The Fun Continues

Story Info
Weekend fun with Tammi continues.
1.1k words
28.7k
1
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
venus_can
venus_can
130 Followers

This is a work of fiction. I would like to dedicate this story to my lovely muse, who inspired me to write this story - Venus.

After Tammi and I made love that evening, we were too exhausted to go out. We decided to stay home and watch a movie instead. After supper, we decided to walk to the video store. Tammi decided to wear low cut hip shorts and a tank top. The shorts showed off her navel ring. The one interesting outcome of her attire was that she was unable to wear any panties. The way her breasts moved, it was obvious she was not wearing a bra. When we went into the video store, the sudden cool air caused her nipples to harden and invited all men and even some women to look at her chest. We checked out a number of movies, but just could not make up our minds. When we came to the section with "B's", Tammi cried out, "I really want to see Boys Don't Cry". We selected the movie and went out to the ice-cream shop. While we had an ice-cream each, half way, we decided to switch and taste the other flavor. We talked non-stop, catching up with news and stories. Tammi explained how she had had no luck keeping a steady boyfriend and how until the evening, even an orgasm had been rare.

We walked back home, hand-in-hand, stealing an occasional kiss. We got home and watched the movie. Tammi was in tears, watching Brandon and Lana's fate. She was turned on by the love making between Chloe Sevigny and Hilary Swank. I could see her touching herself and moaning lightly. We finished watching the movie and headed upstairs to bed. We were both saddened by the theme of the movie, yet turned on by events earlier that evening. Tammi made a move to stop at the guest bedroom, but I held her hands and led her to my bed.

While I was getting ready for bed, Tammi wondered what it would be like to make love to a woman with a simulated cock, just like the movie. I smiled and said, "Hmmm... I wonder how it feels". While she went to get ready for bed, I pulled out my Nexus dildo and put it through the harness. I wore the harness and adjusted it, putting the smaller end inside my pussy. I lay down on the bed, covering myself up with the sheet and closed my eyes. Tammi came to bed and turned the light off. She propped herself up and bent over to kiss me. I felt her hands over my breasts and her legs sliding over mine. I felt her hands move down my belly and slide down. As her hands approached my crotch, I had to contain myself. As her hands moved further down, I heard a gasp and Tammi sat up. She pulled the covers off me and turned the light on.

I saw her eyes light up and then her lips formed an O. She moved further down, feeling my fake cock with her hands, massaging it gently, moving it gently. Of course the movement of the dildo in my pussy was giving me shivers too. She bent over and put her mouth over the cock, fucking it with her mouth. This drove me over the edge. I pulled Tammi up and lay her down on her back. As she open her legs, I held my cock with my hands and entered her wet pussy. She pinched my nipples, twisting them and cried out, "Fuck me baby, fuck me hard with your cock". Encouraged, I started moving in and out her faster and faster. Her hips moved in time with mine. As I thrust in faster and faster, she tightened her grip around me. Her pussy shivered as she came, covering my cock with her cum. I could hold any longer, as I squirted my cum around the edges of the harness. As I prepared to remove the harness, Tammi begged me keep it on, so she could feel my cock through the night.

Satisfied, I fell asleep. I awoke feeling a warm and moist tongue on my ass cheeks. Tammi was crouched up, licking my ass, and the edges of the harness, which still had traces of my cum. I looked up and asked if she wanted more. She said, "I want to be fucked in my ass with you cock. Please baby, can you do it?" Not wanting to disappoint her, I asked her to take some lubricant and apply it to the cock. With a big smile, Tammi took some lubricant and applied it generously to my cock. She also took out my pocket rocket. She lifted her ass off the bed and impaled her anus into my cock. She took the vibe and inserted it into her pussy. As I fucked her in the ass, I also moved my fingers around her clit, finding her g-spot. We settled into a steady rhythm, moving up and down, while I was trying to control my orgasm to coincide with hers, Suddenly, her pace quickened and her grip tightened. She let out a shriek and suddenly relaxed her grip. She had squirted cum on my belly. She jumped off me and out of the bed, before I could cum.

She rubbed her fingers all over her pussy and traced my lips with her cum soaked fingers. She then said, "I need to pee, can you come with me? Please!" Never one to say no, I followed her into the bathroom. She sat down on the toilet, beckoning me to come close, She removed my harness and kissed my swollen clitoris. I heard her strong steady stream fall into the bowl. She grabbed me by my ass cheeks and inserted her finger into my anus, while her tongue played with my pussy. The combination of her tongue, her fingers and the sound of her pee was too much for me to bear. I came quickly, this time covering Tammi's tongue and face with my cum. As she finished cleaning herself, I felt the need to relieve myself too. When I said this, Tammi wanted to watch me pee standing up. I lifted up the seat and spread the inner lips of my pussy with two fingers. With her watching, I let a steady stream out into the bowl. She was amazed that there was hardly a drop of urine on the seat. She helped me wipe my pussy clean and then headed to the bed again. We held each other and fell asleep once again.

venus_can
venus_can
130 Followers
Share this Story

Similar Stories

The Wife, the Artichoke, and Jade A bored wife delights in her dinner guest.in Lesbian Sex
What She Wants Is You Lesbian step mother has fun with her step daughter.in Lesbian Sex
The Spring of 1984 Eighteen-year-old-girls discover each other's bodies.in Lesbian Sex
The Newlin's, Marcie & Mark Pt. 01 His prom date's Mom educates him; Her roomie seduces her.in Novels and Novellas
The Return of Dr. Mecuniam So unwise becoming entangled with an old man met in a storm.in Lesbian Sex
More Stories