The Friendly Pub: Final

Story Info
A final fantasy comes true.
2.3k words
4.13
41.7k
6
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
rjohnson
rjohnson
682 Followers

Well, my wife did talk to a few women and maybe my last fantasy will come true but she is being very tight lipped about the whole thing. She hasn't given me any hints as to what has been decided, so I guess I'll on the bubble, waiting for my chance.

Friday night we went to the pub and after a session in the restroom, my wife asked me if I would like to go to a party. Of course, I agreed. "See that couple over by the end of the bar?" she asked. I looked over and noticed a younger couple staring and smiling back at me. I looked at my wife and then back at them before answering. "Yes," I said, "but don't you think they are a little young for us?"

"No, they are just about right and they want to meet us for a drink at their place."

"Ok, lets go then but I still think they are too young, but what the hell."

We finished our drinks and met the couple outside. He was tall and slim, muscular and athletic looking. She was slim but had quite a set of tits. I could see her nipples pushing against the tight shirt she was wearing. After talking for a few minutes, we headed in our cars over to a small, quiet hotel. It turned out they were staying there and as we entered their suite, I marveled at the woman's ass as she seemed to wiggle it a little more than usual, especially when she knew I was watching her. He made us a drink and we settled down and talked for a few minutes.

They were on vacation and had been into swinging for quite some time, even before they were married. Suddenly, there was a quiet knock at the door and he got up to answer it. When he opened the door, there were three women standing there. I recognized all three were from the pub. My wife had made a trip to the restroom with all three and I felt that maybe this was the night. I was right.

The young man, whose name was Tom, introduced his wife, Judy, to the three women and they came in and settled down with the rest of us. I looked at my wife and she was smiling and talking to the women as they were given a drink. I didn't want to get my hopes up too much so I didn't say anything as I listened to the women chat and laugh as if they had known each other for years. They all seemed to have a lot in common and by the end of the night, I would find out what the most common trait was, they all loved to fuck and be fucked.

Tom went to make another round of drinks and when he came back, I was surrounded by half-naked women. I had my wife and Judy sitting beside me and two of the other women were kneeling in front of me. Judy had her shirt off and my wife was naked from the waist up. The two women in front of me had all their clothes off and were trying to help me and the two women beside me join them. As Judy's bra was taken off, I reached out and grabbed her breast, fondling it and pinching her nipple. She guided my head over to her and I soon had her breast in my mouth, licking and sucking on her nipple, making it stand straight out.

I heard someone tell me to raise my hips, which I did, and I felt my pants and underwear being taken off. Then I felt two sets of hands on my cock and suddenly, two tongues, licking up and down its length. My hand by this time had found Judy's clit and I was playing with it as I continued to suck her nipples. She was moaning softly in my ear and I almost completely forgot my wife sitting on the other side of me.

Someone started gently pushing me to turn over and as I did, Judy moved down the couch a little to give me some room. I didn't take my mouth off her breast over remove my hand and I felt warm breath on my ass. A tongue started licking my ass hole and all around it. It was my wife as I could tell, by what she was doing and the way she was doing it, I knew it had to be her.

Suddenly, I heard a loud gasp and a loud groan. I looked up and saw that Tom had one of the women spread-eagled on the floor and his head was between her legs, lapping at her cunt. I watched them for a second but the feeling I was getting from the other four women was overwhelming and they took my attention away from the two of them.

Judy had now moved up against the arm of the couch and had spread her legs as wide as she could. I dove between her legs and started sucking her clit. She groaned loudly and held my head against her groin. She was moaning softly and I heard her tell me to suck her harder. I felt another tongue join the one on my ass and felt two fingers enter my hole. I pushed back against them and the two fingers started sliding in and out of me, finger fucking me. They alternated between the two fingers and a tongue as I felt the two fingers pull completely out of me and be replaced with a tongue and then two fingers again.

As I continued to suck Judy's clit, I felt something hard rubbing against my hole. I felt it being rubbed up and down my crack and then finally, push against my hole. I pushed back a little against it and it entered me quickly. Whoever was wearing the dildo, knew exactly how to use it and she used it well. She started pumping the big cock in and out of me, increasing her speed with every thrust. Judy had a hold of my head so I couldn't look around to see who was fucking me. I arched my back a little and moved forward closer to Judy's cunt. The dildo was pounding in and out of me now and I could hear the heavy breathing of the women fucking me.

Suddenly it was pulled completely out of me. I wanted to look around and tell whomever it was to keep fucking me but I didn't have to. In an instant, I felt it entering me again. This time it went its full length into me slowly and stopped when it was completely inside me. I pushed back again and wiggled my ass, trying to tell whoever it was, to fuck me. She started. Slowly at first. I could feel the head as it ran the whole length of my canal and then back out. She thrust it slowly back up inside me and I felt it hit the end of my canal. Whoever was fucking me was very good at it and knew how to use the fake cock very well.

The fake cock fucked me for a long time, thrusting in and out of me with harder thrusts. The feeling was one of pure pleasure and I didn't want it to stop. Finally, the woman pulled the dildo out of my ass and I turned around to see who it was. My wife had a big grin on her face as she sat on the floor, looking at me and the surprised look on my face. I looked at the woman who had just fucked me and grinned at her. "You enjoyed that, didn't you," she said. "Oh yeah," I replied. I looked over at Tony and he was fucking the woman I'd watched him eat and he had her over the end of the couch and was really pounding in and out of her. She was groaning loudly every time he thrust fully up into her. The other two women were watching their performance too and were playing with each other as they watched.

The woman with the dildo walked over to the two women sitting watching the couple fuck on the couch. She pushed one of the women over to her knees and pointed the fat, fake cock at her hole and thrust it into her in one movement. The woman just groaned when she felt the dildo enter her and they were soon fucking away at each other while the rest of us watched.

Tony finally let out a loud howl and started coming inside the hole draped over the couch. He thrust in and out a few more times and then held himself against the woman's ass, emptying himself inside her. He finally pulled his cock out of her and immediately, another woman mounted the woman who was still draped over the end of the couch. She had a really long dildo and she plunged it into the woman with quite a force, making the woman wail and moan loudly.

As Tony and I watched the women fuck each other, my wife had a head between her legs, eating her cunt. I could see the look on my wife's face and it was full of lust and enjoyment. All the women were moaning and groaning as they fucked. I realized that my final fantasy had come true but the evening was young and there was a lot of fucking and sucking to do yet.

I still had a hard cock so I stood up and walked over towards Tony. He looked up at me and knew what I wanted. He quickly got on his hands and knees, raising his ass up in air. I pointed my cock at his hole and quickly thrust into him. From where we were, I could see the whole room and while I fucked Tony, I could see the other women and watch them fuck.

What a sight and the noise, wow. My wife was moaning louder now as she was being eaten and tongue fucked. The woman draped over the couch was yelling at the woman fucking her and Tony was groaning loudly every time I thrust fully up into him. It didn't take long for me to come inside Tony. I gushed my hot come deep inside his ass after only a few thrusts and he groaned loudly when he felt my cock spurt. He clenched his ass muscles and tried to keep me inside him as long as he could but after finishing, my cock slowly slide out of him.

The evening continued with all of us fucking or getting fucked and in different and varied positions. The best part of the evening for me, was when the four women decided the Tony and I should be fucked together. They had us both on our hands and knees and two fake cocks deep inside our asses. My wife was fucking Tony and Judy was fucking me. The other women were busy too. One of them was under both of us and had our cocks stuffed in their mouths, sucking us for all they were worth. Both Judy and my wife were thrusting in and out of is unison and they had both of us groaning and moaning after each thrust.

I came first and started to fill the mouth surrounding my cock. Tony came soon after and the two women fucking us, kept thrusting in and out of us, making us howl in pleasure. After what seemed like a long time, they decided that we had had enough and they pulled the long cocks out of us. Still on our hands and knees, I felt another cock enter me. I looked around and at Tony and he didn't move. The woman fucked me for a few strokes and then pulled out of me, quickly moved over and entered Tony. She kept switching back and forth, fucking each of us for a few strokes and then changing again.

I finally had to ask her to stop as my ass was getting sore from all the pounding and she concentrated on Tony. He was yelling at her as she fucked him and the room was filled with his cries and moans of pleasure. She continued for a while and then pulled the long dildo completely out of him. He groaned loudly when he felt it exit and slumped forward, breathing heavily from all the exertion. The woman casually got up and walked over to the others. I looked at the four women and smiled.

My wife asked, "Well, how do you feel? Now you've been fucked by four women." All I could do was look at each one individually and smile at them. I was spent and too tired to even talk. We rested for a little longer before getting dressed. We said our good-byes, I kissed Judy and pinched her nipple as we left.

When we got in the car, we talked about the evening all the way home. From the talk, I got an erection again and my wife sucked me dry as I drove home. I fucked her again that night but with a fake cock as mine was in no condition to respond. She howled and yelled at me and I fucked her for a long time before I tired and had to quit. We fell asleep and woke in the morning with smiles on our faces.

The pub is still our meeting place and we go at least twice a week. We've met some interesting people and had many threesomes and more but we still love to fuck each other and enjoy each other's bodies alone.

rjohnson
rjohnson
682 Followers