The Game

Story Info
Gloria is introduced to a sexy game.
2.7k words
4.36
91.9k
13

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 10/26/2022
Created 07/23/2010
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I have a confession," said my husband as we sat at our kitchen counter having our morning coffee.

"What kind of confession?" I asked, not sure if this was going to be something serious, or a confession about breaking a dish and not telling me.

I guess he could see the concern on my face when he said, "It's nothing bad just something that happened and I'm not sure how to explain it."

"The best way is to just tell me," I said.

"You're right, last night at the cook-out I noticed a young guy staring at you, he watched you every where you went."

"Who was it?" I asked.

"I'm not sure exactly, I think he was introduced to us when we first got there, but I wasn't paying that much attention. He was lean with curly dark hair, a handsome young man. He had on white shorts and a blue tee-shirt."

"Oh, that was Jay, Irene and Dave's son. He's 18 and going to college in the fall. I did notice him watching me and I was kind of flattered," I said with a smile.

"Yeah that's right, now I remember being introduced."

"So what's the confession?" I asked.

"I think after the build up you're going to think this is silly, but here goes. I noticed that he was looking at you as you moved around the party and, as you know, when you would bend over people could see your cleavage."

"Just a little maybe," I said, again with a smile.

"I know, you weren't hanging out or anything like that, but I noticed Jay would always move into a position that would give him a better view," he said.

"Gee now I am feeling flattered, so what's the confession? " I said.

"Well while I was watching him peeking down your blouse, I got a hard on," he said with a laugh, realizing how silly it sounded.

He continued, "Seeing a young man looking at you that way was such a turn on to me. I had to sit down so the bulge in my pants wouldn't show."

"Oh my God, that is so funny," I said while laughing. "You pervert you!"

"I'm glad you find it funny and don't think I really am a pervert, "he said.

"I think it's cute and sexy too," I said.

"There's another part of my confession."

"There's more?"

"Last night while we were having sex I was fantasizing about him seeing you naked," he blurted out.

"I'm not so sure I like that you had to fantasize while making love to me," I said, getting a little pissed.

"No it wasn't like that Gloria, the thought would just pop into my head every once in awhile."

"Yeah, well next time clue me in on your fantasy and I'll decide if it's one I approve of," I said.

"Do you approve of the one I had?" he asked.

"Actually the thought of having a handsome 18 year old staring at me is very sexy," I answered.

The idea of being seen naked by a younger man was something I found myself fantasizing about over the last few years. I never mentioned it to my husband and now that he told me about Jay just looking at me, I was finding it more stimulating than he might have thought.

I poured us more coffee and went out by the pool to drink it. My son soon joined us before he went to his summer job. The "confession" wasn't mentioned again that day, but I must admit I did think about Jay a few times during the day.

That night when we went to bed, my husband cuddled up to me and asked if I thought he was weird because he got excited by watching someone peek down my blouse. I told him I didn't and to forget about it.

As we had sex that night I fantasized that Jay was watching us.

It was the next Friday after we both had a busy week working, we were sitting out by our pool enjoying a well deserved cocktail.

"The Dolans are having an evening cocktail party at their home tomorrow and I told them we would attend," I told my husband.

"Ah gee Gloria, I wish you would ask me first before you go and accept things like that. I asked Ted and Mark to going fishing with me out on the boat tomorrow and I don't want to have to rush back to go to a cocktail party," he said.

"Wouldn't it have been nice if you told me about your fishing trip," I said. "I'll go by myself and give your apologizes. The kids were invited for a pool party there at the same time. Plus I know plenty of people there so I can still have fun," I said, but letting him know I was annoyed.

We didn't discuss it the rest of the evening. I wasn't really as mad as I let him believe, but I would like to be consulted when he plans a guys day out fishing.

He was out of the house before I even woke up. When I woke I laid in my bed deciding if I should masturbate or not when I remembered I had an early morning nail appointment.

I masturbate by humping my pillow while fantasizing about a certain person or situation. I've done it that way since I was very young when I didn't really know what I was doing. I'm sure having Jay looking at me would have been the fantasy today.

I got my nails done, did some grocery shopping and went home. My daughter, who is 15, was just getting her breakfast, it was 11:30. My son 17 was at his summer job.

My daughter informed me that she was going to the party tonight, but was going to her girlfriend's house first and would spend the night at her house after the party. I'll talk to her friends mother to confirm those plans, I was 15 once myself!

At 7:30 I was all dressed and ready to go to the party, I checked myself out in the bedroom mirror. Damn I looked hot! I don't lack confidence by the way.

I have short blonde hair, a good figure, but I wish I had a better butt. I do have nice boobs and great legs. I'm 45 years old and have to work on keeping it all together. I run four times a week.

The party was summer casual so I was wearing white Capri pants, a shear white thong so I wouldn't have panty lines with a pale orange blouse that buttoned up the front and a shear white bra. White sandals and hoop earrings as accessories. I knocked on my son's bedroom door to see if he was ready, but when he answered he was still in his work clothes. He said he might just go to his friends' house and skip the party.

As soon as I arrived at the party I met several friends and we laughed and talked and had a cocktail or two.

I had my eye out for Jay, just out of curiosity you understand, to see if he was still watching me. I did notice him talking with friends, but he didn't seem to be giving me any "special" attention. In the process of looking for him I did notice another young fellow approximately the same age as Jay looking at me. I saw him more than once.

I was sitting at an empty table just to take a break when a woman that I knew from the parties, but didn't know real wel, sat down next to me.

"Hi Gloria, hope you don't mind if I join you. I have to give my feet a rest, "she said as she kicked off her shoe and rubbed her foot.

"Glad to have the company Kay, I was doing the same thing myself," I told her.

"Is your husband here tonight, I haven't seen him?" she asked.

"No I came alone, but my daughter is roaming around here somewhere, she came with some friends."

"I'm surprised all the guy's haven't been swarming all over you since you're unescorted," she said.

"My ego's in tacked, a few of the guys have been very friendly," I said with a smile.

Kay was an attractive woman in her early 50's. Her hair was a silver gray and looked great with her tan. She has a very nice figure, ample breasts and a very shapely butt. Her husband is I would guess about 10 or more years older than her and a golfing partner of my husband on occasion.

"Kay, speaking of guys swarming; I've notice at the last few parties that there are some young guys 18 to 20 years old walking around looking at me. The only reason I'm mentioning it now is I see Jay standing over there looking at both of us and the guy over there in the blue shirt and the guy next to him are looking at us also," I said.

"You're very observant Gloria, and you're right they have been looking you over and they are most definitely looking at us now.

"Gloria, no matter what I tell you now do you promise never and I mean never tell another soul about what I'm about to say?"

"As long as you can assure be it's nothing illegal or some other crime," I said, and only half kidding.

"It's nothing bad, just something very sexy and not something we would want repeated," she said.

"Sexy I can handle," I said, thinking this is going to be a story about someone's indiscretions.

"Okay to give you a quick overview. I started an exhibitions game made up of young men and older women. The average age of the guys is around 21 and the ladies from mid 30's on up. I'm the only one that knows all the participants and I'm the dominatrix of the club meaning I decide you will meet who and when. There is no sex expected, just exposing yourself to each other, then moving on. If sex should occur it's up the individuals, but it isn't part of the game rules," she said and paused looking at me.

I was amazed by what she was telling me and had a million questions, but I found the idea very sexy.

"Kay what do you mean you decide who meets who and when?" I asked.

"Our meetings mostly happen at parties or large group affairs. Through on occasion I've set something up when a game player told me they would be available for a meeting. So as an example; I would tell you to go to a certain private area here at this party, I would also tell a young man to go to the same location. Once there you would expose yourself to him and he in return would do the same thing. It could be just a quick flash of your breasts or more if you like. You would then both return to the party. Our members find it just as much a turn on when they return to the party and go their own direction to make eye contact later during the evening knowing that they exposed themselves to that person. It's more of a head game than having sex .It could be a lot of fun if you're an exhibitionist. Do you think this would be something you would enjoy Gloria?"

"I'm getting excited just from hearing about it! So I can assume that Jay and the other guys are part of the game?" I asked.

"Yes, but I have to talk to them about being more discreet. They were just supposed to keep an eye out for anyone that would be a good addition to our game, not get picked out of a crowd as a stalker"

"How do husbands fit into the picture?" I asked.

"If you tell him what you're doing you should never mention me or the other game players. Though this isn't illegal it's not something you would want all your friends to know about, I'm sure you can appreciate that, so what do you think?"

"What if I try it and find out it's not something I like?"

"Just tell me and I won't match you up after that, this is a fun thing, so if you don't enjoy it, why play."

This is something I would never have dreamed of doing, well okay maybe dreamed about, but to do it for real was very sexy. I liked the idea of showing myself to the guys and to be able to look at them was a bonus.

"Kay you can count me in. What's the next step?" I asked

"I'll monitor your first meet, just to make sure you understand how it works and also to make sure you'll actually do it," she told me.

"Are the male players just young guys?" I asked.

"For now they are, but we've been thinking about adding people of all ages as long as they're sexy," she said with a smile.

"One more question, I'm bisexual do you ever have two women meet?" I asked with a grin.

"That's something I'll keep in mind," she answered also with a grin.

"When can I have my test meet?" I asked.

"Go into the house to the second floor, the last room on the right is a guest bedroom, I'll be there shortly."

As I was going into the house I had that sexy feeling in the pit of my tummy, this was so bizarre, but what a turn on!

I was in the designated bedroom for only a few minutes when Kay walked in with a young blond haired boy of 18. I was hoping it would be Jay since I've been fantasizing about him, but this guy was adorable.

"Gloria, this is Eddie," said Kay.

"Hello Eddie."

"Hello Gloria."

"This is a little different, because this is the first time for both of you," Kay said, giving both of us a smile.

Eddie had blonde hair and was thin; but he was very cute, he seemed almost embarrassed which I found to be very exciting.

"So in the future when you're set up to meet someone you'll arrive in a room or another location, you can introduce yourself, but giving any other information about yourself is up to you. Gloria you can start first and I'll stand back here and watch," she said as she move to the corner of the room.

I was standing about 5 feet in front of Eddie, he looked nervous as hell, but his eyes stayed glued to my hands as I unbuttoned my blouse. When I removed it I looked down at myself and saw my erect nipples pressing against my shear bra. I then slowly pulled down my pants so I was standing before sexy Eddie in my bra and thong.

"Eddie, do you like what you're seeing?" I asked with a smile.

"This is the hottest thing I've ever done," he answered with such a sincere face I had to laugh.

"Eddie, please don't make me wait, pull down your shorts for me," I asked.

He removed his shorts and briefs together. I saw a beautiful young cock standing straight up, God this was so hot!

I unhooked the clasp of my bra and let it drop to the floor, while I was doing that Eddie removed his shirt. It was such a sight seeing such a nice hard cock on such a thin frame, very sexy indeed! I pulled my thong down and could feel myself getting wetter as Eddie stared at my trimmed pussy. I reached out for his hand and he took it. I placed his hand on my pussy and pulled our bodies together in an embrace.

"Okay Gloria and Eddie, you don't want to get too carried away, time to get dressed and back to the party. You have to remember you can only be missing for a short period of time or people will get suspicious. You both did great welcome to the club."

Eddie and I got dressed and headed back to the party. Kay was right, seeing Eddie during the party gave me an extra thrill knowing that the handsome young man saw me naked and I saw him. Also I couldn't help but wonder who else was playing the game.