The Freshman Ch. 10

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Cecilia slowly stood up and sadly looked back at the professor. Already Burnside was putting her dark jacket back on. Cecilia reluctantly reached for her thong and slipped it over her very sore bottom. She put on her dress, not worrying about fiddling with her bra. She shoved the bra in her purse. Again she looked over at the professor, who was straightening the papers on her desk.

Cecilia wanted to say something to Burnside, but wasn't sure what. Finally a question popped into her mind.

"Dr. Burnside?"

"Yes, Cecilia?"

"How come you didn't tell the committee that I...that you...told me 'don't open no files?' I mean like...that you didn't say nothing about it...'cause you did."

"I didn't mention that because I had one thing on my mind at that meeting. I wanted to save your ass, Cecilia. That's what I was worried about. I probably could've avoided the write-up if I had mentioned what I said to you about not opening files, but then you would've gotten kicked out for sure."

"And you don't care...I mean...about yourself?"

"Of course I care about myself. I'm not happy about what happened. I'm still pissed about it. But I didn't want to see you on a bus heading back to New Jersey."

"I wouldn't have gone back there, Dr. Burnside. I couldn't of. I would've just...tried to disappear."

"I figured as much. I could see it in your eyes, when I came back from class and saw you sitting there in the receptionist's office with that dead look on your face. That's why I thought saving your ass was more important than avoiding a write-up. As for the write-up, I'll get over it. A year from now that'll be out of my file and it'll be like none of it ever happened."

Cecilia nodded, and with all her effort managed not to start crying again. She realized something important, that Burnside cared about her. She was cruel and unpleasant, but at the same time she actually cared about Cecilia and wanted the best out of life for her. In spite of the pain coming from her still throbbing bottom, the knowledge of knowing that her professor actually cared about her somehow seemed to make the entire night worth it.

"Good night, Dr. Burnside."

"Good night, Cecilia. Remember, it'll be bright and early tomorrow. You've got a day of catching up to do."

----------

Upon returning to the dorm, Cecilia called Jason and told him to get dressed and be ready to be escorted back to her room. Once inside she hugged him and held onto him for a long time, wanting reassurance that he still was there for her and that she would not have to leave him. To have him safely in her arms, after coming so close to having him stripped away from her along with all of the other parts of her life!

Jason was deeply puzzled by his girlfriend's odd and very affectionate behavior, but only much later would he get an answer from her about what had happened. Cecilia needed him, but she needed to have a relationship in which she would not display any of her weaknesses. He knew that she had just suffered a crisis in her life, but he knew better than to inquire what that crisis had been. What she needed was for him to be there and hold her, not to ask a bunch of questions. He didn't need to know why; he just needed to comfort her.

She turned out the light and undressed him, and then herself. She would have to skip her normal massage, given that her bottom was too sore and she did not want him to see how red it was from her punishment. Instead she told him to lie down on her bed on his back. In the darkness she massaged his chest and finally his penis until he was hard and ready to meet her desires. She put a condom on him and lowered herself to satisfy her need for sex.

The pain from her spanking returned as she pressed down on her bottom and rocked back and forth over his pulsating organ. Cecilia was shocked to discover that the pain from her bottom and the memory of her harsh experience over Burnside's lap aroused her tremendously. She had one of the best orgasms of her life that night, as she re-lived the harsh, scary experience and enjoyed the exquisite feel of her lover inside her and the pressure against her sore backside as she moved back and forth over his thighs.

She had learned what it was to combine intense pain and intense pleasure for a truly great sexual experience. That was yet another lesson about life given to her that night by Ruth Burnside.