The French Maid Act 02 Scene 01

Story Info
The teasing of my French Maid continues.
1.2k words
3.4
10k
00

Part 4 of the 7 part series

Updated 10/29/2022
Created 07/31/2009
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
wino34
wino34
4 Followers

Oct. 27,

Mon Belle Fleur:

Act II, Scene I

Gwen: Monsieur, I tink des bodice ez too tight. Could you 'elp me take it off?

I am gazing into her eyes. Her mascara and lust and making them turn a deeper shade of green. Her cheeks are flushed, and some stands of her long, curly blonde hair are sticking to her pouty, bright red lips. God, she looks so hot and sexy. It is taking every bit of my willpower to keep from grabbing her, kissing her passionately and ripping off of her what little clothing she still has on. But the anticipation of what is still to come is driving us. I wonder if her heart is beating as fast as mine.

She's still kneeling, and I turn her so that I can unzip her tight, black bodice. I pull her hair together and tuck it over her shoulder so that her back is bare. My fingers linger over her shoulders, gently rubbing them. She turns her face to look back at me. Her lips part as she approves of my motions, and I stare at the perfect profile of her gorgeous face as my fingers continue to massage down her back. She arches her back like a cat as she turns away and her fabulous blonde hair covers her face as she lets out a sigh.

******

His fingers are dancing over my shoulders and the back of my neck, one of his lovely, sensuous massages. I close my eyes and try to relax, but my body is on fire (my ass certainly still is!), and I let my mind drift off as his fingers work their magic. They move mid-way down my back, and then I feel him slowly start to unzip my bodice. Very slowly, continuing his tease, he moves the zipper down. When it's about half-way he moves closer to me, and I can feel his breath on my back. My body starts to tingle again, and goose bumps are racing across my arms and legs as his lips are so close to my back.

And there it is: a single, lingering kiss right at the top of my spine near the base of my neck. He holds himself there, his lips making small circular motions, and then they start to move down, mimicking the speed and motion as he continues unzipping the bodice. His lips reach one of the straps of my black-lace bustier, and he takes a moment to linger there as he finally finishes removing the bodice. Now that is gone, and I'm keeling on his floor in just a bustier, a tiny skirt, fishnet stockings, a garter belt and a damp thong that really needs adjusting. Or removing.

He moves back slightly and his hands take over again, massaging all across my back, his fingers and thumbs digging deep one moment and dancing feathery-light across my skin the next. He stops and I hear him digging back into his bag of tricks. He pulls out a bottle of scented massage oil and he splashes some into his hands. He rubs them together, heating the oil and his finger tips, and then he's back, rubbing it into my skin. My nostrils take in the relaxing scent, and my skin feels even warmer and tinglier than before.

His hands move over every inch of my back. He's under the bustier strap, down to the small of back and moving the tiny skirt a little lower to get at that sensitive spot just above my butt. He tells me to lie on the couch, so I take one of the throw pillows and lay face down. He keeps one of my knees on the floor, with the other leg on the couch, and I'm exposed again as he moves closer, straddling my leg on the floor. This gives him a better range of motion and he really starts to dig-in with the massage.

His hands are firm and feel so incredibly good. He's working my shoulders, then up the side and back of neck. Then he moves down my spine, slowly, putting just a little pressure on each vertebra until he reaches the top of my skirt. The his hands flare out to the sides, tracing the top of the skirt until he reaches my hip bones, then he moves back upward. He puts a little pressure on my ribs, and the tips of fingers brush the side of my breasts. I'm panting into the pillow and grinding myself on the edge of his couch.

Maybe he notices the movement of my hip, but he stops the massage and moves back slightly. He splashes a little more oil into his hands. He flips the hem of my skirt up enough to expose all of my butt cheeks, and he starts to massage them. Normally, this is my favorite part of his massage, but the touch of his fingers on my still-sore cheeks has me raising myself off the couch. He gently presses me back down, whispering that it will feel better in just a few moments. Sure enough, after a short time I begin to feel the familiar tingles moving though my body. He's kneading my cheeks again, and then his hands slide down the back of my fish-net clad legs. I don't want him to see me pressing myself against the couch cushion, but it's taking all my strength to keep my hips still. He lingers at my feet, giving them a brief massage of their own, before coming back up to my butt.

Now his movements are softer and gentler, and he lightly brushes the inside of my cheeks and once again rubs a finger along my thong against my lips. Now I'm moaning out loud, and this time my hips are moving on their own as he continues his teasing. One moment his hands are softly caressing my ass, the next second his finger is tracing the wetness of my lips, and the next dancing down my leg. He continues this pattern for a few minutes, and each time I feel his finger on my lips I pray that he would slip it inside me, just a little bit, just for a second. The pressure from the edge of the couch cushion on my clit has me ready to get off like a rocket. I'm hugging the pillow and moaning out loud. I really wish he would just take me into his bedroom, now!

Then he stops, and he moves back to his chair. He pulls me by one arm off the couch and turns me so that I'm facing him, still kneeling. My hair is in my face. I'm trying not to outwardly pant, but I'm breathing very heavy. My mouth is starting to get dry, and I lick my bright-red lips. He's gazing steadily at me. Moving some of the hair away from my face, he gets a better look at my bustier, and seems to approve.

The Lord of the Manor: Mon dieu, you are so beautiful like this. I love the bustier. I think we'll keep this on, at least through the second round of sex tonight. But the little skirt? I think that needs to go next. What do you think?

Au revoir, mon cheri.

Until tomorrow...

The Lord of the Manor

wino34
wino34
4 Followers