The Gala Ch. 01

Story Info
A young woman explores her sexuality.
5k words
4.34
36.6k
8
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

1.

"Well it's now or never", she muttered to herself.

Amy Clark had paused in front of the large hardwood door, contemplating her situation. The cool night breeze ruffled through twin hibiscus plants that were planted in urns that stood sentry on either side of the massive door. As the breeze wrapped itself sensually around her bare legs, and playfully tugged at the hem of her quintessential little black dress, Amy could smell the saccharin sweet aroma of the tropical plants. Soft light sifted through tiny crevices in the Venetian blinds that guarded the half dozen or so first floor windows from the gaze of curious passersby.

Months earlier, she had subscribed to an Internet website that featured matchmaking services for swingers. Joining on a whim, Amy never fancied herself as a swinger, or anything else deserving of a bona fide label. However, she had always fantasized about group sex, and being a part of a swinger community, even if only online, excited her.

Now, as she stood on her toes, unsuccessfully attempting to peer through a leaded glass window atop the oak door, Amy recalled the last few months of her life. She had joined the website as a single female and, not astonishingly, started receiving emails immediately. Most she passed over without so much of a second glance.

Amy was not a lonely person by any means, and certainly had little trouble meeting men in any setting. Her five-foot-six frame was lithe, yet confident. Amy's well-toned body was the product of a meticulous gym schedule, and her mother's side of her family was gracious enough to bequeath Amy with a natural bosom consisting of two firm orbs that fit neatly into her D-cup brassier. Above the shoulders, flaxen blonde hair wreathed a perfect complexion, large blue eyes, and supple lips. Amy was no stranger to attention from the opposite sex, so much so that it often became an annoyance to her.

Still, she yearned for something more, something deeper. Something the owner of the monolithic Victorian estate in front of which she stood promised to fulfill.

2.

Once, in her college sorority days, Amy attended a house party sponsored by a local fraternity. After a copious amount of alcohol, she retired to a vacant bedroom with one of the frat brothers, whose name she didn't ask and wasn't told. The couple sat upon the small twin bed for a moment, the frat brother sloppily kissing Amy's neck as his large hands squeezed and kneaded her tits through her cotton tee shirt and lightly padded bra. Abruptly the boy abandoned Amy's tits, and lay back on the bed behind her. He lifted his shirt up slightly while he hastily unbuckled his belt and pulled his jeans and boxers down to his knees in one motion. His thick cock lay erect on his bare stomach as he gazed expectantly up at Amy.

"We have to be quick," Amy warned. She stood up and wriggled out of her shorts and panties, while leaving her top on. "The last thing I need is for the rumor mill to start up about me. Where are your rubbers?"

The boy reached underneath him and into his back pocket, eventually producing a small square package and handing it to Amy.

Amy grabbed the foil package and ripped it open, tossing the discarded packaging onto the nightstand. She then straddled the boy's knees as she began to fondle his hard cock, ensuring rigidity. In a fluid move, Amy slipped the condom over the head of the cock, unrolling it down the thick stalk. Satisfied that she was protected, Amy moved until the boy's organ was directly beneath her. Leaning slightly towards him, Amy reached behind and under her, grabbing the boy's cock and guiding the tip into her waiting opening.

As the boy felt the searing heat of Amy's pussy through the thin rubber walls of the condom, he grabbed her hips as his pelvis drove up into her. Amy gasped and shuddered as the cock impaled her in one abrupt movement. Settling down on his cock, she began riding him.

After several minutes, the boy's roommate barged into the darkened room, casting a jeering smile of light onto the two drunken lovers. Amy glanced at the second boy, expecting him to rush out of the room in embarrassment of catching his roommate in the act. Instead he stepped further into the room. The hallway lights silhouetted the stranger, and Amy could make out his young physique. Broad shoulders descended to muscular arms, all encased in a form fitting tee shirt. After no more than a moment's pause, the second boy closed the door behind himself, showering the room in darkness.

Her eyes still struggling to readjust to the darkness, Amy tried to follow the stranger's progress as he made his way across the room to a pine desk situated across from the foot of the bed in which she still grinded into her lover's lap, eliciting grunts of pleasure from his lips.

Change rattled into the pockets of the stranger as he fished out an object. Seconds later a bright flash of warm light flooded the room as the stranger lit a cigarette. He then, leaned back against the desk, taking a drag off the cigarette. Red light from the cigarette's ember shone over the two writhing bodies on the bed before him.

"Hey Mikey, looks like you're doing alright for yourself in here," the stranger remarked as he exhaled the smoke from the cigarette.

"Christ, Bill, are you still here? Don't you have something better to be doing?"

"Mike, don't be such a killjoy. My girl drank too much and ended up puking all over the place. Fucking bitch cant hold her alcohol. Say, is that one of the sorority chicks from across the way?"

Mike shifted uncomfortably beneath Amy. Meanwhile, Amy cocked her head around her shoulder, trying to make out the features of her voyeur. Amy was never shy about her body, and even playfully considered herself an exhibitionist. A bemused smile crept over her face as she listened to the roommates' banter, all the while feeling Mike's rigid organ throb inside of her in tune to his pulse.

"Yeah, I guess so," Mike said finally. "What of it?"

Bill had contented himself with fidgeting with an object on the desk. Eventually he lit the ends of 3 long taper candles that were anchored to cheap candleholders arranged atop the desk. Warm light flooded the cramped bedroom.

"Mood lighting," Bill exclaimed, apparently quite proud of his achievement. "Holy shit, you're hot."

Feeling his gaze upon her, Amy's face reddened slightly. "Gee, thanks," she replied.

Given the several minutes of intercourse, combined with this awkward moment, Amy began to feel overly warm. She crossed her arms in front of her in a motion to pull up her tee shirt.

"Whoa, honey, let me help ya with that," Bill said as he leaped up from the desk. Bill approached the side of the bed, where Amy still sat perched on his roommate's dick. Amy smiled at him, raising her arms over her head as Bill grabbed a hold of her tee shirt. His left hand rubbed coarsely against her breasts as he pulled the short up and over her head. "Now those are some titties!"

"Bill what the fuck are you doing, man?" asked Mike.

"Dude, you've got a prime piece of ass on your lap. Quit complaining," replied Bill. "Besides, we're fraternity brothers. We're supposed to share everything. And hell, she don't even mind." Before allowing Amy the time to speak, Bill added, "Yep, this little slut is getting into it."

Indeed Amywasgetting into it. Now wearing nothing other than her padded pink bra, she could feel both boys' eyes on her. She could sense it as they gazed at the small thin strip of downy hair that crowned the entrance of her vaginal slit. She could feel as their gaze moved up to her breasts, and the single nipple that was displaced when Bill removed her shirt, peaking above the hem of the bra. Amy felt resurgence in the lubrication of her pussy, and clamped herself around Mike's cock.

Still at the side of the bed, Bill moved his hand onto Amy's left breast, squeezing it roughly. His index finger and thumb found her exposed nipple, rolling it until it was hard and erect, and then sharply tugging on it.

Tingling at his touch, Amy reached behind her and deftly unclasped the bra. Bill immediately grabbed the front of the bra and ripped it away, tossing it in the corner of the messy bedroom. With his right hand, Bill began to rub Amy's upper back. Then, suddenly, he slapped her left breast hard. Momentarily cupping her tit, he gave it a rough squeeze, and then slapped it hard again.

Amy moaned as the light stinging of her reddened breast mixed together with the pleasure of Bill's touch. She began, rocking back and forth, riding Mike's cock that had gone semi flaccid. As Bill continued his assault on her tits, Amy desperately tried to get herself off on Mike's shrinking dick.

"Bill, I'm really not into this kind of shit," Mike explained. Bill had already begun to unbuckle his belt. Amy continued to bounce around on Mike's cock, her gaze now transfixed on the front of Bill's jeans.

"Baby, just relax. I'll make you cum. This will be fun." Now it was Amy's turn to interrupt. Bill had removed his jeans. His enormous, fully erect cock created a tent out of his boxers. Grabbing hold of the material, Bill shifted his boxers so that all seven inches sprang out of his fly in one fluid motion, as if he was doing some sort of adult magic act.

Amy had leaned into Mike kissing him, her hands massaging his chest and pinching his nipple. Meanwhile, Bill had begun absent-mindedly rubbing the tip of his cock over Amy's skin. He dragged the tip of his cock over the upper arm, smiling as his precum left a glistening trail. Eventually Bill grabbed some of Amy's golden blonde hair, and massaging it over his cock.

Amy broke her lip lock with Mike, and moved her face to Bill's cock. She gave the tip a small peck, making an exaggerated smacking sound with her lips. She grinned at Bill, who seemed less than thrilled with the tease. Amy slid out her tongue and let it drag lazily over the smooth head of Bill's cock. She could taste the slight salt of his precum as her tongue explored the tiny slit in the cockhead. After lubricating the head of his cock with her saliva smeared in with his precum, Amy parted her lips and took his cock into her mouth. Her tongue cradled the bottom of the shaft as Bill's cock pressed against the smooth roof of her mouth.

Mike's eyes were locked on the performance happening above him. Amy had stopped her movement on Mike's cock, remaining motionless with her full weight down upon his lap. She felt Mike's cock begin to enlarge and stiffen inside of her and then start to throb. Her supple lips enveloped Bill's member, encircling his shaft just below the stiff crest of his cockhead. The contrast between the young girl's smooth pink lips against the veiny shaft of his roommate's organ excited Mike beyond expectation.

Suddenly, Bill reached behind Amy's head, grabbing a handful of golden hair and pulling her head back abruptly. He stopped short of removing his cock from her eager mouth completely so that her lips pursed around the very tip, as if she was savoring a ripe summer strawberry. Then, without warning, he forced her head toward him. Her teeth lightly grazed over the head of his dick but had little affect as he thrust into her mouth. Shocked at the sudden movement, Amy instinctively tried to recoil, but Bill's grip held her head firmly in place. His cock plunged to the back of her throat, eliciting a gag reflex as Amy sputtered and gasped for breath. Unrelenting, Bill tugged at Amy's hair, forcing her head back in order to offer him better access to her throat. His free hand curled under her chin, his thumb finding the ridge of her bottom teeth. He pressed down firmly, forcing Amy's lower jaw down. She could taste the cigarette smoke, alcohol, and piss on Bill's hand.

Bill continued to plunge his fat cock into Amy's throat until she was completely engorged by it. Her nose smashed against his boxers, and she could smell the aroma of his sweat mixed in with a soapy scent. Releasing Amy's head for a split second, Bill reached into the open fly of his boxers and pulled out his balls, resting their hairy flesh on Amy's chin. As she couldn't swallow around the massive cock filling her throat, she had already began to drool and Bill could feel her warm saliva on his testicles. His hand quickly retook control of Amy's head, ensuring her face remained firmly impaled upon his dick.

All the while, Mike watched in fascination as Amy gagged and drooled, helpless against the onslaught of Bill's face fuck. Her eyes watered although she did not sob. Despite her discomfort, Mike could feel her pussy burning with an intense heat around his sheathed cock. Amy remained motionless as Bill drove his cock in and out of her mouth. Hungry for climax, Mike began to eagerly thrust up into Amy's muff. The end of each thrust jarred Amy's body and her tits bobbed with each plunge.

Amy's throat had begun to relax and her gag reflex suppressed itself, but Bill continued his motions even more fervently. Each push of his pelvis forcibly drove Amy's face into him, her nose smashed flat against his pubis as his balls slapped against her wet chin. She breathed heavily through her nose whenever Bill pulled his cock back and out of her throat. She moaned, grunted, and gurgled as the two cocks violated their respective orifices.

Mike's breathing began to come in short, shallow bouts and his scrotum tightened around testes enlarged with sperm. Suddenly Amy felt Mike's cock quickly and frantically pulse inside of her, spasming as it tried to send jets of his seed deep inside of her but instead filling the rubber reservoir of the condom. Mike thrust into Amy one last time, lifting his buttocks off the sheets of the bed and forcing Amy helplessly up. After a second of holding her weight above the bed, they crashed back down as Mike's orgasm subsided.

Mike lazily watched the violent fellatio happening above him, as his fingers absently pinched and stroked Amy's erect nipples. Long strings of thick saliva produced by her gag reflex drooled out of her mouth, hanging from her chin before dropping on to her heaving breasts.

Feeling his cock soften inside of her sopping vaginal cavity, Amy lifted herself slightly, allowing Mike's semi-flaccid manhood to slip out of her, still intact in its latex casing. She reached down to his limp cock, now resting on his stomach, and carefully tugged at the condom, removing it while being sure that the substantial load of cum didn't escape. Placing the used rubber on the bed, she reached under Mike's ass, searching for a replacement.

Suddenly, Bill pulled his cock completely out of Amy's mouth. Amy gasped for breath as Bill's penis, glistening with her saliva, bobbed and twitched inches from her face. He wriggled out of his cotton boxers, the front of which were soaked through with Amy's saliva. He then lifted up his shirt, pulling it over his head and exposing a smooth chest and well-defined abdomen. Amy couldn't help but to gaze up at Bill with a grin. A large smile crept along the corners of Bill's mouth as he noticed Amy's appreciation of his physique. "OK, now it's my turn," he remarked matter-of-factly as he knelt on the bed behind Amy.

"Grab a raincoat," Amy insisted, glancing down at Mike, who still lay beneath her. Mike's eyes were closed and he took deep, relaxed breaths. A content smile played upon his face.

"Sorry babe, all out," Mike murmured, unconcerned with the situation.

"Don't worry about it," Bill urged. "We don't need a rubber." He was positioned directly behind Amy, he knees on either side of Mike's outstretched legs. "Damn, you're missing a hell of a view back here, Mikey-boy. You could bounce a quarter off this ---"

"If you're planning on sticking that thing inside of me, you better believe you'll need a rubber," Amy interrupted. "Honey, a great fuck is one thing. Kids are another."

Suddenly Bill's weight shifted behind her. "You want a rubber?" he asked, anger rising in his voice. "Well here, now maybe you'll shut the fuck up about it!" Bill's voice had risen to a crescendo, now shouting at Amy. Amy had lost sight of Bill, but could feel his weight shift to her right side. His left hand came up behind her head in now-familiar fashion, grabbing a handful of soft hair and pulling her head rudely back, her mouth agape. Before Amy realized what was happening, Bill had snatched up the discarded condom that Mike has filled moments earlier. In one quick, violent motion, Bill forced the used condom into Amy's mouth, his hand remaining cupped over her lips for a moment ensuring she didn't instinctively spit it back out. "Chew on that baby-girl," Bill sneered. "Betcha it tastes just like bubble gum."

Amy remained kneeled upright and motionless above Mike, whose eyes were now open, watching her reaction. Cum seeped out of the condom onto her tongue, mixing its phlegmy taste in with bitter latex and the heady tang of her own natural lubrication which still clung partially dried to the outside of the rubber. Amy didn't swallow. In part, she didn't want to further anger Bill. More over, a part of her enjoyed the humiliating treatment.

Again, Bill's weight shifted. Returning to his position behind Amy, he began to sensually rub her shoulders and upper back. Amy remained still, surprised at Bill's sensitive touch. After several moments, Bill paused, his hands flat on Amy's shoulder blades.

Abruptly and violently, Bill pushed Amy down and into Mike. Narrowly avoiding clashing heads with Mike, Amy's face landed in a pillow. The discarded condom still remained in her mouth like a cum-filled lozenge. Amy's ample breasts were crushed against Mike's chest, but her lower quarters remained propped up by her knees, her nether regions flagrantly exposed to Bill, who's hands were still applying his weight to Amy's shoulders.

With one of her arms awkwardly pinned underneath her, Amy attempted to lift herself slightly to readjust to a more comfortable position. Again, this time more forcibly then before, Bill shoved her back down. Despite Amy's chest being already flat against Mike, Bill persisted in continuing to push down on her. Sticky sweat from Mike's chest rubbed over Amy's exposed breasts, and her nipples hardened to the pressure of being pinned against his pectoral muscles. Her face was pushed flat into the synthetic down pillow, and she struggled to breathe through its fabric. Which each beleaguered breath, Amy could smell the distinctive male scent coupled with the faint smell of shampoo and hair product. Mike had moved his head to face Amy, and began exploring her left ear, running his slick tongue down and around the channels of her outer ear, even plunging it into the ear canal itself.

After what seemed like a few minutes, Bill released Amy and shifted his weight until he was again kneeling upright behind her, his view of Amy's gaping pussy uninhibited. Amy remained motionless against Mike, feeling his hot, sticky breath on her as he continued to lap and suck at her ear. Mike was again fully erect, his cock bobbing slightly above his hard stomach, several inches below Amy.

Again the tiny twin bed shook as Bill leaned down, towards Amy's behind. Amy assumed he was about to perform cunnilingus on her, while the walls of her pussy again began producing slimy lubrication in anticipation. Instead, Bill landed a soft peck kiss on her, with an exaggerating smacking sound, mocking her initial treatment to his cock nearly an hour earlier. But instead of kissing the outer folds of her searing pussy, Bill's lips met the tight, knotted skin of Amy's anus. Again he kissed the satiny folds of her rosebud, this time gently probing her asshole with his tongue.

Amy moaned loud into the pillow, the feeling of a tongue on her most taboo region was exquisite. Without being touched, Amy's clitoris was swollen and hard, and her vaginal cavity steaming and slick with her lubricating juices. Bill continued to explore her backside with his tongue, and each time his tongue glided over her quivering asshole, Amy moaned with pleasure into the pillow. Never having experienced such a sensation before, Amy swooned with ecstasy. Mike had reached under her and began to stoke his cock, occasionally angling his cockhead upwards so that it rubbed against Amy's soft belly, leaving a glistening trail of precum that resembled the wake of a snail. Meanwhile, Bill continued to lap about Amy's anus. His large, muscular hands were pressed firmly against her buttocks, spreading them wide to allow his mouth access to Amy's tight opening. He narrowed his tongue and fruitlessly tried to penetrate her unyielding asshole. While his right hand remained on her buttock, kneading her tender flesh, his free hand cupped underneath her partially shaven mound. Bill's middle finger slipped easily between her moistened labia, and worked itself into the slick valley between them. The pad of his fingertip found Amy's swollen clitoris and he applied pressure to it, causing her to writhe and squirm against his touch. Just as Amy felt the heat of an orgasm rising from deep within her belly, Bill stopped, moving his face from her tender area and balancing himself upright behind her.

12