The France Trip

Story Info
He goes away to learn French but, oh French girls!
6k words
4.29
38.4k
5
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
TJA
TJA
330 Followers

This is a story about a day I will never forget! I was in my last year at school doing my A-Levels. I had just turned 18 and it was the Easter holiday period. Because of our exams we were given extra time off (study leave) to revise. In the middle week my mother had arranged for me to go to France for a few days to brush up on my French (the subject I was not sure I would pass). Because of my good natural ability in math's and physics I wasn't so worried about passing them as I had got straight A's all through school. But my French wasn't up to scratch, a 'D' at best. I wasn't too keen on the France trip, leaving my mates to go down the pub without me.

I was to take the Eurostar and stay with a friend of my mums who had married a Frenchman. I knew the family but hadn't seen them for about 6 years. Their daughter Jaqui, as I remember, was a spoilt little brat a year older than me. I couldn't remember if she was a looker or not as I wasn't into girls the last time I had seen her (I was only 12). Anyway, to cut a long story short, my Taxi pulled up outside their home, a smart townhouse in Versailles. I knocked on the door and waited. At first I thought I may have the wrong house as they promised me Jaqui would be there to meet me. I checked the address again and I was in the right place. I was about to go when I heard the locks being released. The door opened and my jaw must have dropped to the floor. There stood Jaqui. She was a vision of beauty stood in front of me in a short bath robe and a towel in her other hand that she was using to dry her hair. She was about 5 ft. 6 with short beached blonde hair, magnificent tanned legs, large breasts heaving against the fabric of her robe and a beautiful smile. Her features were to die for and I think I decided that if I had died there and then I would have been happy. It was a good job I didn't though as what happened later was….well let me tell you. I was invited in and shown to my room on the third floor. As I followed Jaqui up the stairs I was having trouble concentrating on the conversation as the cheeks of her arse were just visible to me. Oh and she was even speaking to me in near perfect English! I settled into my room and Jaqui said she would give me some time to freshen up.

Well instead of freshening up I had a wank . Boy did I shoot my load with the vision of her in my mind. The rest of the night went ok with me meeting Helen and Jaques, Jaqui's parents, followed by a long dinner with the 3 of them whilst answering 1000 questions about my family, school, England and shit like that. I went to bed and slept like a log. The next day I was woken to bright sunlight. Jaqui was in my room and had opened the curtains. Just to make sure I was awake she said, "Get up sleepy head". As it had been quite hot I had only used a thin sheet to cover myself and the shape of my morning boner was clearly on show. Had she seen it before she woke me? I was embarrassed and leant to one side as she sat at the end of the bed and told me what we would be doing that day. In the morning we would go to the local sports club for a swim then later we would get the bus into Paris and take an open top guide bus. I was eventually left in peace and got myself ready to go, packing my swimming shorts etc into my bag and we left for the club.

The club was obviously for those with money. There were staff everywhere and everything was pristine with white marble floors and grand arches made to look like a palace. Jaqui led the way and we went to towards the changing area. Jaqui opened a door and I followed her into a cubicle that she opened with a key, but thinking I was supposed to go to a different one turned to leave.

'Where are you going?'

I told her that I was going to find my own cubicle but she laughed and said that this was her families room and that there are only private rooms here. She then opened a cupboard and pulled out a bikini.

'You see, we leave our things here as it's our own little room.'

She then proceeded to strip down in front of me, chatting away about all the facilities. I must have turned crimson as I saw her remove her bra to let those magnificent breasts into view. Noticing I hadn't lifted a finger she told me to hurry up and change. I slowly got undressed, aware of how I had already begun to get hard. As I got changed I saw her remove her white panties to reveal a very neatly trimmed bush with only the faintest hint of tan lines. I had to turn away when I dropped my pants to hide my erection, the whole time we chatted away. Finally the ordeal was over and we were dressed again although hard (excuse the pun) I managed to hide my erection. We left our stuff in the cubicle and left for the pool area.

It was a sunny day and nice and hot. I noticed that the club was very quiet, but then again it was a Tuesday morning. We sat in the sun and chatted and went for a swim and splashed about and it was clear that we were getting on quite well. When we came out the pool Jaqui removed her bikini top in front of the world and lay out on the sun lounger rubbing cream over her tits, tummy and legs. I was mesmerized by these magnificent mounds just inches away from me. As we relaxed I dreamed of burying my head between them and sucking on those bud like nipples. I must have been day-dreaming as I was woken by Jaqui laughing.

'What's up?' I asked.

'THAT', she was pointing at the huge tent in my swimming shorts.

I instinctively covered myself up hoping nobody else had seen. Jaqui said that it was ok and she was glad as it showed that I was relaxed, she did tease a bit as well but I just had to grin and bear the embarrassment. We started, or rather Jaqui started talking away again. She was very blunt about sex and was telling me how it is easy for girls to think sexy thoughts as it didn't show too much. However, I had noticed that her nipples were nice and hard and said as such (I was getting bolder) but she passed it off as being cold (yeah right!). Jaqui then called over a steward and ordered a bottle of wine and a club sandwich which arrived in a matter of moments.

We sat there sipping our wine and eating the sandwich as she asked me about my love life, which of coarse took all of two minutes as I told her about the two girlfriends I had gone out with in the past. She then told me of her first love and then her past boyfriend. He had been a few years older than her (25) and she told me how nice he was and that she was let down when she found out that he had fucked one of her friends. By this time she had ordered a second bottle and we were on our way to being a bit pissed. Jaqui then told me of how her ex had got her into flashing people. My ears (as well as other parts of my anatomy) perked up when I heard this and by the time we had polished off the second bottle of wine she had told me how she and her ex would dare each other to flash people and do naughty things. I had moved my legs up to hide my erection and I could see her nipples were close to bursting point. She then sat up tied her bikini back on and suggested we make a move for the bus into the Capital.

We moved back to the changing room and although I had managed to get there without it showing, my erection was still at maximum and showed no signs of fading. It wasn't long before Jaqui realized what my problem was and laughed at me. What was I going to do? Jaqui then pouted at me and said,

'I dare you to give me a dare, remember though if you give me a dare I get to give you one!'

I thought about for a few seconds, my eyes darting around her body deciding what I should do.

'Quick!' she said, 'I've not got all day.'

I decided to go for it as I reckoned no-one in France knew me and I could get away with it and nobody back home would ever find out. I thought about her dare for a moment I didn't want to get too bizarre as she would be able to get me back with hers.

'OK,' I said, 'You must get naked and leave the cubicle, go to the reception desk (it was about 30 meters away and tended by an old man) and get me some more towels.'

She looked at me and smiled. 'Easy!' she said as she removed her bikini and walked away.

I looked out of the door and watched her disappear round the corner towards the desk. About a minute later she returned with an armload of towels and a smile. Watching her walking about in public didn't help my erection either that was now close to bursting point and in dire need of relief. As she passed me she put her free hand down and patted my bottom through my shorts.

'That was fun!' She said, 'Shall I do it again?' I was going to say yes but I didn't see what it would achieve, she obviously had guts.

I was becoming very nervous at the thought of my dare and looked Jaqui in the eye as she hummed and arghed over my dare. She explained that it wasn't fair for her to send me out there with an erection on my first ever flash and said she may save it. Just as I began to relax she looked at me and smiled.

'OK I have your dare. You must stand in the shower there and shower yourself for me naked then rub your cock until you come.'

Just hearing her say it turned me on and it would help me to get rid of this erection. As a dare went this was OK. I was shitting myself having never wanked off brazenly in front of someone before but turned on nonetheless. Jaqui sat there (naked) legs slightly apart with a lustful grin on her face.

'Let me see you come.'

I walked over to the shower and turned it on getting the temperature right. Jaqui moved to the other bench for a better view and I pulled my shorts down with my back to her and moved under the warm spray.

'I want to see it, let me see your hard cock,' she panted.

I slowly turned towards her and I heard her gasp when she saw my erection (about 7 ½ inches). I took grasp of my dick and slowly started to rub myself with long slow strokes, trying to give a bit of a show while I was at it. My dick was as engorged as I can ever remember it being and ever so sensitive, each stroke a pleasure in itself. I reached down and felt my ball sack weighing it up. When I blew I knew I was going to blow BIG. I was very close already and I turned a little more towards Jaqui so that I could see her nakedness. To my delight she too was wanking, my hairbrush handle buried deep in her snatch, the rough bristles rubbing against her clit as it disappeared all the way to the end of the handle. She didn't notice me looking at her as her eyes were glued to my cock.

'I want come…… I want to see you shoot now….. NOW!'

I was so close and the view and words of Jaqui was enough. I slowed my strokes down to a snail pace as I felt my seed rising and then it came. I grunted loudly and pushed my pelvis forward as I shot, my first shot travelling across the room about 3 meters followed by two more long streams. I rubbed gently as the rest of my come dribbled out of the end and the sudden feeling of fatigue came across me. As I opened my eyes I saw Jaqui with her hand a blur over her clit, the hairbrush discarded on the floor as she too reached climax. She leant forward and clutched her hand between her thighs as she shuddered then slipped back sprawled on the bench, a look of satisfaction on her face. I sat next to her and uttered something about it being my best orgasm ever, Jaqui was away with the orgasm fairies though.

A few minutes later we composed ourselves and started to get dressed in silence both of us contented (oh and I did brush my hair). I then accidentally (or not) used up another dare when I (as a sort of joke) dared her not to wear any underwear, just her short skirt and T-shirt. Jaqui grinned and passed me over her socks, panties and bra and said to keep them so that she couldn't cheat. Her tartan skirt was fairly short and pleated, similar to a cheerleaders skirt (but about 3 inches or so longer) and when she bent over to pack her swim bag I could clearly see the arch of her bottom. Her T-shirt also left very little to the imagination as it was quite tight and made of fairly thin cotton so anybody who looked for more than a second would realize she had no bra on. We left the club and I followed Jaqui as she lead us to the bus stop. As we neared the bus stop, I could see it about 50 meters ahead of us, Jaqui said that the bus coming at us from behind was ours and that we should run. As Jaqui ran off ahead I grinned to see her pert bottom flashing in and out of view as her skirt jumped in time to her strides. I chased along far enough behind to get a good view of her bum. We got on the bus and Jaqui led me to the a seat near the back and we sat together on the narrow seat, our bare legs pressed together. I tried to ask her about her flashing experiences in the past but she grinned saying that she didn't want to give me any ideas. We sat in silence as we drove into the city, the spire of the Eiffel Tower coming ever closer into view. When we got to our stop Jaqui ushered me out of the bus and we stood on the pavement beside a crowded square with an ornamental fountain in the middle. The sun was still out and the sheen of the paving in the square made us squint, it was still a gorgeous day. Jaqui smiled.

'I have decided that for your dare you must walk into the middle of the square and strip naked!' I looked a her with eyes that said not for a million Francs but the look she gave was mischievous.

'Only joking with you….. but I have decided what you must do and I will tell you later.'

I breathed a sigh of relief (not that I would have done the dare) and she led me towards the square. The next few hours were uneventful (flashing wise) as we went to La Louvre, The Arc de Triumph, Eiffel Tower, Pompidoo Centre and a few other sites. There was one event though! There is a huge escalator at the Pompidoo Centre and as we went up I noticed Jaqui look at me with big eyes and it was then that I remembered her predicament. I looked back and there was a middle aged Japanese couple looking straight at Jaqui who had her legs pressed firmly together. They were smiling and talking Japanese but I am sure it was about Jaqui having no knickers on. When we reached the top they both smiled at us and he even gave a little bow to Jaqui who smiled back. Finally we got on an open top bus and sat down for the guided tour. It was a tour that stopped so that you could get on and off at the sites but we stayed on the whole time. It was after a stop at the Grande Arc that it became very quiet on the top deck and it was only us and another couple sat about five rows ahead of us. The bus entered a built up area and Jaqui looked at me.

'Right, time for you dare! You must stand up and remove your shorts, then your boxer shorts then once I have your boxer shorts you can put your shorts back on, but the fly must not be done up.'

I winced at the thought of being caught but decided to be brave, the idea turning me on some-what, so I stood up and began to do as ordered. However, it's not as easy as it sounds as the bus wobbles all over the place and so the process is slowed down considerably. Next I dropped my boxer shorts to my ankles, not noticing that the bus was stopped outside an office building full of women. I looked up to see four women and a bloke looking out of an office window at me and the fright almost killed me. I was so taken aback that when the bus pulled away I lost balance and fell back with my boxers tangles around my ankles. The couple in front of us looked back to see what the noise was only to see my flat on my back, cock out on display my boxer shorts tangled around my ankles. I thought they may be shocked but luckily they laughed and watched as I rearranged myself finally becoming free of my underwear. I stood back up only to see he next tour stop about 10 meters away and had to quickly get my shorts back on. I managed just in time but nobody who got on came upstairs so rushing it had all been in vain. As the bus pulled off the couple in front stood up and moved to the seat in front of us and started speaking French to us. My French was good enough to understand the most-part but there were quite a few slang words that baffled me. Jaqui replied and they both smiled, I had picked up that she had told them it was a dare. The man then stood up opened his fly and showed us his dick, a real monster, probable 9 inches long and thick too. Jaqui reciprocated by lifting her T-shirt to show him her tits and he thanked her for the show. The girl swapped seats with the guy who left his cock out and she lifted her long skirt to show us a pair of big white panties that she pulled to one side showing us her light blonde pubes and red pussy lips. I was in awe of the situation and didn't know what to do but the guy then asked if he could have a picture of my dick which was semi hard in my shorts. I was about to speak when Jaqui said that it was OK as long as it was a close up and my face was hidden. I looked at Jaqui as if to say no but she mouthed the words 'I DARE YOU' and so it was.

I dropped my shorts around my ankles and opened my legs for a good shot. The girl then said she wanted it to be hard so I stroked it the last little bit to full erection. The guy then moved a little closer and to four or five picks of me wanking my dick but even though he had stopped taking pictures I continued to wank off for the girl who appeared to be enjoying the view. Next I was stunned! The girl shunned my hand and wanked my cock with her dainty little fingers not stopping for a moment. As she rubbed my cock hard and fast, her hand a blur in front of me, the guy took a few more pictures of my dick. When she sensed I was coming she said as such and all three of them stared at my cock head waiting for the explosion when…….. BANG, I let go and my spunk dribbled over hand. Three or four spurts oozed out of me dribbling down to her wrist and then Jaqui and the other guy clapped at my achievement. Jaqui mopped us up using my boxer shorts and discarded them under the seat. The girl then carefully placed my cock back into my shorts and slowly and carefully zipped me up. We sat there in afterglow (even though I was the only one to come) until three minutes later when the couple said it was their stop and kissed us goodbye. Jaqui told me what a good sport I was and I reminded her that I was now a 'Dare' up on the deal and that I was planning something good for her. However, we managed to get back to Jaqui's house without further incidence.

That night at dinner with her parents it was funny as we told them what we did with the best bits omitted and lots of telling looks between Jaqui and I. The next day Jaqui wasn't there when I woke up but being a Saturday the oldies were there and told me she had gone to see her friend who lived down the street. I watched Sky News for an hour (the only English channel they had) then sat in the garden and read my Maxim whilst getting some rays since it was such a nice summers day again. At about 2 in the afternoon they left me alone in the house to go play tennis which was fine with me. Once they had left I decided to snoop about the house but there wasn't anything about to make it worth my time until I went to the last room in the house, Jaqui's. Having rooted about her stuff I found a dildo in the bottom of her wardrobe. It wasn't huge but the tip oscillated when you switched it on and it was then when I knew what her dare was to be. I remembered seeing a Polaroid camera in the study and I wanted to see this phallus moving in and out of her cunt whilst I took pictures. I put the dildo back and waited for her to get back from her friends. About an hour later she returned but when she came in I noticed that she had her friend with her.

We were introduced (her name was Nicole) and Jaqui fixed all three of us with vodka and cokes as we settled down in the garden to chill out. As we made small talk (in French) I found out that Nicole was the girl who had slept with Jaqui's ex-boyfriend but that they were still friends and that Nicole had gone off him after only a couple of weeks. Nicole was the same age as Jaqui, about 5 ft. tall, with short red hair and deep green eyes, slightly overweight but not exactly fat and I also noticed her dainty little hands. Three hours later and we were all slurring and I was struggling to understand what was being said, we were all getting pissed. Then there was an awkward silence, the ones you get when a conversation peters out and nothing new is said. Jaqui then turned to me and asked, in English, if I had thought up a dare for her yet. I could tell that Nicole was itching to know what we were talking about but her English was all but non existent. I told Jaqui that I had a good idea but that it would have to wait until we were alone.

TJA
TJA
330 Followers
12