The Freak Ch. 02

Story Info
Sam, an hermaphrodite is intoduced to a randy girl.
2.9k words
4.68
51.9k
35

Part 2 of the 4 part series

Updated 10/14/2022
Created 04/15/2006
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
ahaz
ahaz
185 Followers

The two women went to the bathroom, got ready for bed, and then climbed into Jane's large comfy bed.

"Are you tired sweetie" Jane asked her niece.

"Yeah a bit, why what you got planned" Sam grinned at her Aunt.

"Well if your not to tired I would love you to fuck my ass again, that was so good last time."

"Your wish is my command auntie dear, pass me the lube."

Jane passed a tube over to Sam from her bedside cabinet "just put it on your cock, that should be enough."

Just the thought of fucking her aunt up the ass again had Sam's cock rigid in her small hand as she carefully rubbed in the lube. Moving alongside Jane Sam pressed the thick head of her cock against Jane's tight sphincter, which smoothly opened to allow entry to Jane's hot passage.

"That's so good" Jane whispered as she felt Sam's full length slide into her rectum. "Now just gently fuck me please."

Sam kept a slow rhythm going that soon had both women moaning and quivering as their bodies reacted to the exquisite feeling. After a long build up Jane demanded that Sam fuck her hard and Sam was only too glad to do as she was asked and picked up a steady ass-pounding pace that soon had Jane cumming repeatedly.

Long after both women had lost count of the number of times Jane had orgasmed, Sam came with a cry filling Jane's ass so that sperm squirted out from Jane's stretched ring.

Leaving her cock still firmly embedded in her aunt's ass she hugged and kissed Jane and shortly both women were asleep.

Sam woke in the morning to a wonderful sensation from behind her, looking over her shoulder she found Jane tonguing Sam's asshole.

"Oh that's wonderful" Sam murmured as Jane forced her tongue as deep into Sam's ass as she could. Noticing the girl was awake; Jane smiled at her and slid up the bed.

Sam felt something hard pressing at both her holes and forced herself to relax, as she did the two slender dildos her aunt wore on a belt slid a little way into her cunt and ass.

Jane paused for a moment to let Sam get used to the feeling but Sam pushed her ass back hard into Jane forcing both toys into her virgin holes.

Sam yelled out and Jane tried to pull the shafts back out, before she could Sam grabbed Jane's hip and kept her pulled tight to her ass.

"No don't, it hurts but it feels so good, just give me a moment to get used to it and then start fucking me. God it feels wonderful, I feel so full, oh wow that's feeling more comfortable now."

Jane tried to hold as still as she could and after a moment Sam started to move her ass in small circles on the shafts and then started thrusting herself on the twin dildoes. Jane responded by starting to fuck her niece gently up the ass and pussy causing Sam to gasp with pleasure at every stroke.

"Yes, yes that's fantastic, fuck my ass oh yes" Sam begged Jane.

Jane responded by pumping faster into Sam's ass and cunt and enjoying the pressure a small rubber node on the back of the strap put on her clit as she pressed the shafts inwards.

One of Sam's hands had dropped to her crotch and was slowly massaging the shaft of her hard cock and the other hand was pinching and pulling at one of her hard nipples. It did not take long before Sam started groaning as her excitement built and soon she was cumming her cock squirting its hot jizz across the bed sheets.

Sam fell asleep again and awoke later in the morning, beside the bed was a note from Jane, and sitting up Sam opened the note and read.

"Morning sleepy, hope you slept well and enjoyed last night, I know I did. I don't want you to be feeling sorry for yourself so a young friend of mine called Sue will be around later this morning to take you out shopping. She will have a company credit card so don't hold back. Love you, see you later. I will be bringing home your letter later and my partner Kath, I hope you find you love her half as much as I do.

Love Jane."

Sam thought it would be nice to relax and go shopping with someone for a change instead of trawling around the shops on her own. Sam glanced at the bedside clock and saw it was already eleven. She scrambled out of bed and headed for the shower.

As she soaped herself in the shower Sam allowed herself a daydream that the girl was sexy and could love her for what she was. Drying herself quickly Sam put on a silk gown of her aunts and went back into the bedroom with her erection barely covered by the thin fabric, only to find an attractive girl of about sixteen sitting on the bed.

With a start, Sam tried to hide her erection from making a tent in the fine silk.

"Hi I'm Sue" the girl began before her eyes caught sight of the bulge in the gown, "oh, your aunt didn't tell me you were a tranny." She finished with a blush.

"A tr.. no I..I..I.. I'm not one of those, I um have a different problem." Sam spluttered embarrassed and suddenly wishing her aunt hadn't been quite so helpful.

"So if your no tranny what's with the bulge there" Sue replied running a finger nail along the ridged mass under the silk causing it to twitch. Sue stared into Sam's face with a lustful twinkle in her eyes.

"Well" Sam thought to herself you'll never know if she is going to run unless you show her and it's no big deal if she does run although she is pretty. " O.k. I'll show you but you'll probably think it's gross and leave."

Sam spread her robe wide showing her entire body to the youngster, all the time staring at her face to see if she looked disgusted.

Sue's eyes went wide as she saw the sexy woman in front of her also sported a long hard dick, "Wow" Sue exclaimed "That's fucking beautiful, and soooo sexy." Sam could see the naked lust in Sue's eyes and relaxed a little.

"I think we may need to sort that out or you'll never get your knickers on." Sue leant forward lightly holding the base of the shaft as her tongue lovingly circled the knob. Opening her mouth as wide as she could Sue could fit the entire head into her small mouth but the cock was to thick to work into her throat so Sue used one hand to wank the hard cock while the other went to the wet pussy below it.

As Sam's cock began to twitch, Sue transferred one hand to the hard Sam's hard clit and sank two fingers into the tight cunt causing Sam to erupt into Sue's greedy mouth. Even though Sam had cum several times last night and again this morning it was still more than Sue could handle and quite a bit leaked from around the cock head wedged in her mouth.

Sam eased her cock out of Sue's mouth knelt down and carefully licked up all the spilt cum before she kissed sue as thoroughly as she could.

"Thank you," Sam said sincerely "not for the blow job, although that was great, but for accepting me as what I am."

"Your really welcome, you are just incredible, and I love it, now shall we get you dressed and hit the shops."

Sam was happy to agree and dug out her bags to find some clothes for the day.

"Oh Jesus, you have got some ugly underwear girl, I think you better leave the bra off and manage with the knickers until we get to buy you some more. Now what else have you got."

The girls chatted non stop as they looked through Sam's meagre wardrobe, Sue noted that most of Sam's clothes had been selected to help her avoid being noticed and Sue was not about to allow that.

Sam found out that Sue was not as young as she looked and was actually twenty-one and had been working for aunt Jane and Kath for three years, and she shared a flat with two other girls who worked at the studio.

Sam had to ask what studio, as she had not thought to ask Jane where she was going to work on a Sunday. Sue told the startled girl that Jane and Kath owned a Porn film studio where Sue worked as an assistant sound recorder. But like all the people that worked at the studio she had appeared in a few films especially as her looks and flat chest made it easy for her to play the role of a young girl being seduced for the first time.

Sue told her that she loved being fucked on camera and promised to show Sam one of her films as soon as she could.

Sue selected a thin tight jumper in a light grey and a full floor length white skirt similar to the one she herself wore. Sam had never gone braless and couldn't believe how good her tits looked in the tight top, her nipples stood out and just the thought of going out in public like this made her excited and terrified at the same time.

All through the drive into the city in Sue's car Sam was on the verge of telling Sue to turn back as she couldn't be seen out dressed like this, but she did not want to appear a coward in front of her new friend, and besides she felt so sexy.

Getting out of the car, Sam was very aware of the looks she was getting from both men and women. Sue was constantly holding her hand or arm and several times she stopped and kissed Sue very thoroughly in the middle of the street attracting more attention some of it disapproving but all of it an incredible turn on after years of trying to hide herself in the crowd.

At every shop they visited they went into the changing rooms together and Sue took every opportunity to caress Sam's breasts or her cock, but every time Sam tried to respond Sue deftly moved out of reach with a smile.

Eventually Sam had an idea she knew Sue would not expect, pulling the startled girl into an alley Sam started kissing Sue. As she explored Sue's mouth with her tongue she held the other girl close to her, then she allowed her cock to slide out of it's sheath into the small gap at the top of Sue's thighs, Sue whimpered gently into Sam's mouth as the hard cock covered as it was with both their skirts slid repeatedly over the girls moist pussy.

Sam continued until Sue's body was shuddering on the verge of an orgasm and pulled away abruptly.

"I think it's time we found a cafe, I need a coffee."

"Ohh you bitch, ok but only if you promise to do that again later when we get back to your aunt's."

The pair soon found a coffee shop, picked a table in a quite corner, and carried on their chatter over their coffee and a cream cake.

After a while Sam couldn't resist asking the older girl "What's it like getting fucked by a real cock, I mean a man's cock."

Sue looked surprised at the question, "I have no idea, I'm a lesbian" she answered ",I mean I'm not one of those militant dykes that hate men, I just don't find them sexually attractive, the nearest I've come to a man's cock is a few blow job scenes at work and I would rather have not done them."

Sam felt as if her world was about to crash around her.

"If you don't like men and their cocks why are you spending so much time trying to get me turned on, is that why you have been trying to not let me touch you." A thought occurred to her ",your not just trying to keep me occupied just to keep aunt Jane happy are you."

"Don't you dare do that, I'm here with you because I want to be, I had to keep your hands off of me as I've been about ready to explode since I first saw you naked, and I almost totally lost it with that trick you pulled in the alley."

"You are one very sexy female in all ways that are important to me but with the addition of a dick to be fucked with instead of using plastic toys, and anyway your cock is thicker, longer and prettier than any male cock I've ever seen."

"Look Sam" Sue continued ",you spent your whole life trying to hide in the background and when you did try to find love you had a bad experience, but you need to realise you are a very attractive and sexy woman. You must of noticed how people have reacted to you today, and it wasn't just men several women gave you interested looks as well."

"If you take the chance I know you will find lots of women who will love you as you are, and I expect several men as well not every guy is going to be as stupid as that oaf that dumped you in the park on your own at night."

"Now" Sue concluded ",I think we must be shopped out so lets get back to your aunts place and get naked and you can try that neat trick again. Yes?"

"Ok bossy" Sam managed a grin at her friend " but I warn you I'm getting better at controlling it than I was and I just thought of something I want to try with you."

Rushing home again they wasted no time in removing their clothes before Sam noticed that the light was flashing on Jane's answering machine. Pushing the play button they heard a message that Jane had left earlier telling Sam that they were running behind schedule and wouldn't be home until late tonight.

"Perfect, we've got ages to try this" Sam exclaimed.

Sam lay on the sofa with her dick only extended about four inches and instructed Sue to mount her small cock. When Sue's hairless pussy was impaled on the firm pole Sam slowly extended her cock causing Sue to shudder as it's full ten inches slid smoothly into her tight hole. Pausing for a couple of minutes before slowly retracting the phallus again.

Hours later Jane and Kath entered the flat; the smell of sex was heavy on the air as they suspected it would be. Sam was still stretched out on the sofa with Sue astride her, Sue was shaking uncontrollably and sobbing to herself as it looked like Sam just lay there, the girls were holding hands and staring into each others eyes.

Kath walked up to Sue and looked at her crotch, she could see a slowly moving penis sliding out of the girl's pussy, Jane walked up to the other side of the sofa to look at the young couple.

Distracted from her absorption in Sue, Sam looked at her aunt and smiled sexily at her before looking the stranger over, About the same age as her aunt Kath was slightly heavier and bustier than Sam's aunt with long black hair, she looked as if she was fascinated by the retracting and extending penis spearing the ecstatic girl on top.

Sam speeded up the rate that her prick was moving and in a few strokes both girls came hard as they stared at each other once more. Their orgasms were so intense both girls seemed to pass out and it was some minutes before they were able to separate and respond to the older women watching them.

"God than was amazing" Sue told Kath ",three hours she kept me almost about to cum but it was so good, I've never felt anything like that before."

The women discussed the marathon session for some time. Kath and Jane were amazed as although both women had been fucked by Claire, Sam's mother she had never demonstrated this ability and both women were eager to get the chance to try it although they could see by the way that the younger pair seemed glued to each other that they would have to wait.

Later Kath went and made them all some supper while Sue and Sam went for a shower.

After making sure that Sue was welcome to stay the night, Sam led her by the hand off to the spare room. Kath and Jane went to their room and as both were very turned on by the sight that had greeted them they eagerly stripped and climbed into bed, flowing naturally into a 69 position through years of practice. Both women knew just what got the other going and it didn't take long for them to bring each other off as they lovingly tongued each other wet pussies.

Sam and Sue on the other hand were exhausted and fell into bed in each other's arms.

"I think I am falling in love with you" Sue whispered.

Sam paused for a moment before replying.

"I think I am too, but I'm scared, I'm not sure how to cope with the way I feel at the moment, but I do know I don't want to lose you."

"You wont" Sue murmured sleepily as the girls drifted off to sleep.

ahaz
ahaz
185 Followers