The Four Years: Year One Ch. 04

Story Info
Halloween kisses and pumpkin dreams.
2.3k words
4.16
9.5k
1

Part 4 of the 11 part series

Updated 08/30/2017
Created 02/13/2010
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As the end of October came, things were going pretty good. Hell, better than good. They were great. Becky and I had gone out on a few dozen dates, but were taking things real slow. Which meant that we hadn't even kissed yet. Meanwhile, I spent a lot of time locked out of my room because Jake and Lisa were going at it like rabbits after being dosed with some super powered sex drug.

But I wasn't bitter or jealous of them. Becky and I were getting along great. She and I were connecting on a level I never knew existed. Granted, the only other relationship I had was the five and a half months I had with my ex in high school. That still didn't change the way I felt when I was with Becky.

"ARGH," Becky said one night while we were working in my room. I was writing a paper for one of my classes while she was studying for an upcoming test she had.

"What's wrong?" I asked.

"Nothing," she said, slamming her astronomy book closed. "Just getting a bit of a brain overload from all this studying."

"Aw, my poor baby," I said, to which she grabbed my pillow and hit me with it. "Hey."

"Serves you right," she said with a little smile. God, I loved that smile.

"Sit down there," I said, pointing at the floor. She eyed me for a moment, and then moved down to the floor. "Turn around and lean back against the bed." She did. I then sat behind her on the bed and started to rub the side of her head with a couple fingers in small circles.

"What are you doing?" she asked.

"Trying to help your headache," I said. "Just relax."

I felt Becky relax a little, but not all the way. I continued to rub her head to alleviate her headache, and after a few minutes, she was sighing in content.

"Oh, that feels so much better," she said. "Marc, can I ask you a favor?"

"Anything," I said.

"Anything?" she questioned.

I thought for a moment on that. "Well,' I said after nearly a minute of silence. "Almost anything."

"Can you rub my neck and shoulders," Becky said. "I'm feeling kind of tense."

Slowly, I moved my hands down from the sides of her head and onto her shoulders. As I worked out the tension in her shoulder and neck muscles, Becky let out little moans as she really started to relax.

"God, your hands are like magic," Becky purred.

I really didn't know what to say to that. So I didn't say anything and just smiled to myself as I continued. This went on for another fifteen minutes when Jake and Lisa came in, talking and laughing. Becky quickly jumped up and sat down on the bed next to me.

"Okay," Lisa said. "I saw that. What were you two up to in here?" She had said it in a way that made me think of two kids getting caught by one of their parents.

"Nothing," Becky quickly answered. "I... I got to go. See you tomorrow Marc." She grabbed her books and ran out of the room.

"That was weird," Jake said as he and Lisa sat on her bed, entwining their legs together and her resting her head on his shoulder.

"We didn't interrupt anything special, did we?" Lisa asked.

"No," I said. "She just had a headache and was a bit stressed from studying, so I gave her a little neck massage to help her relax."

"Oh," Jake said.

"Yeah," said Lisa. "For a moment there I thought we walked in on you about to get a blowjob or something."

"Nope," I said. "Nothing like that. Just a neck rub."

"So you guys still haven't done it yet," Jake said.

"We're not in any rush," I said.

"Wow," Lisa said. "I'm kind of surprised... Jake and I only made it two dates before we started fucking."

"Speaking of which," Jake said. "We need the room for about... Oh, say... Three hours."

"Three hours?" I said, a little shocked.

"What can I say," Jake said.

"My baby's the energizer bunny," Lisa said with a smile. "He just keeps going, and going, and going..."

"Yeah, I get it," I interrupted. I grabbed my books and stuffed them into my bag. "I'll be at the library working on my paper." I got up and started to leave, when I stopped and added, "Don't do it on my bed."

I left the room, closing the door behind me and headed towards the library. I was barely two steps away when I heard Lisa giggle and squeal with delight.

As I walked to the library, I starting to think about me and Becky. I wasn't sure how much longer I could go on with this whole taking things slow idea. Granted, we had bother suggested and agreed to it. But with my raging hormones, and how beautiful and awesome Becky was, I just wanted to grab her and kiss her with all my soul every time I saw her. If it wasn't for giving myself a 'gentleman's handshake' every morning in the shower, I would go insane.

Things didn't get any easier. The college had a fair on Halloween night, complete with games and cheesy mazes with people trying to scare you, but come off funny in that sad kind of way. And since it was Halloween, pretty much everyone was going to dress up.

I was trying to find the fake beard for my costume in the huge mess of my stuff, but couldn't find it. I seriously needed to clean up my side of the room.

"Relax," Jake said. He and Lisa were sitting on his bed together, entwined as usual. The two of them dressed like twins. I honestly wasn't sure if it was a costume or just them being a weird couple. "It's no big deal if you can't find it."

"Yes it is," I said. "I'm going as the Dude, and the Dude has a freaking beard. Without the beard, I just look like I'm walking around in my bathrobe all night."

There was a knock at the door before it opened.

"You guys ready?" Becky asked as she walked. My jaw hit the floor and my eyes bugged out of my head like a Tex Avery cartoon character. Becky was wearing a schoolgirl outfit with a very short skirt and a blouse tied off just under her breasts, which were covered by a very bright pink bra. Her brunette hair was tied into pigtails, complete with ribbons. White knee high socks covered her shapely legs and a pair of classic black converse. The whole thing made me forget about the beard I was looking for and sent every drop of blood in my body to my cock.

"I take it you like my costume," Becky said to my reaction. My mouth felt really dry and I had lost the ability to speak, so I just nodded my head.

"Wow," Lisa said. "You look..."

"Smokin' hot," said Jake and Lisa nodded in agreement.

"Thanks," Becky said as she blushed. "This is the first time I've dressed like this for Halloween. Going to catholic school all my life, they didn't let us celebrate it at school, and my parents were a little on the strict side. If they knew I used my old school uniform for this costume, they would freak."

My shaft throbbed as she said that. I was dating a catholic schoolgirl. There were letters in Penthouse that started this way.

"So... She we get going?" Lisa asked.

"Yeah," I said as I stood up. "I don't think I'm gonna be finding that beard anytime soon."

Jake and Lisa got up from the bed, and Jake picked something up from where he had been sitting. "You mean this beard?" He asked, holding it up.

I nodded as he handed it to me and I put it on.

"Ahhh, the Dude," Becky said. "For a moment there I thought you were going as a bum or something."

The four of us left the room and walked down the hall. Pretty much everyone was dressed up. Music was blaring from a few different rooms. Some kids were running around with drinks in hand. As we walked outside, someone wearing an old ladies dress and gray wig came running up to us with a plastic butcher knife and screaming.

"Hey Andy," we all said nonchalantly.

"Damn it," Andy said. "How did you know it was me in this costume?"

"What costume?" Jake asked, smiling a little as he said it, causing Lisa to chuckle.

"Ha, ha," Andy said. "So, where are we going?"

"The fair," I said.

"Sweet," said Andy. "Now, if my sister would hurry the fuck up, we can get going."

"Amy's coming?" asked Jake.

"Of course," Andy said.

Jake nervously looked at me and I shrugged. I knew he was a little worried since he had gone out with her once before, and now she'd be hanging out with us and his girlfriend. But what could we do. We couldn't tell Andy that she shouldn't come, and we couldn't ditch Andy either. He might have been a weird kid, but he was cool in his own way.

"There she is," Andy said. We all looked over and saw Amy walking towards us. She was dressed like she normally dressed.

"What, no costume?" Becky asked.

"I am," Amy said. "I'm dressed like a homicidal maniac... They look just like everyone else." We all stared at her for a moment. "Just kidding," she said. "With my classes and assignments, I didn't have time to get a costume."

"Ahhh," we all said. The six of us headed towards the large football field were the fair was taking place. As we walked across campus, it was like one huge party. Music was blaring from almost every direction. A group of guys rode past us on bicycles and threw paint filled water balloons at another group of people as they screamed "DELTA IOTA KAPA RULES!"

"D.I.K.'s," Jake and I said at the same time, and we all laughed. Well, at least their name fit their personality.

Finally, we reached the football field. We all played a few of the games they had set up. Jake won Lisa a stuffed pumpkin plush and Becky won me a skeleton keychain after I failed miserably to win her something. Afterwards, we went through a haunted house maze. We all laughed at the sad attempts they used to scare us. Well, all of us except Becky. She screamed so loud when a fake dead body dropped down near us I thought I would never be able to hear again out of my right ear.

After the maze, Andy had to run off because of something he needed to do, while the rest of us head towards the ferris wheel. Jake and Lisa sat together. Becky and I sat together. And Amy sat by herself as though she were a fifth wheel.

"Having fun?" I asked Becky as we started moving backwards and up.

"Yeah," she said with a smile and rested her head on my shoulder. "I'm glad you liked my costume."

"How could I not," I said. "You look hot in it. Then again, if you had dressed up like an Eskimo, you'd still look hot."

Becky was silent for a moment. "Marc," she said after a couple minutes. "I know this hasn't been easy for you."

"What do you mean?" I asked.

"You know," she said, lifting her head and looking at me. "The whole waiting thing."

"No," I said. "No, no. It's cool."

"Come on," she said in a knowing way.

"Well, alright," I said. "It's been a little difficult for me. I mean... I like you so much, and sometimes I look at you and it takes all of my will not to grab you and kiss you so passionately that you pass out from pleasure."

"That's some boast," Becky said.

"Yeah, I don't know if I can deliver on that," I said. "But you know what I mean."

"I do," she said. "And I want that as well. And other things to. But every time I start to think about it, I start thinking about what was told to me in school and by my parents about how we shouldn't do those things till marriage."

"Look," I said. "I understand completely. And believe me when I say that I care a lot about you. Yes, I do want us to have sex one day... But only when you're ready."

"OHMYGOD, YES, OF COURSE I WILL!" Lisa happily screamed from the chair below Becky and I.

"You think they're about to do it here on the ferris wheel?" Becky asked as she put her head back on my shoulder.

"If not, I'll be very surprised," I said as I put my arm around her. The ferris wheel stopped so people could get on and off. We went round and around a few times. Eventually, the ferris wheel stopped with Becky and I at the very top. The view was amazing.

I felt Becky lift her head up. I turned my head and looked at her. There was something different in her eyes. A kind of longing I hadn't seen before. Slowly, she leaned in towards me. As if on auto-pilot, I moved my head towards her. Our lips gently brushed each others, as if afraid to make that final step. Then it happened. The ferris wheel started to move again, and our lips connected. Becky thrust her tongue out and into my mouth where it met mine.

"About damn time," Jake shouted from above us. Becky and I pulled apart from our kiss and looked up at them, laughing a little. He was right. But it was totally worth waiting for.

Oh, and for those wondering, she did get a little lightheaded from the kiss... Close enough.