The Fulfilled Soul

Story Info
His mate is not nearly as wolfy as he is...
1.4k words
4.23
16.7k
8
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Friends, or lovers? Lovers... or friends?

The sweat made her clothes clung to her body, her hair was hanging in messy stripes of wet and... the sweet smell of blood hanging in the air. Walls that closed around her, leaving nothing behind, only crushing, pressing hard against her, bones cracking, moans of pure pain...

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Amanda Saunders shook with fear and tried to calm herself down a little, her breathing ragged and hairs on end, this goddamn nightmare was freaking her to the sceevies because of the klaustrofobia she'd been dealing with since her childhood years.

The fear of being caught or caged made her eyes water and fill to the edge with tears, that was so horrible... Try to be independent and caged up at the same time. Not too easy, I'm afraid.

However, Amanda dealt with this klaustrofobia of hers and as usual when something was bothering her, she put her waist-long dark brown hair in a high bun to be able to think.

"So, I've been having this nightmares." Good girl, captain obvious strikes again...

"And they're bothering me!"

No shit, Sherlock.

"So, why do I dream about being crushed like an insect, huh? Am I a fucking masochist? Do I look like one?!"

She was starting to get irritated with herself. She wasn't really up to some fan-fucking-tastic astro-science... Hrm. This was only a stupid dream!

She sighed heavily and swung her feet over the bed.

"Rise and shine, Amanda." She mumbled as she made her bed and turned the lights in her room on.

It was already 9 PM and she didn't want to get late for school, third year in high school certainly wasn't easy enough.

Sleepily, she made some coffee, careful not to wake her roommate and then she did her everyday morning routine.

Brushing her teeth, brushing her hair, putting some perfume to her snow white neck and put some mascara on. Ready to go...

Oh wait, she'd forgotten she didn't want to show up in school in pajama pants...

Sexy and I-just-woke-up-and-forgot-to-change didn't really got along with each other.

Still, she couldn't quite forget the thought about her nightmare. Luckily, it was pushed as far back in her head as possibly.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Jasper Gray growled angry when his mother woke him up that early on wednesday morning, just to say hello with a girlish grin.

"And WHAT do ya want?" He said in a grumpy voice, trying to ignore that stupid giggle of hers.

"Don't be so grumpy and sleepyheaded! Get up, rise and shine, carpe diem, whatever the humans call it it's time for breakfast."

His wolf wanted so badly to grow a snout and bite her in the ass or something, but instead he just shook his head and got on his feet.

"Besides, mom, I'm 26, I can make my own food." He sighed, knowing it was a hopeless fight. His mother would never let him cook since the last time... Even if it was 20 years ago.

"You don't try to set pack land on fire again, or I'll have to shoot you, big bad wolf."

Her loving voice took an undertone of warning.

"Just so you know... Jassi-darling."

She cooked the reast of the scrambled eggs in silence, only smiling slightly when she heard him sigh.

"Busy work? I know, I told you that you shouldn't have accepted that teaching job at high school! Third year students can be so noisy and they don't listen, just like you."

She teased and Jasper stuck his tongue out, a very mature thing to do.

She put the plate with egg and bacon in front of him.

"Eat, you'll need the energy later, son."

She said and smiled, a little wider this time.

"Besides, we're having dinner on friday. I know you don't want to rush the dating process, since your mate is out there, but pleeeeeeeease bring a girl tonight! It's our annual christmas party, Jasper. The pack need to see that you're not frigid."

she laughed a little at the tought, her son wasn't the least frigid and they both knew it.

"I'll try."

He said after awhile, he gave her the empty plate, pecked her on the cheek and smiled.

"Bye, mom. Try to distract the pack while I'm gone, we don't want any chaotic situation since I'm the male responsible for this place."

They shared a look, and then both sighed sadly.

"Don't be sad, mom. Dad's probably watching us from up there."

Jasper hugged her tightly, it tore him apart seeing his mother so frail.

"I love you."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Good morning, class. Since this is our first lesson together, I'll start with introducing myself. My name is Jasper Gray and I'll be teaching mathematics your last year here in high school since Ms. Mulligan got pregnant, probably in a strip club down town. Yes, so with that. Page 194, Geom..."

"Sorry, I'm late!" Amanda stumbled into the classroom, breath in her throat and Jasper got caught off guard. Not only because she interrupted him in the middle of a sentence.

This girl called to his wolf, made his body rock hard in seconds and she didn't even seem to notice.

He pretended to cough to hide a claiming growl.

"No problem, what's your name?"

He managed to blurt out.

"Amanda Saunders."

The most beautiful name for the most beautiful girl, but he couldn't have cared less what her name was, as long as she smelled like that...

Damn, she made him think about white beaches, sunny days, running in the forest and he wanted to flip her over his desk numerous times and fuck her tall slender body into oblivion.

She actually got the body of a model. He'd have to ask her about that... later on, after the fuck-into-oblivion part. She was very beautiful indeed, maybe she'd been working with model agencies before?

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Amanda was a little late, like five minutes or something. But she hadn't really expected this hunk of a teacher standing there... doing his job. Hrm.

She decided to stay after the lession to ask him a few questions, she wasn't sure on how to calculate the area of a cylinder.

Or was she?

Damn it! They'd been doing this since 9th grade, she should have known this many years ago!

What was wrong with her? Getting distracted by a teacher...?

She shook her head slightly. She was mad. And he was damn sexy... hrm. MAD, Amanda, you are mad.

~~~~~~~~~~~

His girl, his beautiful mate was walking right towards him.

All the other students had left the classroom, but she stayed and he couldn't help to feel curious. What did she want? She couldn't feel the pull that much. Of that he was pretty sure.

"Amanda. How can I help you?"

He offered her a seat next to him behind his chair.

She looked up at him with big brown eyes. Long dark lashes covered with the exact right amount of mascara, pink flushed cheeks with high cheekbones and a skin pale as the moon herself.

"I don't understand... But I really want a good grade..."

She bit her lip.

"What can I do?"

Bend over, take of those mid-high shorts of yours and let me fuck you and fill you with my pups. He thought and smiled slightly at the thought of having pups with her, building a home, family, love. Instead he just crinkled his eyebrows.

"Well... Let me buy you some coffee and we'll discuss it in my car. I assume you don't drive?"

Amanda looked surprised, she hadn't really expected him to say that.

"Well... In fact, I do. I drive. But... What if you drive me home now... and then pick me up for school tomorrow?"

She couldn't believe she'd just said that! Prude, plain Amanda. In a car. With a stranger... no, a TEACHER. Oh, good god.

But instead of turning her down, he nodded.

"Clever, clever girl."

He winked flirteous at her and offered her an arm to hold.

"Milk or sugar? Both?"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"No, seriously!" She laughed out loud and heartily.

"Yeah, it's true! And ever since, my mom won't let me cook. I'm not allowed in the kitchen if I'm home alone. So maybe you need to follow me home and help me in the kitchen too! Don't be too surprised."

Jasper blinked and checked his watch.

"wow, it's already 12 PM. Guess I should drive you back to school? How many lessions do you have left?"

"About... Two. P.E and then economics."

"Economics? You won't believe it! I'm teaching that class too."

"Oh really, then you'll definitly have to give me better grades than I deserve!"

She joked and he laughed while shaking his head.

"No way in hell, sweetheart. Come on, let's get back to school."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

SO. What did y'all think? English is not my native language but I'm doing my best in here with lexicon and stuff, so don't go berserk on my grammar.