The Four Years: Year One Ch. 07

Story Info
Marc has a new lady in his life.
5.2k words
4.63
9.2k
2
0
Story does not have any tags

Part 7 of the 11 part series

Updated 08/30/2017
Created 02/13/2010
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Try as hard as I might, I couldn't remember much about the night after we started to do shots. Of course, the hangover that was pounding in my head like a bass drum from some bad techno song turned up to full volume didn't help much.

Just then, the door opened and Rosa walked into the room wearing my Snoopy shirt. Because of her slightly smaller size then me, it was a little big on her.

"Morning stud," she said as she closed the door. As she walked over to me on the bed, I noticed she had two cups of coffee in her hands.

"Hi," I said as she sat down on the bed.

"I didn't know how you take your coffee, so I have one black and one cream and sugar," she said.

"Thanks," I said, taking the black coffee.

"No, thank you," she said with this little sexy smile before she took a sip of her coffee. "Last night was amazing... More than amazing."

"Really?" I asked, a little surprised.

"Oh yeah," she said as she moved next to me and cuddled up to my side. "I've had orgasms before, but nothing like the ones you gave me. Especially when you went down on me."

"Oh," I said, desperately trying to remember last night. "Well, um... I'm glad I made you feel good."

"Fuck good," she said. "You made me feel like a goddess. Just thinking about it right now is making my pussy tingle. Wow... I'm sounding kind of like a slut, aren't I?"

"No, of course not," I said and kissed the top of her head.

"It's just... Well, I've never had sex with a guy on the first date," Rosa said. "I usually wait three or four dates before I get to that point."

"Well, technically, you're record is still intact," I said and she looked questioningly at me. "You and I haven't been out on a date."

"True," she said.

Just then, I heard the familiar sound of my cell phone ringing. Looking over I saw my pants half way across the room.

"I should..." I said.

"Yeah," she said, pulling away from me so I could stand up. When I got up, I remembered that I was naked, and covered myself with a pillow. Why the hell was I bashful about my nudity around her? She and I had done it three times last night, so it's not like I have anything to hide from her she hasn't seen.

I picked up my pants and pulled my cell phone from my pocket.

"Yeah," I said.

"Where the fuck are you?" It was Andy.

"Um... Well," I started to say.

"Class is about to start," Andy said, not waiting for my answer. "You know, the one were our teacher said that today we would go over pretty much everything on the midterm."

"Shit," I said. "I'm on my way."

I hung up and started to put my pants on, hoping around on one foot as I slid my leg in.

"What's wrong?" Rosa asked.

"I'm late for class," I said.

"Can't you skip it?" she asked, biting her lower lip.

"Believe me," I said, looking at her as she gave me a sexy pout got my cock stirring as I zipped up my jeans. "If today was any other day, I would in a heartbeat. But I can't miss this class."

"Okay," she said.

"How about we get together tonight?" I asked. "Dinner?"

"Sure," she said with a smile. "I'll be dessert."

"Sounds good to me," I said with a smile. "I also need my shirt."

"Oh, yeah, of course," she said, pulling it over her head. My jaw almost hit the floor when I saw her breasts. I don't know if it was because of her smaller size, but her boobs looked huge on her. I made a mental note that I had to remember what happened the night before.

Rosa tossed me my shirt and I put it on. After I slipped on my shoes, I kissed Rosa, our tongues dueling for a moment. "See you tonight," I said and ran out of the room. That's when I realized that I was in a sorority.

I passed a few girls who gave me knowing looks as I ran out of the house and down the street towards where my class was.

I ended up being only fifteen minutes late, and the teacher pointed it out and chastised me in front of the class before continuing. I sat down next to Andy, who thankfully had been taking notes.

"So where were you?" he asked.

"What do you remember about last night?" I asked.

"Um..." Andy said as he thought for a moment. "My birthday. Went bowling. Played a prank on Jake and Lisa, still awesome by the way. Drank a lot of beer. Then Rosa bought all of us a few shots of tequila."

"Yeah," I said. "I know all that. What about after?"

"Not much," he said. "I was pretty wasted... Though, I did have a really weird dream about a pink and purple rhino."

"Great," I said. "How the fuck did I end up sleeping with Rosa?"

"You guys slept together?" Andy asked.

"Apparently three times," I said.

"Great, it's my birthday and you're the one who hooks up with some chick," he said, sounding a little annoyed.

"I don't remember any of it," I said. "The last thing I remember was doing the shots, and then I blacked out. Then when I woke up this morning, I was in her bed. In her room. In her sorority."

"Lucky bastard," he said.

We spent the rest of class taking notes and getting all the info we would need for the midterm, and then I headed back to my room so I could change into some clean clothes, lie down and rest a bit so I could get rid of this hangover.

When I entered the room, I was surprised to find both Jake and Lisa in bed asleep... Dressed. I guess they had the same idea as me of sleeping off their hangover. I quietly changed and crawled into bed. No sooner had I closed my eyed did an alarm clock start to go off. I grumbled as the sound pierced my brain, causing my head to throb. I pulled my pillow over my head as Jake reached over and shut his alarm off.

"Sorry," he muttered. "I didn't know you were back."

"S'okay," I said.

"Come on babe," Jake said, and I could hear Lisa mumble something. "I know you're tired, but I got to go take my test. I'll drop you off at your room on the way there."

"Alright," Lisa said sleepily. There was a bit of rustling about, and then I heard the door open and close. Now that everything was quiet, I was able to fall asleep.

I awoke a few hours later to a knock at the door. As I got up, my head felt a bit better, but not by much. I opened the door and Rosa was standing there.

"Hey," I said, half asleep. Then I suddenly snapped awake and looked at my watch. "Shit, our date. I over slept, didn't I?" I ran over to my clothes and started looking for something nice to wear.

"Relax," Rosa said as she walked in and closed the door. "It's only a little after one."

"Oh thank god," I said and fell back onto my bed.

"My afternoon class was canceled," Rosa said. "So I thought I'd come by and see how you're doing."

"Okay," I said. "Wait, how did you know which room was mine?"

"I asked the RA," she said as she crawled onto the bed, and cuddled up next to me, her head resting on my chest. We stayed like that for twenty minutes. Just enjoying each other's presence and of course, my head enjoyed the silence.

"I kind of have a confession to make," Rosa said.

"Huh?"

"I didn't have a friend to meet last night."

"No?"

"No... I've kind of had a crush on you for a few weeks now, but I was too scared to approach you and tell you."

I raised my head and looked at her. "Really?" I asked.

"Yeah," she said, looking up at me. "Then, two nights ago, I overheard you guys talking about Andy's birthday in the library and decided that I would show up and talk to you. I stood there to the far side of the bowling alley for almost two hours before I worked up the courage."

"Wow," I said.

"You think I'm weird now, don't you?" she said.

"No," I said. "No, no. Not at all... Just kind of surprised to hear."

We were silent for a few minutes before Rosa spoke up again.

"Marc," she said.

"Yeah," I said.

"Do you think that we... Can, you know... Before we go out to dinner?"

It took me a moment to realize that she was taking about us having sex. "I'd love to," I said to her. "But I don't have any protection with me, and I don't want to get you pregnant."

"Oh," she said, a little crestfallen. "Yeah, that wouldn't be good. Not really something I'd like to explain to some people."

"I could run out and get some," I said.

"No," Rosa said. "I don't want you to leave me right now. I like being here with you like this."

As I held her to me, I stroked her arm with my fingers and I could feel her body press a little closer to me. Her hand was resting on my stomach and slowly moved downwards towards my crotch, but stopped just an inch shy of my now hardening member.

Soon I felt her breathing change and could tell she had fallen asleep. Still feeling a little tired myself from the night before, I drifted off to dreamland as well.

"They look so cute," I heard someone whisper as I slowly woke. I opened my eyes and saw Jake and Lisa standing there.

"Hey guys," I said. I suddenly became aware that a hand was cupping my crotch. When I looked down, I saw that it was Rosa's hand. "Um," I said. "Rosa." I gave her a little nudge and she slowly woke up.

"What time is it?" she asked, still half asleep.

"A little after five," Lisa said. Rosa sat up, suddenly very much awake. She then saw where her hand was, and yanked it back like it was about to be bitten by a snake.

"How long have you two been here?" I asked.

"A couple minutes," said Jake. "You guys just looked so peaceful, we didn't have the heart to wake you up."

"I'm hungry," Rosa said. "Let me go pee and then you and I can go have dinner."

Rosa kissed me on the cheek before she got up and left the room.

"So?" Lisa asked, expectantly.

"So, what?" I said as I sat up and stretched.

"Details my boy," she said. "When did you two hook up?"

"Sometime last night," I said. "But I was so wasted, I really don't remember much between when we started doing shots and when I woke up naked in her bed this morning."

"Dude," Jake said with a smile.

"So you don't remember how it was?" asked Lisa.

I shook my head and said, "All I know is that we did it three times, based on the condom wrappers I found."

"Or you were in a foursome," Jake said. My eyes shoot wide open as he said that. "Probably not though," he added.

"Not only the second girl you've been with, but your second time and you go three in a row," Lisa said. "You are turning out to be quite a stud. Makes me want to kick Jake out of the room and give you a go myself."

"I'm sitting right here," Jake said.

"I know you are sweetie," she said with a smile and gave him a pat on the knee.

At that moment, Rosa walked back into the room. "Alright," she said.

"Cool," I said as I got up.

"Hey," Lisa said. "I have an idea. Why don't we make this a double date. That way we can get to know you a little better."

"I don't know," I said.

"No," Rosa said. "That sounds like fun. They can tell me some of the dark secrets about you that you wont tell me."

"Too which I have plenty," Lisa said as she stood up and the two of them walked out of the room, leaving Jake and I alone.

"This is going to be a long night, isn't it?" I asked.

"Oh you have no idea," Jake said.

I nodded my head and we followed the girls out into the hall.

The four of us settled on going to Chili's for dinner. As we waited to be seated, we noticed they were very strict on carding pretty much everyone who ordered alcohol. Though, honestly, after last night and the hangover from today, drinking anything besides water or soda was farthest from my mind.

We were seated at a booth with Rosa and me on one side and Jake and Lisa on the other.

"So," Lisa said once we were seated. "Last night's a little fuzzy for me. I don't remember you two hooking up and leaving together."

"Well, it really didn't happen that way," Rosa said. "Marc offered to walk me home because of how late it was, which I was more than happy to accept. Can't be too careful now a days."

"So true," Lisa said.

"So, when we got to my sorority..."

"Wait, you're in a sorority?" Lisa asked.

"Unfortunately," Rosa said. "My mom was in it when she went to school here, so of course the first day I got here, they show up and tell me that I'm pretty much in. Apparently my mom was huge with them in her day or something. I wasn't going to join, but after two days of living with my roommate in the dorm, I had to get the fuck out of there because she was driving me nuts. So, I went down there and told them I was interested, and they showed me around. Turned out that because of who my mom was, I ended up being one of three girls that gets a room to herself, which was nice. I wonder if they would still be treating me so nicely if they knew how much I can't stand my mother."

"Ah," Lisa said. "So you're not one of those stuck up bitches who thinks she's the hottest thing ever?"

"Nope," Rosa said.

"Good," Lisa said. "So... Back to last night."

"Right," Rosa said. "Marc and I got to my sorority when he suddenly blew chucks into some rose bushes."

"How romantic," Jake said sarcastically and Lisa slapped his arm.

"Ignore him," Lisa said.

"Anyways," Rosa continued. "I brought Marc inside to get him a drink of water and to let him lie down for a little bit. I sat there with him, wiping some of the vomit from the corner of his mouth and I just wanted to kiss him."

"WHAT?! Jake, Lisa, and I said all at once.

"You kissed him after he puked?" asked Lisa.

"I made him brush his teeth first," Rosa said. "I'm not some freak."

The three of us let out a collective sigh of relief when she said that, especially me. I'm all for trying new things, but if Rosa was one of those girls that was into being vomited on, or any other type of... Bodily functions being dropped on her during sex, I was going to go and lock myself in a cave for the rest of my life.

"So," Rosa continued. "Kissing led to some touching. Touching led to kissing more... Intimate areas. Marc got me so hot with his tongue, I just had to have him right there."

"And?" Lisa asked.

"And what?" Rosa said.

"How was he, on a scale of one to ten?"

"Excuse me, I'm right here," I said, then looked at Jake. "Does she always talk about people like they're not around?"

"Quite often, yeah," Jake said.

"Thirty seven," Rosa said and then took a sip of her water.

"How can someone be a thirty seven on a scale of one to ten?" Jake asked.

"Marc has a very talented tongue," Rosa said.

"Really?" Lisa asked. I was starting to feel uncomfortable. "Do you think he could possibly give Jake some pointers?"

"Hey," Jake said.

"I'm kidding sweetie," Lisa said. "You have a very nice tongue that has no problem making me cum."

"Damn right I do," Jake said.

Our waiter came over at that moment and took our order. Jake and Lisa split some chicken fajitas, while Rosa had a large salad and I had one of those big mouth burgers loaded with bacon. Lisa pretty much spent the night subtly grilling Rosa about herself, when Rosa's cell phone started to ring. She looked at the caller ID and said, "Shit... I got to take this... Family."

She got up from our booth and walked away. When I looked at Lisa, I could tell she was thinking something.

"Alright, out with it," I said.

"Out with what?" Lisa asked.

"Whatever it is you think about her," I said. "I know you well enough that I can tell when you're silently judging someone."

"I'm not judging anyone," Lisa said.

"Yeah you are," Jake said.

"No I'm not," she said.

"Yes you are," I said.

"Fine, I am," Lisa said. "She's hiding something, and I don't know what."

"So she's hiding something," I said. "You can't expect her to open up to you and tell you her entire life story. Some shit has to be kept private."

"Like how you and Amy slept together?" Jake asked.

"Exactly," I said. "I have no intention of telling Rosa about that."

"I love how you're so honest in your relationship," Lisa said.

"How would you feel if you found out that Jake slept with one of his close friends before you two got together?" I asked.

"I'd be fine with it," Lisa said.

"Alright, what if it was me?"

"Why would you say that?" asked Jake. "You know how my brain works. Now the next time Lisa and I are sleeping together, I'm not gonna be able to get the image of you out of my head."

"I'd still be fine with it," Lisa said. "Everyone is allowed to experiment at least once in their life. And I'd actually be glad it was you because then I'd know that my man was with a good friend."

"Seriously, stop," Jake said. "I can't get the image of me pounding Marc out of my head."

"Who said I'd be the catcher?" I said.

"Oh, dear god," Jake said.

"Marc has a point," Lisa said. "He does seem like he'd the man in the relationship."

"That's it," Jake said as he stood up and grabbed Lisa by the hand.

"What are you doing?" Lisa asked.

"I'm gonna show you just how much of a man I am," he said as he pulled out his wallet and dropped some money on the table, and then said to me, "You find somewhere else to sleep tonight."

Lisa had a huge smile on her face as Jake dragged her out of the restaurant. A few moments later, Rosa came back and sat down next to me.

"Where'd Jake and Lisa go?" she asked.

"We challenged his manhood," I said. "So now he's going to ravish her all night."

"Oh," she said. "Wait, what about you?"

"I don't think I was invited," I said.

"No," she said with a hint of a smile. "I mean what are you going to do about a place to sleep?"

"I don't know," I said. "I'll probably just crash on Andy's floor." Actually, I really wanted to spend the night with Rosa, but I didn't think it would be appropriate. Granted, she and I had been intimate already, but still. It would be rude of me to assume that I had an open invitation.

"Nonsense," she said. "You can spend the night with me." I felt her hand rest on my thigh. Jackpot.

"You sure?" I asked. "I don't want to be a bother."

"Of course not silly," she said with a smile and put her head on my shoulder. "What kind of girlfriend would I be if I left my boyfriend out in the cold when he didn't have a place to stay."

"Alright," I said. We paid for dinner with the money Jake had left. In his rush, he ended up leaving enough to cover the whole check as well as a nice tip.

Rosa and I walked back to her sorority, and as we walked inside and upstairs, I got some strange looks from some of the other girls. I noticed two of them looking at me, whispering and giggling just before we disappeared upstairs.

Once we were in her room, Rosa had me sit on her bed while she went to use the bathroom. When she came back, she asked if I wanted to watch a movie.

"Okay," I said, and she went through her collection of DVD's before selecting one and putting it on and then cuddling up with me on her bed. It was some cheesy romantic comedy. Thankfully, I didn't have to watch it for long. About twenty minutes into the movie, Rosa started to press her body even closer to mine, and then started to kiss me along my neck while her hand moved down my stomach and over my rapidly hardening cock.

Her lips trailed up from my neck to my jaw and eventually my lips. I opened them a little and her tongue sought out mine as she rubbed me through my jeans.

I had one hand on her lower back and rubbed it in small circles as my other hand moved up to her exceptionally large breasts. They were more than I could hold in one hand, so I just cupped them. When I felt her nipple start to stiffen, I brushed over it with my thumb a few times before gently pinching it, causing her to moan into my mouth and grind her pelvis against my hip.

As we continued to kiss and feel each other, Rosa ground her hips faster and harder against me. Her breathing started to get erratic, and I could tell she was getting close. Being the gentlemen that I am, I decided to help her. I moved my hand from the small of her back down to her ass and held it there for a moment before moving it between her legs and cupping her jean covered mound.

12