The Friend's Parties Ch. 2

Story Info
They attend a second party.
2.2k words
4.45
140k
27
0

Part 2 of the 5 part series

Updated 11/01/2022
Created 03/01/2002
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
lynn_bb
lynn_bb
630 Followers

The ride to Debbie and Dave's house seemed like it took hours. I was nervous almost to the point of backing out and yet I could feel my nipples stiffen as I thought of what I saw last time and the effect it had on me. As we pulled in the driveway I wondered how I would react if the opportunity to "take Pat's place" were presented to me. By the time we got to the front of the house my mind was a confused jumble and I really had no idea what I would do in spite of my stiff nipples.

John parked the car and we walked to the front door where we were met by Debbie and Dave. They escorted us in and, as they did last time, introduced us to the other guests. When we came to Pat and her husband I blushed as I remembered the vivid scene with the black man between her spread and tied legs, his cock moving in and out of her as she came. She looked at me and said that she hoped I would enjoy myself at the party. I sort of stammered a "thank you" as my face turned redder.

There seemed to be only one extra guy there, but he was tall enough for several men. He must have stood over seven feet and was very thin. His skin was almost black and when we were introduced to him, he took my hand and in the old world style kissed it as he bowed to me. His voice had a European accent and I found myself wondering about his role at the party. I blushed as I pictured him between Pats' wide spread legs and hoped he didn't notice my face.

John and I settled at the bar and had several more glasses of wine. Everything so far had been very proper and I found myself thinking how silly I was to dread things that happened in the past. I reassured myself that I walked in on Pat's private scene and dismissed it from my mind. Of course that didn't answer the question concerning Debbie and her husband who watched with me while the black fucked Pat, but after several drinks, I didn't go there.

About 9 o'clock couples started to dance again and soon I was on the floor with some of the same men I danced with at the first party. The first couple of men held me close as we moved across the floor and though I thought I felt a slight erection against my stomach during the second dance, the several drinks I had relieved my nervousness.

Suddenly the man I was dancing with stopped and I heard a deep European voice say, "May I cut in?" My partner said "certainly" and I found myself in the arms of the tall, thin black man. He was an excellent dancer and I felt dwarfed by his seven feet plus height as he led me around the floor. Without warning he dipped me and I gasped because I felt like I was going to fall, but he caught me and when he brought me back up with the hand in the small of my back he pulled my lower body into his.

I couldn't even think straight as his cock pushed against me. "No man is that big!" I thought as the massive bulge pushed against the green material of my dress. I felt the redness rise in my face, my breathing quicken as he gently moved his hips causing the cock to move against my stomach. I stammered something to him about where he was from hoping to get my mind off the bulge pushing against me. He smiled and began to talk as he continued to move his hips forcing his cock to push more aggressively against my dress.

I didn't hear anything he said; my whole focus was on the huge cock that was so close to my sex. I was even more uncomfortable as I realized that my vagina was flooding with my lubrication. I knew I needed to sit down before I melted into a puddle of desire at his feet. I asked if he minded if I got another glass of wine and he was the perfect gentleman and went to get it for me. When he returned he handed me the wine and asked me if I was part of the show tonight? I told him I didn't understand what he was talking about. He just smiled at me and excused himself.

About an hour and several more glasses of wine passed until I knew I was slightly drunk. The memory of the cock and the lingering wetness between my legs kept me excited and more than once did I wonder what he had meant by, "was I part of the show?" For the briefest moment I pictured him between my wide spread legs, his cock in me deeper than any man had ever been, filling me completely.

Debbie came over to me and asked I was ready for the show. "Sure', I said as Pat joined her and each taking an arm guided me toward a door at the far end of the room. I looked around for John but didn't see him as we entered the room. In fact several of the men including the tall black man were not in the group that entered.

Entering the room I saw a large bed with about twenty chairs set up in a semi-circle around it. Pat and Debbie escorted me to a front room seat and I sat down with the two women on either side of me. Pat reached over, took my hand and squeezed it as Debbie told me in a matter of fact tone that we were about to watch a sexual act. She wanted to know if I minded?

I was slightly tipsy, my vagina wet from feeling the massive cock against my stomach, and sexual excited about whatever was to come I thought. Most of my inhibitions were subdued and heck no, I didn't mind. With slightly slurred words I giggled as I told Debbie that I really wanted to see it and that I was big girl and could watch if I wanted to.

Debbie and Pat exchanged smiles as the lights dimmed until only the bed was brightly illuminated. I gasped as I watched two men enter and realized they were naked. One black and one white man got on the bed and I could see their erect cocks as they positioned themselves. I saw movement off to one side and saw my husband, naked and erect approach the bed. I almost panicked and said, "John", but was cut off by Debbie as she said, "Just watch, he wanted this."

Shocked, I sat meekly as the black men moved to the edge of the bed and beckoned to us. Dread was rising in my chest, my eyes avoiding the black cock as I held my breath. To my surprise Debbie turned to me and smiled as she got up and moved toward the black man's hand. He took her hand and turned her around where she was facing me, less than 5 feet away. Behind her the other man and my husband moved to her, John on one side and the other man directly behind. Pat touched my arm and I jumped as if I had been shot. Her fingers closed around my upper arm as I heard the zipper on the back of Debbie's black dress.

I looked at Debbie's face and was embarrassed as our eyes met, but her eyes held me as the black man slipped the dress off of one of her shoulders. John took it off the other shoulder and soon Debbie was standing there in a black, low cut bra and black panties with the dress lying at her feet. Her breasts were like mine, probably B cup and her tanned skin extremely sexy against the white background of the bed sheets.

Her eyes never left mine, but I saw her eyelids close slightly as she took a deep breath when her bra was unsnapped and fell to the floor. The black man lowered his head and sucked her right nipple into his mouth. After several seconds of being nursed on, Debbie softly moaned, her eyes still looking into mine. When the other man, who had changed places with John, began to suck on her remaining nipple I could see the redness began to rise in her upper chest and face.

I was slightly aware of a hand rubbing my leg through the dress. Pat had lightly run her hand over my thigh and I squirmed slightly as my excitement grew. My nipples were hard as they have ever been and my panties had to be getting soaked as my body reacted to the visual stimulation that was taking place not 5 feet in front of me.

The men continued to nurse at Debbie's breasts; her eyes partly closed but still on mine as her panties were slowly pulled down off her hips. She shifted her weight slightly and spread her legs, her blonde bush clearly showing the wetness of her excitement. A hand snaked around her waist and the fingers found her slit and spread the wetness to her extended clitoris. As the fingers found and rolled her nub in her own wetness, Debbie moaned loudly, her eyes shut tight and her face flushed with sexual need.

My breathing quickened as I realized that the hand rubbing Debbie's clitoris was my husband's. Pat's hand had moved to my stomach and she shifted her position so her other hand could continue on my thigh. The hand on my stomach continued upward until it lightly stroked the underside of my breast. There was almost too much sexual heat as I took her hand and moved it over my breast, her fingers seeking my erect nipples. I drew in a deep breath as the fingers closed over my nub and she began to lightly flick her finger over the tip.

Movement in front of me brought my attention back to Debbie and the trio of men working on her. They had eased her down on her back on the bed, the two men still sucking on her nipples as my husband John spread her legs wide and placed his head between her thighs. He must have run his tongue over her clitoris because her reaction was one of pure lust. She reached down between the two men nursing on her and grasped my husband's hair, holding his head there while she raised and lowered her hips forcing her pussy against his lapping tongue. Her moaning became louder and more urgent, the men's hands and mouths driving her toward the edge of a massive orgasm. With her voice almost screaming she said, "FUCK ME, oh, oh, SOMEONE FUCK MEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE."

I watched as John shifted his body up and mounted Debbie. He moved his hips between her wide spread legs as she grasped his erect cock and guided it to her soaked vagina. Debbie moaned loudly as my husband thrust his cock into her. She raised her hips to meet his thrust as she placed her hands on the heads of the two men sucking on her breasts. I could tell from the flushed look on her face and the way her body moved as John continued to fuck her that she was close to cumming.

Debbie was moaning continually as the black man reached between the fucking bodies and found her clitoris. As soon as he started to roll the erect nub, Debbie thrust her hips forward as my husband thrust into her. It was too much and Debbie screamed as the orgasm shook her whole body. The men continued to fuck and nurse on her as the pleasure washed over the spent body, adding to the stimulation and giving her no rest as their actions caused the massive climax to continue.

The contractions in her vagina finally were too much for John's cock and with a loud grunt he grasped her hips and pulled her to his crotch. Completely buried in her, he could no longer hold his sperm as shot after shot of his cum hit the walls of her vagina. Even cumming he continued to move in and out of her soaked pussy until she begged them to quit, her body completely limp, spent, and super sensitive from the massive orgasm.

I was so involved in watching my husband fuck Debbie that I hadn't notice that someone behind me had joined Pat as they ran their hands over my breasts. The other hand pushed me forward as someone unzipped my green dress. I closed my eyes as the straps were slid off my shoulders exposing my strapless bra. It only took a few seconds and it dropped to the floor as Pat's hand again found my nipple. Several minutes passed as the hands continued working on my breasts, causing pinpoints of sexual excitement as the stimulation carried me further and further into the twilight world of sexual needs.

I heard a murmur through the audience and opened my eyes. I sure my eyes were big as saucers as I saw the tall, thin black standing in front of me. He was naked and his, his cock was huge. At least fourteen inches and thick, bigger by four or five inches than any man I had ever been with. I felt panicky as he held his hand out to me and Pat said in a soft voice, "He wants you Lynn!"

To be continued...

lynn_bb
lynn_bb
630 Followers