The Game

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Salteena
Salteena
589 Followers

"Mmmmmmm...for sure. It's natural...one way for couples to make love...girls too. Suzette and I do it all the time...she is delicious! Anyway, Sara, My Darling, you know in your heart that you want to. One of the reasons you came here so readily with Suzette today was because you felt sexually attracted to her..."

"I guess..."

"Come...let me teach you..."

I am truly not bi...but I will do anything for You: with any body, or any thing. Getting Sara to eat me out is Your way of asserting control over her. Her tongue and lips will surely delight me, but my orgasm, no my orgasms, because there will be more than just one, will stem from the knowledge that I am pleasing You.

I spread my legs. She gasps when You part my pussy lips to show her the exotic flower within. You point out my parts, show her where she should touch me with her tongue to give me maximum pleasure. A light brush of Your fingertip across my clit makes me shudder with anticipation. I feel her soft cheeks and her soft locks brush my inner thighs; her warm breath bathes me. Her tongue slides over my pussy, tentatively at first, and then with growing certainty. Lapping. Exploring. Teasing. Poking. Circling. It is nice, but I would much, much rather it was Your manly face between my thighs, Your expert tongue taking me to my peak.

The tide begins to rise. Knowing that You are looking on thrills me. Heavenly tension builds. Then Upppp and Overrrrr! Rolling pleasure takes over my body. Riding the wave of it. Sucking for air. Making unwitting, guttural sounds. Contorted fingers clutching bed sheets. Then down it slides. Melting away. Floating rapture.

I hear You telling Sara: "Don't stop...she needs to cum again and again. Each time is more intense than the last..."

The elusive feeling begins as a feathery thing. Tingles. Building. Then, Upppp and Overrrrr again!

A third time. A different rhythm. You are fucking Sara. Her tongue finds its way inside my hole: it is a tiny, but very welcome cock. Her fingers clasp my buttocks hard. She is making no sounds of protest or discomfort; so You are not in her anus. That is good. You usually let me prepare You and The One for that - and then let me watch. The vision in my mind overpowers me.

Upppp and Overrrrr!

Through Sara I am Your Plaything. Her teasing tongue resumes its work; she will hardly be able to speak when You finally release us!

Sara cums, moaning into my pussy and starting up The Tingle again...

You re-position us. You move Sara so that she and I are laid face-to-face. Her lips are puffy from kissing my pussy. My wetness coats her mouth and chin. I can smell myself on her. I kiss her sweetly and thank her for all the lovely orgasms she gave me.

Your Cock looms stiffly over us. It glistens with the juices from inside Sara's cunt. I turn her face towards You and press Your cock-head on her lips. She is malleable now. Knowing what is expected of her, she opens her jaws to let Your Cock slip inside. While she slicks and sucks You, I stroke her hair and whisper in her ear; "This is what your daddy wants you to do to him..."

I want to stay and see You squirt into Sara's mouth, but a gentle rap on the top of my head from Your knuckles reminds me that I still have things to do. Sara must cum again and again. I am to go down on her, to drive her crazy my tongue. And now that you have broken her, I am allowed to use my fingers as well. On my way, I part her rounded bottom cheeks and lick her little anal pucker; just to remind Sara that she is now completely ours.

Perhaps the next time Sara has to parade her underwear in front of her daddy, she will think of Us and then take her own initiative. Maybe We could set it up? I resolve to talk to You about it later. In the meantime, we will keep her overnight, getting her to call her aunt to tell her she is staying with a girlfriend from school - which she is in a way...

You and I, My Master, will teach her So Many pleasures!

-------

Suzette, thank You for letting me construct the words. Salteena

Salteena
Salteena
589 Followers
12