The Gambler: House Rules

Story Info
The odds are stacked against him as she makes trules.
963 words
4.03
29.8k
9
2
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She called him into the kitchen to talk. Finally he thought. It had been over a week since she had caught him jacking off. He had found some strip poker game on line and had played it for quite sometime before she walked in on him just as he was cumming. All the pleading and apologizing did no good as she wouldn't even look at him.

She was seated across for him at the table. In front of her was a jewelry bow, a velvet bag, a container of green marbles, a container of white ones and a single clear sparkled one. She spoke before he was even seated.

"If you want me to forgive you then you'll have to agree to everything I'm about to tell you. Right now!" Fire burned in her eyes as she spoke. He quickly agreed, hoping to make amends and get past this.

"Since you'd rather be gambling and playing with yourself rather than tending to me I came up with a little game that should interest both of us." He swallowed hard as a wicked grin spread across her face. "Each one of these green marbles represent one of my orgasms, there are one hundred; if you were curious." She then pointed to the white ones. "These ten are your orgasms. The clear one we'll get to later." She picked up one white marble and ten green ones and put them in the bag.

"Now let me explain the house rules:

1. Every time you want to have sex I'll pick a marble out of the bag. If it's white I'll let you cum. If its' green then you still get to have sex, but no orgasm. Also, I'll let you know what color it is only after I've had an orgasm and then I'll decide how you'll cum. Such as, if you're really good I'll let you cum inside me, maybe I'll give you a hand job or if I don't think you were motivated enough I might just tell you to jack yourself off. Depends.

2. Every time that I want to have sex a marble does not get picked, you are not allowed to cum and rule #3 still applies.

3. For every orgasm I have, I put another green in the bag. Every time we have sex and I don't orgasm, I take a white out.

4. After sex, if you picked the green it goes back in the bag. If you picked the white it does not.

5. When you ask for sex and I say no and then you ask again, I take out a white one. This eliminates begging and pleading.

6. Every month I decide if you've been good enough to earn another white marble to put in the bag. Of course, you'll never know what good enough is, so I guess you'll have to try extra hard. Plus, I'm not going to tell you if you were, this way it is truly a game of chance.

7. Once all 100 green marbles are in the bag I will take all but ten of them out and leave in whatever white marbles you've earned. Then for the remainder of the year those are your chances for cumming. If a marble is picked it goes right back in the bag until the new year.

8. If all 100 green marbles are not in the bag by the new year, then all 100 are put in the bag and remain in for all of the next year, any white marbles in the bag are removed and can only be earned once every other month. Plus, rules #9 and 10 do not apply for that year.

9. The clear marble. On your birthday and our anniversary I'll put the clear marble in the bag. For that one chance if the clear marble is chosen you not only get to cum, but you are allowed to do with me as you please. If it is not chosen it is removed.

10. Every new year the bag is emptied and you cannot earn a white marble until ten green have been put in.

11. Lastly, and this more of a warning rather than a rule, if I even think you might have cum without permission. All the white marbles are taken out for the remainder of the year, rule #9 is voided and rule #8 is in effect regardless of whether or not you get all 100 green in the bag.

Everything is going to be kept in the jewelry box. Locked. The key being kept right here." She tapped a small key hanging from a necklace she had on, that he only now noticed. "I know you and I wouldn't want any cheating. Do you understand what I expect of you?"

"Baby, this is all very......" she cut him off. "We're not negotiating here, take it or else." He quietly agreed, thinking this would be fun for a few months and things would settle back down to normal. After all he was attracted to her strong sexual streak to begin with and lately sex was always being pushed to the back burner since the kids came along, so maybe he should sit back and enjoy the ride.

What he didn't realize was how hurt she was by his actions and how focused she was to drive him mad with lust. She knew by the end of the month he would have only one thing on his mind and she held the key. Besides for the next two nights she had planned only heavy petting and teasing for him. Just to set the tone for their new beginning. He had a puzzled look on his face as she chuckled to herself out loud.