The Four Years: Year One Ch. 11

Story Info
Marc finally finds out who his secret admirer is.
6.6k words
4.58
9.2k
1
Story does not have any tags

Part 11 of the 11 part series

Updated 08/30/2017
Created 02/13/2010
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

You ever have one of those moments were you find something out, and that it makes perfect sense, and yet still can't begin to believe it? I'm having one of those moments right now.

Let me get you all up to speed on everything while I try and figure this out myself. After my last girlfriend Rosa turned out to be married, I decided to take a break from relationships and women and focus on school. This led to a bet with my friend Amy, who said it couldn't be done. And so the bet was made over which one of us would have sex first. We both tried to tempt the other, and failed. Which led to her coming up with the idea of us negating the bet by sleeping with each other. However, she wanted to tie me up and blindfold me. I agreed, and that's how she tricked me into fucking some strange girl, who I didn't know, and lose the bet.

Then, just before Valentine's Day, the letters started from a secret admirer. I didn't know who she was, but her letters told me she was in love with me. Over the course of two months, more and more letters came. Each one with my secret admirer baring her soul to me, along with a few naughty dreams she had.

Which brings us to today. The first day of Spring Break. I'm in my room with my friend Roxanne, who wanted to read some of the letters. Amy burst into the room to ask me for something, but things got weird when she saw Roxanne there. That's when Amy dropped the bomb on me...

"She wrote you those letters," Amy said.

I looked at Roxanne, who was blushing and suddenly seemed very interested in her shoes.

"Right," Amy said. "It's obvious you two have a lot to talk about, so I'll just go."

Amy started to leave, but then stopped, looked back at me and added, "She's also the one you fucked that night when I won the bet."

I felt like I had been hit with three tons of bricks when Amy said that.

Roxanne and I sat there in silence for almost ten minutes. The whole time, she looked like she wanted to run, but she didn't.

I really didn't know what to say. I kind of had this mental image of my secret admirer in my head, and she looked nothing like Roxanne. In fact, she was one of the last people I would've expected to be my secret admirer.

"Fuck, I can't take this anymore," Roxanne suddenly blurted out. "Will you just tell me what a psycho I am and how much you hate me and that you never want to see me again so we get this over with."

She was on the verge of crying, so I pulled her close and hugged her.

"Why would I say that?" I asked her.

"Because it's true," she said, letting the tears come.

"Oh, Rox," I said. "Come on... It's okay." I hugged her a little tighter. "I don't think anything bad about you. I'm just... Just trying to wrap my head around this is all. It's a lot to take in all at once because I never thought I'd get to meet the girl who wrote me those letters. And then it turns out, she's been right in front of me all this time."

"But we barely know each other outside of class," she said.

"Not true," I said. "I know so much about you." I held up one of her letters. "Honestly, each time I get one of your letters, I feel closer to you. Each time I read one, I can feel myself falling for you."

Roxanne looked up at me. Her eyes full of tears. Her cheeks shiny and wet. Her bottom lip trembling. "Really?" she asked.

"Really, really," I said, and then gave her a gentle kiss on her forehead.

"You're not just saying that to make me feel better?" she asked.

"Nope," I said. "In fact, if you don't believe me, ask Jake what I said just before you showed up this morning."

"What did you say?" she asked, her voice just above a whisper.

"I told him," looking her in her eyes, "that I was falling in love with you."

Roxanne's eyes shot wide open when I said that.

"And now that I know who you are," I continued. "I don't feel any different."

I leaned down a little and gently pressed my lips to hers for a moment. Roxanne buried her head into my chest and let out a deep sigh.

"So what happens now?" she asked.

"Whatever you want," I said.

"I like this," she said. "Being held by you."

"Then I guess I'll never let you go," I said.

We stayed like that for a few minutes. Then Roxanne asked, "Can we do this while lying down?"

"Of course," I said, and we moved to lie down on my bed. Roxanne was just a few inches shorter than me, so it was kind of a tight fit on my small bed. But it worked out for the best because it meant that we could just hold each other closer.

It wasn't long before Roxanne fell asleep. As I listened to her breathing shallow, with the occasional light snore, which I swear sounding really cute and adorable, I felt myself slowly start to drift off to sleep.

When I awoke later, it was just a few minutes past noon. Roxanne was awake, with her head propped up on her arm as she watched me.

"Sleep well?" she asked.

"Yeah," I said with a smile. "You?"

"The best sleep I ever had," she said, returning my smile. "I don't know what it is, but I just feel so safe and comfortable with you."

Roxanne laid her head back down on my chest. As we both enjoyed the silence of just being with each other, I started to think about something else Amy had said.

"Was what Amy said true?" I asked.

"Of course it was," Roxanne said. "I think we already established that I was the one who wrote those letters. Or are you doubting my feelings for you?"

"No," I said. "Not that... The other thing."

"Oh," she said. "That."

"Yeah," I said.

"You're not mad about that, are you?" she asked.

"No," I said. "Did Amy tell you what I said afterwards?"

"That you couldn't stop thinking about me?" she said. "Yeah, she told me. That's what got me thinking of you in the way that I do. Before, I just wanted to have sex, you know. Just to get it over with. Amy and I were talking about it during class one day, and I asked her if she knew anyone she could trust to make my first time a good one, because I didn't want to get with some guy that would just worry about himself and not care if I get any pleasure from it. That's when she told me about you. That even during your first time, you did everything you could to make it enjoyable for her as well. So she and I started working on a way to get you to take my virginity."

"But you didn't have your cherry," I pointed out.

"I haven't since I was fifteen and my older sister gave me a vibrator for my birthday," she said. "I got a little carried away and popped it myself. Which turned out to be a good thing because that meant that I could just enjoy my first time and not have to deal with the pain. And believe me when I say it was painful. Anyways, Amy and tried to find a way to get you to be with me. But you had that thing going on about taking time off from women.

"Then that night happened when you got those strippers. Amy came up with an idea and texted me with it. I figured, why the hell not, and agreed. I was waiting right next to the stairs when you guys came up."

Roxanne looked up at me and said, "You didn't even notice me when you passed by me."

"Sorry," I said.

"It's okay," she said, putting her head back down. "I was trying not to be noticed. So after you went into her room I waited outside her door for her to let me in once you were all set up and waiting. You know what happened after that."

"I do," I said.

"Anyways," Roxanne continued. "A few days later, Amy told me what you said about not being to think about anything but me. As the days went by, I thought about that more and more. That, combined with how well you and I got along in class, I just couldn't help myself from falling in love with you. But at the same time, I was worried. I was afraid that if you found out it was me, you'd be weirded out since we were such good friends. That's when I decided I would write you those letters."

"So, if Amy was cool with you and I doing it, why did she act all weird when you and I were talking in the library?" I asked.

"She was looking out for you," Roxanne said. "After Rosa and Becky. Yes, I know about that, she didn't want to see you getting hurt again, and that I should just leave it as it is and move on. That was another reason for the letters. She was a little pissed at first when she found out that it was me. But I told her that this way I could tell you how I felt and see how you felt about me without either of us being together and getting hurt from rejection. She said she understood and that she wouldn't tell you. But recently for the last few weeks, she's been telling me that I have to tell you the truth. And I tried... I really did, but I was still afraid that you'd learn that it was me and not like me anymore. I guess that's why she told you this morning."

"Well, I'm glad she did," I said, and kissed the top of her head.

We stayed in bed like that all day. Just talking. Getting to know each other better. As the sun started to set, we decided to go get something to eat. We both settled on Carl's Jr.

"I have to say that today is the happiest day of my life," Roxanne said as we walked across campus and back towards the dorms.

"Today was a good day, wasn't it," I said.

"What do you mean was?" she asked. "The day isn't over yet."

"It's not?" I asked, and she just smiled at me and shook her head. Roxanne grabbed my hand and practically dragged me into the building.

"When's Jake coming back?" she asked as we walked up stairs.

"Probably wont," I said. "If he didn't come back this afternoon, then he's gonna be staying with Lisa."

"Perfect," she said as we reached my floor. After I unlocked and opened the door, Roxanne shoved me inside the room and onto the bed.

"Hey now," I said as I watched her close and lock the door.

"I've been dreaming of doing this again ever since the first time," she said, her voice in a husky whisper.

"Doing what?" I asked, playing stupid. She just smiled at me as she pulled her shirt off. Roxanne's breasts weren't large. Maybe a small B cup. But still, they looked absolutely perfect in the purple bra she had on.

As I sat there in total awe, Roxanne continued to take her clothes off. Next was her bra, and I felt my mouth begin to water when I saw her hard little nipples come into view. She kicked her shoes off, followed by her socks.

"I have a confession to make," she said as she stood there in just her jeans.

"What's that?" I asked.

"I, um..." she started to say, but trailed off.

"What is it?" I asked. "Come on, you can tell me anything."

"Remember when I went to the bathroom after we ate?" she asked, and I nodded my head. "Well..." she said as she reached into her pocket and pulled out a pair of purple panties. "I sort of took them off."

Roxanne tossed them to me as she giggled. I caught them and felt how damp they were. When I looked back towards her, she was in the process of unzipped her jeans. I could see the small bit of hair she had, which looked to be shaved into a landing strip.

"You know," she said, stopping. "This isn't fair. Here I am, pretty much naked, and you're still dressed."

"Oh, sorry," I said as I stood up and started to strip as fast as I could. Roxanne started to giggle as I hopped around, trying to take my shoe off, which ended with me falling onto my bed.

Finally, I was down to just my boxers and was about to drop them when Roxanne stopped me and said, "Please... Can I?"

I nodded my head and she smiled as she kneeled down in front of me. Slowly, she pulled my boxers down and let them fall to the floor.

"It's even better than I remember," she whispered, more to herself than to me. Looking down at her, I saw her staring at my cock with wide eyes as she licked her lips. She then looked up at me.

"I so want this in my mouth," she said. "But even more so, I want you to fuck me." She shoved me back down onto my bed. As I lie there looking up at her, she removed her jeans and kicked them onto Jake's bed. Roxanne then climbed on top of me, took a hold of my hard cock and slid down on it.

"OH FUCK YEAH!" she cried out, and I felt the walls of her cunt ripple around me. Could she have just... No. No way. She couldn't have just cum feeling my cock slide into her. Could she?

"Oh wow," Roxanne said as she tried to catch her breath. She sat there for a few moments before she started to move herself up and down. After every sixth downward motion, she would grind her hips against me, stimulating her clit. I reached up and tweaked one of her nipples between my fingers, which caused her to cum.

"Oh my god," she moaned, and once again I felt the walls of her pussy grab and pull at me. It was all I could take, and soon I was cumming with her. Her orgasm was just started to stop when my seed poured into her body, causing her to start anew.

I pulled Roxanne down to me and kissed her deeply and passionately. Our tongues dueling together in our mouths.

After our long kiss, Roxanne rested her head against my chest.

"Wow," she said. "That was better than I remembered."

"Yeah," I said. "And this time I actually got to participate."

Roxanne started to giggle as my now soft cock slid out of her. She rolled off of me, and cuddled up close on my small bed. It was a little chilly in the room, especially with a sweat soaked bodies starting to cool down, so I pulled my blanket over us as she nudged herself even closer to me.

"I love you," she said in a slightly sleepy voice.

I felt my heart beat extra hard a couple times when she said that. I kissed the top of her head and said, "I love you too."

Soon, the both of us were drifting off to sleep.

I woke up in the middle of the night to the feeling of Roxanne kissing me along my neck.

"Good, you're awake," she said, then went back to kissing my neck.

"What time is it?" I asked.

"Around three I think," she said, then resumed her kissing as her hand moved down my chest and gripped my hard shaft, causing me to let out a groan.

"Make love to me," Roxanne said as she lay on her back, legs spread. I smiled and then kissed her as I positioned myself between her thighs before slipping my cock into her wet pussy. We fucked each other like that very slowly for nearly thirty minutes, the both of us kissing most of the time, before I finally came inside her.

I rolled off of her and onto my back, and Roxanne rested her head on my chest and soon we both fell asleep.

When I woke up in the morning, I was alone. I started to wonder if it had all been a dream, but quickly dismissed that since I was naked and never slept in the nude unless I had gone to sleep with someone after sex.

The door to the room opened and Roxanne walked in with a small white paper bag with two large cups of coffee.

"Morning," she said as she closed the door and then sat on my bed. "Sleep well?"

"The best," I said as I grabbed her, pulling her towards me, and kissing her.

"Mmmm," she purred as the kiss ended. "I can get used to that."

"Me too," I said, and then looked at the bag.

"Oh," Roxanne said. "I woke up early, and since you looked so cute while sleeping, I snuck out and got us breakfast."

"Wow," I said as she handed me my coffee. "Smart. Funny. Incredibly gorgeous. And you brought me..." I reached into the bag and pulled out, "doughnuts?"

"It was either that or cardboard pancakes from the cafeteria," she said.

"Then you made the perfect choice," I said and give her a quick peck on the lips.

"You know what I want to do," Roxanne said as we ate breakfast.

"What?" I asked, figuring I had a pretty good idea, which obviously showed on my face.

"Not that," she said with a smile. "We'll do that later... No, what I want to do is go to Disneyland."

"Okay," I said. "Let me grab a shower, then we'll go."

"Not today," she said. "I can't today. I have a doctor's appointment this afternoon. But tomorrow..."

"Alright," I said.

"And we should invite everyone to," she said. "Since you and I are together now, it will be a good chance for them to get used to me being apart of the group."

I thought for a moment and then nodded my head. "That's a good idea," I said.

After we finished eating, I threw some shorts on since it was warm out. Roxanne and I sat and talked for a while, then made out for a half hour before she had to go to her doctor's appointment.

"Nothing serious," she reassured me. "Just a yearly checkup, plus I need to get my birth control prescription refilled."

"That'd be a good idea," I said, then gave her a wink.

"Alright, I'm gonna go before I rip your clothes off and have my way with you," she said with a hint of a laugh. She gave me a quick kiss and then left.

Shortly after Roxanne left, I called Jake to see how Lisa was feeling.

"Oh, she's much," Jake started to laugh. "Hey, the tickles... Sorry. She's doing much better. I guess it was one of those twenty four hour bugs or something like that... Will you knock it off, I'm on the phone."

"That's okay," I heard Lisa said. "I can still do my thing while you talk to Marc."

"What are you... Oh god yeah," Jake moaned.

"Look, I can tell that you're, um, busy," I said. "Why don't you and Lisa come by when you're done. I have something I need to tell you guys."

"Okay," Jake said. "We'll be by in... Oh sweet nelly... By in a few hours."

The other end when dead, and I couldn't help but let out a little laugh. The two of them have been together since pretty much the beginning of the school year, and they still act like newlyweds on their honeymoon. I wonder if Roxanne and I will be like that after being together for a while? I'd like to think so.

Since I had some free time, I figured it would be a good time to get some laundry done. I grabbed all my dirty clothes and stuffed them into a laundry bag. Just as I was grabbing my wallet and keys, Amy and Andy showed up.

"So, what happened?" Amy asked.

"Hello to you to," I said.

"Yeah, yeah, hi," Amy said. "Now what happened after I left? Did she get all upset and run away crying?"

"No," I said. "Now if you'll excuse me, I have laundry to do."

"That's fine," Amy said. "I need to do mine as well. And fuck all knows when the last time Andy did his."

"Three days ago," Andy said. "But I'll still tag along. There's a Taco Bell next to the laundry place, and I'm hungry."

"Fine, lunch and laundry," Amy said as she started to leave. "Then you can tell me what happened between you and Roxanne."

Amy left for her room as Andy and I headed downstairs.

"What happened between you and Roxanne?" Andy asked.

I just smiled a little bit as we headed down the stairs. After a few minutes, Amy joined them as she carried a laundry bag of her own. The three of them headed off campus and a few blocks to the local laundry mat, which was pretty much empty since most students were away for Spring Break.

"Alright," Amy said as she started to separate the laundry. "Spill it."

"Spill what?" I asked with a smile on my face.

"You and Roxanne," she said, sounding a little miffed. "How badly did you break her heart?"

"What makes you think I did?" I asked as I started to load the washing machine with my clothes.

"Please," Amy said. "Two reasons. One, she wasn't by your side when I saw you. And two, you guys have like, nothing in common. It's like comparing a banana to a bowling ball."

"A banana and a bowling ball?" I asked.

"Long story," Andy said, who was sitting on top of the washing machine next to the one I was using. "And will you two hurry up, I'm starving here."

"You're a big boy," I said. "You can go next door and get yourself a taco by yourself."

"No he can't," Amy said.

"Why not?" I asked.

"I'm broke," Andy said.

"You're broke?" I asked. "Don't you get money from your parents, and whatever group is spending all that money to send you to school?"

"Yeah," said Amy. "But ever since he turned eighteen, he's spent almost all of it on porn."

12