The Fragile Abandoned Ch. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Andy leaned down and tried to kiss me, but I pulled away. I wanted to run, but I couldn't free myself of his grip. I didn't want to fight any more, but I didn't want my heart broken again.

"You'll leave me again," I said. I could barely speak above a whisper.

"I won't. I'm sick of running."

"Are you really in love with me?"

"I always have been."

I gave in.

I pressed my body against Andy's and thrust my tongue into his mouth. I could feel his hard cock straining against the inside of his pants and it made me even wetter, if that was even possible. Andy undid his pants, pulled them down with his boxers and let his cock spring free. I tore his shirt off and kissed him again, rubbing my wet body against his big meaty cock.

"I need you," I whimpered.

Andy picked me up and threw me down on my bed. I spread my legs and he pulled me to the edge of the bed so that my legs were dangling. He pinned my arms down and loomed over me. There was a hunger in his eyes.

He used his finger to rub my little pussy to make sure it was wet enough for his girth. It was; there was no question about it.

Andy thrust his cock inside of me and I cried out in pain and pleasure. He pushed in and out of me without restrain and I found myself cumming over and over. I had waited too long for him.

-ANDY-

Part of me had forgotten how tight Natalie's pussy was, but she was so aroused that I could fuck her as hard as I wanted. I lifted my hands from pinning her arms down. Her arms wrapped around my neck and her legs wrapped around my back, pulling me in deeper. I gave one final thrust inside of her, then stayed there.

Placing my arms under Natalie's smooth legs, I pulled her up so that she could be in my arms as I stood. Her legs rested on my forearms while I held her ass in my hands.

Once she was safely in place, I fucked Natalie in the air. She whimpered and moaned and held onto me for dear life. Her face was pressed against my chest and I could feel her warm tears falling against me. I slowed my pace, yet she started riding up and down, wanting me to keep going.

I laid her down on the bed again, with the back of her head in one hand and her hip in the other. She was still wrapped around me. I could feel my orgasm building up.

"I'm gonna cum," I breathed.

"Cum inside me. Please."

I fucked her hard for a few pumps, then thrust deep inside of her one last time when I came. My cock kept pulsating, piping more of my cum into her. Natalie's cunt squeezed me with every ejaculation, making the pleasure even greater.

When I had finally spent myself, we collapsed and just listened to ourselves breathe.

We would need to talk about "us" again but, for right then, everything was perfect.

To Be Continued...

12