The Fragile Abandoned Ch. 04

Story Info
Andy tries to distance himself from Natalie.
2.7k words
4.34
27.4k
21

Part 4 of the 9 part series

Updated 11/02/2022
Created 09/02/2012
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

AUTHOR'S NOTE: Hey everyone, thanks for reading! I've been incredibly busy, so I'm sorry this one took so long. As always with this story (and especially from now on), it's important that you read the previous chapters to know what's going on. Thanks again!


-ANDY-

I awoke to Natalie sucking on my morning wood. I looked down to see my baby sister bent over my cock and bobbing her head up and down, trying her best to pleasure me.

Natalie's make-up was smeared from our activities the night before and her thick, dark hair was tied up into a loose bun. Her small teenage breasts were hanging doughey triangles, begging to be squeezed and kneaded.

I filled my right hand with her left breast and she squeaked, then moved her skinny arm to accomodate me. She lifted her head from my cock and proceeded to start jerking me off.

"Good morning, Andy," Natalie said, sweetly.

"Good morning," I breathed.

Natalie moved her head back to my cock and licked the head.

"Cum for me, Andy. I want to taste it."

I groaned. I didn't know how she was planning on doing that. I already came twice last night, and hard. I didn't know how I'd produce a sizable load this time. Definitely not with Natalie's amateur blowjobs.

She seemed to read my mind, however, and climbed on top of me. Natalie softly kissed my lips as she lowered herself down onto my cock. I'd loosened her little (formerly) virgin pussy the night before, but it was still tight.

Natalie whimpered as she rode me, kissing my lips and clinging to my shoulders.

"Tell me when you're gonna cum," Natalie whispered.

"Okay," I breathed. I looked up into her face, watching her enjoy my cock. Even with her make-up smeared, she was beautiful. Her eyes were shut tight, her forehead was wrinkled, her eyebrows were arched, and she was biting her lower lip.

Natalie wrapped her arms around my shoulders and pulled herself closer to me, while increasing her pace. She came before I did and her little cunt squeezed me as her body quivered. She moaned in my ear and set me off.

"I'm gonna c-" I said.

Natalie leapt off of me and plunged her mouth on my cock. I grabbed the back of her head and came in her greedy little mouth. I looked down to see her swallowing, then licking up every drop of cum that dripped out of her mouth. Her legs were visibly shaking from her orgasm.

After she got her fill, Natalie crawled up and rested her head on my chest and curled her body around mine. She lightly kissed my chest and started playing with my chest hair. She then perked up and looked at the alarm clock on the night stand.

"Damn it! Jessica's going to be here in two hours!" Natalie said.

Natalie kissed me on the cheek, then went to the bathroom to shower. I watched her cute little ass shake with every step she made.

As I listened to the shower run, I zoned out for a minute and the gravity of what had happened the night before (and that morning) sunk in.

I fucked my baby sister and took her virginity. Christ, what have I done? What do I do now? I certainly couldn't let it continue. What could I say to Natalie? She was in love with me. I needed to distance myself from her- as much as possible.

After rolling out of bed and pulling my clothes on, I left Natalie a note:

"Ran to the store to get extra Thanksgiving stuff and then back to my house. See you this afternoon."

I left the note on the bed and got out of the house as quickly as I could.

-NATALIE-

The water rushing all over my body felt amazing. I was all sweaty and my legs were coated in a mixture of my juices and Andy's, so I really needed this shower.

I wished Andy could have jumped in the shower with me. Despite still being a little sore, I gladly would have let him fuck me against the glass wall of the shower. We probably wouldn't have had time for that, however, as Jessica was showing up soon.

It was disappointing that for the upcoming Thanksgiving weekend, Andy and I would have to act "normal" around Jessica. I wished I could have spent the entire weekend getting fucked by my big brother.

Sex with Andy was everything I hoped it would be and more. The way he held me in his arms, taking ownership of me, made me melt. Andy was so strong and so passionate. His cock would fill me up and stretch me, forcing me to cling to him and wrap my arms and legs around him. The pleasure made my body tremble uncontrollably and, a couple of times, I had felt myself crying from the intensity of everything. Finally, when he would cum inside of me and pull out, I didn't feel empty like I thought I would. His cum filled me up and dribbled out of my pussy.

I hoped I didn't get pregnant. I hoped I did get pregnant. I just wanted Andy and no one else.

When I finished my shower and walked out of the bathroom, I didn't bother covering up. A small part of me hoped Andy saw my naked body and became so overcome with lust, that he took me on the bed, making me need another shower

However, Andy wasn't in my room. All that was there was a note on my bed.

"No," I squeaked. Not another note. Andy said he'd never leave me like my parents left me. Andy said he'd never abandon me.

I was too scared to read the note, but I found myself gravitating towards my bed on quivering legs. I snatched it up and read it.

Andy was just going to the store. I let out a huge sigh and laughed to myself a little. He had mentioned something about getting another pumpkin pie.

Why hadn't I remembered that? Why did I lose faith in Andy? I needed to work on my trust issues. Andy was the one constant in my life and, despite the fact that he had never abandoned me before, I was still terrified of losing him.

Once I crumpled up the note and threw it away, I started getting ready for Jessica to show up.

-JESSICA-

I hated Los Angeles. The traffic made every car trip at least 45 minutes long, the smog was suffocating, and the people were smug, egotistical, and fucked up. Attending a university on the east coast was the best decision I ever made.

However, I loved my family (or what was left of it) and so I made this journey for Thanksgiving and then again for Christmas. Usually my stay isn't so bad, as I always stayed indoors to hide myself from the blazing sun, but I'm always reminded of my hatred for this town every time I'm at LAX.

Of course, Natalie always made every stay worth it. She was always great to talk to and always listened to my bitching about how horrible Los Angeles is. She was the best sister a girl could ask for and was far too nice and sweet for this city. She was too nice and sweet for our family.

Despite loving Natalie to death, part of me resented her. She had this cute, petite, skinny body with flawless skin that made her look perpetually 15, luscious dark brown hair, a gorgeous face, and the sweetest personality.

She also had 100% of Andy's attention, which made me incredibly jealous. I always felt ignored by him. I wanted to be closer to him, but he always treated me like a stranger. As if Natalie was his sister and I was just Natalie's weird friend that hung around all the time. I guess, in a weird way, I had a crush on Andy. But that was just so fucked up, I didn't even want to think about it.

I waited for my bag by the carousel and ignored the creepy looks from strange men. I never felt pretty or sexy, but Natalie always insisted I was, which was flattering but made me feel uncomfortable. The looks that men gave me made me feel even more uncomfortable.

My bag finally showed up and I snatched it, then went to find the driver that I hired to take me home.

The drive home was long and painful, but not as horrible as getting out of LAX the day before Thanksgiving. We finally arrived home and I paid the driver, who wanted to carry my luggage up to the door, but I insisted on doing it myself.

I rang the doorbell and heard some scampering inside, before Natalie swung open the door.

"Jessie!"

Natalie wrapped her arms around me and I reciprocated.

"Hey Natty, happy Thanksgiving!"

"Happy Thanksgiving to you!"

We brought my luggage in and I put them in my dusty old bedroom. Natalie and I then went down to the living room and I told her all about law school.

Natalie looked even more beautiful than when I last saw her. She had this certain glow about her that made her radiant, even in just a tank top and jeans. Natalie had a way of listening to every word you say and making you seem so special. She really was an amazing sister.

"Ugh, the weather here is horrible," I said. "The east coast has actual seasons, but California is constantly stuck in summer."

"I know! It's supposed to be 85° tomorrow!" Natalie said. "I wish I could see the east coast in winter."

"After Christmas, you should come back with me!"

"Oh, I don't know."

"Come on, you've got the money and the time! Who knows? You might like my school and want to go there!"

"Yeah, maybe." Natalie said, quietly this time.

"Have you thought about colleges at all? Anything you want to do?"

"I don't know. Andy mentioned college a couple times. I don't have any skills or anything."

"Didn't you like painting? I remember you loved your art class Freshman year."

"That was a long time ago." Natalie's voice trailed off a bit.

I couldn't understand why Natalie didn't pursue college or any sort of career. She wasn't into partying or going out on the town, so she must have been bored to death, all alone in this mansion.

Just then, the front door opened and Andy came in. He was carrying a couple grocery bags and a backpack, which I assumed was his overnight stuff.

"Hey Andy!" I said, with a slight, uncharacteristic squeak in my voice. I ignored the squeak and gave Andy a hug, who gave me a weak one back.

"Hey, how are you doing?"

"I'm good. I saw the trailer for your new film! It looks great!"

"Oh, thanks," he said, with a smirk. "I gotta go put this stuff away, so I'll talk to you guys later."

Andy sauntered out of the room and into the kitchen. I went back to the couch and plopped down next to Natalie, who was blushing.

"What is it?" I asked.

"Huh?"

"You're blushing!"

Natalie slapped her hands on her cheeks. "No, I'm not!"

-ANDY-

Jessica had arrived, which was excellent. Natalie and I would be separated and not tempted to fuck each other again. Plus, Jessica and Natalie got along well, which would hopefully distract Natalie and keep her mind off of me.

Jessica looked great, though. She wasn't skinny like Natalie, but she wasn't fat by any means. She was curvy in the right places and had some big c-cups that drew a lot of male attention. While I didn't find her as hot as Natalie, she was still very sexy. She was a lot stronger than Natalie, but I was sure I could probably lay her too. Jesus fucking Christ, I have problems.

I rushed upstairs, past Natalie and Jessica, to my old bedroom. It was tough for me to believe that, even though I had mostly stayed in this house for the past couple months, I never set foot in my old bedroom.

The room was covered with relics from 2007, with the highlights being posters for bands that have since split-up, an old XBOX 360, and skateboarding company logos on practically every surface.

Still tired from a lack of sleep, due to last night's regrettable sexual activity with Natalie, I threw myself onto my old bed. I fell asleep within moments.

I'm usually not one to remember my dreams, but this one was incredibly vivid.

Natalie was naked and lying on her bedroom floor. Her legs were wide open, inviting me to enter her little pussy. I got on my knees, grabbed her by the hips, and accepted her invitation, thrusting into her. Natalie's little cunt squeezed me more than usual, as she came instantly.

As I plowed away at Natalie, Jessica appeared, also naked. Her dark hair was longer than Natalie's and covered her breasts. She looked like a goddess.

Jessica stared down at me fucking Natalie.

"You're a monster," she whispered.

Jessica lowered herself to her knees and spread her legs over Natalie's face. Natalie latched her legs around Jessica's ass and pulled herself up to eagerly lick away at Jessica's pussy.

"You're disgusting, Andy."

"Fuck you," I growled.

"You'd like that, wouldn't you? Fuck both your little sisters into submission. Turn them into your little fuck toys and throw them away like every other girl."

I roared and pulled out of Natalie to tackle Jessica. I pinned her arms down and fucked her faster and with more intensity and force than I would ever dare use on Natalie.

"Oh, yes, Casanova! Show your little sisters what a big man you are!" Jessica moaned.

I ignored her and kept pumping into her. Natalie then crept up behind me and wrapped her skinny arms around me. I could feel her tear-soaked face on my back.

"Why did you leave me?" Natalie quietly whimpered.

I woke up.

-NATALIE-

Dinner had ended a couple hours ago and I was getting ready for bed. I had checked on Andy earlier, to see if he wanted anything, but he was fast asleep. He had an erection as he slept and I thought his cum would be a nice appetizer, but decided against it.

I had pulled on my cute little pink nighty and was brushing out my hair, when Andy came into my bedroom. I set down my hairbrush, ran to him, and jumped into his sleepy arms.

"Oh, Andy, I've missed you all day!" I said, then kissed him on the lips. He didn't kiss back and pushed me away from him.

"Easy, do you want to get caught by Jessica?"

"I don't care, Andy!"

"That's the problem. Natalie, she can't know about us, okay?"

"Okay."

"Listen, I got you something at the grocery store."

Andy pulled out a small box from his pocket and handed it to me.

"What is this?" I asked, without looking at the label.

"Morning-after pill. I think you can still take it. Go take it now."

"Oh. Okay."

I went to the bathroom sink and swallowed it, like he told me to. Why was Andy being so short with me? I came back into my bedroom, as he was leaving.

"Wait! Where are you going?"

"Back to bed."

"Andy, did I... do something?"

"Like what?" Andy said, rolling his eyes.

"You're being weird. Are we okay?"

Andy turned away, as he left. "Yeah, fine." Then he shut the door behind him.

I started shaking again. Did Andy still love me? Why was he being like that? I breathed deep, in and out, trying to calm myself. He was probably just trying to distance himself from me, just in case Jessica saw us. I understand that he wouldn't want her knowing about the two of us, but I didn't see the big deal. I trusted Jessica. She was my best friend, after Andy.

I climbed into bed and wrapped myself around my old, neglected body pillow, hoping tomorrow would be better. Hoping Andy wouldn't leave me.

To Be Continued...