The Game

Story Info
Desperate survival.
2.6k words
4.16
34.6k
7
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"It's Two." The man sitting in the passenger seat of the dark blue van said. The side door suddenly opened and Julia Myers ran for dear life. She was thankful for the sneakers, jeans and short sleeved blouse. It was a warm night with a slight cool breeze that picked up occasionally. The moon overhead was full, casting it's bright light on the landscape below. She was at the entrance of a park and without hesitation she entered.

Long tall trees formed a natural corridor into the heart of the park but she angled left so that she could no longer be seen on the path. Green grass extended as far as the eye could see broken up by clumps of bushes, rows of hedges and a baseball diamond. She turned left so that she was going due West and entered one of the baseball dugouts.

Small and enclosed she'd normally be out of her mind to use it as a refuge but for the time being she needed to catch her breath and get her bearings. She chanced leaning against the fence that separated her from the diamond so she could look at the sky. Small groups of clouds threatened to block out the moon but not any time soon.

She sat back on the bench and put her head against the wall behind her. She listened to the night and finally heard someone rushing by. She looked up to see a man in running shorts make his way to the other dugout. His back was to her but he was moving quickly, within seconds he was going to see that the other dugout was empty and make his way here.

She went for the exit only to see a man standing there smiling at her. He watched her for a moment then inclined his head "Dangerous place to be this early." She backed up a few steps but the man stepped forward the same amount. "Suck my cock." He demanded.

"Take my shirt instead." Julia offered as she pulled her shirt off. The air was cool as it ran over her skin. She handed the shirt to the guy as she passed him by. She stepped out of the dugout and sprinted for a group of trees further to the south.

She got to the trees and passed through them before turning East and making her way back towards the van. She passed the entrance to the Park at a dead run but the van was no longer there. She crossed a line of bushes then came to a stop near a bunch of rose bushes. She hunkered down to catch her breath.

Two men working together. The only one she'd encountered very aggressive. She chanced a look through the bushes but saw no one. She looked up at the moon and cursed her luck. With her shirt off the light from the moon shone down on her skin, broken up by the black bra she was wearing. It made her stand out like a sore thumb.

She heard the distinct sound of running feet on grass behind her and dove to the side quickly. A man shot past her, a look of surprise on his face as he rammed head first through the roses. She took off, crouching low at first then standing to get her legs pumping. She could hear the man behind her cursing as he tried to maneuver his way out of the thorny bushes. She turned north and hide herself in a small copse of trees, a small bench sitting in the middle of them as if the hidden little area had been intentional.

She propped herself up against a tree rather than sit on the bench then closed her eyes. She could hear the night around her and in the distance she thought she heard talking. They were everywhere, she didn't know the Park. She didn't know where to go. Her heart was beating fast and someone had her shirt.

Minutes passed then suddenly a man poked his head into the copse. "Get a load of this place." He said as Julia flattened herself against the tree and slowly moved to keep it between them. The man glanced around then smiled as he spotted her. She bolted and he gave chase. She angled for the open grass and saw another guy spot her, he began to converge but the footsteps behind her got louder.

She waited until the last possible second then dropped to the grass, laying out and coming to a stop as quickly as she could. The man behind her shot past, his feet catching her side and she locked her arm down on his feet so he couldn't jerk them free. The guy went sailing away into open space, his mouth hanging open as he gave one loud curse while the ground rose to claim him.

He hit hard but Julia rolled to her feet and tried to get away from the second man. No such luck, he grabbed her hips but she shifted directions and he lost is grasp. She took off but he was right behind her. They ran fifty feet then the man snaked a foot out to trip hers and down she went. She hit hard on her left side then rolled but before she could make it to her feet the guy was on top of her.

"Not so fast cutie, you're mine." He said as his fingers fumbled over her jeans button and zipper. She crawled away from him while he held on tight and off her jeans came. She fixed the shoe that had almost come off inside the leg of her jeans then took off running. The man watched her go, kneeling on the grass before pulling her discarded pants towards him.

She was in bra and panties now but she still had her shoes and that meant she still had speed. She spotted a hedge maze to her right and entered, staying low as she went twisting and turning to lose herself deep inside. She picked out a dead end then sat down in the corner, the bright moonlight no friend to her naked skin. She put her arms around her knees then rested her head in the crook hoping no one could see her while she tried to catch her breath.

Time passed and silence once again descended on the Park but when Julia looked up she could see a man standing at the entrance to her dead end watching her. He didn't try to move towards her, being content to keep her penned up for now.

She couldn't let that happen, eventually others would come and it would be harder to get away. She got up and moved towards the man who stepped into the dead end to block her escape. "No sense in fighting it." He said. "If you want out you've got to pay me." He held his hand out.

She kept walking towards him, not daring to waste time as she reached behind her back and unhooked her bra. She shrugged out of it, tossed it to him and ran by all at once. He tried to stare at her tits but fumbled with the bra and she was off running once again.

She moved away from the man but wasn't sure which way she was going. He fell out of sight so she slowed down to consider which way she was going. The night air caused her nipples to harden as she moved, swirls of cool air contrasting with the heat of her body. She hit a dead end, backtracked then continued forward. The man fast approached her from behind so she cut to the right and followed around to a dead end.

She cursed her luck and turned to see a different guy go shooting past. He hadn't seen her turn and her dead end turned out to be a godsend. She went to the corner and crouched down, trying to make herself as small as possible. She heard more running footsteps.

"I got turned around but I think she's behind me." A man said.

"Scotty's out. He went face first through some rose bushes." Another man said.

"Better be careful, she's fast." The first said.

"I got her bra. She's got great tits." A third man said. Three of them. She tried to make herself smaller but it was no use, if they came this way she was finished.

"Time's ticking. Let's get on with this." Julia heard the sound of feet and she held her breath. Almost immediately a man appeared around the corner. "Dead end." He said then his eyes descended on her. She moved towards him without getting up, her hands resting on his hips. He made ready to say something and she let go. He closed his mouth and she reached up to his running shorts. He watched silently as she pulled the shorts down his legs.

He was already semi-erect and growing quickly as she reached up to take him in her hand, giving him a few quick strokes before putting her mouth over his hard cock. She knelt on the ground and felt the wet grass against her skin. She moved her head in a slow rhythm, her hand pumping him when she came up for air. She took her time with him and he didn't complain. She sucked along the length of his shaft but wasn't interested in deep-throating him. He could deal with it.

She felt him rocking his hips in time to her mouth then he tensed, gasped and his hands pushed her head down against his cock. She felt him release and jerked her head out of the way, his cum splashing on her right shoulder and arm. He felt the sudden lack of pressure on his cock and came up short, surprise crowding his features but she was gone, her feet pumping.

She turned to the left to backtrack her way out of the maze and saw the entrance after just a few minutes of hunting. She was ten feet away from freedom when one of the men stepped into the exit and came after her. She didn't slow down, she raced up to him then bounced into the air as he reached out for her. Her feet went to his left while her torso went to the right, she grasped his wrist then rolled back the way she'd come. The guy was dragged over her body as she fell and his own momentum slammed him into the ground.

He didn't move. He lay there with his eyes wide open, a stunned expression on his face as he frantically tried to remember how to breathe but she stepped over him and was gone. "Son of a bitch." She heard someone say behind her which was her cue to sprint. She angled to the right hoping to use the maze itself as a barrier but she didn't want to go back inside.

She'd gotten twenty feet or so when someone grabbed her panties from behind. She didn't stop, she poured on the speed and the guy couldn't keep up and hold her panties. He lost his balance and fell, her panties ripping off her hips. She nearly lost her balance but recovered, chaffed her left hip clearing a picnic table then crossed open ground for some trees to the East.

"Fucking Jack Rabbit, get her!" She heard from behind her but the man was far enough back that she didn't think she was in any danger. She got to the trees then cut to the left and slowed down.

She moved past another set of rose bushes then turned towards the baseball diamond in the distance. "Got you!" She heard a second before someone grabbed her arm. She shrugged out of the grasp and turned ninety degrees to take off again. The man grabbed her hair and she fell onto her back as she cried out in pain. "We meet again!" He said as he crawled on top of her. She struggled to get out from under him but he pushed her legs up into the air then penetrated her without fanfare.

She cried out in pain but he began moving his hips quickly, his cock imbedded deep inside her and the pain was replaced by pleasure. She lay there penned underneath him as he slowed so he could enjoy himself. He stopped at one point and she felt him pulse inside her then began moving again. "God, you feel good." He breathed. He grabbed a handful of her hair and used it to keep her in place as he pumped hard into her. She grit her teeth and endured the pain but he didn't come, he kept going, his face a snarl as he concentrated.

He fucked her for a bit longer then got up, his hand latched onto her arm. "Get up." She struggled to her feet but he was already moving, heading for a picnic table. He stopped short and bent her over it, her chest on the wood with her ass hanging out in the air.

He got behind her and kicked her legs apart. She felt him brush his cock over her pussy until he found her opening then he pushed inside. He rocked his hips quickly, filling her up and she felt the wood of the table bite into the skin of her stomach. He held onto her arms so she turned her head to the side so she could breathe.

She hated admitting how good he felt inside her. His cock was pulsing as if ready to come but he suddenly slapped her ass and she jumped, gasping as the pain seared her ass cheek. "Asshole." She breathed but the man didn't pay attention, he kept pumping his hips against hers.

He let go of her arms and she dug her nails into the wood and tried to steady herself but he grabbed her hair again and jerked her head back. She cried out at the duality of pleasure and pain but the pain quickly disappeared leaving her world filled with pleasure.

Sweat stung her eyes as he kept going but finally his colossal reserve of stamina ended and he roared loudly as he came inside her. She felt him fill her up, his heat flowing through her, causing her own orgasm. She cried out as her body rebelled against her wishes but it subsided in time for her to hear him talking.

"...awesome, but now I'm going to fuck your ass." She felt his wet cock slip up against her anus and she grit her teeth in preparation for the pain that was coming her way.

"Time!" Someone yelled to her left.

"You've got to be fucking shitting me." The man stopped, his cock resting in the crack of Julia's ass but he made no attempt to penetrate her. She closed her eyes and tried to catch her breath. Suddenly the sting of a freezing cold drink struck her palm and she looked up to see one of the men smiling at her.

"Fuckin A Julia. What got into you?" He said as he opened his own bottle and took a swig. Julia pushed herself up from the table, turned around and sat down. The man who'd been fucking her stood there covered in sweet, his own sports drink in hand.

"I almost had your ass." He said with a grin.

"Dream on lover boy." She countered.

"You broke two of Joseph's ribs with that kung fu move you pulled." She turned to look at Vincent, the guy she'd given a blow job to. He had a drink as well.

"Can't take the heat, stay out of the kitchen." One of them said.

"Scotty's pissed." Arthur, the man who'd fucked her said.

"I don't know why you guys complain." Julia said. "It's just a game."