The Fuck Club

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

At her flat Greg paid for the fare and Carmen led him inside by the hand, they walked into the lift and were joined by a couple that lived a few doors down the corridor from Carmen. To Carmen's embarrassment Greg stood behind her and pulled her back against an obvious erection, he licked and bit her neck as the lift moved slowly upwards then casually cupped her breasts, squeezing and molding the firm handfuls of flesh. Carmen said nothing but was glad when the lift opened and she was able to pull the giggling Greg down the corridor to her apartment, she hurriedly opened the door and stepped inside, turning on the lights then turning to face Greg. The final part of her instructions filled her mind like a mantra,

'Tell him that you want him to do anything he wants to you, that you need to please him completely.'

Greg looked at Carmen lustily and arrogantly.

'I always knew that you wanted me' he said confidently 'I just can't believe that you took this long.

Carmen swallowed her snort of contempt.

'I've wanted you since the first time I saw you' she gasped 'Now, please fuck me, I'll do anything you want…' she paused then emphasized the last word 'Anything!'

Greg smiled

'In that case, take out my cock and suck me' he ordered.

Carmen looked at him then slid to her knees never taking her eyes off his face, she slid down his zipper and reaching into his boxer shorts extracted a long hard and very thick cock, Carmen admired it for a moment, surprised that Greg possessed such an impressive and powerful looking dick. While the shaft was lined with veins the circumcised head was as large as a ripe plum, deep red in color with the tip glistening with cum. Carmen slid out her tongue to lap at the salty tip of his big prick.

'mmmmmmm' Greg groaned 'that's it baby taste me, , do you like the taste of my cock?'

'Oh yeah' Carmen moaned focusing on pleasing Greg 'your cock tastes great, and it's so big!' she looked up at him as she said this, gently kissing the tip with her full velvet soft lips then opening her mouth to slide out a wet pink tongue, teasing Greg's tiny pee slit for a moment before rolling her tongue wetly around the head. Carmen worked her tongue around the shaft and tip of Greg's prick, she kept her eyes on Gregs smiling face all the time in a submissive and erotic show. Greg's already huge ego was now vast, this babe on her knees before him, so untouchable in the past, had proved to him that he was the irresistible sex god that he had always believed himself to be.

'Take me in your mouth' Greg gasped.

Immediately, Carman took the shaft of his cock between thumb and forefinger at the base, she pulled the glistening prick down so that it was level with her mouth, bending at the waist and closing her eyes she took the head into the warm wet heaven of her mouth. Bobbing her head up and down Carmen rubbed the flat of her tongue against the underside of Greg's prick while her full soft lips applied a divine friction to his sensitive flesh.

Greg groaned and reached down to take her head in his hands. If any man had dared do it to her before he would have quickly regretted it, but Carmen immediately allowed Greg to control the sped and movement of her mouth till he was fucking her wet yielding lips with thrusts of his hips.

The sensations of this beautiful woman sucking his big dick was sending Greg wild. He felt his orgasm start to build in his heavy balls. Many other men would have pulled back at this point and focused on pleasuring their partner before continuing their lovemaking when passions had subsided. But Greg had little time for such 'modern' ideas, besides he had more than enough cum in his big balls to leave this little bitch satisfied, so without a moments thought for Carmen, Greg groaned loudly and sent a long stream of cum spurting into Carmen's sucking mouth.

As she felt his thick salty cum fill her mouth Carmen's eyes opened wide in surprise, she had never ever let a man cum in her mouth, previously the though would have been repugnant, but in her obedience to her instructions she kept her lips wrapped tightly around the long thick pulsing prick and as a second spurt entered her mouth she swallowed the thick creamy seed and surprisingly the sensation of the sperm sliding down her throat was not unpleasant. She quietly drank the last of Greg outpouring, sucking and licking very softly on his shrinking cock while looking up at his face contorted with the ecstasy of the moment.

As he came down from his high he looked down at Carmen's beautiful face, her red mouth still wrapped around his semi hard prick. He laughed out loud

'God babe, that was awesome, you got one hot mouth!'

For the first time ever Carmen felt pleased about being able to please a guy, she smiled up at him and then wordlessly kissed the tip of his cock then stood and turned walking towards the kitchen?

'Can I get you a drink?' she asked sweetly.

Greg giggled

'Hey, I just gave you a drink so I guess you owe me one, I'll have a bud'

Carmen pulled two bottles from the fridge, opened them and strode back into the room.

Greg was laid back in a chair, Carmen's favourite chair, wearing just his boxers, his jeans and the rest of his clothes were in a pile by the door. 'Make yourself at home!' Carmen thought but suppressed the sarcastic comment, saying instead as she passed him his drink.

'So, you're staying a while longer'

He grinned at her and pulled her down into his lap.

'Yeah, I've not finished with you yet' he leared, his hands roaming over her hot body.

Carmen sipped on her drink and smiled, wondering what would happen next, she had enjoyed sucking his cock, had had a man fuck her mouth for the first time and had tasted his cum, the first time she had ever let a man orgasm in her mouth.

Greg pulled her down to him and, knowing what he wanted, Carmen instinctively moved her mouth to his shutting her eyes and opening her mouth slightly as their lips met. His tongue pushed hungrily into her mouth and she allowed him full access, sliding her tongue wetly over his. Her nipples hardened as they kissed and her pussy moistened further.

After a couple of minutes of breathless kissing Greg pulled back, he looked into Carmen's eyes,

'It's about time I saw the goods that you've been keeping wrapped up.'

Carmen nodded and stood, her hands reaching up to the buttons on her shirt.

'Wait' said Greg firmly.

'Haven't you got some music you could put on, I reckon I deserve a little striptease after the way you've been teasing me since we met.'

Carmen grinned naughtily at his suggestion. She swayed over to the CD collection, moving slowly, her tight jeans highlighting her ass as she moved. Bending at the waist she looked through her collection until she found something suitable, something that Greg might like with a heavy base to move to, not too fast…ahhh perfect.

She put on the CD and pressed play.

50 Cent's 'In The club' filled the room, the beat heavy and at just the right tempo. Carmen moved to the music, looking into Greg's eyes. He sat quietly his eyes eating up her sexual movements, she swayed to and fro, lips pouting, her hands running over her body. Turning her back she swayed her ass to the music, then stopping she bent at the waist, her high heals showing off her long athletic legs and tight round ass.

Turning back to Greg she looked into his eyes and undid her shirt buttons slowly, one by one, till she could slide the top ff her shoulders, her nipples were already hard and standing out lewdly, she bent her head and stuck out her tongue, raising her breast with her hands to lap at the hard little bud.

Carmen caressed her boobs gently, teasing the nipples, she closed her eyes and moaned then slid one hand down to rub at her aching slit through her jeans.

Swaying over to Greg she stood in front of him, touching herself then, bending forwards she placed a hand on either side of Greg's head and arching her back let her breasts brush against his mouth. He hardly moved, a connoisseur of lap dancing bars, and just licked her nipple as it passed.

Carmen stepped back, turning and presenting her firm ass to his view, she undid the buttons of her hipsters and slid down the zip, in one slow move she pushed the jeans down her long legs to the floor, keeping her legs straight and butt cheeks tight as she did so, the view was incredible from Greg's seat and as Carmen stepped out of her jeans and turned she saw Greg's boxers were tented up with the shape of his big hard throbbing cock, she must have been doing one hell of a dance!

Carmen stood now in just her thong and heals, swaying to the music, she stared into Greg's eyes, heightening the intimacy between them, his face was unmoving, her full lips slightly open, they were both visibly aroused, Carmen with her nipples thick and hard jutting from her round high breasts, Greg with his massive prick bulging against his boxer shorts.

Greg's eyes lowered to take in Carmen's body, fixing on her tiny black thong. She placed her hands on her hips and taking hold of the two straps pulled them down her hips to the tops of her thighs, the little crotch piece still clung to her wet pussy. Wanting to heighten the suspense Carmen turned again and keeping her legs tight together so he could only see the cheeks of her ass Carmen slid the thong down her thighs, over her calves to her feet, stepping out of the last shred of clothing. She turned then to face the man she had long despised, her legs were open s that he could see clearly the shaven moistness of her pussy, her hands cupped her breasts, and for a moment she watched him taking in the details of her openly displayed body.

'Of course' she said softly 'this is one lapdancer where you can fuck the dancer'

With that she lowered herself to the floor and turned so that her ass was presented to Greg, she opened her legs further and placed her hands on the floor looking over her shoulder. Arching her back, knew that every inch of her body was open to Greg's view, her pussy lips were swollen and glistening beneath the mound of her pussy, her open legs and arched back separated the cheeks of her perfect ass so that her tiny puckered asshole was revealed to Greg's gaze, he was the first man to see her displayed so nakedly and open, but this had been a night of firsts.

Greg stood and lowered his boxers, kicking them off his feet, he knelt behind the stunning brunette and placed the tip of his cock to her warm wet opening, pushing inside a fraction he heard her gasp, then placing his hands on her hips he tightened his grip and thrust inside her.

Carmen was so wet that she accepted him but cried out at the sensation of his huge cock filling her. He began to thrust in and out of her tight sheath, at first gripping her hips then moving one hand round to fondle her breast while the other hand gripped her hair.

The sensations were too much for Carmen and with a cry of delight she came hard, her body stiffening as she gripped his cock and poured out her juices over his balls. Greg smiled as Carmen slumped down, her ass high in the air, eyes shut. Cheek to the floor. As Carmen came back to her senses she realized that Greg was still hard inside her, his dick slowly moving in and out of her. She moaned softly.

'That was incredible' she whispered.

Greg, keeping his thrusting rhythm, moved his hand to Carmen's tight toned butt, his finger rubbed over the tiny asshole.

'Have you ever been fucked here?' he asked lewdly.

Carmen looked over her shoulder at him, shaking her head.

'Never.'

Greg grinned,

'So, I'll be the first guy to take your sweet little ass! Alright!' He made a fist of victory and whooped like a quarterback throwing a touchdown pass.

Carmen bit her lip and paused, then nodded.

'Yeah! You'll be the first.'

Greg slid out of Carmen's pussy and placed the head of his dick to her asshole, as Carmen watched he dribbled some spit expertly onto her asshole and with a finger rubbed the saliva around and into the tiny hole. Then with the finger and thumb of one hand spreading her open he guided himself into her with his free hand,

At first Carmen cried out in pain, but this wasn't going to stop Greg, he slowly moved in and out till she became accustomed to the large member then he began to thrust more easily. For Carmen the pain was replaced with a pleasant sensation, not the same as vaginal sex, but till very good. She started to moan and push back against him as he thrust into her.

Greg built up his tempo as he approached his orgasm, then he gripped her hard, crying out loudly as he thrust deep and hard into her bottom.

Carmen felt a thick spray of cum coat her insides, then another and another. Greg collapsed onto her back, pushing her down as his cock emptied into her.

At last, satisfied, he rolled off her, his dick leaking cum onto the carpet. Lying back he breathed deep for a few minutes then opened his eyes.

'Smack'

The flat of his hand hit Carmen's perfect and recently taken rear.

\How about another beer' Greg said casually.

Without hesitation Carmen got up and walked carefully to the fridge to get her lover a drink.

The next morning Carmen lay writhing under Greg, moaning and whimpering as he thrust his massive dick into and out of her tight pussy. It was the third time since he took her ass that she had been screwed, once he had taken her bent over the kitchen table as she had gone to fix him something to eat and he had gotten horny, then again when he had finally taken her to bed. She had also taken a long hot shower with him and had knelt again before him to suck his cock, this time giving him a long slow blowjob with lots of attention to his balls and even his own ass hole which she had lapped at eagerly when he asked her to. Now as she panted and felt him again throb and fill her with his seed she marveled at his abilities as a lover.

After fucking her he rose and dressed, telling her that he needed to get home to get ready for work. Before he left he told her to phone in sick and get some sleep

'I'll be round tonight around midnight after the ball game, wear some underwear and make sure the bed is warm.'

He kissed her cheek and left

Carmen lay back and thought about last night, soon the whole office would have heard that Greg had taken her, she knew that things wouldn't be the same again.

But with Greg's cock to look forward to, she frankly didn't care.

She reached for the phone!

12