The French Tongue

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Edge23
Edge23
76 Followers

She lay there for several seconds, catching her breath, before she felt long fingered hands grip her hips and turn her over onto her stomach. She felt slack in the rope holding her wrists and she was pulled to the edge of the table, her legs still in the bar and her feet resting on the floor. She felt one of the hands leave her hip and heard a zipper unzip and then the hard head of a cock slowly slide into her to the hilt, holding still, trembling inside her.

"Vous éstes si serré, mon fleur. Comment se sent-il?"

Taly had no idea what he had just said nor whether that was François or his friend Gerard. They sounded too similar to tell. He, the cock in her pussy, started slowly thrusting in and out of her, the hands pulling on her hips, stretching her arms out in front of her as she was tugged backwards.

She could feel the table shaking at the other end, as if someone was climbing onto it. She heard Chantelle sigh and Chantelle's mouth touched hers, her soft lips brushing Taly's own. The kiss was upside down and Chantelle was moving slightly back and forth, so Taly assumed she was getting cock as well.

Chantelle grabbed Taly's head and pulled her down, mashing their lips together. Taly and Chantelle moaned at the same time, Taly shuddering against the warm air and the relentless motion of the cock behind her.

They stayed this way for an interminable amount of time, both women kissing and licking each other's mouths. Chantelle cried out into Taly's mouth as she came, shuddering on the table. Taly orgasmed shortly thereafter, her mouth being consumed by Chantelle's, smothering her scream.

The penis behind her pulled out, leaving her feeling empty and wanting even more of it. She was turned over again and felt Chantelle doing the same. There was no sound over their panting but Taly got the impression that the men were switching ends of the table.

Her legs were lifted and her feet placed against his chest, whoever 'he' was. She wiggled her toes and felt the hard muscles underneath the skin flex as another penis was inserted into her folds, feeling Chantelle groan into her mouth as she was receiving hers. The cock in her now stretched Taly out further than the other but was just as tireless, continuously pumping into her.

"Vous aveiz raison, mon ami," the voice behind her said. "Elle est merceileusement serrée."

Again, Taly had no idea what was being said about her but she just loved hearing it. Chantelle took Taly's earlobe into her mouth, moaned and sucked it gently. Taly moaned and tilted her head, offering her neck and ear to Chantelle's greedy mouth. Chantelle took the opportunity to move her mouth to Taly's neck, biting and sucking on it, small whines coming from her mouth as took the cock hard.

Taly felt another orgasm building slowly, the man fucking her using incredible stamina to get her off twice without once cumming himself. She could tell from how Chantelle was breathing that Chantelle was getting close as well, both women kissing each other hard. One of the Frenchmen, the one fucking Chantelle, moaned softly, that apparently being the signal that he was getting ready to orgasm. Chantelle pulled her mouth from Taly's and spoke quickly.

"No! Don't cum in us! Shoot it on her body! I want to lick it off of her!"

Taly cried out and came hard, all from hearing Chantelle saying she wanted to lick cum off of her body. She heard the patter of feet from Chantelle's end of the table and the man fucking her withdrew, leaving her breathless. Taly heard the sounds of wet cocks being stroked quickly and felt the heat from Chantelle's body cover her as she held herself over Taly's body.

One man grunted and Chantelle squealed in delight and warm semen fell onto Taly's belly, hitting her right breast underneath. Another blast landed between her breasts, the head of the trail landing on her throat. Blob after blob landed on her, trailing between her breasts and her belly, some pooling in her navel.

Chantelle gasped and mumbled something about 'So much cum' and began licking Taly's body up and down, trailing her tongue all over all over, slurping up semen as she went. Taly felt her body tremble under Chantelle's tongue, especially when the Frenchwoman swirled her tongue into Taly's belly button to get at the warm, gooey cum that had settled there. Finally, after collecting all of the semen and swallowing it all, Chantelle turned and lay down next to Taly, absently stroking the bound woman's belly with her fingers.

Taly turned her head and was rewarded with a soft kiss, the lingering taste of cum sticking to Chantelle's lips. Taly moaned softly and kissed back, savoring the taste as well as the kiss. A moment later, François finally spoke.

"Thank you, my dear Talynna. You have served us quite well. I'm not sure about the others, but I certainly enjoyed it." The others agreed and Taly smiled, still unable to see anyone, a problem that Chantelle remedied.

Taly blinked in the suddenly bright light, soon seeing François, Gerard and especially Chantelle. She grinned at the party and tried to move but still found herself bound, both hand and feet to either the table or her legs to each other. François pulled her feet away from his chest and undid the straps holding her ankles.

Chantelle, meanwhile, moved to the head of the table and untied the rope, moving back to Taly to undo her wrists. Taly rubbed her wrists, feeling a small strain in the back of both arms from where she had been pulled. François and Gerard massaged her ankles.

Chantelle gently helped her off of the table and both men kissed Taly gently, saying their good nights. She was led back to her room and Chantelle got her into the shower and stayed with her, talking to her, handing her in toiletries as needed.

Once she was clean and dry, Taly redressed, Chantelle watching her the entire time. Chantelle walked toward her as Taly pulled on her blouse and kissed her again, softly this time.

"Merci beaucoup. J'ai apprécié ce soir énourmént."

Taly smiled and before Chantelle could translate, Taly kissed her in return.

"So," Taly said. "When does your group get together again?"

Chantelle laughed a musical laugh and they walked out arm in arm.

Edge23
Edge23
76 Followers
12