The Fruits of Indifference Ch. 2

Story Info
Kevin stops at home, & gets a surprise.
3.6k words
4.17
88.2k
9
0

Part 2 of the 7 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 12/12/2001
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

After crashing at a friend's house for the next two nights, Kevin found himself haggard and hungry as he lugged himself across town to his Mother's trailer.

Walking slowly through the grimy trailer park, Kevin smiled slightly seeing that his Mom's car wasn't parked out in front.

"Still at work... won't have to listen to her Bitch for a while at least," Kevin told himself as he cockily strode home.

As he neared Pam Ralston's residence however, Kevin became perplexed by the sight of the front door swinging wide open despite the fact his Mom wasn't home.

Cautiously scaling the front stoop, all Kevin could think in his bitter mind was that one of Pam's convenience fucks was still in the house, lounging around while she was at work.

Reaching out for the ramshackle screen door's latch, Kevin carefully let himself in, scanning the living room as if he were an investigating officer rather than the Son of the woman who lived there. Setting his overnight bags on the floor, Kevin's attention was pulled towards the bathroom down the hall, where the sound of the hissing shower told him where the visitor was located.

Balling his fists together, Kevin's already simmering anger started to seethe as he contemplated meeting the man that Pam Ralston had brought home for the night. As he was standing there waiting for the person in the shower to finish, the image of a strange purse resting on the rickerty couch in the corner caught his attention. Gliding quietly over to it, Kevin dropped his hand inside the inviting opening of the purse and pulled out the worn wallet.

Flipping it open, Kevin saw the driver's license picture of one of his Mother's friends, Jackie Smithson.

"Bitch," Kevin groaned underneath his breath as he dropped the evidence back into the purse.

Jackie was one of his Mom's best friends and most loyal drinking buddies. She also had a nasty habit of dating really bad men who often used Jackie's face and body for batting practice whenever the booze and jealousy couldn't find a good medium ground. Kevin couldn't count the times Jackie had come running to Pam's over the years to spend the night with two black eyes, or worse.

Hearing the shower shut off in the bathroom, Kevin pivoted his body toward the door down the hallway and patiently waited for Jackie to step out. Keeping his eyes riveted on the knob, Kevin fought the urge to crack a wicked smile when the door creaked open and the freshly shower frame of his Mother's best friend stepped out, oblivious to the fact that Kevin was standing only 15 feet away, clad only in a skimpy and soaked towel that barely concealed her bosom.

"AAARGGHHH," Jackie instantly screamed when she saw the brooding young man standing there, intently watching her.

Confused as to whether to cover her mouth to muffle her shrieks of shock or to use her arms to cover her near nakedness, Jackie tripped her way back into the bathroom, slamming the door so forcefully in the process that the whole trailer shook.

"You scared the shit out of me, Kevin," the unsettled older woman screamed from the safety of the bathroom.

Turning his head, Kevin barely acknowledged Jackie's venomous tirade as he disappeared into the kitchen to find something to settle his growling stomach. Kevin surveyed the contents of the fridge for about two minutes when he heard the bathroom door open again. Hearing Jackie rapid, angry footsteps ease up the hall, Kevin turned to see her enter the kitchen, this time dressed in a tee-shirt and a pair of cut off jean shorts.

"You shouldn't walk around the house naked," Kevin grunted stoically up to Jackie when he made eye contact with her, cringing over the two purplish and black circles that lined her eye sockets and cheek. "Get into a car wreck, Jackie?" Kevin almost asked out loud.

"... And you should learn how to knock before you come into a house.. your Mom said you moved out... You scared the Hell out of me," Jackie spat as she lit a Virginia Slim, this time in a slightly calmer tone, almost as if she were expecting an apology from Kevin.

Sensing her want for an apology, Kevin turned his gaze away and ignored the woman standing beside him, deciding his hunger outweighed his need to be liked at that moment.

"Oh.. Fucking well," Jackie huffed realizing she wasn't getting anywhere with the 18 year old boy.

Several minutes of silence passed between the two as Kevin ate and Jackie chain-smoked.

"Are you going to be here all night?" Kevin grumpily asked, breaking the malaise of silence.

"Probably," Jackie bitterly replied, in a frustrated tone of a woman that didn't have anywhere else to go.

The two continued to sit on opposite sides of the cramped living room, each trying to out brood the other until the sound of gravel crackling in the trailer's driveway caused each of their ears to spring to attention. Pam Ralston was home from work.

Tapping her cigarette out, Jackie lunged off the sofa and went to meet her best friend at the door. Kevin sat in the chair and patiently kept his focus trained on the front door, waiting for his Mother, who he hadn't seen in over a month, to walk through.

The instant their gazes met, an acidic and uncomfortable expression washed over both their faces.

"What the fuck are you doing here?" Pam bristled, quickly sensing the tension between her son and her friend. "I don't have any money if that's why you're here!"

"I don't need any, " Kevin immediately replied, brushing the crumbs of his sandwich off his lap and onto the floor. "I just thought I'd come by to say Hi and that I love you," he added with sarcastic bombast.

Walking past the two women, Kevin burst through the door without saying another word, leaving Pam and Jackie standing there wondering what just happened.

* * * * *

A little after 2 AM that night, Kevin Ralston staggered home to his Mother's trailer, drunk and high, trying to find a place to steal a good night's sleep.

Forcing open the front door, Kevin's dazed and bloodshot eyes fought to adjust to the dark as he paused for a moment in the doorway. Holding his breath for a few seconds, Kevin could hear the sounds of raspy breathing rising from the sofa on the other side of the room. Training his blurry eyes forward the best he could, Kevin could see Jackie's frame resting on the couch with her back towards him.

Biting his bottom lip harshly at the realization that the place he planned on sleeping was occupied, Kevin solemnly glided across the living room and came to a stop directly behind the back of the sofa. Peering down at the sleeping frame of his Mother's best friend, Kevin allowed the haze of hard liquor and hate swirling in his libido to cloud his already haggard judgment.

Feeling his dick begin to harden in his pants as he stared down at Jackie's sleeping face, the 18 year old boy reached down and rolled his palm over top of the growing mound protruding from the front of his jeans.

Quickly stealing a peek over his right shoulder to make sure the door to his Mother's room was closed, Kevin returned his rabid smirk back down to the unknowing woman resting below.

Allowing his eyes to steadily adjust to the lack of light in the room, Kevin stood there for several moments, sizing up his waiting prey, before finally reaching down and taking the sheet that covered Jackie's voluptuous, tee-shirt and panty clad body into his right hand and gently pulled it down to her waist.

"Hummm," Kevin grinned, feeling his dick continuing to harden.

Kevin could feel the sensation of cum starting to boil in his testicles as he gazed down at the older woman's exposed body. Flinching slightly when Jackie started to stir from having the sheet pulled off her torso, Kevin tried to decide whether he wanted to jack off right there and blow his load inside his pants or if he wanted to take his drunk endeavor up a notch.

Blindly unzipping his pants, Kevin eased his rigid penis through the pee-hole as he continued staring down at the woman stirring on the couch. With his cock now at full staff, Kevin's adrenaline started racing the instant he saw the glimmering white twinkle of Jackie's now opened eyes as she attempted to discern what had caused her to awaken.

"AHH... YOU FUCKING ASSHOLE," Jackie hissed in groggy shock, desperately reaching for the sheet Kevin had pulled down as he cockily glared back at her.

"UH.. HUH," Kevin nonchalantly hummed back to Jackie as he openly fondled his cock above her.

Kevin could see the outline of the older woman's mouth opening and closing although nothing but soft primal gasps for air echoed out of her throat.

"You like it when a man's rough with you.. don't you?" Kevin accused matter-of-factly, knowing full well Jackie's propensity for attracting men that used her in every possible way. "That pussy of yours down there doesn't get stoked until somebody throws you around a little does it... does it? But then you go and start feeling guilty about it.. and then you run away like a scared little girl... then after a little while you need that fix again and you go running right back to it.. I can see those two black eyes of yours here in the dark.. small price to pay Huh just to know somebody loves ya ain't it," Kevin bitterly mocked, understanding fully the merry-go-round of violence and loneliness Jackie had long been spinning on.

Reaching down in the dark as he scolded her, Kevin saw Jackie flinch when she realized he was about to touch her. Enjoying the way the older woman nervously recoiled, Kevin allowed his hand to innocently slip over her trembling frame to pick up one of the seven empty longneck bottles of Budweiser that littered the coffee table beside the sofa.

Pulling the brown bottle back towards his body with his left hand as he continued to jack off with his right, Kevin glibly squeezed the hard glass between his fingers, savoring the way his erection tingled as Jackie helplessly looked up.

A surreal sense of burgeoning power soaked through Kevin's nerve center as he haughtily masturbated over top of the woman who he had known for all his life. It seemed as if there had been some strange and silent power shift between the two, where their roles has suddenly reversed. A day earlier Kevin had simply been her best friend's punk son. Now that same boy was towering over top of her and Jackie was helpless but to lay there and wait for the heartless 18 year old young man to make his next move.

Clearly sensing his new power of her, Kevin hypnotically swung the beer bottle side to side as he watched Jackie's body language retreat into a prone pose of acceptance.

"Spread your legs," Kevin hissed, deftly jerking the sheet still covering Jackie's lower body, all the way down to the foot of the couch.

Pinching the smooth tinted glass between the fingers of his left hand, Kevin bent his back slightly, allowing enough slack in his reach so that he could place the empty bottle against the crotch of Jackie's silky white panties.

"Ohhh.. what are... you.. doing?" Pam Ralston's best friend whispered in the dark, feeling the cool glass press against her vaginal mound.

"Whatever I want," Kevin distantly replied. "Reach down here and take off your panties... NOW!"

Strangely powerless to the teenager's will, Jackie numbly lowered both hands down to her waist and slipped her fingers inside the elastic band of her panties without ever taking her eyes off of Kevin masturbating above her.

Feeling Kevin tease the insides of her thighs with the bottle, Jackie shifted her hips on the sofa, trying to work her panties down to her feet, just as Pam's Son had ordered.

"Give them to me," Kevin grunted when he saw Jackie slip the white undergarment off her feet.

"Wha... ," Jackie disjointedly sighed.

"Give.. them.. to.. me," Kevin impatiently asked again.

Seeing Jackie's white panties rise towards him in the bleak darkness, Kevin temporarily removed his right hand from his cock and took the silky and slightly moist garment from Jackie's trembling hand.

Gently rolling the material between his fingers, Kevin lowered them down towards his straining crotch resumed jacking himself off, this time with Jackie's underwear sandwiched between his sweaty hand and thick veiny cock.

With the older woman's pussy completely exposed and vulnerable, Kevin eased the beer bottle all the way between Jackie's thighs once again until the solid glass melted into her pink and pouty vaginal opening

"SHIT," Kevin gasped joyously , feeling his balls start to boil as his eyes soaked up the sight of Jackie's cunt flowering around the label of the cylinder shaped invader.

Turning the empty longneck bottle like a dervish between his fingers, Kevin could literally feel Jackie's body squirm and shiver below as he overwhelmed her pussy with the blunt instrument.

Seeing Jackie's white arms flail through the air, half imploring him to stop and half imploring him to continue with his dastardly deed, Kevin rolled his tongue across his front teeth, savoring the way he was making the drunk and sleepy woman writhe. Pumping his cock even harder with his left hand, Kevin rested his entire body weight on the back of the sofa as he spanked the cold and unforgiving glass bottle against Jackie's liquefied pussy. Kevin could clearly smell Jackie's copious juices percolating out of her womb as her rubbery vaginal lips clung wetly to the bottle.

"God you've got a hairy pussy," Kevin barked down to her, seeing the way Jackie's dense wisps of pubic hair latched onto the bottle and his greasy fingers, just like Velcro.

"Ummm... mmpphhaaahh," Jackie sighed out, in an ever increasing progression of sound.

Stepping out of his pants, Kevin picked his right leg up into the air and lifted his weight off the floor. Stepping over the backside of the sofa, Kevin's throbbing and heated genitals hung directly above his Mother's best friend's face as he continued to sadistically pillage Jackie's cunt with the empty 16 oz. Budweiser.

"Shit," Kevin spat, feeling Jackie's hot muffled breathing cascade against his drooping balls and sensitive ass.

"Ummphh," he groaned, "Stick out your tongue Jackie and french kiss my asshole you nasty slut!"

Taking a deep breath, Kevin positioned his anus right above Jackie's gasping lips and balanced himself on the sofa, waiting for the helpless older woman to follow his degrading orders.

Keeping the pressure of the beer bottle tight against Jackie's glistening twat, Kevin began to grind his hips back and forth, savoring the ticklishly intoxicating sensation of Jackie's breath whispering into his rear end.

"MMMPPHH," Kevin heard Jackie frustratingly gasp from below until she finally relented and dabbed her beer soaked tongue out to touch Kevin's puckered anal bud.

"OH.. FUCK.. YEAH.. YOU NASTY SKANK... You'll do anything a man tells ya won't ya?" Kevin grinned down, as he worked his backside like a piston on top of Jackie's horrified face. "Keep those legs of yours spread too Baby while you lick my ass.. you wouldn't want to find out what the fat end of a beer bottle feels like torpedoing your cunt open do ya.. HUH... DO YA'... suck my ass harder then... COME ON... don't be shy!"

Rocking his knees up and down, Kevin squatted his asscheeks against Jackie's face, over and over, until she had no choice but to anally ream the teenager as she had been instructed. Positioned perilously on the small, dilapidated sofa, Kevin temporarily dropped his right hand from his cock and allowed it to come to rest right on top of Jackie's heaving tits to support his weight. Grinding his rear end back and forth against Jackie's tentative tongue, Kevin roughly squeezed the older woman's sagging breasts between his fingers until the small of her back arched high off the cushions.

Working the edge of the beer bottle frantically in and out of Jackie's swampy slit, the unforgiving 18 year old stud's head began to spin as his Mom's friend drenched his asshole with her saliva. Returning his grip to his raging hard-on, Kevin haughtily smacked it like a meaty hammer against Jackie's hearty bosom until the gross sound of flesh smacking flesh filled the aluminum sided trailer.

"I can smell that pussy from here, Jackie," Kevin laughed down sarcastically... "you act like you've gotten fucked by a bottle before.. is this the first time you've put something like that down there... HUH?"

"UHHHH... JESUS.. CHRIST," Jackie yelped out from below, sending shivers of ecstasy through Kevin's bare skin as he cruelly twisted the 7 inch long bottle in and out the front of her gaping snatch.

"It goes right in," Kevin hissed madly," Is that what you do when you can't a guy to take you home from the bar.. Huh.. drink a few beers and go fuck the bottles when your done. "

"DEAR FUCKING... GGGAAWWDDDDDDD," Jackie shrieked, the relentless presence of such a solid girth now too much for her raging libido to stand.

Frantically beginning to hump the bottle back with her disheveled and soupy crotch, Jackie's shoulders and hips were flailing upwards from sofa, causing Kevin to feel as if he were riding a horse down a steep and bumpy incline as the moaning shrew continued lubing out his tight rectum with her mouth.

"Look at that," Kevin beamed. "You're gonna cum all over that aren't you?"

"YESSSSS," Jackie hiccupped as Kevin sped his sadistic thrusts.

"Kiss my ass.. Come on Bitch... KISS.. MY... ASS WHILE I FUCK YOUR CUNT," Kevin implored, smiling broadly when he felt the vacuum of Jackie's lips close tightly around his anus.

Kevin's right hand was still tightly wrapped around his cock as he bounced it roughly off Jackie's quivering tits. Looking down at the way the older woman's body literally buckled underneath him, Kevin could tell she was on the verge of release from the excruciatingly glorious sensations his hand was flooding her cunt with.

"Now... How does THAT feel," Kevin grunted through his teeth, actually wedging the fat end of the bottle three inches into Jackie's overwhelmed quim at just the same moment she was beginning to convulse into orgasm.

Rubbing his sloppy wrist up and down in an nonstop rhythm against Jackie's rock hard clitoris, Kevin looked as if he were perched atop a launching pad as Jackie prepared to explode beneath him.

"SSSHHHIIITTT," The hapless woman screamed frantically, causing her whimpering voice to echo loudly through the whole trailer.

Instinctively reaching down with his right hand, the wicked teenage boy swung his cock up to Jackie's gasping mouth and shoved its length directly between her gaping lips, using it as a crude cork to keep Jackie from waking up Pam Ralston down the hall, as well as the rest of the trailer park, with her shrill shrieks of ecstasy.

Kevin felt Jackie's superheated mouth totally envelope his manhood as it snaked its way down her gullet. Finding himself suddenly using the older woman's mouth as if it were a substitute vagina, Kevin crudely face-fucked the shell-shocked woman at the same time he continued to bleed every bit of feminine ejaculate he could from her womb with the now drenched Budweiser Bottle.

The veins in Kevin's neck were on the verge of bursting as he felt the molten lava swelling inside his balls start to ricochet out of his straining urethra, oozing straight down into Jackie's parched throat. Kevin could feel the woman's upper body go tense from the shock of having so much fluid suddenly released into her mouth. Hearing Jackie's nostrils flare in a desperate attempt to pump fresh oxygen into her lungs, Kevin raised both hands to each side of Jackie's teetering head and held her mouth steady as he forced every bit of his demented lust into the shocked woman's retching stomach.

By the time he was done two minutes later, Kevin slowly unhinged his bent knees and lifted himself out of the squatted position, bringing his deflating penis with him as he raised himself off of Jackie's glazed and raw mouth. Looking down at the messy sight of his rubbery penis as it lewdly dangled down, Kevin wrapped his right hand around its softening mass and squeezed the remaining mix of cum and saliva from it before wiping the traces of residue across Jackie's flushed cheeks.

12