The Foundation Ch. 23

Story Info
Two female porn stars are arrested and abused by the guards.
1.9k words
3.9
18.1k
3

Part 23 of the 25 part series

Updated 10/30/2022
Created 07/22/2010
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
FP37
FP37
87 Followers

The Foundation

23

Kissing Cousins

Pamela Clayton opened the cell door and peered into the darkness, hearing the Razanov Sisters before she saw them. The sound of both women eagerly licking the vagina of their cousin echoed from the white tiles on the wall as a flickering light finally burst into life to cast a sickly glow over the two women dangling in the middle of the room. Svetlana was hanging from the ceiling by her wrists and ankles while Yelena lay on top of her cousin, held down by the heavy weights attached to each limb.

"How are our kissing cousins?"

The pace of the licking increased as both prisoners attempted to pacify Pamela's raging temper after a savage anal rape for both prisoners the day before when she appeared in the cell to find neither girl engaging in cunnilingus.

"Work those tongues, my dears. There's a dose up the arse for the first to come."

The prisoners immediately heightened the caress of their opponent's mound, driving their tongue between the lips as they sought the clitoris.

One of Pamela's first tasks had been to set the two cousins against one another. This was easily accomplished by a series of contests in which the defeated competitor was brutally tortured and abused by the victor, with any reluctance to punish their companion leading to fierce retribution. Within hours of their return to The Foundation's new premises, as convicted drug mules rather than pampered porn stars, the cousins were eagerly beating, raping and tormenting each other to ease their own suffering. Pamela had placed Wendy in charge of their training, confident that the young apprentice had learnt enough by the side of her two mentors to guarantee a subservient and degraded pair within two months. Wendy was proving her worth, because after just four days of 'therapy' the prisoners were already showing signs of a more compliant attitude.

Wendy arrived and together they inspected the holes of the two whores, deciding that they were 'suitable' for the exercise. The prisoners whimpered at the thought of further torments at the hands of the women they had insulted only days before as Wendy led them into the main yard, still littered with building debris from the final preparations for the opening night. Wendy ordered them into the 'crab' position and set them racing to the far wall and back, shuffling through the scattered bricks and cement packets left by the builders. She was delighted to see the trailing girl kick out at her opponent as they passed after she touched the far wall. As they drew near she could heat their agitated breath, the losing prisoner desperate to find the strength to overhaul her cousin.

The victor collapsed at Wendy's feet, panting into the dirt as she held onto her ankles while the loser was already in tears as she drew to a halt.

"Up, slut, and accept your punishment."

The loser climbed to her feet while the victor also rose from the dirt. Wendy handed over the cane.

"I want blood, within a minute."

The victor unleashed a savage battering of her cousin's backside, the stick slicing through the air to spank her opponent. Wendy tapped a finger against her wrist to highlight the shortage of time to the caner, and she increased the speed and weight of her blows, straining every muscle to draw blood. Eventually, after almost a minute of abuse, the skin tore, and a ribbon of blood decorated the buttocks of the slower cousin.

"Mistress, I complete task. Look." She pointed to the bloodstains on the crimson skin.

"Good slave. Now, beat her while I'm gone. If I can't hear the strokes I will know that you have stopped, and if you stop, she will beat you."

Wendy returned to hear the comforting sound of cane against flesh and the slight howl that greeted each stroke. She could not recognise the differences between the two cousins, and she did not feel the need to differentiate between them. They were whores, and it was her task to prepare them for their performances.

The beater and the beaten were both ordered to stand against the wall. Wendy smiled at the memory of the Rozanov Sisters of last week, with their dominatrix uniforms and their sullen arrogance. The only constant, amongst so many changes, was their wide hips.

"It's time to introduce you to an old friend."

The door opened on Ulysses Winchester – Harper. He was naked, as usual, but now he was bound at the wrist, his arms drawn high towards his neck brace. His buttocks, thighs and back were scoured with cane marks, evidence that Tanya had been responsible for his discipline in the four days since all three were convicted of drug dealing by Judge Maxwell. His blond locks had been replaced by a shaven scalp and a bright red ball gag kept him silent.

Ulysses was brought to stand before the two women. Wendy took hold of his erect member and began to stroke the shaft. The prisoner groaned through his gag.

"We've given him a special dose of Kiriko. It will keep him hard for the next forty eight hours. The problem for our stud is that it's two days of agony. Now, thrust out your cock and show the girls how pleased you are to see them."

Ulysses began immediately to propel his erection back and forth, eagerly thrusting his cock at the two bound women. Wendy went to the trolley and returned with a cane. She flexed the thin wood and issued a few swipes in the air, watched nervously by Ulysses as he began a frenzied pounding to avoid further punishment. His efforts were futile because Wendy stood back to unleash a volley of four harsh blows to his buttocks. After the beating, she inserted a wide anal plug and forced him to stand, legs wide apart, facing the wall. The message to the Rozanov Sisters was clear. Ulysses Winchester – Harper was no longer a wealthy socialite engaging in some rough trade sex, but a convicted drug dealer who would serve out his days as a sex slave in The Foundation's film studio and brothels.

"Now, let's have you two sluts dancing on a dildo."

Two hours later, after another bout of beatings for all three prisoners, another race that resulted in a dose of anal shock therapy for the loser, the prisoners were fed dried biscuits and water. Once their paltry meal was over the three former porn stars were left standing, legs wide apart, while Wendy spent more than an hour dining in the cafeteria. After a lunch of soup and pasta followed by apple tart she returned to find her three convicts as they left them. A brief sodomy session with both women was followed by stretching exercises and a full review of all the demeaning positions, encouraged by copious use of both the cane and the electric baton.

Half an hour later all three prisoners were covered in sweat and cane marks, panting as they squatted over anal plugs, their sliced backsides glinted in the sunlight. Wendy was sure that they were ready now, so she sent them to stand by the far wall and left the yard to return with the latest additions to The Foundation's stable of sadistic whores.

Two girls walked into the yard behind Wendy, both dressed in thigh high boots, black leotards and caps. The new Rozanov Sisters were younger and slimmer, with the back of their high cut leotards almost ripping their buttocks apart. They circled the yard, displaying their outfits to the three slaves, before reaching the two bound women and unleashing a brutal barrage of blows with their sticks that left the cousins weeping into their gags.

"What do you think? They say that imitation is the highest form of flattery. Our new Razanov Sisters will be making many movies together with their fake Russian accents. We thought it would be fitting for you two to feature in the first instalment of the next series of the Razanov Sisters' adventures. We already have a title. Anal Torment Hell 1. Are you glad to be going back into show business?" The girls nodded after a caning from their successors.

The Dungeon awaited the return of the original Rozanov Sisters. Though they were now naked and bound, all of the crew recognised the cousins. Four days at the mercy of Tanya and Wendy, however, had changed Ulysses. An air of silent surprise, followed by giggles, greeted the former porn star.

The director explained a few points to the new sadistic sisters and then the former stars were each tied to the bench, with Ulysses sandwiched between the cousins. He impaled Svetlana on his cock while suffering anal rape from Yelana's strapped vibrator. Yelena was not saved from buggery, because the filming began with a massive anal plug being inserted into her anus by one of the novice Rozanov Sisters.

"Excellent. Everyone ready. Here we go. Close in, Tony, let's get that anguish. We want every degrading moment."

Two shocking hours later the director was about to call for a break before the final hours of filming, when Carmel appeared on the set.

"The kissing cousins," Carmel announced, running her fingers along the raw and battered buttocks of both girls. "They've really been giving your holes a pounding. Is Ulysses responsible for that? Actually, we've decided to give you new names, as we do with all our whores. So, from now on it's Bulge Hercules, accompanied by Pixie Vulgar and Tiffany Staxxx. That's with three Xs, in case you were wondering."

The three prisoners were untied from the bench to be presented to the Director. She stood for a moment enjoying the sight of the broken and tormented prisoners, and then turned to the director.

"I want these three devastated and ruined, ravaged beyond endurance. I don't know what you were planning, but I want to see what you shoot today, and if I'm not shocked by what I see, you'll be looking for other work tomorrow."

Carmel found the two prisoners dressed as The Razanov Sisters.

"I want these whores in tears, or I'll find someone else to fit those black boots and you'll both be back in chains."

That night Carmel lay in her bed watching the violation of the three former porn stars. The footage was as brutal a display of subjugation and abuse as she could possibly wish to see. The new Rozanov Sisters, desperate to avoid returning to the life of a bondage whore and sex slave, delivered a vicious assault on the holes of all three prisoners, inflicting severe pain and utter humiliation. Carmel was no sadist, but she could not avoid a sense of contentment to see her three enemies grovelling before their new mistresses.

There were more than two hours of videotape, but Carmel watched less than half an hour before enjoying another showing of her private film, shot on The Foundation's equipment, starring herself as an Empress and Ramon as a captive barbarian. She could only laugh at herself draped on the couch in a purple dress as Ramon is dragged into her presence, struggling against his two female guards dressing as Roman soldiers. Two minutes of stilted dialogue later Carmel was sucking her prisoner's cock and then the plot took a familiar course until Ramon finally ejaculated into her hand. The masterpiece was only ten minutes long, so there was a second viewing, and both times she halted the recording for the moment when Ramon leant down as she stroked his shaft to kiss her on the lips.

FP37
FP37
87 Followers