The Four Horsemen Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I would love to come with you." Tobias whispered into Meg's ear. They drifted apart gazing into each others eyes. Meg led Tobias through the crowd toward the exit. They got outside and gave the valets their claim tickets. While they waited for their vehicles Meg moved close to Tobias. She placed her hands on his cheek and pulled his lips to hers. They kissed deeply, tongues touching and erotically probing their mouths. She slowly pulled away from the kiss sighing heavily. A valet pulled her silver Range Rover up to the waiting couple. He jumped out of the SUV, leaving the driver's door open for her. She got into the vehicle and waited while another valet brought Tobias' Sandalwood Cadillac STS. He got into his car and followed Meg through the Atlanta streets.

Meg's house was nestled in a suburban neighborhood with trees and sidewalks. She drove up her asphalt drive to a 2 story white and brick home. Her Ranger Rover glided into its garage. Tobias watched as the garage door closed securing Meg's vehicle for the night. He saw her emerge from a side garage door leading to the house. She stood in her black dress under an outside light looking his way. Tobias sat a moment wondering should he go in with her, she is the boss lady... What seemed like an eternity took only seconds, as Tobias reached his conclusion with the help of his little head. He got out of his car and walked toward the waiting Meg. Under the house light he looked into her eyes, soft brown wanting eyes, yearning to be with him tonight.

"Meg, I ..."

She raised her soft finger to his lips as he spoke.

"Shhhh...tonight, Tobias, I am not your boss. Tomorrow will be just tomorrow."

She kissed him deeply, her hand running over his smooth head and down his neck. She turned from Tobias and faced the door to her house. She placed her hand on a rectangular area on the house next to the door and a light emitted through her fingers and covered the distance of her flat hand like a coping machine scanning a document. The light around her hand went out and the door to the house opened with a small sounding click. She took Tobias by the hand and led him inside the house. Tobias pushed the door and it closed with the same small sounding click behind them. Meg continued to lead Tobias though the house. They had entered through a breakfast room connected to the kitchen. An overhead recessed light came on in the room. The light reflected the hardwood in the breakfast room. Megs' heels clicked on the floor as she, holding Tobias' hand, lead him past the kitchen and down a hall. The light in the breakfast room went out on its own and another recessed light came on in the hall as they continued their journey. It was as if the lights knew they were there and would only light the room if they needed it. Tobias' mind started to wander what type of set up Meg had in her house. Thoughts were running though his head as he was amazed by the automatic lights and the way they would shine on Meg's ass as she sauntered in front of him. Turning her head to look back at him, she said.

"It's a smart house. Lights, TV, doors, music, and other stuff can be controlled by vocal interface and motion sensors."

She led him to carpeted stairs leading to the upper levels of the house. Tobias turned his head to look behind him in time to see the recessed lights along the hall turn off as he and Meg moved to different sections of the house. He watched as Meg climbed the stairs. Her legs muscular and toned, flexed with each step up as if she were working out in the gym. Her high heels accentuated her bare legs. She could feel his eyes drinking in her legs and ass. She tried to flex her butt cheeks as much as possible to give him a good show. Tobias watched her butt sway to and fro and with each step he could feel his cock getting harder and harder. Reaching the top of the stairs they turned and she lead him to her bedroom.

"Bedroom, dim lights"

Recessed lights throughout the room came on, but at a low, soft and sexy level. She let go of Tobias' hand and turned to face him. It was a fairly large master bedroom. She had a four poster king size bed on one side of the room. It was covered with at least seven pillows. The soft looking comforter displayed a red and beige pattern on it. The other side of the room had a brown chaise lounge, next to an antique looking make-up table. The carpet on the floor was as thick and fluffy as clouds. In the dim light of the room Tobias could see that there were a few paintings on the walls but he could not see what they were paintings of. Off to one side he saw another partially closed door emitting a small glow of light around its perimeter. Through the crack of the doorway he could make out a marble counter and mirror.

Meg raised her arms to her head and untied her pony tail. With a sensual shake her soft brown mane fanned out around her head. She took a step toward Tobias, her lips meeting his. Her hands moved to the top buttons of his Oxford shirt. Tobias' hands touched and caressed Megs back. His fingers, finding the zipper to her dress, slowly moved the zipper down from her between her shoulders to the small of her back. Meg had his shirt unbuttoned and was pulling at his black leather belt. She stopped kissing him and looked down to unbuckle his belt. She unzipped his pants and let them fall to the floor. She smiled at the sight of his tight dark grey boxer briefs. She moved her hand past his growing, pulsating, bulge, teasing his slightly damp dick behind the restricting briefs. She looked up into his brown eyes smiling. He had on a white, wife beater under his Oxford shirt. Meg pushed his shirt off of his arms and it fell to the floor behind him. She took her hands and ran them up under his tee shirt feeling his chiseled chest. She felt his six-pack that she had so often seen him working on developing in the gym. Her hands moved past the ripples of his muscled abdomen up to his pecks. His nipples were hard to her touch. She slid the tee shirt over his head to reveal a chest that was tone and well defined like Will Smiths. Her hands moved down the sides of his body. She leaned close to him and kissed his chest, her lips moving over his abdomen and kissing her way to his nipples. Tobias' hands were on Meg's shoulders moving to her head. As she kissed his chest a moan escaped his lips. His hands in her silky brown hair encouraging each kiss she imparted to his chest. She kissed and licked his entire chest and then gradually moved back to his lips. His tongue probed her mouth and caressed her tongue as they kissed deeply. Tobias' hands caressed Megs' supple ass through her dress. As they were kissing she began to slowly lead him toward the bed. She broke their joining at the lips and gently pushed him back, making him sit at the foot of the bed. As he sat there he removed his shiny leather Cole Haans and socks and scooted they under the bed. She was facing him hair down and smiling as she moved her arms and started to slowly remove her dress. She slid her arms out of the sleeves of the dress and off of her shoulders. Tobias was enjoying the slow sensual strip show so much that the damp spot on his briefs grew even larger. With her eyes locked on Tobias she slowly pulled down the top of her dress to reveal her breasts.

Tobias eyes seem to grow at the sight of Meg's boobs. So long he had fantasized about what they would look like .He had snuck peeks at them through the gaps in her blouses. Now, here they were before him in all their glory. He was not at all disappointed. Her grape size nipples were hard and pointy surrounded by brown areola that seemed to be a perfect circle. The brown and white contrast of her breast made Tobias lick his lips lustfully.

"You like," she asked seeing him lick his lips as she eased her hands under her breasts lifting them lightly in his direction. He nodded his approval. She smiled and continued to wiggle slightly as she seem to peel the black dress from her body. Down past her tummy and diamond covered belly button her dress slowly slinked. She pushed it slowly past her hips and then let it fall to the floor. She had on a black thong that was made of very thin black lace that was almost unperceivable. A small black triangle in front to conceal her hot honey pot was the most fabric used for the garment. Her 5 inch heeled feet took a stepped toward Tobias. She put her hands on his shoulders and leaned close to put her lips to his. Tobias wrapped his arms around her waist and returned her kiss. She stood back up her eyes locked on Tobias eyes and moved her hands down his chest, along the side of his waist and hooked her fingers under the elastic band of his briefs and tugged them down. Tobias lifted his butt off the bed slightly so that she could slide his underwear all the way off. When Meg got his briefs off his cock had popped up like bicycle kickstand. Her eyes grew large with lust and passion as she watched his black steel sway to and fro.

"You like," he said smiling.

"Oh yes," she said just barley above a whisper.

She chucked his briefs over her shoulder and grabbed hold of his hard dick. She kneeled down and lowered her head over his dick. She had both hands wrapped around his cock stacked one on top of another. The head of his dick stuck out of her upper most hand. She licked and sucked his dick head. Tobias moaned at her tongue's touch. Her saliva was running down his shaft and she was moving both hands around the circumference of his 8 inch cucumber size cock. Her tongue was swirling around and around the head of his dick. Tobias hips bucked slightly with ever swirl she completed. She then opened her hands so she could lick the under side of his dick. Her tongue bathed his balls and then from the base of his dick licked up to the head and tip of his cock. Her tongue tickled his pee hole. Then she would lick from the top of his dick to the base and rewet his balls. She repeated this action several more times with Tobias moaning. He watched her perform this oral delight on his member. His boss's pink tongue licking his dick like a lollypop was fast bringing him to climax. Many minutes of licking his dick up and down past. She took the head of his shiny black member into her mouth and slowly sucked down his shaft. She had taken one hand off his dick and had moved it to rub and caress his nut sack. Her mouth covered half of his dick and she started bobbing her head up and down slowly. Tobias was breathing hard. She was sucking his dick just fast enough to keep him on the edge without going over. His body would buck slightly as she sucked him into her mouth. Several minutes passed and Meg moved her hand away from his dick and slid it up his chest to play with his hard nipples. She then slowly went down on all of his black man meat. Tobias was amazed at her ability to suck him down to the hilt. He nearly lost his load but Meg backed her head off his cock before taking him over the mountain. He breathed out hard as he held off his blast. Then she went down again taking all of him in to her mouth and deep throated him. She did not gag or choke as her mouth and throat swallowed his cock. Tobias was brought right to the edge again and then she backed down and released his dick from her mouth's grip. She held his dick again and kissed the shiny head still rubbing on his balls. Her eyes were looking up at Tobias as he watched her saver his hard cock.

"You ready to give it to me baby?" She whispered between kisses. Small beads of sweat had broken out on Tobias head and forehead. Megs' gentle kisses had helped him come down from the plateau the he had been fast approaching.

"Uh Hmmm." He said with a nod. She smiled flashing her beautiful pearly whites. Her mouth engulfed his dick down to the hilt. She started bobbing up and down on his shaft building speed. Her sucking was making slurping sounds that seem to reverberate off the walls of the bedroom. She began bobbing faster and faster, sucking, slurping his dick to climax. Tobias was breathing hard watching her blow his dick. His body began to spasm, is butt cheeks clinched, his hips thrust up and he let go a deep roar as his dick exploded down Meg's throat. He pumped once, twice, three, four, five, and six times, thick loads of cum into her mouth. Meg swallowed every bit of the man nectar as if she needed it to sustain her life. Tobias' body was shuddering from the climax. His heart was racing in his chest from ecstasy. Breathing deeply Tobias reached down and ran his fingers through Meg's silky hair. She released his dick from between her lips smiling like the Cheshire Cat.

"You like that baby?" She spoke, watching his cock deflate slightly.

"Yes, I would love to return the service"

"I would love that too." She stood in front of him. He wrapped his arms around her hips his head even with her stomach. He kissed around her diamond covered belly button. She rubbed his shiny bald head as he kissed her tummy cooing with each kiss. He locked his hands together just under her ass and squeezed just enough to get a good hold on her. In one smooth motion lifting up from the bed he was carrying Meg in his arms. Muscles bulging, he turned on the spot and slowly lowered Meg onto her bed. She leaned back on her arms as Tobias lifted her ass off the bed and with his teeth, pulled her thong off. He had hold of her legs which were in the air resting on his shoulders. Having tossed her thong over his shoulder he proceeded to lavish her silky tone legs in kisses. He took her high heels off to reveal toes with an exquisite French pedicure. She had a gold toe ring on her left middle toe. He expected her feet to be harsh, calloused, and smell like corn chips, from being a FBI agent, but her feet were soft and smooth and smelled of baby oil. Upon smelling her feet, his dick twitched and swayed with renewed excitement. Tobias kissed and bit at the underside of her foot. His hands caressing and massaging her legs as he licked at her foot. She moaned as Tobias took her big toe into his mouth and sucked on it. He continued sucking on Meg's toes for several minutes first one foot and then the other, all the while his hands running up and down her smooth tone legs. He continued his alternating touches and kisses sending shivers through Meg's body.

Tobias stopped sucking her toes and slowly began to kiss his way up the inside of her legs. He had hold of both her ankles in each of his hands. He kneeled down onto the floor bringing her legs to rest on the bed. He pulled her legs toward him and in one strong smooth motion was nose to pussy.

Smooth, hairless and wet, Meg's pussy was inches from Tobias's mouth. The heat from his breathing passed over her thick smooth lips. Tobias wondered what Meg might taste like. His tongue came out and licked at her glistening wet opening. She did not taste like other women he had serviced in the past. Her taste was sweet and alluring like a ripened Georgia peach. He licked again being sure his tongue parted her folds of delight, penetrating to her love tunnel. Her hips bumped up slightly at his touch, a whimper escaped from her mouth at the ecstasy of his tongue lick. He continued to lick her pussy lips as if he were licking an ice cream cone. He started at the back of her opening, nearest her bung hole and licked his way to her clit. He made sure not to lick her clit but lick around it. He wanted to build her slowly and then attack at the right time. He continued this tongue assault for so time. Meg was responding positively to his technique. Her body was in constant motion as she reeled in pleasure. Tobias had to position his hands and arms around her hips and pelvis to hold her while he enjoyed his meal. Her hands were on her breasts pulling at her hard pointy nipples. Her breathing was deep and heated in between the moans and 'AHHs' that would erupt from her mouth. As Meg's moaning increased to 'OHHs and EEEs' Tobias began to suck on her pussy lips instead of licking them. When he did this Meg nearly bucked him off her pussy. He sucked hard on one lip, biting it and tugging on it. Meg was tossing her head left and right from the sensation. Her hair covered her face and her mouth was continuously eliciting cries of pleasure. Her nipples were rock hard and little beads of sweet had begun to appear on her forehead matting her hair together. All Meg's cries and moans had fueled Tobias in his task at hand. His dick was also fueled to full strength. Meg was fast approaching climax from his sucking on one pussy lip and then switching to the other and sucking and tugging her over the mountain. Tobias released her lips and thrust his tongue into her as far as he could. His nose was right on her clit. When he did this Megs hands immediately went to his shiny black bald head between her legs.

"Oh, Yea! Right there!...Ohhhh! Oh god! Yes!, Yes! ...OH TOBIAS!!"

He then engulfed her clit with his lips and sucked noisily as if his life depended on it. Her hands gripped his head and pressed his face to her exploding pussy.

"OH SHIT!...OHH!...FUCK...AHHH...EEEE!...OH TOBIAS...OH YES! OHHH! YESSS!"

She came hard, hips bucking, squirting copious amounts of sex juice on Tobias' face, yelling out her pleasure. Megs' hands slid from Tobias' head and they simply lay on the bed next to her body. He slowly pulled away from her swollen pussy. It had a slight pink color to it as if it was a big hicky from an intense necking session. Her sex box was very sensitive to the touch. Engorged from blood rushing to the lips and from his sucking on her clit as if there were no tomorrow. She shuddered, feeling Tobias blow his breath across her hot honey pot. Her chest heaving up and down rhythmically as she caught her breath, she sat up and pulled Tobias to his feet and kissed him, taking his tongue into her mouth. She started licking his lips and his chin cleaning her juice from his face. Her hands slid to his hard member. She stroked his cock slowly, milking it of the already flowing pre-cum. Releasing his shaft Meg scooted back on the bed and turned her ass to him. She lowered her chest to the bed laying on one of her pillows and sticking her ass high in the air for him.

"Come fuck me with that monster." She lustfully told him.

Tobias got onto the bed, one leg kneeling and the other, he had his knee bent, foot flat on the bed. He held his hard shiny black dick just below Meg's wet pussy. He rubbed the head of his cock along the opening of her slit getting it wet with her juice. Meg moved her hips with Tobias as his dick rubbed the outside of her pussy. Tobias then put the head of his dick just inside her pussy. He took hold of her hips and slowly inched his black pussy pounder into her hot tight sex box.

"Oh Yesss!...Ohhh!"

Gripping her hips, he pulled her tight against him burying his dick deep inside her tight tunnel. He slowly inched his shaft out of her and then he reversed the motion before coming out of her completely. He continued this at an agonizingly slow pace for some time. Every inch of his dick would fill her up and then leave her empty only to be filled again slowly. Meg had her eyes shut tight throughout this slow screw from Tobias. Gradually he began to speed up his thrusts. As he sped up his powerful pounding of her pussy, it began to talk to his dick through squishing and queeffing sounds of hot, slippery, big black dick, fucking. Sweat began to from on his head and drip to his hands gripping her ass. Pulling and pushing himself deep into her, pounding his black steel harder and faster made her pussy wetter with each passing minute. Tobias began to moan and growl deeply as his load approached release. Meg met each of his power thrusts with thrusts of her own. She could feel the slap of his swinging balls with each piston like thrust into her. She moaned and yelled out as she made the climb to the summit of her ecstasy again. As she came on his dick, the squeezing and heat from her pussy was too much for him to hold back any longer. Tobias came with a loud guttural yell and shot several volleys of his cum deep into her hot sex pot.