The Four Stone Walls of Hell

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I fucking dare you.." she snarled.

They began closing in on her without another word spoken as she tried to stand a little too late, feeling their hands push her back down to the floor. She curled around one of their legs and tangled him in the mess, but he dropped down on her with his full weight, easily pinning her to the floor. They began to tear at her clothes as she struggled to wriggle out from under the man, but it was too late. There was no use kicking, no use fighting... at least not yet.

They tore the clothes from her in handfuls, exposing her breasts and her legs as she fought to curl her legs around her underwear, to hang on to it as long as she could, but they overpowered her again, and her bare ass landed hard on the cold stone of the dark basement.

The men all seemed to lower themselves on her at once with her finally exposed, but one man grabbed at their shoulders and throats, pulling them away and holding them back, allowing her to catch her breath.

"Control yourselves," the man barked with a jagged smirk, "too much of our scent will only discourage it. Just enough to want her for itself..."

They stood around her and she felt their eyes burning over her body. It made her sick to lay there exposed for them, and the damp ground itched her skin as the cool air shook her whole body with a deathly chill.

There were six of them, all standing naked, most of them fat and dirty, smelling of gasoline, cigarettes, sweat, and dirt; all about to have her at once.

They jerked their cocks over her slowly, surrounding her in a semi-circle, bending at the knees to slide a greasy hand up her thigh, grab her breast, or stick a filthy finger in her mouth. It seemed to go on for hours, taunting her, and it was driving her crazy. The only thing worse then being raped by the hoggish men was not being raped by them, laying there naked before them and watching them all stroke themselves over her, having to drag on this nightmare like none she had ever imagined, as though somehow building up to something worse.

"Just do it!" she screamed. "Get it fucking over with!"

"What, you want us to fuck you? You think that's what we're here to do?"

She didn't know what to say.

"Don't give yourself the credit," he sneered. "We wouldn't fuck you through a hole in the wall if we bathed you ourselves."

"What in the fuck is going on?!"

Her scream went unanswered in the echo of the stone walls, as all of a sudden the six men around her began pumping their cocks even faster with their fists, each of them moaning and groaning with the pre-cum beginning to drip around her... all six of them beginning to lean back with the tremendous force of the cum about to explode all over her.

As much as she tried to disappear into her mind and escape from what was happening to her, she began to notice their moaning had become a meditative chant like the waves of a river flowing between them, some kind of energy they were regulating with the rising and falling of their voices, none of them synchronic with the others. She began to feel the energy tickling her skin, invading her mind, and a warmth began to lower itself on her. A warmth that aroused the nerves all over her body, from her neck to her breasts to her hips to her thighs, amplifying and falling with their voices. She began to run her hands through her hair and over her skin, but found that the touch of her own hand took away from the feeling, letting them fall behind her head as the men knelt around her, taking hold of her skin.

The feel of their hands were electric now, and all disgust had been dulled by the sudden warmth between her legs and the electricity of twelve hands holding her in tight handfuls of flesh, one inside each thigh, one on each breast, two in her hair, one at the back of her neck, one on each ass check, one over her face, and one on each hip where it narrowed into her pelvis.

Her muscles twitched with spasms against the pleading of her mind, all but silenced by the climax that was soaking her legs and running down on to the floor, hearing herself moan against her will with her hands balled and tight fists, beginning to thrust her hips up into the stale air as she felt the orgasm rise even closer to the surface. She was close, overwhelmed with the warmth stimulating her clit in sharp, vibrating strokes that took her breath, as the smell of her arousal filled the air.

"What are you doing?" she moaned in deep, heavy breaths into one of the hands over her face.

"The spirit of the demon seed is releasing your scent," one of them whispered back. "Once it's in the air, it will not take long for them to find you."

She could hear the footsteps. Slow, dull, thuds against the stairs, moving slow and stiff with what sounded like great difficulty. They were being followed by more. The stairs were crowded with them, whatever they were.

They began to enter the room and her eyes fought to make them out through the darkness. The men now stood behind her, her legs spread to face these coming stragglers... as she heard the six men grab their chainsaws back up while one of them whispered commands to the others. She shut her legs and began to crawl away from the things coming down the stairs, but she had nowhere to go. Four stone walls with one way in and one way out, and the only stairway flooded with them for as much space as they could fill at one time as they began filling the room.

"Jesus Christ," she heard one man whisper behind her. "Where do they all fucking hide?"

She began to feel their cold skin falling over her as she wrested with them, feeling their cold, fish-like scales where the air seeped in and out, allowing them to breathe. Their faces felt wet with blood and they moaned at her touch, with small, thin bodies, but powerful arms which held her down as they surrounded her.

"How far do we let this go?" she heard another man whisper behind her.

"'Til they fill the room. Elbow to elbow, to the ceiling... we want to get as many as we can."

"What about the girl?" Another man asked.

"She'll be fine," said the one in charge. "A little fucked up, but she'll be fine."

"Where are they all coming from?" another guy said without answer.

She felt their weight as they piled on top of her, licking her like cats and hissing, all of them hissing, and beginning to fight with each other to be closest to her. She watched an arm reach down between her and the thing directly on top of her, as a slithery finger wedged deep into its eye as it screeched with pain, and gobs of purple fluid began to drip down on to her chest from it's socket.

"Okay..." said the man in charge. "Almost time.."

Christine looked around and couldn't see anything but their bodies swarming over her, though none of them seemed interested in harming her or making any attempts at penetration. They just wanted to crawl on her, all over her, licking the sweat off of her skin.

The tension within her began to slip away, growing submissive to the reasonably harmless beings crawling over her and licking her all over her breasts and legs, neck, hips, face, and arms, allowing her body to relax and close her eyes, disconnecting from the bizarre reality and drifting off into a world all her own, waiting for it to be over.

The sudden absence of tension and fear within her caused an immediate disruption among the creatures as they began swatting at her now, hissing louder and beginning to pile on her even more, crushing her with their weight. Now they began biting her as she screamed for help and several of the men began to step in with their chainsaws, only to be held back by the one in charge.

"Not yet..."

As she screamed and shook and tried to wriggle free of their weight, they began to settle down again, licking her and holding her down more forcefully than before, but gentle still. Her heart was still pounding and the sweat came out like buckets over her body, trembling with fright as she tried to feel for anywhere she might be bleeding or seriously hurt. She could feel some bruises and soreness, but as far as she could tell, she was still alright.

"What do they want?!" she screamed at the men, who were still being held back by their leader.

"They taste your fear!"

"Why don't they lick you?!" she screamed back.

"Because yours is the scent that they followed, and the only one they're aware of. They are attracted by only two scents we know of, a woman's arousal and a man's blood. Once they've tracked their host, they lick the skin until all fear is gone..."

"Then they kill me?!" she asked with a cry.

"Worse..."

"How?!" she screamed.

"You live."

His words spun the room around her as the bodies all over her began to feast even more feverishly, and she felt helpless and sick and still heartbroken over Ryan where he still laid in chunks of gore somewhere in the room. Somewhere where his soul could watch these things climbing all over her, licking her hungrily to taste the fear on her flesh. She was overwhelmed and afraid and all she wanted was to slip away and die by his side. And here she was, weighed down by all of these cold, reptilian bodies emerging from the darkness and crawling on top of her like legions of maggots wiggling in a carcass.

The men watched from where they stood, backs tight against the wall, the room so clotted with these creatures that the air was growing thin, forced shoulder to shoulder both with each other and these things, unable to see past the waves of limbs beyond a matter of inches to the other side of the room.

"C'mon man, we've got to do something!" one of the men protested. "Another minute and I won't be able to pull the cord to get this mother runnin' again" he said, motioning to the chainsaw hanging in a tight grip between his legs.

"They're still coming in!" the man in charge said, "We want them all in one run!"

"How do we know that they won't fight back?!"

"That's why we have chainsaws, Max, there's not much of a fight to be had."

A tongue found her pussy and was soon followed by others, and she actually began to arch her hips and moan against the waves of bodies rolling over her as the fear dissipated and the hissing grew louder.

So many tongues that could reach like no human man's inside of her, drawn with a bizarre magnetism exactly where she needed to feel it, so many in her at once that slid in and out and filled her, she began fucking their faces as her entire world exploded with an orgasm that quaked all the way through her... collapsing weakly and out of breath while they continued to lick.

"Let's just get out of here!" one of the men cried, seeing the room continue to fill. "There's no end to them!"

"We can't let them live... we have to do this to send a message to others out there, and keep them in the shadows. We can't risk that these things start coming out in the world, our world isn't prepared for it!"

"They're harmless!"

While five of the men argued amongst themselves, one of them had managed to slip away, sliding down the wall, closer to the corner where the girl was being smothered by the animals, her moans resonating in his pants to a cock that couldn't wait. He had been taken by her beauty from the first second laying eyes on her, crouched fearfully by the door as they stalked her mutant friends against the wall... he wanted her then and he would have them now.

He pushed forward through the masses between them, pulling them away from her and pushing them past him, his fingers barely grazing the warmth and sweat of her skin as he got close. He lowered his pants and hung on to her hips with all of his strength against the current of bodies rushing around him, where he found several heads buried deeply between her legs, the moans still thundering out of her.

He dug his hands deep between her legs and began throwing the heads aside, pulling with all his strength, as he finally managed to slip his cock into her, pumping with the immediate build of his orgasm as his disappearance finally went noticed amongst his brothers.

"Where is Hamilton? Why isn't he here? Hamilton!"

They could barely hear Hamilton groan as he dumped his load into her in several powerful thrusts of warm cum splashing inside the walls of her pussy, followed by a bloodcurdling scream as his blood splashed all over her naked body, the things jumping on top of him from all sides and using the powerful claws on the bottom of their feet to dig deeply into his flesh and kick back with tremendous force, tearing chunks of skin from his body in ribbons as they all but ran in place, stripping him down to the bone.

"Damn it!" the man in charge screamed.

Christine smelled the blood on her and listened to the hiss change to a deep snarl as the things began to attack her. She screamed as the feel of tongues were replaced with claws sinking down into her flesh and beginning to kick, as the snarls became high-pitched screeching over the roar of chainsaws kicked into gear, and the animals on top of her began to fall over in pools of rich, glossy dark blood, the chainsaws ripping through them dozens at a time for every sweep as the five remaining men drove deeply into the crowd, reaching the middle of the room and working through the group with a vengeance.

Christine backed herself up against the wall, nursing her wounds with pained little whimpers as she looked to the staircase and saw that they were no longer coming down. She then watched as pieces of the creatures fell to the floor, listening to the chainsaws grind through their meat in swift circular sweeps, without even trying to defend themselves.

A man's blood and a woman's arousal...

She looked beside her on the wall and saw the chainsaw tempting her hands within reach, left behind by the man whose cum she still felt oozing from her pussy. Her fingers wrapped shakily around it as she fired it up and slid up along the wall to her feet, bracing against it for support as she stalked closer to the men fighting fiercely in the middle of the room. Hearing the chainsaw sent the creatures scrambling desperately out of her way as the man turned with his chainsaw only to have her dive forward and spear him through the leg, opening a deep wound in his leg that the creatures pounced on with a fury, erasing his flesh with the massive claws on their feet just as he had the other.

She returned to her feet and came after another man, though this one saw her coming and held his chainsaw out ready to defend himself. She charged forward still and quickly ducked down in front of him, rising up with the blazing saw as it impaled him through the stomach and the creatures again lurched on his hanging body, like eating a kabob off the skewer.

Three of them remained and they backed themselves defensively into a corner as she raised the chainsaw again, revving it at them threateningly, as the creatures gathered around them. She was no longer afraid, pitting herself in possible danger, but so far they didn't make a move on her.

"Tell me everything." she snarled at the cowering men.

"Listen bitch," the man in charge growled back. "You want to come out of this with your life, you better drop the shit and get back on the floor. This can always get worse."

"For who?!" she shot back. "How does this get worse for me?!"

"They'll kill you!" he shouted. "His blood is on you! If we hadn't chopped them down like trees when they started attacking you, they would've killed you in a second!"

"I told you I wanted to die, you can't threaten me with death."

"Then we won't let them kill you, and we'll keep you for ourselves."

"I could walk out right now," she shot back.

"Do it." he challenged.

"I'm not going anywhere until you're a splash on the walls."

They glared at each other, gritting their teeth. The men began to slowly step out from the corner of the room where they'd been backed in defense, to the middle where she stood, surrounding her.

"This is your last chance." he said. "Put it down and get back on the floor and we'll leave when we're done."

"I... want... to... die." she spoke in slow, hateful syllables.

"Have it your way." he said, revving the motor on his chainsaw and closing the distance between them.

Suddenly, at the sound of a hiss behind them, they turned and began cutting back into the creatures, slicing through them in halves and thirds, in multiple slashes as the limbs fell from their side through the air, dropping at their feet. She stood still and watched the last of the creatures fall in pieces, and then saw her opportunity. They had fought their way opposite the stairs and it was her chance to run. She began backing towards the stairs with her chainsaw still in hand, moving up slowly, one step at a time, as they turned over their shoulders to watch her, the last of the creatures finished.

"Where are you going?!" the man in charge demanded.

"I really don't know," she said, her voice quivering with excitement as she almost reached the doorway where pieces of the door lay broken at her feet from where the men had come crashing in on them. "But I know I'm going to leave you here, and I know that if you try to escape, I'll kill you. I might not kill all of you, you might kill me first, but I'll kill as many of you as I can before you kill me, and I will kill at least one of you."

They looked at her astounded, in disbelief that it was over, and that this is how it would all end.

"I'm sorry about this," one of the men said, his face genuinely kind. "It hasn't been fair to you, but.. these creatures... this was the only way. They were following us, hunting us in our dreams, hiding in our houses while we slept and invading our dreams. They were haunting us."

"Just wait 'til I die," she sneered. "You don't know what being haunted is."

She moved the rest of the way up the steps and through the door, taking one last look at the men who were still covered in blood from the massive battle between the creatures and themselves, and began to move through the church.

She heard the men speaking as she continued to walk through the church in her hypnotic state, unable to believe she was still alive, and not quite feeling it in herself that she was still breathing, existing, a part of this world, whatever would be left of it for her.

She could hear the men making their way up the stairs, slowly, quietly, trying not to be heard.

She could hear them talking.

"Did you hear something?"

She stopped herself to listen to their voices, as their whispers turned to screams and they came charging up the church steps behind her, nearly running her over, their chainsaws blazing once again for no apparent reason. Sure that they were coming for her, her body finally gave out to the stress and she merely fell over backward as her defense when suddenly the creatures came flooding from every direction, covering them as their bodies disappeared in the sea of creatures swarming them, their screams soon silenced by the sounds of tearing flesh that was kicked from the pile in every direction by those massive back claws.

It was an entire army of the creatures and they were all around her, hardly the last as they'd once thought. As the screams died down, they all turned to face her, watching her eyes fall to the chainsaw in her hands, and back to them, returning their glare.

"You picked the wrong fucking time..." she said, pulling the chord as the chainsaw started again with a roar that froze them all in mid-step.

She backed herself into the doorway of the basement as they slowly followed her, very slowly, slow enough that by the time she was back at the bottom of the stairs with all of the gore waiting there for her, none of them had cared to follow her that far. The smell of the guts all over the walls and the floor from the creatures who'd been trapped down there and slaughtered in bulk seemed to bother their senses even more than they bothered hers.