The Frontage Road

Story Info
Remembering a slut in training.
4.8k words
3.82
26.5k
4
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Hallowe'en.

All Hallows Eve.

Samhain.

Big holiday for us pagan types, and myself in particular as a professional costumer. So, after getting kitted up, I headed north to the City to go strut my duds and generally get down. A chance occurrence giving a DJ a ride wound me up at a sweet after-hours party, and I closed the place down. On the drive home I was feeling fae, and decided that it was time to face something that had been haunting me. I headed off onto an infamous frontage road, pulled over, lubed up, slipped on 9 cock-rings, and took a trip down memory lane.

This whole area was laden with associations from my past... this road was a good way-station for taking care of needs before the long drive home. Over there's the place where I'd let her squat by the side of the road to pee, while just smidge further on is the gap in the ornamental foliage where I'd press her up against the cold chain link fence, naked but for her stockings and boots, and take her hard while the early morning traffic roared by 10 feet away.

I began to swell against the rings with the memory.

Just as dawn was lightening the rain-softened morning sky I came to the picnic spot, a little turnoff with a half dozen parking spots, a few benches, a handicapped port-a-potty and a rock strewn beach, with some sections concealed from the road by twisted trees and slopes.

Last time I was here, I had been bringing her home after a very kinky sex party. She'd had a bad reaction to a latex condom that cut her fun short, but by the time we reached "our spot" she was all better. She'd taken a histamine blocker that cleared it right up, and based from her actions I was willing to bet it wasn't the only thing she'd been offered to help her "feel better".

Her sarong was a shimmering iridescent fabric that was almost totally see-through, so her garter belt, stockings and the crystal pendant suspended from her clit hood ring were showing clearly. She had been frigging herself with increasing vigor since shortly before she asked me to pull off the freeway, and I was happy to oblige.

I pulled my car into the last parking spot, the same one I'd parked at before, rubbed in a bit more lube to keep the rings from binding, and got out of the car. The morning was a gray mist, and it was almost exactly the way it'd been on our prior visit.

It'd been a hell of a morning. As we had pulled up to the parking area, she'd pouted a big wicked pout because we weren't alone... there was another car, which pretty much had to belong to the guy fishing down on the rocks on the other side of the little peninsula the picnic area was sited on.

As soon as I'd parked the car and set the brake, she'd been on me like a flash, lifting me from the folds of my kilt and sucking greedily. She really pulled out the stops, and my frustration boiled down her throat.... The latex accident had happened while she was taking a huge dildo up her ass from a fucking machine, and watching had made me horny as hell. The night had originally been planned to be her first gangbang, and we were both very pent up. She kept sucking while stroking my swollen and enringed sack, knowing that with even the slightest encouragement the rings would let me stay almost painfully hard, but now with the edge taken off so my staying power would be up to her plans. She started rummaging in the bag in the backseat while I left the car to stretch my legs, hit the port-a-potty, and have a smoke.

I drifted over to the portable, clove lit in my mouth. I just looked at it for a bit, before snubbing out the smoke and going in to take a leak. Deja vu time. The handicapped portables have a ton of space, and low bars all round one corner strong enough to hold a person's weight. The memories began flooding back in, and a light stroke of the hand was all I needed to suddenly get painfully erect.

In my minds eye I remembered being there before, noting the same things, then exiting the jakes and looking for my lass. I spied her across the way, on the fisherman's side, standing just past the perimeter ring of rocks but still at the top of the slope, not down at the beach. She almost literally blazed into view, as she had adorned herself with a full set of my "crystal" toys, all similar to the one she'd had hanging from her clit for the last hour. When activated, the R.G.B. LEDs blended to create a brilliant blue white light, but motion would shatter the light into tracing trails of color. I could clearly see the rainbow shine from between her legs, spread in a sort of Wonder Woman stance, as well as from her ears, leather wrist and ankle cuffs, and a belly chain. I could see her doing the tight snaky gyrations that'd earned her so much money back in her stripping days to deliberately keep the lights swaying. The mist spread the light in a hypnotic and almost hallucinogenic way. Time and injuries had added some padding, but it was in all the right places, and she had an almost perfect hourglass figure, I thought I heard her say something in a low voice, then heard a louder but still indecipherable answer in a man's voice. She looked over her shoulder at me, grinned, and licked her lips. She was wearing a shirt we'd bought her years before from the 6-8 year old kids section at the store. What was supposed to be a cute stretchy white tank top for a little girl just barely held her breasts in place, and you could see every contour. Her nipples were both prominent and... lumpy?

I smiled at her, and she winked at me and turned back to the fisherman. She clapped her hands in a brief bout of sudden glee, then whipped off her top in one quick shrug, revealing that she was still wearing her silver nipple clamp/shields, with two more of my crystal weights hanging from them. With a quick twist at each nipple her last two lights came on. She dropped her stance into more of a high squat and really began bumping and grinding, swinging the lights like crazy, including swinging the one on her hood fore and aft till it was smacking against her dripping inner labia. She was shaved clean as a teak floor.

I stood at the precipice, a small smile on my face as I saw it again in my memories.

I'd stopped to watch the show, lighting another smoke as sort of an auto-pilot action. When I resumed my advance she was winding down, and as I approached her position our neighbor came into my field of vision. He was a friendly looking Central American looking guy, maybe from El Salvador or Honduras. He was wearing fishing gear over pretty typical workman's clothes, and had a rather good sized cock out and hard in his hand. At first glance it appeared to be slightly shorter than mine, but with more girth, which was impressive. I'm no John Holmes, but I got lucky with the genetic lotto and seldom saw a tool I'd honestly call "bigger" than my own. He looked to be about as big around as one of those tall glass prayer candles. He looked a bit, ahem, distressed when he saw me, but I smiled and waved off his concerns. She leaned back to meet my approach, quite deliberately arching her back to show off her assets to their fullest, and in a low husky voice said "Does the idea of me fucking a random stranger by the side of the road meet your approval, Sir?" with a big dose of puppy dog eyes and eyelash batting.

"What an amazing little slut you are!" I replied with gusto.

In a louder voice, she addressed her new admirer. " Would you like to fuck me?" she said sweetly, as she parted her sarong to fully bare her cunt to him for the first time. He looked at me, and I nodded my OK, then he gulped and nodded rather enthusiastically. As she started to slink down the rocks, I caught her up and whispered in her ear, "Bring him up here so there's better... sight lines". I saw a faint tremor of fear flash across her eyes as she saw the evil smile I had on my face.

She almost danced down the rocks, and she strutted up the last few feet and took his cock in one hand. She started pumping him while murmuring to him. He looked up at the road with concern on his face, and started shaking his head as if to refuse. She squatted down right in front of him, legs wide open to either side and light swinging free, and started working his cock with her mouth. I could see she was having trouble even fitting the head in, But with each forward stroke she'd manage a bit more of him. Right as he started thrusting back and reaching for her head, she slipped him out of her lips and sprung up like a jack in the box, lights spinning and illuminating the strand of saliva and pre-cum that attached them for a second as she drew away. She pranced up about half way, then drew the sarong completely to one side and leaned way over, wiggling her cunt and ass at him. "So, do you want to fuck me?" she repeated, with more of a challenge in her voice.

His eyes might have flickered to the road for a moment, but if there had been any hesitations he squashed them. He headed up the slope as fast as he could move. She slinked over to the picnic table, untied her sarong and draped it over the table edge. Whereupon she turned and sat on the table with her legs spread akimbo and hanging over the edge, stark naked except for her garter belt, black knee high stiletto heeled boots, back seam thigh highs, chains, cuffs, and lights dangling from all her piercings and clamps. the lights were bright even in the dawn light thanks to the murk, and I was pretty sure she was drawing the eye of every truck driver and factory worker on the early commute who were lucky enough to have chosen that route to work. As he approacher her she scissored her legs around so she was completely on top of the table, then stuck her bare ass high in the air like a cat in heat, while arching her head down to the level of his cock. With her throat stretched in position, he was able to come up and almost immediately resume throat fucking her. I saw her draw off and start licking, bringing him down from an early brink. His cock-head was purplish red and throbbing. while she flicked the tip of her tongue at the tip of his hole, teasing out more precum, I stepped back to the car and grabbed a couple of things I figured I might need soon. I came back to the table and crouched one knee onto the top next to her while my other leg was standing on the bench. she reached up under my leather kilt and starting stroking my already rigid cock while she serviced this guy.

Hell...we didn't even know his name!

I cracked open the bottle of silicone lube I'd grabbed and poured a generous dollop into her hand on my dick. She withdrew her hand long enough to spread the lube to both hands, then went back to jerking me while blowing him. She was on her elbows now, so she could use both hands, and her left hand was now caressing his ball sack with a smooth coating of glossy lube. I squeezed an even bigger helping into my own hand and started throughly lubing her whole cunt and ass, working my fingers inside and spreading it everywhere. She bucked against my hand like a cat in heat, so I bounced her already hyper attuned clit A few times to get her squealing and dripping, then I withdrew so she could focus. Oh, boy, did she focus. She let go of my cock and started really working his balls, almost pulling him to thrust deeper into her throat. She was gagging and spit was running out of her mouth, but I could see she was right on the brink of an orgasm. I figured if she was that hyper-focused, I'd give her a little surprise, and lubed up the (rather large) butt-plug I'd also grabbed during my supply run. He began jerking and twitching, and she litterally pulled him by the balls so she could take his whole cumload deep in her throat. While he was pumping her belly full of cum, I rammed in the butt-plug in what could only be described as "violating her ass". Which was one of her favorite things... she liked her sex rough, and her fantasies ran to forced sex, consensual non-consent and public humiliation. She issued a wail, muffled by the cock in her throat, spasmed, then came hard enough that she squirted all over the table.

She rolled onto be back languidly, stretched her limbs out in a provocative manner, wiggled her butt down so she could rock her hips against the plug in her ass, licked her lips and said "Please Sir, can I have some more?" in her singsong little-girl-imitating-Oliver voice.

I could see that our friend was just aching to fuck the hell out of her, but he still looked nervously at the road. I heard him speak for the first time "Cops come by here usually pretty soon." he said with a thick accent. He grinned "She slut, huh? Like to be seen?" I nodded. "Maybe we should take her inside till the coast is clear," I said, jerking my thumb at the port-a-potty. He nodded.

"C'mon darlin', let's head for the toilet", I said, heading back across the lot. I grabbed a bamboo beach mat I keep rolled up in my truck to lay down for us, then the two of us followed her to the bathroom. She was doing an exaggerated Jessica Rabbit walk that kept calling attention to her butt-plug. We all entered the port-a-potty, I closed and locked the door, and removed my long coat with it's pockets loaded with tricks and hung it on the hook. She rolled out the mat diagonally so it covered most of the floor, especially around the corner where the toilet and bars were located. she closed up the lid and draped it with her sarong, already soiled, and started fingering her twat. She had her left hand down low, alternately plying with the plug and thrusting inside, while she was firmly thumping her clit with two fingers of her right hand. I recognized her patented "Now that I've squirted once already, I can make myself repeat till I cum dry" moves. Her body wracking orgasm sent the lights flying wildly, breaking her image into some Celtic rainbow clad lust goddess image. as she began to gush, she clamped her thighs together hard on her clit, and the damn burst down her thighs. The she leaned back, grabbed a bar with each forearm, spread her legs and asked "Won't anyone help me keep from staining my stockings?" in a mock innocent voice. We both grabbed a leg and made a wish, our tongues lapping up the juices. I let him clean her cunt, the lapping clearly turning into a solid tongue lashing, while I manipulated some of her more outlying and hidden erogenous zones, the ones discovered by long association. She came again on his tongue, hard and fast but not a squirter, and I reached down to take her arms and help her up. He came up for air, and I lifted her to her feet. I put her wrist cuffs together with a snap link and had her lean against a wall with her hands above her head, her back arched as far as she could, and her ass displayed.With her in the position, I then removed her belly chain, which had three falls, and was modular by design. A few clasps opened, and it could be put to it's alternate purpose. The long chain with the pendant at the end went around her neck into a collar, while the other two lines of fine chain fell from the center of the collar down her body, where the were clipped into her nipple clamps, strung through her bellybutton ring, then strung again through her clit ring. A clip secured the chain to the clithood, but there was still 2 inches of each chain to slap around her pussy. I could see our friend working himself trying to regain his erection. I decided to lend a metaphorical hand. While she held her position on the wall, I started asking her a barrage of questions, all slight variations on a theme. While questioning her I was manipulating the buttplug, as well as applying little torments to all her tender regions.... scratching fingernails across her throat, pinching her engorged nipples, slapping her pussy or her clit.

"You are a little slut aren't you", " What are you" , "What kind of slut are you", "Do you like the plug in your ass?" *grind* "Can you show me how well you can control your ass?", et cetera, ad naseum. It was working, but I almost felt a little guilty for giving him a taste of the forbidden. It changes the way you see things afterwards. I had him kneel down below her, so he had a good close up view of the action. I encouraged him to play with her chains, which wired her pleasure centers like a battery in series.

"Is your little ass clean as a whistle?", "How many times have you cleaned it today?", "Would you lick your buttplug for me?" , "Naw... but if our dicks get fouled, I'd better not hear any complaints about the taste...", "Is your ass nice and warm?", "Think you can pop out Mr. Plug For me?" *pop*

"Can you show your new friend how well you can control your little rosebud?" *gapes* "Would you ask him to please fuck your little asshole with his big thick cock?"

"Explain the rules..."

"No butt sex till I've cum at least 5 times to warm up.", she pouted. I grabbed around her lips, leaned forward and told her I wanted some of that sweet mouth. He took a seat on the throne and she wiggled his cock deep into her cunt, spreading so she was straddling him. She grabbed the bars for support and lift and began slowly grinding up and down on him. I took a handful of her hair and started fucking her mouth with sure, even thrusts.Occasionally I'd cradle both sides of her face with my hands and just push in till I couldn't sink any deeper, then held it there while her throat muscles rippled on my glans. I'd gaze into her eyes watching the panic began to rise as her air began running out, then would withdraw for a gasp before sliding back home. At the pace we were setting, it wasn't long before she went into a chain reaction of orgasms, which brought him over the top again. Thanks to my rings, I was going into robo-cock mode, and could pretty much let go when I decided to. I was hoping to be good for at least two more, but sometimes I got surprised. From the look on his face this was a big'un. I suddenly wondered how often this guy got laid. He was a pretty plain and somewhat weatherbeaten fellow. She lifted herself off him with a plop, and started to reach for the TP.

"Tisk, Tisk, none of that little lady. If you don't want to make a mess you'll just have to contain yourself." I said with an evil leer.

He looked at me with an expression that mingled awe with disbelief. I looked her in the face, "Now what do you say?"

She turned to him "Please would you fuck my little slut asshole with your huge thick cock?"

He looked kinda helplessly at himself, standing at half mast. Poor guy.

"Here" I said, going to my jacket "You want a ring? Like mine?" I said, pointing. I hoisted out a bag that clanked. He looked a bit confused for a moment, then it dawn on him what I meant and he nodded. She grabbed around his base with a firm grip, then used the same hand position to pick a suitable base ring. She lubed it up and helped him get it on and he was already starting to feel the effects. She decided that she needed a smoke, and headed for the door to go fetch hers from the car. I took the opportunity to ask him a question I wasn't sure I could frame right...

"Would you like to fuck her ass while I'm in her pussy" He looked excited by the idea, but maybe a bit puzzled by the logistics.

"Uh... me, er mi, over here...*pointing at the seat* uh in her puta, you standing fucking her culo. I think. My Spanish totally sucks" He got it. "OK."

The door opened and she flounced back in smoking a cigarette. She was giggling "I just put on a bit of a show for four cars full of guys that just drove by." She grinned a big shit eating grin. "They liked me."

I took my position on the seat and told her to come sit in my lap. I reapplied the lube, being extra generous in her ass, so she'd literally be ready for anything. I then reached under her armpits, hoisted her off my lap, forced her legs apart further with my things, and impaled her on my shaft, all the way to the stack of rings.she ground her clit against the smooth metal while I flexed my p.c. muscles to swell the head of my cock against her g-spot, a move that drives her nuts after a fairly short time. I started bouncing her harder and she slid up and down my cock. I motioned our friend over and gestured for him to help catch her. I thrust her up off my lap with my hips, and then with his help held her poised about my cock. I nestled the head inside, then motioned for him to let go. her bodyweight slid her all the way down in one smooth motion that probably banged her cervix. She came with a yowl, and was making a fair bit of noise with her aftershock orgasms when I caught his eye and winked. He bent at the knees and nudged his thick cockhead up against her wee hole. I felt her shudder through her cunt, then relax, and I could feel him displacing things as he drove into her ass. We bounced her together for a bit finding our rhythm, then I slid in so I was back against her g-spot and took a mostly static role while he ripped open her pips. She was making involuntary shrieks and grunts as he slammed into her, some of them almost painfully loud. While I moved in a smaller but matching rhythm in her cunt, I could feel everything through the thin membrane that separates the ass and vagina. I could also feel his cum sliding over me where she'd held it in before, and, as she began screaming towards another orgasmic peak, I was pretty sure I heard a car pull up.I started relaxing my mental hold and felt the urgent compulsion to blow my load. I could tell she was on the verge of something huge, too. She had been reduced to little breathy gasping moans, and was looking at me with an almost blank expression in her eyes. I reached up with one hand and clamped it around her pretty little neck. Her eyes bugged, I felt a huge contraction, and she just melted as we both began to cum. We we both pounding in sync now slamming into her as we pumped, and she arched her back, shrieked and passed out. La petite mort, as they say.

12