The Friendship Flight

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Leslie shrugged, a bit embarrassed. They all laughed with Chris. He had such a good way of lightening up an awkward situation. With that, they all walked out of the fated bathroom. As they mingled with the party-goers, it was becoming pretty clear they were the most sober ones there. It was no fun to be sober around a bunch of drunks, for sure, so they decided it was probably time to bail. They said their parting words to Brian, who wasn't going to remember much of his own party, and got in Chase's car to leave.

"Where to, guys?" asked Chase. He was almost always the designated driver.

"I'm kind of ready for some peace and quiet," said Chris. "How about a movie at Leslie's?"

"I'm all over that, dude. Leslie?" Chase gazed at her with the most unreadable expression. It almost made her uncomfortable.. but this was deep soul Chase. She had nothing to worry about, right?

"Um, sure. Not much different than any other night, right?" They all agreed, laughing at the truth of it. Chase put the car in gear and they were soon headed home.

...

Once they were at Leslie's flat, Chase and Chris went to pick out a movie while Leslie made them all gin and tonics. It was a favorite nightcap beverage among the three, and she made a mean one. When the drinks were made, she sauntered into her bedroom to find the boys already lounging in their boxers. Although this was completely the norm (after all, they usually slept here after their movies and Leslie would sleep in a tshirt and underwear around them), she felt a little wary given the way she had teased both of them earlier this evening.

She handed out the drinks and put hers on the nightstand. She grabbed a pair of underwear and an old tshirt from her dresser and went to the bathroom to change. When she came back into the bedroom, the boys had made room for her between them. She climbed in and got under the covers. Leslie was actually starting to feel a little bad about the way she had kissed both of her best frirends earlier. She felt she had to say something to explain or rectify the emotions in the room.

Tonight, both guys noticed every move Leslie made – the way she softly tossed her hair back over her shoulders, the way her breasts gently swayed back and forth as she crawled up the bed. There was no doubt there was sexual attraction to her on their part, but there was a huge gray area where reciprocation was concerned. Chris was all but certain Leslie had just been teasing him for his insensitive remark, but he was excited to be almost naked next to her nonetheless.

Chase, on the other hand, was absolutely certain she felt the electricity between them when they kissed earlier. Her breast had felt heavenly in his hand, and Chase intended to make that happen again, along with anything else that popped up.

They had picked out a comedy for tonight's movie. But before they had a chance to get through the main title, Leslie stopped play and turned to face them.

"Guys, I just need to get this off my chest, okay? The way I acted earlier at the party, kissing you and stuff. It wasn't right." She sighed and looked at each of her friends. Chris was eyeing her with disbelief, Chase with neutrality.

"So.. I am afraid that I may have crossed a fine line tonight, and for that, I'm sorry. I don't know if it was the alcohol or what, but I should never have behaved the way I did with you guys. Kissing you both was way off base and I'm sorry."

Leslie paused to swallow. She gazed at them with her brilliant green eyes, which were slightly hidden by her hair. They both had unreadable expressions. She didn't really know what they were thinking this time.

"I'm sure I had a little liquid courage helping me," she continued, "because never ever would I have thought to act the way I did under normal circumstances. So, maybe it is no big deal to you guys.. but, I felt I had to say something. I can tell you both are being a little different tonight, and I don't want things to be weird between us. We are all so good together, and we do still work together when it all comes down to it."

Chase had a slight smile at the corners of his mouth. Chris cocked his head to the side and smiled at her. He was the first to speak.

"Leslie, perhaps I should say I'm sorry too. I spoke out of line, and for once, I actually recognize that fact!" He smiled at her and grabbed her hand, pulling her in for a hug. "But I still think it was awesome, and yeah, I'll probably masturbate later thinking about you. Sorry, gotta be honest!"

Leslie feigned horror and tried to pull away. "Gross!!"

Chase was laughing now, and he pulled her onto his lap, pretending to save her from the 'possible lecherous molester.'

"Here, let me save you and your reputation from that sick creep!" he laughed.

She buried her face in his neck as she wrapped her arms around him. His body was warm and inviting, and he just smelled so damn good! She went along with his mockery and pretended to be 'saved.'

"Oh thank you, kind sir! Although I may have enjoyed every minute had you let me stay!" she giggled as Chase's eyes widened in surprise.

Chris faked victory and flexed his muscles in triumph. "Come on, let's watch this movie, k? It is late already, and I don't want to fall asleep in the middle of it!"

With that, he grabbed the remote and started the movie again.

They all three settled into their usual spaces: Chris on the left, Leslie in the middle, and Chase on the right. Leslie held both their hands as the movie began. She felt a lot better having gotten her feelings out, especially since they both seemed to be back to normal. What they had was great, and the last thing she wanted to do was ruin a great friendship.

About an hour into the movie, she heard Chris snoring. She nudged Chase. "Look who fell asleep in the middle of the movie! Should we?" she whispered. Usually they tried to play a harmless prank when Chris fell asleep (which was often).

"Nah," said Chase, "He's had a hard night flirting and drinking. Let's leave him be. Come smoke with me?"

Leslie nodded and turned off all the electronics. Smoking meant smoking pot, not cigarettes. Chris never liked it, because he was afraid they'd have a random drug test and get fired. Although this was a valid worry, Chase and Leslie often partook on the first day or two of their seven off. They figured the chances were low of getting tested and this was by no means affecting their work.

They stood out on Leslie's sunporch, an outside bonus room off the kitchen at the back of the building. It had optional netting that could be hung during bug season, but tonight it was down. Chase lit up the pipe and took a long draw. He passed it to Leslie and she did the same.

They continued back and forth a few times, and then took a break. Chase gazed at her with dark eyes. She half-smiled, feeling the affects of the pot and just enjoying the nice weather that evening. She walked to the railing and looked up at the stars. Silently, Chase moved behind her, wrapping his arms around her waist. She leaned her head back against his chest and just enjoyed the moment.

She always liked being close to Chase, feeling his strength amidst his silence. It was just.. comfortable.

"Leslie?" Chase whispered.

"Hmm?"

"I have some lines to cross. I meant what I said about kissing you again."

"Yeah?" Leslie's pulse quickened, and the butterflies in her stomach were back again.

"Yeah. I don't know if you felt it, but it was electric. I can't NOT do it again, ya know?" Chase drew in a long deep breath and slowly let it out.

"I felt it. It scared me. Too many thoughts, too many .. complications."

Chase stepped back and she turned to face him. Their eyes met and they both felt that electricity again. He caressed her chin and slowly traced her jaw all the way to her neck and down to her shoulder. He reached his fingers into her hair and leaned in dangerously close. She knew what was coming, and couldn't stop it. She wouldn't stop it.

His mouth softly pressed against hers, slowly working through a tentative kiss. She ran her hands up his chest, feeling his firm body as they went. She wrapped her arms around his neck and pulled him closer.

He was afraid she would push him away, but she didn't. He was entering a state of bliss he hadn't known with anyone else so far. He kissed her more fervently, flicking his tongue against her lips, hoping they would part. He felt her mouth open and then her tongue tentatively dancing with his. That was all he needed.

He went in full force this time, kissing her with a sense of need and urgency. Their heat was building as they both kissed and sucked at each other's mouths, tasting, probing, caressing.

She felt his hands move down to cup her ass. This time, instead of holding her away from him, he was pulling her in tight against him. She could feel his growing erection pressing against her most private parts. She let out a soft moan between kisses, which only fueled Chase's pursuit of her body.

He began a trail of kisses along her jaw, down her neck to that sweet spot that gave her chills. He traced slow circles on her neck with his tongue, and at some times softly nipping her with his teeth. She was beginning to feel a bit like jello in his arms!

His right hand was suddenly upon her bare breast, underneath her shirt. Flesh to flesh, this was far hotter than at the party earlier. She groaned as he squeezed her breast. His fingers rolled and squeezed her nipple until it was hard, and then some. She gasped as his fingers softly grazed back and forth across it.

"Chase.." she sighed.

"Yeah?" he murmured between kisses.

"Wow..."

"I know, huh? If I knew this was going to be so good, I would've done this years ago! Can't stop now.." He continued his pursuit of her breast by pulling her shirt up to expose her bare skin. He bent and put his open mouth on her nipple, swirling his tongue around it, flicking it. He closed his mouth around it and sucked as he pulled back. It was amazing. It was Leslie's turn to groan with passion. If they didn't stop now...

Chase brought his free hand around from her ass to the front her leg, letting his index finger trace the seam of her panties around her thigh. He could feel how wet her panties were and just about lost his control at that point. He slipped the finger under the seam and felt her hot wet pussy for the first time. He couldn't believe she was letting him get this far.

Leslie was really, really wet. She was almost in a frenzy when she felt Chase's fingers on her pussy. She moaned his name into his chest as she felt his fingers slowly push inside of her. Finally past the point of shyness, she snaked her hand down between their bodies and worked it inside of Chase's boxers. He was long, thick and hard!

She wrapped her hand around his cock and slowly stroked up the entire length, and then back down. She repeated this several times, and then moved lower to squeeze his balls. She liked the way he felt in her hands, and blushed at her next thought, which was how good his cock would feel ramming deep inside her pussy. Leslie decided that friends or no, she was going to let him fuck her tonight. She brought her hand back out and tugged his boxers down to his ankles, dropping to her knees as she did so.

No sooner than he stepped out of his boxers, Chase felt Leslie's tongue running the length of his cock. She was giving him a blowjob, and he almost couldn't believe it! She took the head of his cock between her lips and circled it with her tongue. She slowly took in more and more of him, tongue swirling all around his cock as she did. She squeezed his balls once more before beginning the in and out motion, while her hand stroked him up and down. It felt like his entire cock was deep in her mouth each time she bore down on him. He was getting harder and harder, and pretty soon he was going to fill his sweet friend's mouth with a shitload of cum. But then she stopped and stood up.

Leslie's lips were full and red from sucking his cock. He cherished the sweet sight of her. She slowly raised her shirt over her head and threw it to the ground, exposing her luscious C cup breasts. Then she bent and removed her panties, kicking them off into the darkness. She was completely naked before him now, smiling.

"I thought it only fair, since you were naked too," her voice was dark and dangerous. "Now, I want to fuck you, Chase."

Chase groaned in disbelief. She took his hand and led him back inside to the living room. She brought him to the couch and pushed him down on it. He half sat, half laid back when she was already climbing on top of him. She straddled his cock with her hands on his shoulders. She paused as the tip of his cock rested at the heated slick entrance to her vagina. She rotated her hips forward and back, letting him stroke her and get soaked in her juices.

"Mmmm, feels good already," she moaned.

"I had no doubt, Leslie, no doubt." He could barely get the words out, he was trying so hard not to cum right there. He leaned forward and took a breast in his mouth, toying with the nipple as before. His hands gently urged her hips downward, and she gave in, slowly letting him enter her.

Leslie gasped at how thick Chase's cock was. He felt amazing as he filled her pussy, stretching it to the limits. She took her time sliding all the way down until his cock was completely inside her. Then she began riding him up and down, up and down, gradually getting faster, until they were fucking at a good pace. They were both panting and moaning. She was grinding down on his cock just as forcefully as he was thrusting up to meet her. Theirs was a beautiful union, her hair softly rippling as she bounced, his head tilted back watching her in the moonlight. She rose to a tremendous climax, trying hard to keep quiet as she came. He slammed into her as she came, feeling her pussy contract around his cock. It sent him over the edge with her, as he shot load after load of cum deep into her pussy.

She bent to kiss him. He cupped both her breasts in his hands as he passionately kissed her in return. His cock never even softened after he came. He slowly rocked his hips underneath her, and she was quick to match his motion. They kept it up until they were both near climax again – the rocking motion, the kissing, the fondling.

Without a word, she climbed off of his lap and slid to the floor, pulling him with her. She moved to her hands and knees. He moved behind her and slammed his cock deep into her. They both let out a surprised groan of pleasure – he filled her even more deeply and completely in this position. He proceeded to fuck her hard and fast, his balls slapping against her clit, her breasts bouncing with the force of his thrusts. She tilted her ass up to give him more access. He pounded into her over and over again, getting ever closer to cumming again.

She was hot for Chase beyond any comprehension. She loved the irony of him fucking her so roughly when he was always such a soft-spoken man. She felt his hands in her hair, pulling her head up and back.

"Leslie.. I'm going to fill your pussy with my cum. Are you ready?" Chase almost growled at her as he kept up the hard fast pace.

"Unnhh," moaned Leslie, "Do it!" she hissed, "Fuck me hard, Chase. I want to feel you cum so hard, so deep in my pussy! FUCK! ME!"

Her last words sounded so demanding, he could do no less than oblige. He fucked her harder than he can remember fucking anyone else, their bodies slamming together, making loud slapping sounds. He felt she was close and so was he. He sucked on his index finger, getting it really wet, and then worked it into her asshole. He began to finger-fuck her asshole in rhythm with his cock. She almost let out a shriek, but sensored herself as she came hard on his cock and finger, both buried deep in her holes.

As she was coming down from her high, Chase rammed his thick cock deep into her pussy one last time and shot more and more cum into her depths. He bent over her, kissing her back, trying to catch his breath. When he slowly pulled out of her, she sighed and rolled over onto her back. He laid on top of her and they kissed for a while.

"My GOD, Chase! That was so incredibly great!" sighed Leslie.

"Amazing. Simply amazing, Leslie. So," he chuckled, "Do you think we crossed any lines yet?"

"Maybe. We might have to do it all over again and see if it turns out the same!"

They both laughed and hugged each other tight. One last kiss, and they decided they better pick up their clothes and try to get some sleep. They hoped they hadn't woken Chris, but thought if they had, he would've let them know he saw them.

......

Chapter 2 to follow

12