The Game

Story Info
He gets his sexy neighbour while watching the footy match.
1.4k words
3.85
53.8k
3
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Partly true story.

I was having a drink while watching the footy on a Sunday afternoon in my unit, when I heard the rain increasing on the roof. I opened the blind a little and opened the window to enjoy the misty aura and smell of earth, wind and rain. I spied the woman next door sitting with her window open and obviously enjoying the same feeling that the rain gives as I was. She had vertical blinds and I could just make out the fact she was sitting in front of her computer as she often did. I watched her rise and leave the room. She returned with a drink in her hand and a cigarette. I could make out the smoke rising from her lips as she drew in the smoke and blew it towards her monitor. She was not aware I was watching. Oblivious to me she coolly lifted her top over her head and sat there half naked for me to enjoy. I noticed she was smiling and appeared to be engrossed in what she was doing, sitting back and looking intently at whatever it was. It then dawned on me with the sound coming from her unit that she was also watching the footy. She was an attractive woman and had a large full figure, the kind I enjoy. Her breasts were quite large and her nipples were quite pronounced even from here.

She rose again and removed her panties and sat there naked, drinking and smoking enjoying herself as it was a good game. The first quarter finished and she rose and left my line of sight again. She returned with an immoral look on her face. She sat down, opened her legs and smiled to herself. I saw she had a vibrator in her hand. She started to stroke her breasts and move the vibrator down between her legs. I just sat there stunned and motionless hoping she would not stop. I turned my TV down so I could hear her moaning and playing with herself. I decided that to get a better view of the free show I would have to move closer and open my blinds so I could see her better. I slowly moved to the window and opened my blinds. She looked up and saw me.

She didn't draw back; she flashed me a smiled and beckoned me with her lips. She raised the vibrator to her lips and kissed it, rolling her tongue around the tip and smiling all the more towards me. That did it for me, I had a hard on that was bursting through my trousers just watching her. I smiled and rose as she walked towards her door. I heard her release the lock on her door as the invitation to join her was made real. I didn't knock. I walked straight in. She said "lock it behind you, so we don't get disturbed".

I turned the lock behind me and walked over to her. She invited me to get a seat and sit beside her. I released the bonds of my clothing and sat down naked next to her.

She slowly moved her hand down and held my erect cock and knelt down and slowly licked and flicked the tip of my hard cock. Slowly she rocked back and forth until she had my cock in her mouth and slid her tongue over the head. She held my balls in her hand and gave me a head job that nearly had me blow my load straight away. I held off with huge effort. I moved my hand to cup one of her breasts lightly. She rose and sat back next to me, so I returned the compliment, moving my chair in front of her so I was sitting facing her. I bent down and slowly moved my tongue over her erect nipples and heard her sigh. I sucked them gently but firmly and felt her quiver with excitement at what we were doing. I moved down further until I was kneeling with my head between her legs. I slowly licked her inner thighs and moved my tongue up to her cunt. It was moist and slippery. I opened her slit with my fingers and lightly licked and sucked her clit. It became harder under my tongue and I heard her inhale noisily as she held off her own orgasm. I moved my tongue inside her wet hot cunt and licked her juices with a passion. It tasted salty but sweet as she writhed on her chair. She came with a rush; her face was red from cumming in my mouth. Juices were dripping from her cunt as she looked down at my rock hard cock, she smiled and looked at the vibrator and I grabbed her hand and we moved to the lounge. She lay down and opened her legs and I slowly moved over her and slowly slid my cock into her cunt. It was hot and wet. We moved slowly in rhythm. She moved her hips so I could get in deeper. We moved harder and harder against each other and she started to moan and breathe heavier, an urgency building in her. I wanted to blow, but knew it was too soon yet. She heaved and jerked, arching her back as she came. She had her eyes closed, smiling as she rocked against my hard cock. She opened her mouth and I kissed her greedily, sucking at her warm tongue as she came.

After she stopped moving she smiled and asked if I would like to fuck her up the arse. I had always wanted to experience the pleasure of slamming my rather large cock into someone's arse. My voice quivered with anticipation as I answered yes. She moved from under me, gathered her vibe and slid it in deeply into her cunt. She presented doggy style, her arse wiggling in the air as she turned the vibrator speed up to full. Bursting with eagerness, I slowly inserted my cock in her tight arsehole, an inch at a time. She gave a slight squeal as I pushed my engorged cock inside her hot arse. Grabbing both cheeks, I spread them apart. I felt her stiffen when the depth of my rock hard cock hit deep inside her. I moved slowly first, then faster and deeper as she slid her vibe in and out of her cunt. I could feel the vibrator rubbing against my cock and buzzing as another orgasm built up, then erupted. I wrapped my arm around her, holding her large tit in my hand as I moved in and out of her arse. In excitement, I slapped her arse. She yelped in delight as I felt her hot skin on my hand. I struck her lightly at first then harder as she again rose to orgasm. I felt my balls fill and my cock throbbed as I neared my own release. As cum started to spurt from my bursting cock, she moved from under me and grabbed my cock in her hands, she fulfilled all my sexual desires, swallowing my hot, tangy spoof as it spurted over her face. It streamed out, covered her face. She licked and swallowed my cock clean with her soft tongue. My hard cock needed that release, but stayed hard as we enjoyed the moment together.

She moved her hand up and down the shaft of my cock to keep it hard. She again swallowed the full length of my cock till it again hardened in her mouth and smiled as she knew we could both go another round. I sat on the lounge and she straddled my cock, guiding it into her arsehole again. She moved up and down, ramming my cock into her arse as deep as it could possibly go while holding my balls in her hand. I held her tits, rolling her hard, protruding nipples in my fingers. She started to moan as she opened her legs wider and threw her weight down faster on my cock to get it as deep as she could. We moved in unison and as I felt myself blow again she removed my cock from her arse and watched as it sprayed all over her tits. She moved her hand squeezing every last drop of spoof from my balls, and licked her fingers. She smiled again and motioned to the game.

We hurriedly moved to gain a seat against the computer as the second half had begun....