The Freshman Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Yes, Cecilia...I understand."

"Do you understand why I gotta punish you?"

"Yes, I understand."

"Please explain to me what you did wrong."

"I...sorta did something stupid last weekend...and I almost got into a lot of trouble. I didn't think about how it was gonna hurt you, I was just thinking about...you know...that dare and having some fun."

Jason stopped, his eyes full of tears.

"Please continue. I don't want to punish you until I'm sure you know exactly what's wrong with what you did."

"I...I mean...we...you know...Ken and me...we were gonna get arrested and...you had to lie to Campus Security 'cause of what we did...and you don't like to do that. And...I...was supposed to help you with your books...and I wasn't...I wasn't there for you..."

"That'll work. At least you understand what you did wrong. Now, do you think I ought to be angry at you?"

"Yes, you ought to be angry."

"And you deserve to be punished on the bare bottom?"

"Yes...I deserve to be punished on...the bare bottom."

"Now turn around and put your hands on my chair. I want to feel your bottom and figure out how we're gonna do this."

She placed her left hand on his shoulder and positioned him slightly bent over, with his hands on her armchair. She slowly and sensuously ran her hand over his thin, well-formed bottom. Jason had a truly nice bottom for a guy, well proportioned and with very little hair on it. Cecilia slowly circled her hand over both bottom-cheeks, relishing the feel of his skin. This was her first opportunity to actually touch his backside, even though she already had seen it many times.

"You know, you really do have a cute bottom. It's gonna hurt me to have to mark it up."

Jason said nothing, becoming increasingly stressed about a growing erection. Cecilia, pretending to be innocent, continued to rub and explore his bottom as his penis became harder and harder. Finally when his erection was sticking straight out and his penis was bobbing up and down slightly, Cecilia backed away.

"Jason, stand and face me, please."

Very reluctantly Jason followed her command, his face beet-red as his erect penis pointed straight at her. She heaved a disgusted sigh.

"What's this?! Why are you hard?"

"I...I don't know..."

"Does having your bare bottom punished turn you on? Does thinking about pain give you a hard-on?"

Jason said nothing, but his erection refused to go away.

"Answer me! Does this turn you on?"

"I guess."

"No, that's not how you answer me, Jason! I want some respect out of you, especially now! Now, you answer me properly!"

"Yes, Cecilia, I'm turned on...I don't know why...I'm sorry..."

"Look, I don't appreciate this! Now you get rid of that hard-on! You'll be adding to your punishment if you don't!"

Cecilia stood with her arms crossed and a very angry expression on her face while Jason remained upright in front of her. His humiliation grew as he stood there, minute after agonizing minute, and that damn erection refused to go away. He choked back some tears. Finally, after about 15 minutes, Jason's penis began to relax.

The next command was to move the room's armchair into position. Once that was taken care of, Cecilia needed to change into her tube top to allow her arms and shoulders maximum flexibility and movement. She ordered Jason to turn around, but there was a mirror hanging on the wall that faced the dresser where she was changing. Jason positioned himself to watch her through the mirror and was treated to the sight of her bare back as she took off her bra. She quickly pulled the tube top over her head, positioned it over her torso, and then told him he could turn around.

She noticed that once again he was stiff, but she decided to ignore it. At this rate they'd never get through the punishment if she kept stressing about the condition of his penis. It was his bottom that she really was worried about, not his penis.

Cecilia picked up one of the belts from the bed, the one that was slightly lighter but also more flexible. It must have been a very old belt. The leather was slightly frayed, but it had a very comfortable feel in her hand. The old brass buckle made a satisfactory clinking as Cecilia doubled the strap and prepared to chastise her terrified companion.

"Over the chair. Put your hands on the arms, and make sure you got a good grip. I want you to rest your hips on the back and scoot as far forward as you can. Try to rest as much of your weight as you can on the back."

This was it...the spanking finally was about to begin. His eyes wide with terror and humiliation Jason positioned himself, wanting to prove to Cecilia that he would be brave and do his best to obey her.

Cecilia couldn't resist passing her hand over a few times over his lovely bottom, now stretched tight and gracefully bent over.

"Now, this is going to hurt, and we're gonna be at it for a while. Please be brave for me and stay down. Promise?"

"Y...yes, I...promise."

Cecilia doubled the belt and gently rubbed the end around her target. Jason was so nervous he was sweating. Cecilia noticed a thin cover of moisture on his bottom cheeks. Perfect, she thought to herself. She had heard that a thin layer of water sprayed on a naked bottom prior to punishment was supposed to enhance the sting, and the thin film of perspiration on Jason's bottom cheeks essentially was the same thing.

The young woman took a step back, positioned herself for a comfortable swing, drew back her arm, and delivered a fearsome blow across the lower part of Jason's bottom. A sharp, loud CRACK filled the room and announced the beginning of Jason's first punishment. Jason gasped, taken aback by how much the first blow hurt. He was even more surprised that the pain from that first swat seemed to get worse, not subside, as Cecilia paused before delivering her second swat.

Cecilia admired the first mark she had laid on Jason's bottom. The belt had stuck flat, making perfect contact and leaving a reddish rectangular strip of solid pain across those unprotected buttocks. Cecilia twisted backwards and struck hard a second time, the belt once again flattening itself against Jason's bare skin with a nice sharp CRACK! Jason's bottom jiggled slightly from the force of the blow.

Cecilia's heart was pounding and already her vagina was wet. She couldn't believe how much she was enjoying this. The reddish marks, her trembling, sweating victim, the clanging of the belt buckle, the feel of the belt in her hand as she swung, the flattening of the leather as it made contact with his unprotected skin, and most of all, that satisfying CRACK...all were details that filled Cecilia's soul with an intense pleasure she could only have imagined before that night.

CRACK!...CRACK!...Cecilia's dark eyes shined with pure joy. This was better than anything she could have imagined, something that fully satisfied her inner being. He belonged to her, he was hers to do with as she pleased, and this was what she wanted to do to him. She had waited all her life, for this very moment. Now it had come, the fulfillment of her needs. Cecilia relished every detail. She wanted to go slowly, very slowly, make him feel every bit of pain she was capable of inflicting.

CRACK! Jason shifted uncomfortably. He felt the belt tap his bottom, and felt another vicious blow, accompanied by yet another loud CRACK! He took a very deep breath, truly frightened by how painful this experience was becoming. As the heat from the first several strokes mounted, there was a loud CRACK announcing the yet another stroke and the yet another strip of raw burning marking his bottom. The throbbing and stinging from the swats increased to an intensity that forced Jason's mind, his whole being, to focus on the savage sensations coming from his punishment.

He fought his instincts to stand up or cover his bottom with his hands, because he knew that Cecilia needed him to do this for her. He loved her and understood that his place on earth was to fulfill her needs. And yet...perhaps he needed to be punished as well, to clear his mind and focus on one thing...that intense and exquisite pain from collection of welts on his bottom.

CRACK!...CRACK!...CRACK!...Cecilia switched sides and positioned herself to strike the base of his right bottom cheek. She placed her free hand on his back to press him forward and turn his bottom up even more. He complied, spreading his legs a bit more and fully exposing the tender skin at the base of his bottom to the cruelty of the belt. Cecilia tapped a sensitive area of as yet unmarked skin, the struck full force, in a cruel blow that concentrated the tip of the belt right on the sensitive base of the bottom cheek. Jason's voice broke as the pain seared into him.

"Jason, now please be brave for me. I know it hurts, but it's what you need."

"Ow! Yes...I'll...try...Cecilia..."

Cecilia switched sides again, to deliver yet more cruel blows against the base of Jason's bottom. She measured her distance and laid several loud swats across the middle, then concentrated several swats full force on each bottom cheek.

Cecilia went as slowly as she could and Jason tried, but failed to fight back the tears. He kept quiet, but the intensity of the pain in him bottom forced tears into his eyes and down his cheeks. Cecilia looked at him. This was the Jason of her fantasies, the one with the severely marked up bottom and tear-stained face, the one who was sacrificing and suffering...just for her.

Within about a half an hour Jason's bottom was beautifully marked up, with a deep red color that was punctuated with purplish welts and marks. His upper thighs were covered by reddish stripes, but both bottom cheeks were completely red. Jason continued to feel the pain, but now there was a warm numbness as well, and an intense sexual desire.

Finally Cecilia, breathing hard and covered in sweat, stopped. She was too tired to go on, but she had a new problem, she also was too aroused to go on. She threw the belt on top of her bed and put her hand on Jason's shoulder. When he looked up at her with his teary face, she gently wiped the tears away, but still tried to maintain her role as Jason's disciplinarian. It was at that moment her entire plan for bringing Jason under her control by dominating him went off-track.

Jason stood up and hugged Cecilia. However, he had the hardest, biggest erection she ever had seen. She couldn't help herself. She just had to touch it, out of curiosity.

Cecilia's body betrayed her. Seeing and touching his stiff penis, with her soul full of erotic desire and arousal from having disciplined her love, made her forget her long-term plans. That moment she needed one thing from him, and she needed it right away.

Her body demanded sex. It had been four years...four years! Her body could not wait for what her mind had wanted to accomplish with Jason. She needed him, and she needed him immediately.

Jason, his fear of Cecilia swept away by his intense arousal and the feel of her hand wrapped around his painfully stiff penis, grabbed her bare shoulders and kissed her passionately. She returned his kiss and buried her mouth into his. She no longer was the Cecilia who intimidated and punished him, she became the intensely attractive and feminine woman of his nighttime desires and fantasies. They both needed this...they needed it so bad!

Jason buried his mouth into her neck and kissed her shoulders. He explored her neck, and then she pulled down her tube top, exposing her breasts. He buried his face in her bosom, then kissed and lightly bit her nipples. She groaned and threw her head back as she pressed her body into his. He grabbed her bottom and ran his hands over her skirt. She wanted to feel his hands on her bare skin, not over her skirt. She was the on who pulled down her miniskirt and let it fall to the floor. His hands...on her bare bottom...oh yes!

For a long time Jason explored Cecilia's mouth, her face and neck, her shoulders and breasts, with his lips and tongue. He moved behind her and kissed the back of her neck while he covered her breasts with his hands. He pulled the final item protecting her modesty to the floor, her skimpy thong. Now she was exposed, her body presented to him in a desperate request for passion and sexual relief.

His bottom still throbbing and his erection harder than ever, he guided her to the bed. She obediently opened up for him, placing her dark vagina in full view for him. He glanced at his love's most intimate region, then lightly touched her with his fingertips. The reaction of being viewed, and touched...there...was immediate.

Finally he entered her, as she reached up to feel and squeeze his welt-covered bottom. The thought that she had just punished the man now making love to her returned to Cecilia's mind. The memories of his marked up bottom, combined with the intense pleasure coming from the feel of him inside her, gave Cecilia the best orgasm she had ever enjoyed. No more fantasy...this was the real thing.

Jason thrust vigorously, the intense pain in his bottom and the intense pleasure coming from being inside his lovely companion combining to give him an orgasm that was unbelievably intense. He climaxed, spending what seemed like an exquisite eternity pumping semen into her. This was good, really good. If having his bottom whipped could do this to him...then bring it on!

Finally both of them ran out of energy and reluctantly separated. The room stunk of orgasm and Cecilia's fancy sheets now needed an unexpected wash. Jason bunched up the pillows at the headboard and rested his head and shoulders on them, as he drew her to him. She compliantly cuddled up to him and enjoyed the warmth of his body next to hers.

Cecilia's mind was awash in conflicting emotions. This had been so good she couldn't believe it...but why couldn't she have waited, like she had planned? She was angry at herself for having lost control, of both Jason and of her own body. She had planned to go much further in forcing him to submit and conform to what she wanted before finally rewarding him with her body. Now those plans would have to change.

She still wanted Jason and still fully intended to control him. She reflected that in some ways it might actually be easier, because he obviously had enjoyed the past hour and would want more. It was up to Cecilia to determine when he might get more and what he would have to do for it. There was one big advantage of this sudden change in her plans; no longer would she have to wait for her full-body massages. He already had seen and touched her, so there was no point in any further modesty when it came to presenting herself for her nightly rub-down. He would have to learn that manual right away, because Sunday night she would expect him to give her a full-body massage and do it correctly.

Cecilia felt a twinge of fear over one detail of that night's loss of control; they had used absolutely no form of birth-control. She calculated it wouldn't be a huge risk, given that her period was only three days away. Still, until she actually started bleeding, she would be stressed about getting pregnant. Obviously she could not afford to take another such risk in the future. She would have to get some condoms and make sure Jason wore them from now on. She had done her stupid deed and calculated that for once life would not punish her. She doubted she would get a second chance to be unprepared and get away with it.

As Cecilia rested her face on Jason's chest and gently rubbed his stomach with her hand, she could not have known that tonight's loss of control actually would help her plans to take over his life. His bottom still was burning from that fierce strapping, but it was a heat that he was enjoying tremendously. He had made rather frightening discovery about himself, that he actually enjoyed being punished. The fear, the humiliation, the anxiety leading up to that first swat, and finally the release of that anxiety as the belt bit into him and forced his mind to focus on the intense pain in his bottom. It hurt, and yet it felt good...really good. He actually was looking forward to his next punishment (he was well aware there would be a next punishment) because of the intense mix of sensations in his body and the exquisite release that awaited him at the end.

Cecilia already had achieved her goal with Jason. He was hers, because he was hooked on knowing that intense suffering could bring out intense pleasure. He wanted that pleasure, and would submit to her to get it.

12