The Friendly Pub Ch. 4

Story Info
They go about fulfilling another fantasy.
3.2k words
4.33
42.1k
5
0

Part 4 of the 4 part series

Updated 10/25/2022
Created 06/08/2002
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
rjohnson
rjohnson
684 Followers

My wife and I continue to meet with Rob and Gloria on a regular basis. I love to watch Rob fuck my wife with his big cock and Gloria is really into anal intercourse. But I still have an unfulfilled fantasy that has arisen from making love to men. I would like to be in the middle of a male orgy, sucking and fucking as many men in one session as I could. I told my wife about my feelings and she agreed that I should look into it more closely.

We've spent a lot of time at the pub and have met many people interested in sex as we are and have had many meetings with other couples. I'm finding that I have become a sex addict and want and think about sex all the time. My wife and I still make love but enjoy the mixed company of other couples just as much.

One day, as I sat on my favorite stool in the pub, I noticed a couple of men heading for the restroom. I have sucked their cocks before so I decided to follow them. I entered the room and they were in a stall together. I could see their feet below the stall wall and could hear the moans of enjoyment as they were sucking each other off. I entered the stall next to them and just sat on the seat, listening to them making love to each other. All the time, I was rubbing my cock and enjoying the noises I was hearing.

After they were finished and had left the restroom, I went back to my stool, finished my drink and headed out the door. As I walked back to my car, I wasn't watching where I was going and bumped into a man on the street. I excused myself and he grunted something I didn't quite hear and continued walking. When I got to my car, I looked around and the man I had bumped into was following me. He tried to look like he was just walking down the street but as I watched him, he kept looking at me and then would look away.

I watched him for a minute or two and then got in the car. Instead of leaving, I watched him as he got into his car a few spaces away from me and noticed that he was just sitting there, staring back at me too. We both sat there for a few minutes more and then I decided to see what he was up to so I started the car and moved up beside his. I rolled down the window and asked him, ""Are you available?" He looked at me and nodded. "Where can we go?" I asked. He said, "Follow me."

He started his car and I turned around at the corner and fell in behind him. He drove slowly enough that I couldn't lose him and we ended up out in the country, on a private lane that was deep in the woods and private. He finally stopped his car and quickly got out. I pulled up behind him and got out to meet him. We talked for a few minutes, kissed a couple of times and groped each other before he told me to follow him. He turned and started up a worn path into the trees. I followed him and soon ended up in a small clearing with a cabin in the middle. He opened the cabin door and welcomed me inside.

As I stepped through the door, I was greeted by six other men, all in various stages of dress. They all had their cocks out and were playing with themselves. The man I followed, quickly closed the door and was met with greetings from the others. He told them that I was there to join them and the other six seemed overly enthusiastic about my presence. As I had been with other men before, I wasn't apprehensive about this situation but I was a little wary.

It didn't take long for the action to start. One of the men got up and came over to me, reaching for my groin, groping me. I felt another behind me caressing my ass as a third started to undo my pants. They had me naked in no time and standing in the middle of the room. I watched as they all stripped and we were all soon naked and ready. The first man that had approached me came back and grabbed my hard cock. He whistled softly, "What a nice hard cock. I'm going to enjoy sucking it," he said and some of the other men laughed and egged him on. He knelt down in front of me and engulfed my cock in his mouth. I felt another man behind me running his hands all over my ass and spreading my cheeks, pushing a finger against my hole.

I held the man's head as he continued to suck me and leaned a little forward so the man behind me could get more access to my ass hole. I felt his finger enter me and he started to finger fuck me as the man sucking me was getting me close to coming. I exploded in his mouth and he swallowed all my cream, licking me clean after I was finished. When he took my cock out of his mouth, the man behind me pushed me forward onto my knees and thrust his hard cock up my anal canal. His cock was long and thin and he soon was thrusting in and out of me quickly. I looked around at the other men and they were paired off, some kissing, others sucking cocks and one standing in front of me with his cock aimed at my mouth.

Was this the answer to my fantasy or was it just an old-fashioned gang bang. My mind was wandering as I took the hard cock in front of me into my mouth and let the man face fuck me as I was getting fucked in the ass. I had never had two men making love to me before so I decided to go with the moment and enjoy what was happening. The man behind me came with a hot spurt of come deep inside my canal. I felt the warmth of his cream immediately and he spurted several times before he was finished. He pulled his cock out of me and I concentrated on the cock in my mouth. I felt another cock enter my ass and I knew I was in for a long afternoon.

After they had all fucked me, they gave me a break and we talked for a few minutes before starting again. After catching my breath and relaxing my sore ass, I asked, "Do you meet up here often?" "We meet here once a week and fuck and suck each other but we need new members," one of the men said. "Are you interested?"

I hesitated for a minute thinking, here I was, in the middle of nowhere and these men were asking me to join their fuck club. My cock started to rise and one of the men said, "I guess that means yes." "Yes, I guess it does," I said, looking down at my stiffening cock. "There's only one thing I need to know," I continued. "Now that you all have fucked me, when do I get to fuck all of you?" "Well, how about right now," a big man sitting in the corner said. With that he came over to me and kissed me and pulled me down to the floor with him. He got on his hands and knees and presented his ass to me. I didn't waste any time and thrust my cock into him in one thrust. He grunted loudly as he felt my cock enter him and pushed back against my thrust until I was fully inside him.

I stopped and looked around at the other men. They were all watching the two of us and I could see the lust in their eyes. One of the men shouted, "Fuck him you stud. Fuck him hard." The others joined in and I started thrusting in and out of the man's ass as hard as I could. It didn't take long for me to come inside him and to the cheers of the other men, I filled his ass with my cream. I finished coming and pulled out of him. The other men were cheering me and some of them came over to really welcome me to the club. The afternoon continued and I fucked them all before I left.

When I got home, my wife was waiting for me and I told her what had happened. She grinned and said, "Well, you've fulfilled your fantasy without any trouble. Do you have any others?" In fact I did and I told her what it was. She grinned and kissed me.

The next time the club met, in a break, I asked them a few questions. "Do you all just meet with men or do you have women in the club too?" I asked. The big man said, "We've never considered inviting women up here but I think we would like to very much." "I think I know someone who would enjoy meeting you all," I said. "My wife is into group sex and she would like to come up here and see what you all can do for her." "Interested?" They all murmured in agreement and I told them that I would talk to my wife and maybe bring her with me the next time. We fucked and sucked for a few more hours and when I got home, I told my wife about the meeting.

"You've seen me with other women many times but how do you feel about me being fucked by a group of men?" she asked. "Honey," I started, "I've always been envious of you having all those women making love to you and loved having you watch me get fucked, but I would really enjoy seeing you with a group of men, their cocks in every hole, fucking you." "Well, only if you don't have any negative feelings about it, I would like to meet with your club, at least once, anyway," she said.

The next time the club met was the next day. I left work early and picked up my wife at home and headed out to the cabin. We walked into the cabin and there were the six men, waiting for us. The look on their faces when they saw my wife was pure lust and it didn't take long for them to get her into the action. Before we started though, she told them they could all fuck her but any rough sex was out of the question. They all agreed and my wife started taking off her clothes.

The men all stood up and stripped along with her and she was, immediately surrounded by seven hard cocks, pointing directly at her. She got down on her knees and grabbed the closest cock, stuffing it into her mouth. One of the men behind her started to play with her cunt. I watched him push his finger inside her and start to finger fuck her. She was really wet because the sound of his finger going in and out of her was loud enough for everyone to hear. She groaned a little and the man replaced his finger with his hard cock. Now she was being fucked and had a cock in her mouth at the same time.

She pushed back against the man's thrusts and was moaning and groaning as he pounded in and out of her. The cock in her mouth exploded and started filling her with its cream. The man fucking her came soon after that and she was getting filled at both ends. When the two men had finished, two more stepped in and took their places. Again, my wife had a cock deep in her cunt and one filling her mouth.

We rotated until all of us had fucked her and had our cocks sucked. As we rested, all of us in a close circle, we gently caressed each other, my wife being caressed by four pairs of hands. I looked at her face and I knew by the look on it, she wasn't finished yet. We started again after a few minutes and my wife announced, "Guys, I enjoyed being fucked by you all but I want a cock in my ass and cunt at the same time." "Any volunteers?"

Two men quickly jumped up and grabbed her. They took her over to a couch and one of the men sat down. He pulled my wife towards him and entered her cunt in one thrust. The other man was licking her ass as she bounced up and down on the hard cock. He wet her ass with his tongue until he felt she was ready and then pointed his cock at her ass hole. He slowly but gently, pushed into her, making her yelp as she felt his hard cock going up her anal canal.

Once he was inside her fully, he started to slowly thrust in and out of her, trying to match the thrusting of the man below her. They did manage to coordinate their movements and they both fucked my wife in fast but full thrusts. The man on the bottom came first and he grunted loudly as he started to spurt his come deep inside her. The man fucking her ass was still pounding away at her and soon started filling her ass with his cream. It was very erotic watching the three of them coming together and the rest of us couldn't wait until it was our turn.

As soon as the two men were finished, my wife was pulled away from them and pushed gently down onto her hands and knees in the middle of the room. I moved in front of her and she took my cock in her mouth. Another man got underneath her and thrust his cock into her cunt. Another man straddled her hips and thrust his hard cock into her ass. She moaned loudly around my cock as the two men started fucking her.

We all rotated positions until we had all fucked her in the ass, but the men weren't through yet. They all had fucked her twice and wanted more. After a short rest, one of the men said, "How about we make this a family fuck. Let's see how the wife feels about having her husband fucked right along with her." My wife looked at me and smiled. "I want to see that," said one of the men. My wife giggled a little and we moved so she and were on our hands and knees beside each other. I looked over at my wife and she had a look of determination on her face as two men approached her. I looked behind me and there was a cock aimed at my hole. I braced myself for its entry and felt the head enter my ass. I groaned at the feeling just as my wife groaned loudly as a hard cock entered her ass too.

I felt the cock slowly fill my canal until his balls were resting against my ass. He stopped and I looked around. The man fucking my wife was still pushing his cock into her and the man inside me was waiting for him. Finally, both of us were full of hard cock and the two men started fucking us. I could feel the entire length and width of his cock as he thrust in and out of me. My wife was moaning loudly as she was being fucked. I looked up and found a cock aimed at my mouth. I quickly let the man thrust it in and he held my head as he face fucked me. I knew my wife was getting the same treatment as I could hear her muffled moans beside me.

The men kept pounding our asses as we were face-fucked and soon all of them seemed to come together. I felt the warmth of the man's come as his cock twitched and spurted his hot cream up inside me. I heard my wife moan loudly as the man fucking her came inside her at about the same time. The cock in my mouth exploded, sending come gushing down my throat and I swallowed as fast as I could. The man face fucking my wife came too and filled her throat with his hot cream.

The four men finished and pulled their cocks out of us. We rested for a few minutes and then I felt a hard cock pushing against my ass again. I pushed back against the thrust and the man was fully inside me in one quick movement. I looked around and saw a hard cock going into my wife's ass and heard her loudly moan as the man entered her to the hilt. They started fucking us and my wife was getting louder and louder. "Oh yes, fuck me," she yelled. "Fuck me with your big cock." I pushed back more against the man fucking me and told him to fuck me harder. Soon the two of us were yelling at the men to fuck us more and more.

The cock inside me was thick but not very long. I could feel the head rubbing against the walls of my canal every time he thrust in and out. My wife was writhing in orgasm as the two men finished coming inside us. We rested again and then two more men came over and thrust their cocks into our asses. This continued until they had all fucked us. Now I really needed the rest as my ass was sore. My wife and I sat on the floor beside each other and I looked over at her. "Are you alright?" I asked. She looked at me and grinned, nodding.

Now as I sat on the floor looking around the cabin at the men, I felt completely fulfilled and satisfied. I took my wife's hand and squeezed it, telling her that I loved her. She told me she loved me too. After resting for a few more minutes, my wife got up and stood in the middle of the room. "That was great gentlemen. I have really enjoyed the afternoon but now I tired and sore and I think my husband will agree, I've had enough for today." I looked around the room and the men looked pretty well spent too so I guessed that they were relieved that the afternoon was over too.

We all dressed and went our separate ways. My wife talked about the afternoon on the way home. "That was the most exciting sex I've ever had," she started. "I hope we can keep meeting them but I think it only fair that we get to be fucked by a group of women too." "You think so?" I asked. "Yes, I think I know the group who would enjoy fucking you," she added. "I'll talk to a few women and see what we can come up with."

I could see where this was going to open up all sorts of possibilities for the future. I kept meeting with the fuck club weekly and my wife accompanied me on several occasions. My sex life seems complete but maybe there is one more fantasy that needs to be filled. We'll see.

rjohnson
rjohnson
684 Followers