The Game

Story Info
Strip poker leads to some surprises.
3k words
3.67
136.8k
5
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It has been a wonderful summer filled with adventure and chatting with our two friends on the computer. Telling each other stories and just having fun teasing with one another. We've shared fantasies and personal experiences with each other. One such fantasy which comes to mind is playing a game of cards, strip-poker, where the stakes are high. It's out come has many possibilities. The winner gets to chose what he or she wants to do with the loser or losers. And knowing how each of our individual minds work, it has many a possible outcome. Well enough said ... on to the game.

It's been a wonderful day. Visiting and laughing together. At last getting the chance to just relax and enjoy each others company. This vacation has been the best ever. Renting a beach house, swimming in the ocean, and walking along the beach together. The four of us soaking up the sunshine and friendship. As we sit watching the sun set over the ocean, someone asks what we are going to do the rest of the evening.

As we sip wine coolers we discuss the possible things available in the area. We all agree we just want to spend our time at the beach house. But what to do? One of the women giggles and says "We could always play cards." Everyone laughs and someone else pops up with "yea, strip-poker." This brings more laughter. I answer the comment with "As if you two women would really want to play such a game." I'm quickly answered by my wife Samantha, "sounds like the only one scared to play it is you." I'm speechless as I look at her. Her eyes are on fire and she is smiling wickedly. I look at my friends wife Lyn, and she too is smiling wickedly, and says "Well, are you?" Looking at my friend Mike for help, he just smiles sheepishly and raises his hands in defeat. Not being the type of person to run from such a challenge, I answer with "You're on, let's play cards."

Taking our wine coolers we move into the house. The women giggle as they start arranging furniture around a small coffee table in the living room. I go to search for a deck of cards which I keep in my duffle bag. Mike walks along with me. Looking at me he asks, "Is this for real?" I shrug my shoulders and answer with, "I don't know, we'll find out soon enough." We hear laughter from the women in the living room as I search for the cards. Finding the cards, we return to the living room, where the women are.

Upon entering the room we are met by our wives, each taking her husband into their arms. Looking deep into our eyes they tell us how much they love us, and then kiss us passionately. Then they explain to us that for fairness of playing the game, we each need to have the same number of clothing on. We count the articles of clothing we each have on. I have a tee-shirt, boxers, and shorts. Each of the women have bikinis and tee-shirts on. Mike has only a tee-shirt and shorts on. Lyn places a baseball cap on his head stating, "There honey, this will have to do."

I go to the kitchen and grab more wine coolers for everyone. Upon returning I find the women sitting across the table from Mike. Samantha is seated directly across from him. I take the seat directly across from Lyn, as I set the wine coolers on the coffee table. Sam tells me they thought it would be more interesting this way. I smile and ask what the rules of the game are.

The rules of the game are:

1. Only the lowest hand looses and the person holding it removes one article of clothing.

2. The game will be five card draw.

3. Each person will have a chance to deal the cards.

4. The game will be played until three people are totally naked.

5. As a person becomes naked they will be dealt out of the game but must remain at the table, naked in all their glory.

6. The last player with any clothing on will be determined the winner, and can choose who or what they want to do with any or all players.

With rules agreed upon we cut the cards to see who will start the dealing. The highest card wins the deal. I cut a two of clubs, Sam a ten of hearts, Mike a King of diamonds, and Lyn a five of spades. Mike wins the deal.

As he shuffles the cards, we sit in anticipation of what our hands will be, and what lies ahead. The women pick up each card as it's dealt, placing them in their hand. I continue to watch until the last card is dealt. Picking up my cards, I place them in order. Looking at my hand I have a pair of sixes and a nine, ten, jack. I decide a pair is better than trying for a straight. So I discard three cards. Mike hands me three from the top of the deck and proceeds to give each of the others their cards. Lyn needed two cards, Sam three cards, and Mike took four. I place my three cards into my hand. I now have my pair of sixes and a four, five, and seven. Boy am I glad I kept the sixes. Since I was first dealt to, I lay my cards face up on the table. Lyn is next with a pair of fours. Sam is next with a pair of sixes also, she looks over and smiles at me. Mike is next with a pair of twos. We laugh as he takes the baseball cap off.

I win the deal. As I shuffle the cards, I look at the others, watching their faces as the cards riffle together. Each of them are relaxed and their eyes watch as I continue to shuffle the deck. When I feel they are mixed up enough I ask Mike if he wants to cut the deck. He agrees to taking the deck and cutting them. He hands them back and I start the deal. Dealing from left to right, I start with Lyn and continue until all the cards are dealt.

Taking my cards I place them in order. I have two pair twos and threes with a seven. Everyone is ready for cards. Lyn needs two cards, Sam needs three cards, and Mike takes two. I take one card. It's time to play our hands and see who will be next to remove a piece of clothing.

Lyn is first to lay down her cards. She has a pair of nines and fives. Sam is next. I watch as she places three queens and two sixes on the table. She smiles wickedly at me knowing if Mike doesn't have more than what she has shown, he'll lose another round. I watch with anticipation as he lays his cards on the table. My heart sinks as I see a small straight, ace through five. My turn with two pair, twos and threes. I peel out of my tee-shirt. Mike and I are both down to two pieces of clothing and the women remain as they started.

Lyn is next to deal. After the cards are shuffled and dealt we look at our cards, throw away those we don't want and get new ones. So far no one has lost much clothing. We laugh and joke around as we sip our wine coolers and put our hands together. Sam is the first to play her cards, only having a pair of threes. Mike is next with a pair of fives. I follow him with a pair of fours. We laugh as we notice that each played only a pair in our hands. Lyn laughs as she places a pair of twos on the table. What are the odds that everyone would have a hand with a pair in it, and low ones at that? Lyn slips the tee-shirt off over her head. So far Sam is a head in the game. The rest of us are even with only two pieces of clothing on.

It's Sams turn to deal. I wonder who will be the next to lose. Sam, with three pieces of clothing? Mike, with two pieces of clothing? Myself, with two pieces of clothing? Or will it be Lyn, wearing only her bikini? Hmmm, only the cards know the answer. Having dealt, and drawing more cards, everyone is ready for the final play of this hand.

Mike plays first with a pair of queens. I'm next with a pair of fours. Then Lyn with three sevens. I look at my wife Sam and teasing her I say "Well Babe it's between you and me now." Her eyes sparkle and as she lays her cards on the table she says, "Not anymore." I look at her cards, she beats me with a pair of fives. I shrug my shoulders and laugh. Standing, I take a hold of the waistband of my shorts and do a wiggle or two as I slide them over my hips and down to the floor. Everyone is clapping and cheering me on saying "Take it off, take it all off baby." I have only one piece of clothing between me and total nakedness. My boxers.

I sit back down as Mike begins to shuffle. I realize how Lyn must feel right about now. One hand away from showing her breasts or her womanhood. And here I sit one hand away from total glory. And there sits Sam with everything she started with on. Boy what luck. Having dealt the cards we each take a few minutes to decide what to throw away and which cards to keep.

Play begins with me, I lay down three tens. Next is Lyn, smiling shyly she lays down two pair, aces and fours. Sam is next with two pair, Jacks and fives. We all look at Mike. We all cheer as he plays a pair of Kings. Smiling, he does a mock strip-tease as he slips out of his tee-shirt. It's my turn to deal again. I look at Sam and think to myself, she really does have the luck of the Irish.

Having finished shuffling and dealing the cards, I watch each of my friends and Sam as they take new cards. We have never had such a wonderful time together. This round of play may take one of us to total nakedness or partial nakedness.

Lyn plays her hand, a flush. Very hard to beat. Sam is next with two pair, threes and tens. Mike follows with two pair also, nines and Jacks. Sam looks at me as I prepare to play my cards. I see excitement and a touch of fear in her eyes. Either I lose and show all, or Sam loses and makes the game a little more even. I place my cards on the table, one at a time, adding to every ones excitement. A seven first, followed by a King, another King, a Queen, and ... Everyone holds their breath as I place the last card on the table. A two. I loose, having only a pair of Kings.

As I stand to take my last remaining article of clothing off, I glance at Sam. She is blushing bright red. I glance at Mike and he is grinning from ear to ear. I look at Lyn, she too has turned a bright red. At least I'm not alone as I too am blushing terribly. I place my fingers in my waistband. Slowly, ever so slowly I slide them down. Stopping just above my cock, I smile letting go of the fabric to reach for my wine cooler. I take a sip wiggling my hips as I do causing my boxers to fall to the floor. Mike shouts "Bravo." Sam giggles. Lyn catches her breath as for this is the first time she sees my nakedness in all it's glory.

I take my seat and hand her the cards. She is visibly excited as she shuffles the cards. We all laugh. As she deals the cards to the others I catch her glancing at my naked body. I ease back in my chair and sip my wine cooler as I watch the card game.

The cards are finally dealt. Cards are kept, cards are discarded. Time to play the hand. Sam smiles at me and I see a glimmer of mischievous laughter in her eyes. She lays down a pair of threes, and I know she is trying to lose this hand. I smile back with a knowing smile. Mike laughs as he lays a pair of fives down. Lyn laughs as she plays a pair of sevens. Sam loses and takes her tee-shirt off with a sweet smile and a wiggle of her beautiful ass.

She sits back down taking the cards in hand. As she shuffles the deck, and places them in there proper places on the table, she smiles and winks at me. She too knows what the next hand will bring. After everyone has taken new cards, Mike begins the play. The women watch intently as his cards are played. I watch as some of the color in their faces leaves. He has played a full house, Queens and tens. Lyn is next. I watch excitedly as Sam plays her hand. I know shortly that either she has the winning hand, and Lyn loses or hers is the losing hand. Sam places two aces up followed by two Jacks. Lyn catches her breath as realization sets in. Her face turns red as she reaches to release her bikini top. Her top falls to the floor exposing a set of magnificent breasts. We all clap and cheer. Mike takes the cards.

As he deals the cards the women each take a sip of their wine coolers. He nudges me and winks. I smile knowingly.

As he deals the cards the women whisper to each other and giggle as they look over at us. Each of them take their cards making sure of what they want to keep, discarding the rest. Once new cards are dealt, it's time for another play.

Lyn is the first to play her hand. She lays a straight down, ace through ten. Sam is next with two pair, Queens and Jacks. Everyone looks at Mike. He smiles from ear to ear as he lays a flush upon the table. He turns to Sam and says "It's your turn beautiful." Sam stands taking the strings of her bikini bottoms in her hand. Mike leans back in his chair, never taking his eyes off her hands. We all laugh as Sam quickly reaches up and undoes her top. As it falls to the floor Mike nearly chokes on his wine cooler. He sputters "no fair" as we all laugh.

It's Lyns turn to shuffle and deal. I sip my wine cooler as I watch her tits jiggle as she shuffles the cards. Looking from Lyn to Sam, I wonder what she is thinking as she picks up her cards. I notice that everyone is almost empty on their wine coolers. So I stand explaining that I'll be right back with more. Sam giggles as my cock is swinging from side to side as I walk. Lyn joins in with her giggling saying something to the effect of "swing it baby, swing it." I shake my as at them as Mike roars with laughter.

When I return with the wine coolers everyone is ready to play their cards. Someone is very, very near to joining me in all of their glory. Sam is the first to lay her cards down. She has a good hand with a full house, tens over threes. Mike is next. He looks across the table at Lyn, smiling he blows her a kiss as his cards are placed on the table. He has two pair, Aces and fours. Sam sighs with relief, knowing she didn't lose thus far. Excitement and tension fills the air. Lyn is next. Who will it be, Lyn or Mike? Which one joins me naked? We watch with anticipation as Lyn plays her cards. Slowly she places one card after the other. Four, six, Queen, Queen, the last card slowly hits the table, another Queen. I look at Lyn , her eyes are dancing with delight as she says "Darling, you loose." Mike stares at the cards in disbelief. Looking up from them and over at the Ladies, he does a mock strip-tease as he slowly lowers his shorts down. Wiggling and shaking his ass at the women he lowers them farther showing his ass cheeks to them. Slowly turning around to finish his show by taking his shorts off twirling them around to let them fall on the floor near Sam. We all cheer him on through the entire show. He bows to the Ladies and then sits down. I'm laughing so hard tears come to my eyes. It's Sams turn to deal.

Mike and I sit wondering which of these two lovely ladies will be the first to take her last remaining piece of clothing off. We take a sip of our wine coolers. As we do Sam and Lyn stand up from the table and walk over in front of Mike and I. Lyn in front of me and Sam in front of Mike. Mike and I look at each other very confused. Looking back up at the women, we see a mischievous gleam in their eyes as they ask us "If we would like to help them out of their bottoms." Mike and I never expected this to happen. We sputter "Yes." We reach up taking the ties of their bikini bottoms in hand, untiring them we let the bottoms fall to the floor. Here we sit at eye level to two of the most beautiful sights we've ever dreamed of. Lyns magnificent glory in front of me. And Sams magnificent glory in front of Mike. All we can do is stare. Lyn and Sam bend down kissing us on the forehead. Then stepping back changing places, Lyn takes Mikes hand, and Sam takes mine. Saying "Come on boys, it's loving time," they lead us to our separate rooms.