The Four Horsemen Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"POP"

She had one of his eyes in her mouth. His mouth moved in silent screams his remaining eye watched in horror as she spit out his eye and it bounced on the floor next to his head. It rolled to a stop and looked at him. Belladonna laughed at the wild looking fool before her. She started fucking him hard, riding him like there was no tomorrow. Then suddenly before she came, she twisted her hips and ripped his dick off of him. If he could have screamed it would have sounded like the 18 year old from a week before. Belladonna lifted up and pulled his cock out of her pussy. She held it close to his one remaining eye. She then took his dick and stuck it in his empty eye socket and proceeded to skull fuck him with is dick. She pumped the dick into his head and his one eye moving wildly seeing his ripped off dick protruding from his eye socket. She stopped eye fucking him. She left his severed dick in his eye socket. She stood over him had started rubbing her clit with her hand. Her other hand found a hardened nipple to play with. Belladonna began moaning in delight as she stood over Marcus rubbing herself to ecstasy. She caressed her clit and gradually increased the pressure on her woman parts. She slid three fingers inside herself and gasped at their intrusion. Her other hand was pulling hard on one nipple and then the other and then back again. Her eyes were closed as she moaned and panted her pleasure. Then she came with a sudden jerk and spasm. Belladonna removed her hand from her pussy and her black cum shoot out onto Marcus' face. The liquid death coated his face and began to engulf his face, head, and entire body. Belladonna, after cumming and squirting all over Marcus, she stepped away from Marcus' prostate body.

Belladonna went to where she had left her leather skirt. She picked it up and looked at it. She passed her hand over the skirt and it morphed into a pair of blue jeans. She slipped into the jeans and looked around for her top. The strapless bustier was on the floor near the couch. She held out her hand toward the bustier and it rose from the floor and gracefully flew through the air to her hand. She made a face as she looked at it and held it against the jeans she was wearing. She passed her hand over the bustier and it morphed into a silk white button down blouse. She smiled approval and put on the blouse. She stepped over the tar covered bodies to her shoes and slipped the heels on her feet.

Turning to the three bodies on the floor she brought her hands up in front of her and waved them palm up at the bodies. The black tar pestilence that covered the bodies slowly dissolved until its presence was no more. Three naked dead black men lay on the floor, faces twisted in agony from the horrific deaths that had befallen them. Only on one of the bodies was an erect penis protruding from its owner's eye socket. Belladonna chuckled and left the apartment.

12