The Fuller Life Story Ch. 03

Story Info
Mary's daughter gets a go on film.
2.6k words
13.3k
5
0
Story does not have any tags

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 10/30/2022
Created 06/09/2008
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I was leaving the Fuller house when someone called my name.

"Steve please wait I'd like to talk to you."

I turned to see a small woman in her mid-twenties running after me.

"I know you don't know me but I have a proposition for you. Can we go for a walk?"

After putting my equipment away in the car I lead her to a public garden and sat on a bench.

"Thank you. Steve isn't it. Don't say anything, just hear me out. My name is Catharine Mann and you've just left my parents house. Until two months ago I was Catharine Fuller."

"Oh I'm so sorry, was it you in the hall?"

"Yes but never mind that. Well I suppose it does have a bearing on what I have to say. To put it bluntly, I want you to film me being gang fucked. Let me explain. My husband Joe is mad keen on porno films. Especially ones were a woman is set upon by lots of men. I've seen you set it up for my mother. Can you do the same for me?"

"It would be my pleasure Catharine but can I be sure you'd go though with it."

Catharine looked around and seeing no one near grabbed my hand and pushed it up her skirt.

"Just feel my gash."

Her vagina was soaking wet and for such a small woman very long.

"If you like I'll give you a blow-job or you can fuck me right here and now. Just to prove how sincere I am."

"There's no need, from the feel of your cunt. I believe you. Just give me your mobile phone number and I'll be in contact."

"Thank you so much. There's just one more thing."

"Shoot." I said.

"Patrick must be one of the men."

"That's fine by me. I love a bit of incest."

After a couple of weeks I got a group together for Catharine's do. Along with a gynaecological chair. This I had fitted into my basement.

The player would be myself and my son Danny with Patrick her father. I'd also got Pat Selby a tramp. He'd clean himself up but at 52 years old he'd still give her a good fuck. And Martin was more then happy to fuck the draughter having fucked the mother.

Then I called Catherine for a meet to set the date. She came to my house that very night.

After a cup of tea I took Catharine down to the basement to show her the chair.

"My god Steve is that what I think it is."

"Yes Catharine and you're going to be in it while five different men use you. Do you think your husband will appreciate seeing five men screwing the same girl? Now tell me what this is all about."

"Well as I told you Joe and I have only been married a few month when I found his stash of Pornographic films, most of them on Gang-bangs. When I saw you and the others with mum the other day I thought this is my chance. I want to do it. With your help I'm going to make a film for Joe's birthday, but of course he mustn't know it's me."

"So Catharine are five men enough."

"Well I want a three hour film, if they can keep going that should be sufficient."

"What are you prepared to do?"

"I real don't know. I've only ever had one man at a time. But in Joe's films the men treat the woman horrifically using her every which way."

She stopped talking and looked at the chair for a couple of minutes thinking.

"Yes Steve. I can and will do it. They can do absolutely anything to me."

"Then can you give me a date?"

"Next Sunday, Joe's away for a week and it will give my body time to recover."

"Sunday it is then. Now I'd like you to try the chair for size, to see if it needs adjusting. You're such a little woman."

"I'm four foot ten and a natural blond."

"And just for reference, how old are you."

"I'm twenty-five."

"Lovely. Now up on the chair and legs in the stirrups please."

Catharine climbed into the chair and put her legs up. Making her dress full back and showing me her pink panties. I just had to get them off.

"I'll just adjust the height and the straps." I told her and strapped her thighs and wrists to the chair.

"Now the height." I said. Standing between her legs I got the chair so her crutch was inline with mine. Then I ripped the crutch of her knickers apart. This count her off guard and she gasped.

"Don't fret Catharine; I just wanted a look at your cunt."

She was a natural blond alright. The hair round her fanny was spars and fine but her vagina was very long.

"Do you like Catharine's Gash? That's what I call it." She said.

I didn't say anything I just used my fingers to pull it open and looked inside Catharine's gash.

"This is so embarrassing." She said.

"If you think this is embarrassing wait till Sunday, this is nothing to what you'll experience then. Okay I'll un-strap you now and I'll see you Sunday."

Filling Catharine's Gash

Sunday morning Catharine arrived just before twelve looking every bit the women in the street. She told me she wanted me to make two copies, one of her and one for her husband. We went down to the basement, leaving my son Danny to answer the door to our guests.

"Start filming now Steve, this is for my copy only."

With camera in hand I pointed it at her.

"My name is Catharine Mann. I'm twenty-five and recently marred I'm going to be staring in this film. I'm making it for Joe my husband but hopefully he will not recognise me."

I stopped filming and asked Catharine if she wanted to use a safe-word.

"No Steve I want this film to be the best he'll ever see. You can all do whatever you want to me. I'll have a week to get over it before Joe came home."

"Won't Joe or your father recognise you?"

"I've thought of that and have come prepared. Thankfully dad hasn't see me for some time and my have forgotten how short I am. And Joe's porno collection stars lot of young short girls. Also Joe knows my dad well and the fact that he'll be one of the men doing the fucking will put him off."

"Is that why you wanted him."

"Partly yes but mum has also keep him on a tight rein and I'd like him to have same fun. Now give me an hour to get ready then I'm all yours. Literally."

Upstairs the men had arrived; there was Patrick, Catharine's father and Martin Potts one of the men that had fucked her mother plus Pat Selby. An ex tramp that I'd let fuck my wife. (STORY CAMEING OUT SOON) Then there want Danny my son and me. Catharine was going to have five cocks going at her.

"Let me tell you how this is going to work. As usual I'll give same instruction for filming but basically you can do what you like with her. We've got three hours in which we can fuck her cunt, mouth and arse."

"Is there any restriction on were we can cum." Martin asked.

"No. you can cum whenever and wherever you like. But her cunt must be used by all of you. Now we'll have a little drink and then is down to business."

When the hour was up I went to see if Catharine was ready.

She looked so sexy. She'd put on a black cat-suit which covered her from head to feet. Her face was covered but for her mouth and eyes. There were two holes though which her breasts were sticking out and the bottom half was just suspenders and stocking in one peace. She had also dyed her pubic hair brown and there was a butterfly tattoo on her upper thigh.

"Do you think my outfit and disguise are all right?" She asked.

"I like the tattoo."

"It's a fake. And the gear!"

"Catharine you look so ready for this, you'll be walking home bow legged. I'll call them down now."

I told Catharine to kneel in the centre of the room as the men stood around her.

"She's bloody gorgeous." Pat said. "And so young too,"

"Let me introduce you. This old feller is Pat his fifty-two, old enough to be your father. Then there's Patrick and Martin. And this young man is Danny, his only eighteen. So my little whore you'll be getting cock from all ages. Now open Martin's trousers and get his cock out and suck it." I ordered. "Patrick will you and Pat man the cameras first, lots of wide shots and close-ups please gents. Lets make a top class fuck film for the lady."

Catharine had undone Martine's fly and pulled out his semi-hard cock and was rubbing it up. She was hesitant to begin with but when it was hard she took in straight into her mouth and began sucking on it. Danny knowing how I thought had stripped off his trousers and was rubbing himself up.

"Now suck my son's cock."

She turned her head to him and sucked on his dick but keep a hold on Martins.

While she was occupied I striped then took the camera of Patrick so he and Pat undress.

"I get her cunt first." I said. "Producers Rights."

"Steve before you fuck her could I use her mouth." Patrick asked. "I've never been inside a woman's mouth. I've see it but never done it. I'd like to try irrumation." He said. Danny and the others look at me.

"Fine Patrick just let me get her in the best position for you."

Getting behind Catharine I pulled her head back against my thighs with my prick resting on her shoulder and told her to open her mouth wide and to keep her teeth covered. Patrick stood in front of her and shoved his thin penis all the way into her mouth. She closed her lips onto it.

"No you stupid slut. He wants to fuck your face. Not a blow job. Just keep your mouth open and let him fuck it." I said.

She opened her lips as I held her head tightly allowing her father to fuck her face. He was made with lust at having his dick in a woman's mouth for the first time. he keep thrust it in deeper and deeper until it was going down her throat.

"She's very good. Is she a professional?"

"No Patrick, she's just an ordinary housewife."

He'd no idea it was his daughter he was abusing. But my cock was so hard she was going to be shagged hard as soon as he'd finished. I didn't have long to wait within a couple of minutes he shot his load right down her throat. She didn't even get to taste it.

"Up in the chair now slut. time for a good hard fucking. My cock's dying to try out that cunt of yours."

"Please Steve I think I might need a bit of lubricant."

"Get her in the chair man and forget about the lubricant. By the time we've all shagged you it'll be wet enough and anyhow I want it to hurt. And so will the viewer. I bet he likes to see the women squirm. Am I right?"

"Yes Steve you're right. Sorry. Go on hurt me. Abuse me properly. Use all my holes just as you please."

She was placed in the gynaecological chair strapped in with her legs raised as if waiting for the doctor. I got Patrick to man the camera for the close-up and Danny to film the over view. Using my left hand to spread her vagina lips I saw the hole and shoved two fingers into her as far as they would go. For all the talk of lubricants her hole and surrounding area was very moist and I had no trouble fingering her. Then with my cock poised at the entrance to her cunt I looked into her eyes.

"Can you see where my cock is?"

"Yes I can see it."

"Good, keep watching while I fuck you."

And I rammed my prick up her cunt and proceeded to fuck her as deeply as I could. Patrick kept moving around getting close-ups of my cock pumping in and out of his daughter's fanny. I shafted her for some time then let loose and flooded her insides with spunk. Pulling out I pointed to Pat.

"Your turn." I said and then his cock was up her cunt.

I took the camera off Patrick.

"Go stick your cock in her mouth Patrick. Let her suck it of you and make it good and hard. You're going to fuck her next."

Resting on the arms of the chair he placed his dick in her mouth as Pat continued to pump her cunt. She was meowing and the added moister around her hole told me that she was having an orgasm.

"I love watching young women being fucked by older men." I said to add spice to the movie.

"Look at that a fifty-year-old up her cunt and a forty-year-old in her mouth. And she's only in her twenties. Danny, you and Martin get busy on her tits. Let's really go to town on her."

I now filmed the action with all four men on her. Her mouth, cunt and tits were ether being fucked or sucked. I was also obvious that Catharine was enjoying it.

Pat was into his short strokes a sure sign that he would be cumming soon. So I told Patrick that it would soon be his turn in her vagina. So he got down and Danny took his place using her mouth. Although he'd already cum in her mouth just a little while ago his slim penis was fully hard a ready to enter one of her other holes. He watched and I filmed as Pat force his entire penis into her and unloaded his ball.

"When he pulls out I want you straight in then Patrick. There's to be no brake between cocks. As soon as one comes out the next one goes in until you've all fucked her cunt and cum up it."

So it was immediately after Pat shot his load that Patrick her dad fucked her followed by Danny and lastly Martin.

Catharine cum ever time she was ejaculated into. All cocks were now flaccid and needed a rest but before taking a brake I had to capture her spunk fill cunt on film.

"Let's get the open cunt shots." I said. "Danny and Pat you know what's required. Please be so kind as to open the young lady's gash."

With a hand each holding a labium they pulled the cunt open. I was please to see that it was red and swollen with spunk trickling out of it.

"By a good girl and squeeze it out for me. Our viewers want to see how much spunk is in there."

Knowing that her husband would soon be watching it. There was a visible shudder from Catharine. But she complied and a copious amount of sperm poured out of her ravaged hole. We left her tied in the gynaecological chair with the spunk still running out of her and went to the pub for a drink.

Share this Story

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

Similar Stories

Husband Encourages Wife Husband encourages wife to be flirty leading to sharing.in Loving Wives
Anna Succumbs to Neighbor's Cock With encouragement of husband, wife becomes more daring.in Loving Wives
A Load in Every Hole Visit to adult video booth changes couple.in Loving Wives
Innocent Wife on New Year's Eve Innocent wife's night takes an unexpected turn.in Loving Wives
Jennifer's Birthday Gangbang An account of a wife's experience at a swingers gangbang.in Loving Wives
More Stories