The Four Horsemen: Indiana

Story Info
They get a gangbang with some white sluts.
2.6k words
4.43
63.1k
13

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 08/31/2017
Created 10/23/2005
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Mr Thick
Mr Thick
90 Followers

It is great working for a big company that inspires business trips. It is even better that the four horsemen, as some women love to call us, get to work for such a company. Mike, Brian, Shun, and I worked for different departments for a long while, but with cross-departmental functions, we knew each other a bit. Until we found out that we were all messing with the same white girl, it was strictly business. Once she called us the four horsemen at a party, we realized what she meant. What she doesn't realize is the legends that she inspired.

This adventure is of Shelby and Mikela. We had business in Indianapolis, and wanted to blow off steam. We decided to get in the rental car, and head to the suburbs, our favorite hunting ground. Whether it is teenyboppers or married white females, we always find some way to enjoy our business trips. We drove about 20 minutes, and found a little hole in the wall bar, just about closing time. We walked in with our confident swagger, expecting at least two dozen people in there. It seems it was closing time, and the only occupants were the bartender, Mikela, and her friend, Shelby.

We walked in and had a seat at the table closest to the bar, and each had a drink or two. We were having fun when Mikela told us that it was time she locked up and called it a night. That is when I laid on our normal sob story.

"We are only here for another 16 hours, and we have had a long day. We don't know anyone here, or anything to do, and the two hour time difference from California; we just don't know what to do." I stood up and walked over to the bar, and pulled out a hundred dollar bill. "Could you sell me a bottle or 3 of something, and join us for a little drinking. We are staying at a local place. You can follow us in your car if you want, but we would appreciate if you could hang with us."

Mikela seemed a little apprehensive, but Shelby thought it might be fun. She leaned towards her friend and I over heard her say, "Look, we can go, get wild, and tomorrow night, they will be long gone. Never have to worry about it getting all over town."

After a couple more minutes of conversation, I had some Johnny Walker, Smirnoff, and Don Julio.

They followed us 10 minutes to a motel, where Shun went in paid cash for the room. We ended up with a key, and went to the room that was in the back. The room was big enough and had two beds, a couch and a couple of chairs, as well as a mini kitchenette. Brian grabbed the three plastic cups that come with the room, and poured drinks for our guests. Mikela sipped her drink slowly, while Shelby pounded two before she slowed down. We were all sitting on the beds and chairs, so that we could talk and bullshit around. Mike eased his way behind Shelby, and after a moment, put his arm around her waist, convincing her to lean back against him. Mikela looked reproaching towards Shelby, but I don't think she noticed. After a couple of minutes, I got up and walked towards Mikela, kneeled next to her, and whispered in her ear, "you know, I think Mike likes your friend. I hope it doesn't make you uncomfortable."

"She's a big girl," Mikela said. I leaned forward and kissed her. She seemed hesitant at first, but after a while, I felt her relax against me.

Next thing I knew, Mikela's eyes bugged out. I turned to see that Mike had his hand in Shelby's shirt, pulling and twisting on the nipple, as Shun ran his hand up her thighs, massaging her pussy through her jeans. Brian came to the other side of Mikela's chair and started playing with her breasts, as he kissed her too. It seemed that Mikela was feeling out of her element, but was willing to try it. She returned Brian's kiss as I reached up and unbuttoned her shirt. She leaned forward to make it easier to slide it off her. I looked up and saw that Shelby was fondling into Mike's pants. Finally, she pulled Mike's cock out, and let out a gasp that silenced the room.

Mikela broke the kiss and looked over, and saw what I believe is the biggest cock she ever saw, because she gasped as well. All of us guys laughed. That is part of the fun of fucking white girls; the way they are all shocked at the size of Mike's cock.

Mike moved back a little, easing Shelby on her back, and placed his cock on her lips, as he reached up and started playing with her breasts. Shun unbuttoned Shelby's jeans, and started to slide them off as Shelby reached up and started stroking Mike's cock, kissing the head.

I think watching her friend so willing to take a big black cock like that made Mikela more excited than she was. She reached for Brian, kissing him hard while fondling for my crotch, trying to get my dick out, as I reached behind her and unhooked her bra.

Within minutes, every one was naked, and grouped up on the bed. Both girls were lying across the bed, while each had a guy on one side. Shelby was on her back with Mike's dick slowly fucking her mouth, using her hand to stroke half of his cock, since she was sure she couldn't get it down her throat. Shun was between her legs, fingering her pussy while licking and sucking her clit.

Once we got Mikela on the bed, she was on all fours, parallel to Shelby. I was on one side, with a handful of hair, pushing my cock slowly in and out of her mouth, feeling her throat tighten on the head of my cock, as Brian got on his knees and buried his face into her pussy, making sure it was nice and wet. I could tell by the slurping sounds when he stuck his fingers in her pussy, it was plenty wet enough.

We knew that these girls were going to have the time of their lives. I think they knew what was in store. There is very few things as sexy as watching a small white girl taking a nice thick black cock in her hands, sucking and slurping on it. Watching two white girls being face fucked is purely one of the greatest visual pleasures I could think of. I was enjoying fucking Mikela's throat, hearing her moan and grunt as I fucked her lips. Shelby was moaning more audibly, trying to make sure she tasted every inch that she could get in her little white throat.

After a few minutes, Brian stood up and started rubbing his cock up and down on Mikela's slit. Mikela's mouth opened wider, letting out a loud gasp. She slid her mouth off my cock, and looked over her shoulder, looking at Brian stroking his cock, hitting her juicy pussy lips with the head of his cock. Mikela then put her head on the bed, and reached her hand between her legs, spreading her pussy lips, inviting Brian's black cock into her little white pussy.

Brian didn't hesitate; rather push the head of his cock into her cunt, and grabbing hold of her hips, pushing his cock in just past the head. I don't know if that is all it took for Mikela to cum, but she screamed and moaned loudly feeling a black cock in her cunt. Mikela then began rubbing her clit feverishly, and started pushing back on Brian, taking his dick deep inside her. After her screams calmed down, taking Brian's dick in slow stride, she propped herself up on one hand, and used the other to take my cock back in her mouth. I grabbed her head and started fucking her face when she reached around and put her hand on my ass, pulling me deeper inside her throat. I took that as an indication of the pace she wanted, and started forcing my cock down her throat, making her drool and choke every so often, but other than that, she seemed the cock sucking pro.

Shelby seems to be enjoying the large black cock in her mouth so much, that when Shun kneeled on the bed, Shelby didn't skip a beat. It wasn't until Shun slammed his cock into her wet pussy, she pulled Mike's dick out of her mouth. Her body convulsed in orgasm, feeling the thick black cock stretching her little white pussy. Shun was fucking her with long deep strokes, so that when he pulled out, you could see how thick her juices were on his cock. After she finished cumming on Shun's dick, she reached frantically to put Mike's dick back in her mouth, this time, taking it even deeper. Should couldn't get it all down her throat, but you could tell that she was trying to take it all at once.

After a few moments, all you could hear in the room was grunts and groans as bodies were slapping in rhythm, my balls on Mikela' chin, Shun and Brian's balls smacking on their respective cunts as they pounding their black cocks in as deep as they could. Sweat was starting to form and fall off of each of our bodies, but no one seemed to mind. After a few more minutes, Shun grunted that he was going to cum. Mike pushed his cock further into Shelby's mouth, in case she thought about making an objection. Shun held her legs against her chest as he slammed his dick deeper and deeper inside her, finally holding himself deep inside as he shot his cum. Shelby started shaking as she came, feeling Shun's seed inside her while sucking greedily on Mike's dick.

After a few moments, Shun pulled out and said to Mike, "She's all yours." Mike pulled his cock out of her mouth, and sat in the chair that Mikela was in. He motioned for her to come to him. As she did, Mike pulled her into his lap, facing him, and started sucking on her tits as she eased her way down his shaft.

Shun filled the three glasses and drank some of his. After a couple of minutes, I pulled out of Mikela's mouth, and grabbed a drink, then moved over to the chair. Brian took this time to flip Mikela on her back. After Mikela repositioned herself, Brian pushed her legs up, spreading them wide, as he started fucking her again. Mikela reached between her legs and started playing with her throbbing clit, cumming again all over that black dick inside her.

I took the third cup, after Shelby got comfortable on Mike's dick, and handed her the drink. She spilled a little on her breasts as she drank it, but Mike wasn't going to let it go to waste, and lapped it off her.

Shun then walked over to Mikela and put his cock in her mouth. That was Shun's favorite part, making one slut taste another on his cock. And by the reaction Mikela gave, she didn't mind in the least. Mikela greedily pulled Shun into her throat, tasting Shelby all the way down to his balls. Shun then grabbed Mikela's tits, squeezing her nipples between his fingers, and started fucking her throat as Brian continued pounding her pussy.

I took the cup from Shelby, and put it on the table. Mike moved so that Shelby would have to bend over more, pushing her ass out. I moved up behind her, and pushed the head of my cock in her ass. Shelby tried to whip her head around, when Mike grabbed her face and kept kissing her, as I slowly pushed my cock into her ass. I slowly started to work my thick cock into her little white ass, and Mike did a great job keeping her mouth full so that she didn't scream out too much. It took a few minutes, but I finally got my cock deep inside her, and held it there, reaching around fondling and playing with her tits, twisting her nipples in my fingers until I felt her shutter and cum all over Mike's cock. Finally, he let go of her face, and put his hands on her hips, as we started fucking in unison.

Back on the bed, the sex sounded so wet and sloppy. All three of them were grunting and groaning, and the slapping sounds came at different intervals, first fast, then slow, then fast again. I am hoping that they were as turned on hearing Shelby being fucked as I was listening to what they were doing to Mikela.

Brian must have really been enjoying himself, as after a few minutes, he grunted and groaned as he filled Mikela's cunt with his hot cum, and didn't lose a beat, pumping and pumping as his cum started to leak out of her. Mikela must have enjoyed the feeling of her cunt being filled. She wrapped her legs around Brian, pulling him deeper inside her as she started to cum hard, her ass lifting off the bed.

A couple of minutes later, Brian was standing to the side of Shelby, bringing her face down to his dick as he sipped on his drink. I looked over my shoulder, and Shun had Mikela on all fours, facing us, watching her friend have all of her holes filled with black cock. Shun grabbed a handful of Mikela's hair, pulling her back, watching her friend get stretched.

After a few minutes, I heard Mikela moan "Oh my god! Look at all that cum leaking out of her!"

I looked at Mike, who was smiling widely, knowing he had filled her cunt, and was still going. I reached down and grabbed a hold of her hips, fucking her ass harder, grunting at her, telling her what a good sexy little slut she was, and that I couldn't wait to fill her tight little virgin ass with my cum. After another minute, I came hard inside her ass, only pausing for a moment, as I shot my cum deep in her ass, causing her to cum yet again.

Behind me, I heard Mikela cumming hard as Shun filled her pussy with cum. She screamed loudly as she came, and when she finally finished, she sounded exhausted, as she fell flat to the bed, Shun's dick making a plopping sound of her pussy as she fell off it. I pulled out and told Shelby to come to the bed. She took a while to get off Mike's cock, but finally made it to the bed, shortly after I rolled Mikela onto her back. I slowly guided Shelby's cum filled pussy and asshole over Mikela's face. Shelby instinctively dove for Mikela's pussy and started lapping it up. Mike put his cock in Mikela's face, and ran his cock up and down Shelby's slit, as Shun did the same to Mikela's slit and Shelby's face.

After both girls cleaned our cock, they were dressed and headed out, with Mikela, the sober one driving. We checked out about 15 minutes after they left, after we each took a quick shower.

The only part that sucks about our business trips is the drive back to town after a couple hours of good fucking. What a small price to pay for eager white sluts.

Mr Thick
Mr Thick
90 Followers