The French Maid

Story Info
Role playing can be so much fun.
1k words
3.83
72.7k
3
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Well, Diary. My evening turned out to be pretty good after all. I started off the night really missing Kid. It had been a while since we have been intimate. Too long for me, and my vibrator is nice, but it's not him.

So he tells me he's on his way, and to be ready to leave. Shit, that means I have to get dressed all over again. We go down the street, to and adult book store, and walk in. This is the first time I’ve been to this place with him, but since it’s close to my house, I’m there all the time. I’m curious as to what he has up his sleeve, all he does is smile at me everytime I ask him. We go to the costumes, and he tells me to find a French Maid outfit.

So I pick one out, and they let me try it on. He looks at it and says that it fits good. That I will be a hit at the parties. And I look at him and say “what parties?” He tells me to get dressed.

So, we poke around there a bit more and then pay for it and leave. He’s so excited he can’t see straight. We get home and he asks me who I’m going to wear this for. I tell him I would wear it for him only, unless he wants me to wear it to the bukkake parties. Since I like to watch, and not participate, I told him that it might be a turn on for the guys to see me walking around like this, making sure everyone is happy.

He smiles and says yeah, that would be cool. He said he also wanted me to wear it for our webcam parties. That sounds sexy. I like the outfit, it looks good on me. Makes me look really sexy. I smile at him as I put it on and say, “You realize that as soon as I put this on, I become your employee, and since you write the paychecks I have to do what you want.” He smiled and said “I know, and you can call me Mr Box.” It took me a minute to realize he was talking about the latter half of his name. I was so turned on that I wasn’t thinking straight.

After putting it on, complete with black lace top thigh high stockings and high heel shoes, he had me model it for him. Then he called me to him, lifted up the apron, pulled down the panties to my knees, and very softly stroked my cl*t with his tongue. Then he raised his head and asked me “Aren’t you supposed to be working?” I responded with “Yes Mr Box” and he replied “Did you tell my wife that I make you go without panties?” I said “No Mr.Box” He resumed teasing my cl*t with his tongue, making my head spin with the sensations. He continued sucking and teasing my clit until my juices were running down my thighs and I was fast approaching an orgasm. He then had me step out of my panties, turn around, and bend over. He spread my cheeks and once again started eating my p*ssy, this time from behind. I could feel the vibrations from his moans, and I was so hungry for him that I ached all over. Every fiber of my being was concentrating on what he was doing.

Then, just as I was about to cum, he stopped, asked me to remove the apron, and leave on the stockings, garter and heels. He laid me down on the bed on my back, with my dripping p*ssy facing him, and once again started teasing my p*ssy. By this time I’m begging for release. But just as I’m about to cum, he stops, and then very slowly inserts his beautiful d*ck, which is rock hard. And strokes a couple of times, before pulling out and then going down to suck out the juices. He groaned “God I can taste my d*ck on your p*ssy.” Which almost sent me over the edge again.

After an eternity of switching back and forth, he stood up, instructed me to take off the stockings and garter and shoes, leaving me completely naked, and gently laid me on the bed. He then put my feet around his head, and slipped inside of me. I was so turned on, my juices were flowing so much so that he commented that I was too wet. He actually pulled out and dried me off a bit. I was stunned. I’ve never been too wet for anyone before.

Then he slipped back inside of me and made the sweetest love to me, he came 6 times that night, and one more the next morning. I kept up the role playing by asking questions like “Mr Box, why do you make me wear this uniform? It barely covers me, and leaves my ass completely exposed?” And “Mr Box, are you the one that keeps taking my panties and hiding them, forcing me to go without?” and when he said “I want you to wash my car today, outside, and make sure to wear this, but no panties Miss Sophie” I responded with “But Mr. Box, people will see my p*ssy, you won’t let me bend my knees when I bend over, so I will be showing my p*ssy to everyone.” He said “I know” On and on we went, carrying me farther and farther away from earth. When he finally let me cum, my orgasm was so strong that it left me seeing stars, and him crying out his own release. It seemed to last forever, our orgasm, but in reality it didn’t last nearly long enough.

The next morning, as I was picking up the pieces of the costume, I smiled to myself.

This “uniform” is going to get a lot of wear. I can’t wait to get different ones. This was absolutely incredible.