The Gamble Pays Off

Story Info
He takes advantage of blindfolded neighbor.
1.3k words
4.24
120.6k
17
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

A few months ago this gorgeous brunette moved into the apartment next to mine. She looked to be in her early 20's with a pretty face and a tight body to kill for. Before she lived there a couple in their 50's lived there. The reason I know this is because from my bedroom window I could peer down into their apartment, which was one level below. Despite the ideal view for voyeuring I never really did because they weren't very attractive people.

This had all changed for the good now as I soon found out. One night her bedroom light caught my eye as I was doing something in my room. Even though she had blinds up they weren't very effective from the vantage point of my window as I could see fairly clearly right down into her room. Suddenly she came walking into her bedroom wrapped in a towel as she obviously had just gotten out of the shower. She brushed her hair for a few minutes in front of the mirror then I got my reward. She dropped the towel and walked to her dresser to retrieve her nighty. While she did this I had a great view of first her tight ass, and then her shapely breasts and dark patch of pubic hair. Much to my dismay she got dressed and turned off the light before leaving the room.

Having gotten a taste of this highly erotic scene, I wanted more, so for the next few weeks I was constantly checking to see if her light was on. If it were on I would sit and wait for the action to start. There were a few events that were similar to the first but usually I would end up disappointed.

About a month after she moved in things took another turn for the better, a male friend, I assume her boyfriend started showing up. He would show up around 10pm every other night and sometimes stay the night. Since her bed was fully viewable to me through her wonderful blinds, I watched them get intimate on a number of occasions. My favorite position was when she would get on top. From that view I could see her plump yet firm breasts bouncing up and down as her tight pussy road his pole. They had a routine that usually started with some fondling then some oral by one or both then the intercourse.

Possibly looking for new thrills they started introducing new elements to their routine. One of my favorites was the blindfold she would put on during their encounters. They must have had a role playing game of some sort going on as I noticed she would just lay there motionless and he would come into the room with a blue ski mask and have his way with her and then leave as if it were some sort of a non-consensual thing. This was incredibly erotic to watch play out and since I had an identical blue ski mask gave me an idea.

It was an extreme gamble but I wondered if there was any way id be able to sneak in and have my way with this beautiful girl without her knowing. Since I was roughly the same height and build of her boyfriend it just might work I told myself and I began watching their encounters with an eye towards that opportunity. The last few times had proved to be a consistent routine with him actually leaving to go home directly after the sex and her laying there blindfolded still in bed for awhile before taking them off and going to sleep.

The next night I decided to try my plan. I got my blue ski mask and waited for them to finish their routine. Just like previous days he left and after watching him pull out of the parking lot, I went back to the window and saw she was still laying there in a half sleep blindfolded. Everything hinged on her door not being locked so when I turned the knob and the door opened I was relieved yet petrified. There was no turning back now as I crept inside her home and made my way towards her bedroom with the ski mask on. When I got to the door I peered inside and saw her supple young body gleaming in the dim light just waiting to be taken.

I took off my shirt and shorts and my erection sprang forth as I stepped inside the room. To this point she was still unaware of my presence until as I approached the bed a large creaking sound was heard from the floor. Still blindfolded she turned towards me and said, "still here I see" followed by a seductive sigh. I was frozen for a moment but soon translated this to be an invitation to push this further. I approached the bed and reached out to touch her breast to which she let out a small moan and arched her back up offering it too me. I lowered my head and took her nipple in my mouth instinctively. I was in heaven as I alternated between a deep engulf and light tongue exploration. I felt her hand rub the back of my head through the seemingly familiar ski mask.

I reached down between her legs and felt the just soiled moistness below her bush. I wanted to eat and taste this beauty badly but thought better of it as her boyfriend's seed was still oozing from her. I hopped in between her legs and positioned my now throbbing member at her entrance. She let another soft moan as I pushed forward and my cock easily slid into her lubricated hole. I was in heaven and had to resist the need to explode my cum inside her immediately. I moved very slowly allowing her pussy to stretch around my cock before burying it to the hilt deep inside her. She let out a soft moan again and started pulling at my hips trying urge me to start humping.

With her guidance I began sliding in and out of her moist but still tight pussy. I took one nipple in my mouth while pinching the other with my free hand wanting to absorb as much of this once in a lifetime opportunity as possible. She had incredibly strong pussy muscles that squeezed my cock tightly every time I slid forward. When I withdrew my cock I would feel her walls clenching down try to hold it in, the friction was incredible and I knew I wouldn't be able to hold on much longer. I tried slowing the pace but her guiding hands on my ass cheeks increased tempo conveyed her wish to be fucked fast and hard so I relented.

I began pumping her at a frantic pace easily surpassing the tempo she had established. She moaned deeply this time and let out a vibrating utterance, which seemed to come from deep inside her. She pulled all the way inside her and held tightly as I felt a wave flow through her entire body. Her pussy squeezed my cock tightly and I felt a series of contractions pulsating throughout my entire length. The vibrating utterances became more intense and she bucked her hips forward trying to draw my cock deeper into her.

A warm sensation flowed through my whole body as I felt my cum ready itself for delivery. A huge spasm whipped through my cock as my first spurt shot inside her. My cock exploded with a flurry of twitches as I felt her still contracting pussy sucking the cum right out of it. We lay there still engaged for a few minutes as the contractions faded to trembles and then nothing. I slowly slid out of her and made my way towards my clothes and the door. On my way out I could faintly hear her mumbling something about being totally exhausted and that she would see me tomorrow.

I went home with knowledge I had just experienced one of the most erotic things I shall ever be a part of and went back to my normal existence. I never tried it again but still would masturbate and fantasize about the experience.