The Game

Story Info
He doesn't take no for an answer.
1k words
4.02
51.7k
2
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

We're sitting in the living room watching T.V. He leans over and starts kissing my neck, pushing my long blonde hair aside. He slides his hand up my shirt, softly stroking my stomach, slowly moving his hand upward. I pull away from him, removing his hand.

"I'm not in the mood tonight," I say to him. He looks at me for a moment, his long brown hair framing his face. "Oh really?" he says. "Yes," I say as I stand up and start to walk away from him.

Out of the corner of my eye I see him stand up and I run to the stairs and up towards my bedroom. As I get to the top of the stairs, I feel him grab me from behind, his arm around my waist, his other hand over my mouth, muffling my startled scream. I hear him whisper in my ear, "I'm going to fuck you, and you're going to like it." He pushes me into the bedroom and I stumble forward toward the bed.

I turn and see him closing and locking the door. He looks at me, a smile forming on his face. "Why are you scared of me?" he asks, slowly walking towards me. "I'm not," I reply, stepping backward, trying to distance myself from him. "Well, you should be," he says and lunges toward me, pushing me onto the bed.

I try to pull myself away from him, but he grabs my ankles and pulls me down so that I'm flat on my back. He gets on the bed, his knees on either side of my waist, his hands pinning my wrists above my head. He leans down, his face next to mine, his long hair brushing against my cheeks. I look up at him and he meets my gaze. I can see the lust in his dark eyes as he says again, "I'm going to fuck you and you're going to like it."

I start to struggle against him, bucking my hips and trying to pull my arms free from his grasp. I feel my right wrist slide beneath his fingers, and as he tries to get a better grip I manage to free my hands and twist my upper body away from him. Immediately I'm pushed back down with both of my wrists being held in his left hand.

I see his right hand go into his back pocket and pull out a switchblade. I hear it spring open and I feel the sharp, cold blade pressing against my throat. A shiver of fear runs through me. He bends down, his mouth next to my ear and whispers, "I'm going to fuck you, and you're going to like it."

I feel myself getting wet and I press my legs together , trying to hide it. He starts biting on my earlobe and kissing my neck. He lets go of my wrists and lifts up my shirt. He brings the knife down between my breasts and cuts off my bra. He traces the blade over my chest and back up to my throat. "If you move, you'll get hurt," he warns and he moves his mouth over my breasts, licking and sucking my nipples. I gasp softly and close my eyes as I feel a warm tingle running from my nipples to my pussy.

He unzips my jeans and slides his hand down between my legs. I feel his fingers part my smooth lips and slide into my wetness. He lifts his head up and looks at me. "Not in the mood, huh?" he asks, smiling. "My little slut is always in the mood." I say nothing. He's right. I want him to fuck me. He slides his fingers out of me and I moan in protest. "What a horny little slut you are," he says and removes the knife from my throat, returning it to his pocket. "I don't think you'll try to go anywhere now, will you?" I shake my head no, pressing my hips up against him. He looks down at me and traces a finger along the side of my face. I feel his finger on my lips and I open my mouth, sucking his finger in. I can taste myself on him.

He removes his finger and slides my jeans off, taking my panties with them. His hands slide up over my breasts, his fingers playing with my nipples, making them hard. He lowers his head between my legs and gently licks my shaved pussy, his tongue sliding between my lips. I press myself against him as I feel his tongue lightly flicking against my clit. Again I feel a surge of heat course through me and I want more than anything to come. I close my eyes and moan softly as he continues rubbing my nipples and licking my clit, his tongue barely touching it.

My hands are on his head now, my fingers weaved into his hair, pressing him closer to me. He licks my clit harder, faster, back and forth over and over until my back arches up against him and I cry out, my orgasm so intense I am left shaking.

I lay there, my legs trembling and I look down at him, still between my legs. He smiles at me and slips a finger into my pussy. "You're so fucking wet,' he says. I can feel the wetness dripping from me. He stands up and takes his pants off, then kneels above me and slides his hard cock deep inside me, groaning softly as he feels my tight, wet pussy surround him. I move with him as he thrusts, wanting to feel him deeper inside me. I place my legs over his shoulders as he thrusts faster and harder.

My eyes are closed and I'm moaning now as I feel my second orgasm approaching. "Yesss…fuck me harder," I pant, barely getting the words out. I hear him start to moan and I tell him, "I'm gonna come!" My fingers are digging into his arms, and I feel him tense up as I climax, his hot cum mixing with mine.

We lay together, both of us sweaty, still trying to catch our breath. I rest my head on his shoulder and look up at him, smiling. "I like playing that game," I say.