The Game Ch. 03

Story Info
The erotic Action Adventure Continues on Belize
7.5k words
4.35
10k
0

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 10/29/2022
Created 06/10/2014
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Danielle and Jack took turns in the cramped shower of the ship before getting dressed for supper. Thankfully, the first night was casual so they did not have to get too dressed up. They playfully rubbed their bodies together as they moved about the cramped cabin. Jack escorted her by extending his elbow as they walked through the ship toward the dining room, checking their map to make sure they were headed in the right direction. People were engaged in many different activities within the ship. Different types of music could be heard from the various clubs that were located along their route.

Their room passes indicated to which dining room and table they were assigned. A maître d' escorted them to their table which was near the windows on the port side. Counting the chairs they could see that that their table would consist of four couples, included themselves. Two of the other couples were just arriving as they got to the table. They introduced themselves and took their seats. She tried to memorize their names before the others arrived. Everyone seemed friendly and in good spirits so dinner looked to be very enjoyable. The waiter flirted with the women and treated everyone like royalty. Peeking at the menu, the food choices looked amazing. The fourth couple arrived shortly after they were seated, filling the round table.

Everyone at their table came from varied backgrounds with stories that she found to be fascinating. The first couple with whom they spoke were school teachers from Ontario, Canada. Their names were Bridget and David Henderson. They had done a lot of traveling all over the world during their summer break. Another gentleman and his wife, Dr. Steven and Dr. Julie Keller both held PhD's in anthropology. They specialized in the Mayan culture and enjoyed coming to these places to see new things in their field of expertise. They knew of some ruins, deep on the jungles of Belize that most tourists didn't get the chance to see. The ritualistic world of the Mayans fascinated Danielle as the Kellers spoke. Danielle secretly hoped that she could travel with the anthropologists to see what they would see. The anthropologists were from Chicago where they were part of the University faculty. The third couple was retired and loved to vacation on cruise ships. Joan and Earl Smith lived in south-central Florida and would often book a last-minute cruise at reduced fares. They already had another booked for shortly after they returned from this cruise. They announced that this was their forty-seventh cruise. The choice of appetizers, meal and desert were fabulous. A few bottle of wine were added by the couples. The table conversation was filled with excitement about the coming days and the delight of getting to know new people.

The meal ended too soon as the dining room began to clear out for the next group of diners. They all wished one another a good night as they went their separate ways.

"Would you like to check out the show in the auditorium?" Jack asked as they walked through the crowds on the ship.

"Sure," she replied not wanting to miss anything.

"We'll be heading on a journey onto the island at 7:00 tomorrow so we should probably get to bed early," he said.

"Really?" she asked. That was the first she had heard about any excursions.

"It's part of the plan that we have prepared for you," was all he offered.

His comment snapped her back to the reality of his adventure game. She was so in the moment at dinner that she almost forgot that they were more than just casual guests on the cruise ship. They went into the theater along with what seemed like half of the ship's passengers. They were lucky to find bench seats in a back corner where they sat waiting for the show to begin. Danielle was already feeling a little tired after the big dinner and a couple glasses of wine. She rested her head on Jack's shoulder as they relaxed. He placed one arm around her and they cuddled in their seats. It felt nice and the absence of armrests made it easier to be close.

When the overly cheerful voice of the cruise director interrupted the din of the crowd they both became more alert. He introduced the ship's band and singers who tried their best to be professional. There were some good voices but the lead singers seemed to shriek into their microphones a bit too often. Jack began seducing her as the performers danced and sang. His hand was on her thigh, making her hot as he stroked her upper leg under her dress. They both were getting amorous and had already started to make out like teenagers so they left for their state room before the show ended.

They walked hand in hand through the ship, passing by the pool on the open deck. A movie was playing on a huge screen above the pool and people were scattered around the deck in their loungers. Jack laid Danielle down on an empty lounge chair and sat beside her as they checked out the movie. Once he started kissing her, they knew it was time to return to the privacy of their room. When they arrived in the suite, Jack unzipped her dress and pulled it down over her shoulders. He slipped her bra straps down over her shoulders next and slipped her bra from her breasts. Bending over he suckled her left nipple. Devouring her he threw Danielle onto the bed where she bounced on her backside. Removing his own clothes he leaned over her on his hands and gazed into her eyes. He could tell that she was excited. He reached down to remove her panties. His fingers tickled on her waist as he slipped them inside and slid the silk underwear smoothly down her slender legs and off over her feet. With grace and expertise he leaned his face above her groin, placing his mouth over her vagina. His warm breath felt erotic before he began stroking her clit with his tongue. She opened her legs to allow him better access as she moaned and raised her mound to help him get better penetration. He slipped a pillow under her bottom to keep her pussy elevated.

"You know," he said, "Being on this ship reminds me of my sailor training and all the useful knots that we practiced and learned for the boat.

Straddling her body she watched as he looked around the room for something. When he didn't see what he was searching for he swung his leg over her and got off the bed. He opened the closet and pulled the terrycloth belts from the two plush bathrobes hanging there. He walked to the head of the bed where there was some structure resembling a headboard affixed to the padded wall. He was able to thread the belt from the robe behind the half post where he secured it. He took her left hand in his and held it above her head while he prepared to wrap the belt around her wrist. Tying what seemed like a complicated knot he slid the loop over her wrist, and then proceeded to slide the knot toward the wall, pulling her arm tight. He took the other belt to the other side of the bed as she watched in anticipation. The gap was tighter on this side of the headboard making him need to force it through with a pen that was on the night stand. He bound her right side to the bed, leaving her laying helplessly o the bed.

"It's a good thing these belts are thin enough to fit through there. I'd never get a rope through. Do I need to bind your feet too? He asked in a manner that she wasn't sure was kidding or serious.

She shook her head, no. There was a tray of fresh fruit with a chocolate sauce displayed prominently in the little table across the room. He took the platter and brought it over to the bed. Holding the platter in his left hand and the dish of sauce in his right, he looked at her mischievously as he began dribbling the chocolate sauce into her navel. The sticky dip felt cold as it pooled on her skin. He took a strawberry from the tray, and then set it on one end of the tray. Placing it between his teeth he dipped the end of it into the chocolate in her navel then brought it to her mouth. She bit the end off as she looked into his eyes. He ate the rest then took a piece of pineapple from the tray and fed it to her in the same manner. Jack shared the sweet treat with Danielle in her mouth as he fed the last half into her mouth with his tongue, then lingered. He moved down to dip his tongue into the chocolate and smeared if over her nipples. He then sucked the chocolate from all around her areolas, cleaning her. The last bit of dip was deep inside her navel. He took care of that with his tongue as she squirmed with delight on the bed.

He climbed back on top of her and kissed her on her mouth. Using a very light tough he stroked his finger nails across her breasts. The sensation was pleasant and painful making her squirm. She would have blocked him if her hands were free. He continued to tease her with light touches from his fingers and tongue. A shiver ran through her body as he played with her inner thighs. He kissed her all over while getting her more and more aroused. He reached up to the headboard and slid the knots down to loosen the tension in her arms.

"Roll over, luv," he instructed as he helped her over onto her stomach. The belts crossed over at the headboard. "Get on your knees while keeping your forehead on the bed."

He helped her up by lifting her hips. He ran his hand over her bottom then slid his finger between her legs to stroke her clit from behind. His hand suddenly landed a stinging blow on her butt cheek. He felt her quivering opening and ran his finger through her growing wetness.

"You like that, don't you?" He said as he spanked her again on the other side.

"Yes, Sir," she replied with her mouth almost pressing against the sheets.

He spanked her a few more times. She could feel the heat on her stinging bottom as he toyed with her.

"I understand that you need more anal stimulation," he said, catching her off guard.

Danielle remained silent. The remark caught her off guard. She wasn't sure where he got that information but it may have been related to some of the questions she had answered during one of the psychological evaluation. She did in fact have some curiosity about that.

"Hold still and I'll be right back," Jack told her as he left the bed again.

She tried to watch him as he opened a flap on his suitcase that stood against the wall. He pulled out a tube of something and a string of beads that went from small at one end to quite large at the other. It was wider than his clenched hand so she could see only the beads sticking out on both ends. She had never seen anything like it. She knew that she was about to learn more shortly. Without saying a word, Jack applied a strawberry-scented lube to the string of beads. He knelt behind her and began to apply more of the lube to her pink anus. The gel felt cold but she enjoyed the feel of his finger as he encircled her tight opening.

She gasped when she felt the pressure of the first bead against her tender anus. He increased the pressure until her star opened enough to allow the smallest bead to pass into her. With continued pressure, she felt the first bead move inward as the next larger one opened her anus a bit more. She shivered at the unusual sensation of being stretched and penetrated like this. She felt more lube being squeezed from the tube directly onto her opening. She shivered again. The scent of strawberry grew stronger. He continued feeding the string of anal beads into her body. Her opening quivered involuntarily as he kept sliding the ever-larger beads into her. She could feel his thumb pressing against her opening with each bead. She could feel the volume of beads inside her as they filled her rectum and lower bowel. He stopped only when he had the entire string inside of her. A loop of some sort was all that hung outside her body. Her opening had closed after the largest bead had passed through.

"How does that feel, Danielle?" he asked as he traced his fingers over her buttocks.

"Very different," was all she could think of to say. "I feel like I need to go to the bathroom."

She did feel a certain glow about her bottom as Jack had gently exposed her to something entirely new. She remained still as she savored the strange feeling. It wasn't painful but it wasn't like anything she had ever felt before. He placed his hands on her hips and slowly rocked her back and forth. The motion made the beads shift inside of her. She could imagine how they were shifting inside of her.

Suddenly, she felt Jack's weight on the bottom of the bed, then his body against hers. His member was hard and throbbing as he guided it into her wet cunt. She moaned followed by a deep moan from him. He pounded his body against her bottom driving her head into the pillows at the top of the bed. The beads were squeezed inside her. Her body lurched forward with every thrust he made. She could feel him growing harder and bigger just before he released into her vagina. She screamed softly as she came too. Her head was now pressed against the padded headboard. She relaxed her body from the straining of the intense sex and exhilaration under his weight. He took her in his arms and climbed into the bed beside her. She felt content to be in his arms. He held her tightly as he lay with her on the bed. He slipped the restraints from her wrists as they both collapsed in the bed together. She couldn't take her mind off of the beads as she lay otherwise content in his arms.

Finally she asked in a hushed tone, "Sir, may we remove the beads now?"

"Do you think it's time?" he responded. "I was thinking you hadn't experienced the full effect yet.

"Please sir, I don't think I can rest with the feeling that I need to go relieve myself."

"Okay, since you asked so nicely."

She felt his hand between her cheeks. He suddenly took the loop from the beads and steadily withdrew them in one constant motion. She felt relieved. He wrapped the beads in a tissue and tossed them aside. They rested together again until they fell asleep.

The alarm clock woke them both from a sound sleep when it went off. They were still naked and cuddled in the bed. Jack got up first.

"Okay Daniele," we have exactly ninety minutes to get ready, have some breakfast and get down to the deck for departure. Dress for a trip through the jungle. Wear cool clothing because it's going to be hot. We're going off with the Kellers to explore some of the more unknown Mayan ruins today. I have a driver hired who will meet us and take us deep into the middle of the island where few tourists get the chance to go."

Danielle was excited to get to see the historical sights on Belize although she had heard that the scuba diving and snorkeling along the reefs was one of the greatest treasures that Belize had to offer. They passed several dive shops among the other tourist souvenir stands. Getting a private vehicle with expert guides was unbelievable too! She quickly showered and got prepared while Jack showered and got dressed. They ran up to the buffet for breakfast. There was everything imaginable but she was so excited that she didn't have a big appetite.

"Better have a good breakfast," Jack warned her. "It may be late before we get the chance to eat again."

They hurried down to the Gala Deck to head down the gangplank to the pier that would lead them ashore. They had their pictures taken as they proceeded to the gates that led to the port city. There were groups of people gathering for shore excursion. Inside the gate many locals were trying to sell their taxi services. Jack spotted a man holding a sign with Jack's name. They walked over to the man who had his Land Rover parked beside him. The doctors, Keller arrived within minutes. They all made introductions and exchanged pleasantries as they all settled into the SUV for the trip inland. The anthropologists looked as she expected with their boots and cameras strapped around their necks, wearing comfortable clothing and carrying maps and a camera bag.

The driver spoke English well since it was the official language of Belize and seemed to know exactly where he was going. He also loved to talk. He accelerated hard as they left the port city toward the mountain roads that led into the jungle. The driver narrated everything as they sped through the jungle. He especially liked to inform them of the dangers hidden within the jungle. Jaguars, snakes and insects were among his favorites. He always looked at their faces for their reaction to his stories. It was difficult to discern the truth from the fiction. He didn't seem to mind when overhanging tree branches crashed against the front of his vehicle and windshield. Bouncing out of their seats was a common occurrence on the badly eroded dirt roads. The driver only slowed to cross a stream or when climbing a steep hill.

It was only a matter of minutes before the drive had left the port city and they were in among thick stands of trees and undergrowth. The city was not very big and jungle covered most of the island. The driver explained that the Mayan ruins to which he was headed were some of the oldest, yet not very well known due to their location. It was much more convenient to show the ruins that were close to the coast to the tourists. Visitors typically liked to climb up the huge steps and look at the gargoyles that were carved into the details of the temples and monuments. The ruins that he had in mind were built in the early reign of the Mayans and were more elaborate and well-preserved than others where tourists were allowed to climb on the stone. Because of the jungle shade, there was much moss on the stone structures, adding to their character.

After about as much bouncing around in the Range Rover as she could take, they reached a spot where the driver stopped and shut off the engine.

"We're close," he said, "We'll have to go on foot from here."

They all climbed out of the SUV onto a lush carpet of moss that spread along the ground in the clearing. Heavy underbrush lined the edges of the meadow with trees and vines encroaching on the clearing. There was a slight rise that led them to a cliff. When they reached the top of the rise they could see an enormous pyramid below that was becoming closed in by trees. It was immediately obvious how huge and elaborate the structure had been. The rock was mostly still intact with green moss clinging to the stone in the shade. Places where wooded structures had once stood were open above the remains of their foundations.

"You can follow the path down to the Mayan ruins from here," the driver said. "I will remain with my Rover. Be back by 2:30 so I can get you back to the port before your ship leaves. Don't be late!"

He turned and walked back to the SUV.

"Okay then, let's make our way to the temple," Jack announced as the party of four began their hike. "We'll explain what we're doing here as we walk," he said to Danielle.

She got the distinct feeling that she was the only one who was unaware of the plan. The scenery was breathtaking but now Danielle was wondering what else was going on. She still couldn't contain her excitement at rediscovering the ruins that were slowly being reclaimed by the jungle.

"As you may have already figured out, Danielle, we are here as part of the mystery fantasy game to help you experience another one of your deep and dark fantasies. The doctors are here to advice on how the ancient Mayans did it. When we get to the temple at the top of the structure, you will see that the altar has been cleaned up and prepared just for you. We are going to reenact how the Mayans sometimes used humans in their sacrificial ceremonies. Have no fear, my dear, they seldom sacrificed humans. The Doctors Keller will explain more as we head to the temple."

The group was just reaching the base of the impressive structure. Danielle could see the odd faces carved of stone. Some of them appeared to be laughing at her. Others grimaced as if in pain. The steps were much taller than she had first imagined. She thought that the early Mayans were relatively short people yet each step in the staircase to the top was more than three feet tall. They climbed the front of the pyramid where the stairs were nearly fifty feet across. When they reached the end of the staircase there was a large flat top on the structure. In the front and center stood a stone altar, a rectangular slab that was placed on two cut stone supports. She looked around from atop of the pyramid. She could see nothing but jungle in all directions. The tree tops implied that there were rolling hills beneath the canopy.