The Game Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

At 2:00 p.m. Liz opened the third box and read the note inside. "Since you are into the third box you have lost and did not do well in your efforts. You have seen the photos and know what you must do. First you must go purchase the items needed. Make sure you take a friend to help offer suggestions and document your efforts."

Jim wondered what the instructions meant. Liz began to cry and handed the group of photos to him. What Jim saw was more of the photos from the sites he visited. All showed a woman inserting or with something inserted in some sexual way. Some were in her pussy, others in her ass and while still others were in her mouth. Jim was shocked and looked into the box to see a large selection of dildos. The last paper in the pile was a suggestion list. Jim smiled wickedly. Liz sobbed.

Jim got ready to go. Liz didn't rush him, for she knew the time limit for the section. It would be finished at 6 p,m. with or without having to make any of those horrible photographs. The thought struck her again, would Jim post any that she made for him on the internet?

While Jim showered and dressed, Liz touched up her makeup. She had been thru so much already, the fatigue was showing on her face. She did the best she could but was unable to hide the fact. It was 2:30 before Jim was ready to drive her to the grocery store. Jim took the camera. He discreetly took photos of Liz purchasing cucumbers, carrots, zucchini squash, banana's, and leaks. Last Liz picked out a ginger root. Jim did get a little education that day on vegetables. On they went with the buggy and purchased some long thin bottles with, ketchup, olive oil, and sodas. The house wares department was where they picked up a rolling pin and a turkey baster. The last on the list was a box of popsicles. Liz cringed at the thoughts.

Next they stopped at a home improvement center. In that store they picked up some large dowel rods, plastic pipe with glue end caps, and then some rubber hoses. The man was curious as to why each was purchased in such short lengths. Luckily Jim explained that it was due to not knowing the exact size needed. The cashier shrugged and asked if it wouldn't have been easier to measure the size.

Last stop was a drug store. Liz had to purchase two boxes of condoms, several tubes of K-Y jelly, and a large container of Vaseline. That was the most embarrassing for Liz. And to make matters worse she would learn later that Jim had recorded the act for later viewing.

Back home they had just over two hours to complete the photos shoot. As before Liz had to smile for the camera. To make it more interesting Jim set Liz up in the kitchen for the vegetables. She had to sit on a chair legs spread and see what she could get into her pussy, ass and mouth. She had to suck on each thing before it made entrance into her body. The carrots were easy to get in her ass and looked interesting in the photos. Liz found that the cucumbers and squash were difficult to get into her pussy. The worse was the ginger root. It burned in her sore holes. But with the help of a lot of lubricant she managed to soothe the burn and get all into her body. Jim even got Liz a tub of butter to use. She was almost in tears before she left the kitchen. The den was where Liz used the things purchased at the home supply center and the rolling pin. That was difficult but Liz managed with the liberal use of Vaseline. Jim picked the bed room to insert the bottles and the last set was taken in the bathroom where Liz had to use the large selection of dildos.

Thinking she had completed the assignment with only 5 minutes to spare Jim come up with the popsicles. Liz wanted to refuse but Jim just pointed at the clock. He placed her on the bed with three towels folded under her. Jim inserted the long cold cherry Popsicle into her sore and stretched pussy. In spite of herself Liz's nipples hardened as she shivered. Jim recorded it all on the digital camera.

Finally the time was up. Jim pulled what remained of the frozen treat out of Liz's body. He smiled as he threw it into the commode. Liz lay on the bed and was not prepared for what happened next. Jim sprang on the bed and buried his face between her legs. Soon Liz was having s strong orgasm, her second in the last week and a half.

Jim climbed off and thanked Liz. When he got up to wash his face Liz headed out to take a bath and clean her body. She knew there were two boxes to go and they only got worse. All she could do was try to rest up, for the next was going to be painful and trying.

At 6:00 p.m. it was time for the forth box. . The instructions read, "You have suffered much but must not have learned your lesson. You need to be spanked to remind you of your failure. In the box are the needed items that will help show you the true path. And others might be found that would also be useful. The photo will give you some hints of what you will receive."

Liz handed Jim a set of photos. He was amazed and taken back by what he saw. All were of women receiving or that had received corporal punishment. Jim looked in the box. There was a flogger, a strap, a thin short cane, a crop and wooden paddle. Also in the box were restraints that could be used. Hand cuffs, legs shackles, leather cuffs and ropes to pull then tight. Liz stripped naked and stood waiting orders.

"Let's head to the garage for the first shoot," Jim suggested in a strong voice.

Liz headed to the cool garage. She was happy they had left their cars in the drive way. Placing cuffs on her wrists Jim pulled her arms toward the rafters. Liz looked over her shoulders with a mixture of fear and excitement to see what Jim would use first.

Jim began with the flogger. He worked slowly on the back and legs. Liz danced with the touch of the whip. Jim paused to snap photos. He couldn't believe Liz was allowing him to do this to her. Liz couldn't believe how turned on she was.

Forgotten was the cool air, for heat filled both their bodies. Sweat poured off both as the shoot continued. When Liz's body was pink from the flogging Jim lowered her arms and make her kneel. With leg shackles and a rope to her shoulders Liz was trapped I a kneeling position. Liz looked up at Jim wondering what was next. Jim unzipped his pants. His cock sprang into her face. Jim wanted relief and stepped closer. Liz closed her eyes and opened her mouth. Taking her husband between her lips Liz began to work. Her excitement was apparent. She found herself wanting Jim to cum in her mouth this time. She needed to cum but in a strange way she was getting pleasure from sucking Jim's cock. Liz had never enjoyed it so much before.

Breathing thru her nose she took in his musky smell. Liz felt his hands on the back of her head. Jim spoke, "Look at me Liz when you suck my cock!" He said it with authority. Liz's eyes sprang open and she looked up. Her eyes met his. She saw his lust and she felt her own. In a way she was not sucking Jim, it was more he was fucking her mouth. Soon he erupted in her mouth so strongly that some of the cum shot out her nose. It was humiliating and exciting. Liz strangely felt almost as good as if she had cum herself.

Jim didn't clean her but he did get a few photos of her messy face before he led Liz to the kitchen. There he bent her over the table and tied her arms to the far legs. Liz found her ankles were tied to the adjacent table legs to spread her legs. She wondered what she looked like and she felt a tingle in her sex. She would see later, for Jim took many photos of her spread.

In the kitchen Jim used the cane and the paddle. Liz was sobbing but still enjoying it as he turned her bottom red. Many photos later, Liz was taken to the den and bent over the back of the couch. In that place and position her sore bottom felt the sting of the strap and crop. Again she was crying when Jim finished his work. The last shots were of Liz standing in the corner with her red bottom shining.

When the clock said 10:00 p.m. Liz's ordeal was over. With the forth box that is. She knew she still faced the fifth box. She did have the comfort of knowing the sixth box was not to be her fate. She wondered how those 4 hours would have played out. A mixture of pain and fear rushed over her exhausted body.

Two hours of rest and the last box would be opened. The time would be 4 a.m. when she was done. Liz wanted it that way. She would need to rest the balance of the weekend to be able to face Monday.

At 10 minutes to midnight Liz knelt beside the chest removing the 5th and her last box. She opened the envelope attached and began to read. "You have quite a lot to endure over the next four hours. You have seen the photos and know what's in store. I hope this teaches you a lesson. You shouldn't play games if you aren't ready to pay the piper so to speak. Now you will have four sessions this trip and have time to make plenty of photos. Better get started now. Time is a wasting!"

Liz began to cry as she removed all her clothing. Jim watched and had a hit of excitement in his eyes. When Liz was naked she handed the box to Jim to open. She didn't wait for his examination of the contents; instead Liz went to the living room and knelt on the floor.

Jim looked in the box. On top were more photos taken from his secret files. These were of what one might call 'breast torture'. The first set of 10 photos was of women that had their lovely breasts bound tightly. Many of the women had expressions of pain as their breasts were colored from pink to purple. Jim hated to admit it but the photos gave him an erection. Why did he get aroused seeing a woman's breasts being abused? The next 10 were of women with their breasts in a press or clamps of some sort on their nipples. Digging deeper in the pile he found shots of wax coated breasts. All that continued to add to the erection in Jim's pants. The last were of beautiful breasts being flogged or showing the marks of a whip.

Jim sat on the bed. He put the photos aside to see what the box held. He began to sort thru the contents. There were lengths of soft rope, a bag of strong rubber bands, long thin nylon zip ties, and a ball of course string. Deeper he found three sets of nipple clamps, one the clover leave design that tighten as they are pulled, a set that were tightened with adjustment screws and the last set were spring loaded alligator clips. Another items was a plastic bag with 24 wooden spring loaded clothed pins. For wax there were 4 candles, 2" in diameter and 6" long. There were in four colors, red, blue, purple and black. The last two things in the box were a black wooden breast press with three screws and a black flogger with a 4" handle and 9 strips of leather strap 14" long.

Jim sat and looked at all the items. He was caught between the excitement of what the items meant and the knowledge of the pain they would inflict on his wife. He took a few minutes to calm himself and decide if he could complete this task. He reasoned that it was Liz's idea to play this game. It was her that had made the rules. She collected the equipment and outlined each session. For that reason alone Jim would do his best to complete this last session.

Jim looked at the clock. He had used 10 minutes of his time. Taking the box in his hand he went to find Liz. Walking into the den he found his wife kneeling in the center of the floor. She had tears on her cheeks but she did not make a sound. Near Liz, and to her left, stood a strait back chair. On the seat of the chair was a photo of how it might be used. On the coffee table were all the straps that would be needed to secure Liz to that chair.

Jim felt his heart race. He wasted no time putting Liz in the chair backwards and strapped her in place. With hands cuffed behind her back Liz's breast were displayed over the back of wooden chair. Jim bent down and kissed Liz. Neither would believe the way she kissed back.

Looking at the table Jim saw the ball gag. "Liz do you want the gag?"

Liz looked down and whispered, "Not till I need it. I'll do my best to let you hear my moans and groans. If it gets too much, you'll have to gag me or we'll have the cops here."

Jim took the white roped and began to bind Liz's left breast. She watched in horrid excitement as it began to swell. But she felt wetness on the seat of the chair. Liz hoped Jim didn't notice. She did however see the bulge in the front of his pants.

Liz watched one breast swell as Jim did the other. When both were bound he stopped for some photos. He made Liz look at the camera with pain filled eyes. He got a dozen shots before he tried a different binding. Liz moaned as much as Jim removed the ropes as she did when he place them. The second set of photos was shots with a series of zip ties on her tits. They were thinner and bit into the flesh more. Again photos taken, then the binding were cut off her breasts bringing the same pain as the ropes.

The third set of photos was with multiple rubber bands on her breasts. They cut into her flesh too and were tight enough to make her breasts change color. More photos were taken. The last in the chair were with the course string wrapping and encasing her tits till they looked like brown logs sticking out in front of her body.

Finally that first hour was over and Jim was ready to use the press. Although Liz had purchased that device days earlier, she had not tried it out to see its effect. She wanted to feel it the first time at the hands of her master. For the next hour her breasts were subjected to pressure, and clothes pins. Jim loved to experiment with the nipple clamps and torment Liz's tender flesh. By the time Jim had the alligator spring clamps in his hand Liz was begging for the gag. Jim had many lovely photos before the second hour was over.

The third hour was used to coat Liz's breasts with wax. All four candles were used and documented. There was pain both in the application of the wax and the removal. It was interesting to see the different colors of wax on her soft white breast flesh.

The last hour was used to flog her already sore breasts. Jim took his time and painted her tit flesh pink then red, photographing each stage. When it was over Liz was a wreck but not as she had expected. She was so horny she wanted to take Jim right then and there. She fought the urge and cleaned up all the items placing them back in the chest and locking it closed.

Looking at her husband in the early hours of the morning, Liz explained, "Jim I'm going to sleep in the guest room from now till next weekend. Give me the camera and I'll complete my part. Now good-night!"

Liz was just anxious to get away from her husband before she raped him. Liz slept but she didn't rest all that well. She had not only a welled up sexual desire but also the confusion as to why she had found it all so arousing.

Liz stayed in bed till after noon. The door was locked because she didn't want to see Jim. It was not anger, more a fear she wouldn't have the will power keep to her plan. Going to the shower Liz started the water and took a look at her body in the full length mirror on the wall. She had marks from the whipping on her breasts and on her stomach. As she touched them she felt a tingle in her sex. Turning she looked over her shoulder to see what had been done to her ass. That part of her body had marks showing as well. She touched them and felt a stronger tingle. Knowing she had best get washed, Liz stepped into the shower. The water felt good but all too soon Liz had to get out because it was stimulating her more than she wanted at the moment.

At 2 that Sunday afternoon Liz slipped out of her sanctuary and went to the kitchen. She got a snack and found Jim asleep on the couch. The TV was blaring out a sports game, but the noise had no affect on the sleeping man. Liz smiled and headed to get Jim's lap top computer. She down loaded the first set of photos from her punishment into a file on his computer. She placed the file with the photos and videos of the 'game' they had played together.

She had completed that chore with the computer put in place before Jim awoke. Liz went back to her room and locked the door. She was glad she hadn't been seen her husband. Soon she was snuggled into bed and sleeping soundly.

Monday she awoke early and was gone before Jim got up. He was disappointed but felt he would see her that evening. What he found when he got home that night was a note and another box of condoms. Liz said she would be at a seminar the rest of the week. Jim wasn't happy but sat down to enjoy the photos Liz had loaded for him. He was most pleased to see the new file. He saw the photos of his wife covered with his cum and couldn't resist the urge. He rationalized that if Liz wasn't home to take care of him he had that right.

Liz came in late, after Jim was asleep and loaded the second set of photos from her punishment in his lap top. She was again gone before he woke up. Tuesday and Wednesday nights were the same. Jim was getting frustrated but he did have the nightly pleasure of the new files. On Thursday Jim got an email from Liz. It said he would need to have 500 cash by Friday night. He was instructed to place it on the entry hall table. It was for a surprise she said. Liz also informed Jim she would not be home till Saturday afternoon.

Jim was more than a little upset. He had been without his wife in their bed for three weeks and Liz hadn't been willing to allow his touch for a month before that. All because of some photos she had found on his computer. True they were pornographic and not just naked women. They were what might be classed as B/D and light SM. Many of the photos were designed to degrade and humiliate the female. Why he enjoyed them and more precisely why did he saved them Jim, could not answer.

He thought with humiliation how he had filled so many condoms. And most, if not all had been as a result of looking at the photos he had taken of Liz. It was strange to him that he would never consider placing them on the web for other men to view. No, they were his and his alone. He didn't mind looking at other women as Liz had pointed out. And those women were wives and daughters of other men. And he had been aroused to see captions of a woman made to serve other men orally. To see photos of a woman with cum covering her was most exciting. But when Liz spoke of sucking another man's cock Jim had slapped her. He didn't mean to hurt her; it was just his jealousy.

Yes he loved the photos he had taken of Liz and the humiliating things she had done in her game as she called it. But they were his and his alone. He would not share them with anyone. He had made Liz expose herself at the adult book store but that was to show the perverted clerk what was his and his alone. Something a wormy creep like the clerk would never have.

Jim had no idea why he would need $500 but he did as he was told. He had not seen Liz since Sunday and all he had was some e-mails. He suspected she was coming and going from the house but he had no evidence. But there was the fact that each day another file folder appeared on his laptop. And the bedroom door was always locked not allowing Jim to see just what that room held.

Friday night came and Jim went home. He was expecting to find Liz as had been the case the last two Friday evening. But he was disappointed to find the house empty. He did find a note reminding him to have the money on the table by 9 that night.

Jim thought about heading out to get something to eat but didn't. He found something to eat then got a beer. He sat in the den watching TV for a few minutes but that didn't hold his interest. What was on his mind was Liz. When she came in tomorrow he would put an end to this. She was his wife and she would start acting like it again. No more sleeping in separate beds. He would not allow her to play any more silly games.