The 'G-spot'

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Ooohhh yes!!! Yes... more!!"

"Tell me what a nasty toilet whore you are, you fucking cunt!! TELL ME!!" I yelled at her while forcefully fucking her cunt with the bottle.

"Oooooohhhhh, I'm nothing but a fucking toilet whore, a cheap no good cunt... not worth fucking anywhere else than in a dirty men's room, with piss all over the floor... Oooooohhh yeeeeesss...I'mmm such a fucking naughty cum slut!! OOOOHHH! Fuuuuuck.... I'mmm cuuuuuummmmming!" she screamed just as I slapped her left breast with my open palm. And I could see how the orgasm was starting to shake her body. So, I slapped her big tits again, and again, and again. And the more I slapped them the more her body shook. And suddenly her pussy started squirting all over the floor and me.

"You dirty fuckin whore!! You're fuckin cumming all over yourself and me here in the toilet!! You really are nothing more than a worthless toilet whore!! Worth nothing more then a dirty urinal!! Fucking Slut!" I bellowed her while rapidly slapping her tits another couple of times. Fuck, did I love this! This was fucking hot and cool at the same time! I had always secretly dreamt of having a bitch or a slut that I could abuse as much as I wanted... and here she was, right in front of me since over two years! How could I have missed out on this!?

But Jessica wasn't done... which I had thought. But no! She just smiled at me and handed me the beer bottle that was now quarterly filled with her juices. "Drink it all up like a good little boy and I wont tell Anna!" she said. Meanwhile, she had moved closer to me and unzipped my pants. "Drink it all up, and then piss into the urinal while I have a go at your balls and ass... You have such a cute ass, and ever since I saw it I have always wanted to plant my face and tongue in it and hold your limp cock while your pissing into a dirty urinal..."

Well, the message couldn't be much clearer... So I did as she said and while standing there drinking her juices from a beer bottle, she started licking my balls and ass. After finishing my beverage I noticed that all the beer and drinks and the cumming had actually made my bladder quite full... so I tried to take aim for the urinal, while Jessica was giving me the rim job of my life. I could feel her tongue deep in my anal chute and her face buried in my ass as I stood there trying to empty my bladder. But it was fuckin hard! Fucking hard I tell you!

But I managed. I took some time, but I managed to empty it all while still having her attached to my ass. And it was an amazing experience! Fuckin great! Just imagine standing at the urinal with a big titted gorgeous babes eating out your ass while you take a leak! Amazing!!

But again, Jessica wasn't satisfied. As I had stopped pissing, and she had aimed it relatively straight into the urinal she turned me around and put both my hands on her head and said "now throat fuck my face till you cum deep in my throat before you go home to your wife – and don't be gentle"!

12