The Fruit Flies Ch. 03

Story Info
Payback is a major bitch. Literally!
1.6k words
4.16
14.1k
2

Part 3 of the 5 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 08/24/2013
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Hi, my name is Lisa.

I have a well toned body that catches the eyes of anyone with lust. Large Breasts that can withstand all of gravity's might. Smooth ebony skin that makes me exotic in the Asian world. And auburn eyes that can make any man my slave.

With a body like mine, I can easily take over the world.

You think with a body like mine would make a man loyal to me. However, my two timing bitch of a boyfriend, Greg, cheated on me with one of my girlfriends. And what makes me mad is that she is not even pretty! She is just a fat chick who could not pick up a man if she had a million dollars and a gentleman's club to go with her.

A normal woman would be devastated by this. However, I want Greg to suffer for this offense. Teach him a lesson on how it feels to have your heart torn and stomped on a few times.

So I call a friend of mine who loves to fuck male asses. He's a hot gay guy name Jeremy who I can personally say he is drop dead gorgeous. Blonde hair, steel blue eyes, well toned body...God I am getting wet just thinking about him.

Jeremy and I met at a local gym. We quickly became friends and help each other out. He helps me with my work out. I help him with ideas on how to make better gay porn (which Jeremy stars in of course).

So when Jeremy hears that Greg cheated on me, he did not hesitate to help me out.

What a good friend.

***

The sun is shining over the Pacific Ocean as we drive out in Jeremy's finishing boat. Sea gulls fly high above the sky as the water is tranquil and calm. Nothing can ruin this tranquility.

I am dressed in a tight orange g-string that leaves nothing to the imagination. However, Greg cannot take his eyes off of me as he gets a deep tan. Even Jeremy seems to be impressed with my tight bathing suit. Even though he is gay, he cannot help but admire beauty whenever he sees it.

As we approach a deserted island, Jeremy let loose the anchor and starts to relax.

Since we are far from any sign of law enforcement, I decide to put my plan into motion.

"So," I said as I take out my smart phone out of my purse. "I see you been having some fun with one of my girlfriends."

Greg winces when I pull out images of him fucking my girlfriend in missionary.

"You have been a bad boy." I said walk behind Jeremy. "A very bad boy.

"Normally, I would dump a piece of shit like you in a heartbeat. However, since you are good in bed, and have a lovely penis, I decide your punishment should be a simple one."

I take hold of Jeremy's Speedo and pull it down.

Like a rocket ship, Jeremy's nine inch wonder stands straight up. His bare sex made my mouth water as I rub Jeremy's cock. His balls are huge and magnificent like our planet Earth.

Greg looks at me with disbelief in his eyes. Half of him cannot believe I am going to make him suck Jeremy's cock. However, judging how Greg' cock has starting to stiffen; I can tell Greg is curious to taste Jeremy's tool.

"Lisa..." Greg stammers. "Let's be resa---"

"Suck it or we are through!" I hiss. "I mean it, bitch! You are neither the first asshole I dump nor the last! There are plenty of men who would do anything for me!"

Greg looks down at Jeremy's cock and lets out a sigh of defeat. He gently takes hold of Jeremy's cock and prepares to suck on it. Before Greg can put it into his mouth, Jeremy forces his huge dong right into Greg's mouth. Tears stream down from Greg's eyes as he gags on Jeremy's tool. Despite being new to cocksucking, Greg fights his gag reflex and swallows the whole thing in one stroke.

I can feel my pussy moisten as I watch Jeremy rape Greg's face. I play with my harden nipples as I take a few snap shots with my smart phone. I am lost in a trance as Jeremy fucks Greg face with utter passion.

Regaining some self-control, I stop touching myself for a few seconds and lower myself to Greg's ear.

"Now that wasn't so hard, was it?" I whisper into Greg's ear.

I take my tongue out lick his earlobe. Causing Greg's penis has stiffened.

"Oh my." I gasp. "I see Jeremy has converted my boyfriend. We can't have that."

"Then get naked." Jeremy said. "And show this bitch the joys of pussy."

I stand up and strip out of my tight orange g-string.

From the corner of Greg's eyes, he eyes widen to see my beautiful body glisten under the pacific sun. Causing him to reach down and stroke his cock through his bathing suit.

"On your knees, bitch!" Jeremy orders. "Time to treat your girlfriend with some respect."

Like the dog he is, Greg gets on his hands and knees.

"Take of his bathing suit off." I said to Jeremy. "I want to see his wimpy cock in all its glory."

With a lustful hunger, Jeremy rips Greg's bathing suit off.

Standing at six inches long, Greg's wimpy cock is small compare to the might of Jeremy's cock. Still, he sure knows how to use it to make me cum.

As I get in front of Greg's face, take hold of his face and force it into my moisten snatch.

"Eat me!" I hiss.

Like an obedient bitch, Greg licks my harden clit. Jolts of ecstasy fills my body as Greg tongue reach my g-spot. Once his humid tongue touches my g-spot, I let out a shriek as I rub my pussy against Greg's face.

As I continue to grind my cunt against Greg's face, I see Jeremy is lubing his giant cock with some sunscreen. Even with getting my pussy licked, I know what Greg had in mind.

Getting onto his knees, Jeremy rubs his greased up dong against Greg's asshole. Greg winces when he feels the pain of Jeremy entering his asshole.

"Oh fuck!" Greg shouts.

Before he can struggle, I force Greg's face into my pussy and force him to eat me.

"Take it, bitch!" I hiss. "You're ass belongs to Jeremy's and your mouth belongs to me.

"Now, earn you're pay!"

Greg continues to eat my pussy as the pressure builds in my lower abdomen. I twist and turn as I shout inaudible words. I feel my snatch flowing as Greg's tongue continues to assault my clit.

I look at Jeremy who seems to enjoy Greg's tight man-pussy. He thrust hard into Greg's ass in a rhythmic fashion as he tilts his head back with joy.

To add more to this blissful fucking, I see Greg is rubbing his wimpy dong. A sign that he is enjoying being fucked.

The sheer sight of this beautiful stud fucking my boyfriend is too much for me. I cum like a broken dam and spray Greg's face with my pussy juice.

"Holy shit!" I gasp. "I think I am going to keep this bitch for a while."

Jeremy laughs as he continues to fuck Greg's ass.

Getting on to my knees, I take hold of Greg's pussy juice covered face and give him a playful stern look.

"Are you going to be a good boy for now on?" I ask as I slap his face.

"Yes!" Greg gasps.

"Good." I said. "If you stay good, I may ask Jeremy to come over once and while. Judging how you are rubbing your cock, I say you are enjoying being fucked."

I see Greg is still rubbing his cock. Only more furiously.

"And if you stay really good," I continue. "I may allow you have my tight twat."

I stand up and take a good look at the scene before me.

I see two hot studs fucking like animals in heat. The masculine energy makes my clit quiver as I watch Jeremy's firm ass move back and forth.

I reach towards my dripping pussy and rub my clit. While I play with my harden nipples. As I continue to watch the hardcore sex before me, I twist even harder on my clit and nipples to add fuel to my growing fire.

In a short amount of time, all three of us are lost in our own blissful world.

The first one to cum is Jeremy. He slams his hips hard into Greg's ass with even more vigor as he pulls his hair. Jeremy shoots a huge load into Greg's ass that I see white gold dripping onto the ship' floor.

Greg continues to stroke his cock until he too shoots his load onto the ship's deck.

This is all too much for me. I rub harder on my clit and twist my harden nipples. The image of two studs fucking is too much for me. I squirt a fountain of pussy juice on to the deck.

As we all breath heavily from the fucking, I regain my composure and put on my g-string bathing suit.

"That was fun." I said. "Did you learn your lesson Greg?"

Greg can only nod to my comment.

"Good." I said. "Let's head home."

And like that, we head back home.

***

Greg remains faithful to me to this very day. He did not cheat on me with my girlfriends or went behind my back. In fact, he seems to improve his behavior a lot.

Although, he has a new found desire to take it up the ass.

Jeremy used the boat scene for his new porno video. Last I heard, it gained a lot of hits on the internet.

That goes to show you. All goes well, end well.

For me that is.