The French Restaurant

Story Info
Miranda inspires a Korean chef!
2.7k words
4.54
21.5k
9
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Miranda sat staring out the window of "Le Bistro" waiting patiently for Taylor to arrive. The two hadn't seen each other in a few months and now that Taylor had come back to Korea the two had planned a reunion lunch at a cute little French restaurant. A waitress walked over and shyly asked if Miranda would like a drink to start off with. Miranda smiled politely and asked for a water before turning her attention back to the shoppers outside. Finally Taylor appeared looking frazzled as she opened the door and looked around for Miranda.

"Oh my god, I am so sorry! Our new bed was being delivered today and they were late and..."

"And you and Jung-su had to break it in!" Miranda said with a knowing smile.

Taylor laughed and gave Miranda a hug.

"It's great to see you!" Taylor said sitting down. "So how about we order and then catch up! Yogio" Taylor called the waitress over.

"Coq au vin, chuseyo" Miranda said handing her menu to the waitress and waiting for Taylor to order before diving into her long list of questions.

Looking around the restaurant Miranda noticed for the first time that the kitchen was visible to where they were sitting and she watched as men and women in white chef's uniforms chopped, sauteed and dressed what ever dish they were working on. One chef in particular grabbed her attention. He was tall, about 6'2" and lean without being overly skinny. He had his hair spiked and his face shone from the heat of the fire screaming up from the pan in front of him. Miranda smiled to herself before turning her attention back to her friend.

They talked and laughed about their lives and discussed how great it was that they had ended up living in the same city without even knowing the other one was there. As they were finishing their meals the waitress walked over with two glasses of white wine.

"From the chef," she said blushing and walking away quickly.

"Wow!" Taylor exclaimed. "Sometimes it really pays to be foreign in this country!"

"To being foreign!" Miranda said raising her glass.

As they clinked their glasses Miranda turned to look at the kitchen and sure enough the chef she had noticed earlier on was looking in their direction. He half smiled and nodded as he went back to work. Miranda felt herself flush and turned to Taylor.

"I think we should make this place our weekly meeting place!"

"Cheers to that!"

A little while later the girls finished their wine and lunch and argued about who would pay the bill before Taylor said that Miranda could get the bill the following week. They hugged goodbye in front of the restaurant and Taylor ran off to pick up the new bedding she'd ordered. Before Miranda headed off she looked back into the restaurant and after seeing the chef bowed slightly smiling a thank-you. He smiled and waved goodbye.

For the next couple months Miranda and Taylor met once a week at "Le Bistro" and every week the chef sent over a couple glasses of wine. During their 9th lunch the chef finally came out to say hello. He introduced himself as Kim Seung-woo as he shook Miranda's hand, holding it a little longer than normal. Miranda couldn't hide the smile that had appeared on her face to save her life and introduced herself and Taylor. His English was quite good and he explained that he had studied to be a chef in France and came back to Korea able to speak English far better than he could speak French!

When they left Seung-woo walked them to the door and held the door for them.

"See you next week...I hope!" he said but only looking at Miranda.

"Of course!" Taylor said also looking at Miranda.

When they were walking down the main street Taylor suddenly stopped.

"Wait, " she practically shouted. "Tonight there is a group of us going out, mostly Jung-su's friends but you should come...and you should invite Seung-woo!"

"HA! Yeah I'll just go back and ask him, what a great idea!" Miranda wasn't so much being serious as she was sarcastic.

"Come on Miranda that man gets a hard on the second you walk into that place!"

"Nice, you know you have such a way with words! It's a good thing you don't teach kids anymore!"

"I'm serious" Taylor said "He looks at you the same way Jung-su looks at me, trust me he'll say yes if you ask him to come."

Miranda stood there just looking at Taylor waiting for her to laugh which never happened. So without a word Miranda turned and nearly ran back to the restaurant. When she walked in Seung-woo was in front of her in seconds.

"Is it next week already!"

"Uh yeah..." Miranda suddenly felt like a nerdy high school student asking the captain of the hockey team to go to prom with her. "There are a bunch of people going out tonight and Taylor and I... no I was wondering if you maybe wanted to come, that is if you're not working...or going out with your girlfriend or wife..."

"I don't have to work," Seung-woo said interrupting her stuttering. "And I don't have a girlfriend or a wife." The last part he said with the sexiest grin Miranda had ever seen.

"Ok so is that a yes then!"

"Yes! Just let me know when and where."

"Shit!" Miranda said realizing that she didn't even know those details. 'Ah stupid' she thought to herself. "Give me your number and I'll text you the details...I'm sorry Taylor just told me and I didn't even think about them!"

They exchanged numbers and Miranda left again feeling like she was defying gravity.

At 8 o'clock Taylor, Jung-su and Miranda arrived at The Highlander a pub that was famous among the foreigners in the area. Seung-woo was already sitting with some of Jung-su's friends and he was intently listening to one guy as he told the group a story. Upon seeing Miranda walk in however he stood up and welcomed her with a smile.

"You look nice...as usual!"

"You look nice as well...it's nice to see you outside of your uniform!" Miranda thought it would be nice to see him outside of any piece of clothing but she wasn't about to say it.

The night was going great. Seung-woo was not only very attractive but also funny and intelligent. Miranda had always been a little bit jealous of Taylor's relationship with Jung-su. Unlike Taylor she had instantly been attracted to many of the men she saw in Korea. She had had a couple Korean boyfriends and slept with a few Korean guys but she had never met anyone of any race that really made her happy in all aspects of a relationship. She wasn't sure about Seung-woo yet but so far she was liking everything he brought to the table.

He was telling them a crazy customer story when his phone rang. He apologized before taking the call.

"I have to go for a bit, one of my waitresses left her wallet at the restaurant and she can't get a hold of the other key holder."

He stood up and put his coat on. Taylor nudged Miranda and mouthed for her to go with him.

"Want company?" Miranda said standing up and reaching for her coat.

"Of course!"

As they walked down one side street after another Seung-woo took Miranda's hand very nonchalantly. They didn't look at each other but they both smiled.

When they arrived at the restaurant the waitress was sitting on the steps waiting for him. They spoke to each other in Korean and something he said to her made her laugh. Miranda found herself very envious of the girl being able to understand Seung-woo when he spoke his native language.

The restaurant felt different with no one there and no candles lit. There was a certain loneliness that existed yet there was also something very comforting about the feel of the loneliness. The waitress came out of the back with her wallet and thanked Seung-woo before saying goodbye to Miranda in English. In minutes it was just the two of them in the dark restaurant. Seung-woo brought out a bottle of wine and 2 glasses.

"Would you like some?"

"Mmm yes please!" Miranda said taking a glass from him and watching him pour out the beautiful red liquid.

They sat and talked, slowly sipping their wine between words. After they had both finished their wine Seung-woo gave Miranda a tour of the kitchen.

"What made you want to be a chef, and a French one at that?" Miranda asked as she leaned against the oven

"I love food, I love how creative you can be with it and I love how food brings people together. I wanted to be a French chef because I love the taste and look of French food!" He laughed as he said the last part. "It's very simple isn't it!"

"Yes I guess it is. Well for the record you are an amazing chef!"

They stood looking at each other for a minute before Seung-woo reached out and took Miranda's face into his hands.

"You are very beautiful, funny, intelligent and..." Miranda kissed him before he was able to finish. He didn't seem to mind as he kissed her back.

Seung-woo's hands ran down Miranda's back slowly. When he reached her ass he pulled her up onto him. She wrapped her legs around his waist as they continued to kiss. He moved his lips to her neck and traced butterfly kisses back to her mouth sucking the breath from her. Seung-woo carried Miranda out to one of the bench seats where he set her down and continued to kiss her passionately. Miranda slid her hands over Seung-woo and grabbed the base of his shirt which she pulled off. He stopped kissing her for a split second as the shirt passed over his head and then resumed the glorious assault on her lips as he gracefully unbuttoned her shirt. Miranda stopped kissing Seung-woo and threw her shirt to the floor. She then pushed him down onto the bench and straddled him as she began kissing down his body. When she reached his pants she could see that he was quite turned on and she gave him a wicked little smile as she undid his belt and zipper. A moan escaped his lips as she took him into her mouth. Miranda worked down his thick 7 inches, teasing him with her tongue and making his beautiful body come alive.

"Stop," he said, almost breathlessly. "I don't want to come yet."

He sat up pulling her to him and gently laying her flat. Seung-woo undid her jeans and Miranda lifted her hips as he slipped them from her trembling body. When her pants were next to the rest of their clothes Seung-woo turned his attention to her neck as he traced the fine lines of her anatomy with his lips and tongue as he expertly unclasped her bra. He took her left nipple into his mouth, sending a shiver down her body. After spending a couple minutes on the left side he moved slowly to her right nipple and traced around it with his tongue before encircling it with his lips.

While Miranda liked all the nipple attention she was ready for him to be inside her. She slid her hands to his head and coaxed him away from her breasts and up to her lips. He kissed her hungrily as his right hand pulled her underwear from her hot wet cunt. They too ended up on the clothes pile. He slowly slid two fingers into her making her gasp into his mouth. When he removed them she nearly cried out but he quickly replaced them with something far nicer. By the look on his face it was nicer for him as well. Seung-woo worked himself in and out of Miranda increasing his speed as she wrapped her legs around his hips forcing him into harder. He slammed into her and stopped sitting up and pulling her on top of him. Miranda nearly blacked out from the pleasure she felt as he slipped in even deeper. Neither of them moved for a couple minutes as the tried to catch their breath.

"You're so fucking good!" Miranda breathed out as he helped raise her up.

Every time she came down she just wanted to savour the feeling of how deep inside her he felt. Seung-woo turned his attention back to her stiff nipples making Miranda fling her head back as she moaned with pleasure. She moved her hips in a circular motion encouraging Seung-woo to moan out along with her. Miranda knew that she could have cum a couple times already but she was willing herself to hold on but when he returned her to her back and slammed home one more thrust her will power broke and she groaned into his mouth. Her walls contracted around Seung-woo's cock sending him over the edge. They both were frozen as the pleasure racked their bodies. Seung-woo pulled Miranda up and down on him as he lay back on the bench. She rested her head on his chest and ran her hand over his firm nipple.

"Well I never thought I'd have sex in a French restaurant!" Miranda said half laughing.

"Ha! I've thought about it ever since I saw you," he said as he kissed her forehead and wrapped his arms around her.

They both fell asleep listening to the sound of the other ones breathing.

They were awakened when Miranda's cell phone rang.

"Oh my god it's 6am, I've got to get home and ready for work," she began to grab her clothes but Seung-woo pulled her back to him kissing her shoulder-blades.

"I think you need some breakfast before you dash out!"

"Mmmm, I guess I do!"

He got up and put on his pants before heading for the kitchen. Miranda left her clothes where they were and threw on his shirt. Why bother with pants she thought to herself, they were just going to fuck before she left anyway! She headed into the kitchen and leaned against the same oven as the night before, watching as Seung-woo started making them breakfast.

"A man that knows how to make a real breakfast in this country is hard to find," she said as she walked up behind him and wrapped her arms around his strong hard frame.

"I only learned so I could impress foreign girls like you!" Seung-woo laughed as he turned around and kissed Miranda deeply.

"To be completely honest though, I'm not really that hungry for food." Miranda said this with a grin that a blind man could have figured out.

She reached down and found his already hardening cock.

"Looks like someone else isn't hungry for food either!"

Seung-woo undid his hands and kissed Miranda again before turning her around. She leaned forward across the counter and felt him slid into her. He reached up and grabbed her breasts as he worked into a steady rhythm. Seung-woo leaned forward and showered Miranda's back with kisses as he began to pound into her harder. His left hand left her breast and slid down to her clit which he applied the tiniest bit of pressure to. Miranda threw her head back and moaned pushing her ass out more begging him to go even harder. Seung-woo obliged and before long they were both crying out in unison. They remained in that position until the restaurant phone rang and snapped them both out of their pleasure coma. Miranda looked at the clock and cursed again.

"This time I really have to go."

"Can't you just call in sick today?" He had such a sad puppy dog face that Miranda was seriously considering doing it.

"I can't, we don't really get sick days and as much as I want to there is no one to cover for me." Miranda returned the sad look and leaned in for one last kiss before dashing out into the restaurant and grabbing her clothes.

Seung-woo came out and showed her to the door. He leaned down and cupped her face kissing her tenderly before opening the door and saying goodbye.

As Miranda walked down the street, her pussy still spasming from her mornings activities she couldn't help feeling jealous for Taylor. As she got into a taxi her phone beeped with a text.

"What are you doing tonight? ~ Seung-woo"

She smiled as she sent him back a one word response.

"You?"