The Game Ch. 1

Story Info
Michelle loves a freeway drive.
1.5k words
4.4
44.1k
3

Part 1 of the 5 part series

Updated 10/29/2022
Created 11/19/2001
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Hudson
Hudson
132 Followers

Michelle's crimson coloured lips draw back hard on the cigarette, as she exhaled she smiled at me, I was still trying to catch my breath, she leaned over and kissed me on the cheek, I smiled back. When my heart rate started to slow I slipped under the sheets and laid back staring at the ceiling, "I love you," I said. There was a slight pause and then the sound of her cigarette butt being stomped into the ashtray, "I love you too honey," Michelle replied.

Michelle turned over and hugged me her long slender legs wrapping around my torso, her cropped blond hair drenched in perspiration from our love making tickled my skin, she nibbled at my ear, I hoped that she was being loving my body was spent and I was not up to making love again. Michelle whispered in my ear, "Remember when we first met how we would make love anytime in any place." "Sure I do," I replied. I wondered where this was leading, after five years together most couples fall into a routine, other stuff becomes a priority, I thought to myself. " Wouldn't it be great if we could turn back the clock and do it all again?" Michelle inquired. "Darling we were younger and full of lust, we didn't care what any one thought, all our friends were doing silly stuff, besides you have a responsible job now and well you know your sort of more reserved now." I said.

"Well fuck you John, reserved my arse," Michelle shouted. She sat bolt upright, "Your not exactly setting the world on fire yourself at the moment Mr. daredevil," she said. I tried to laugh the situation off however the raw nerve I hit was not going to heal over with a wink and a smile I had tread on shaking ground and it was starting to tremble beneath me. " I will show you," Michelle declared, turning over and switching off the light.

From that evening on our lives together would and could never be the same ever again.

That's when the Game began.

I looked at the alarm clock 10:30 am I had slept in, a definite repercussion of too much to drink the night before, Michelle had already risen, I rolled onto her pillow my nostrils filled with her perfume, I smiled and then a sudden feeling of guilt rushed over me as I remembered the stupid comments I had made to Michelle the night before, I leapt out of bed and rushed to throw on my clothes, I had some explaining to do, I hoped Michelle was still not angry at me.

I looked through the house and could not find her, I went outside, Michelle was washing her car. "About last night," I said, Michelle turned toward me, "what about last night," she said. I could not find the words to continue, the cotton t-shirt Michele was wearing was soaked from cleaning the car her nipples pushing hard against the stretchy material, Michelle pulled at the bottom of the shirt with her hands wringing the water out, this exposed her firm rounded breasts even more to me. "I thought we could take the beast for a spin on the freeway today," she said. I nodded my head in approval.

I quickly showered and dressed I couldn't believe my luck that I had been forgiven so easily. Michelle was waiting by the car, the short summer dress hugged her tall body, the plunging neckline left little for the imagination, she had gelled and spiked her blond hair. "I thought we would leave the top down its such a beautiful day?" she said and threw me the keys, "you can drive if you like?" she said. Michelle climbed into the car her dress riding almost high enough for me to see her crotch; she smiled as she pulled the dress back down.

It didn't take us long to reach the freeway, we were soon speeding along at high speed, nothing fixes a hangover quicker than racing a Mustang with the top down at 140 kmh. Michelle had been quiet for most of the trip, she had slipped down in the seat and I thought that the late night had caught up with her, and she was catching some shut eye, I couldn't have been more wrong.

Michelle put her feet on the dash board her hands pulling her sun dress up over her thighs, she spread her legs exposing her pussy to me, she ran one hand along her inner thigh up to her pouting lips, her fingers dancing across her swollen pussy, the other hand slipped inside her dress caressing her nipples, her tongue tasting her pink lipstick. Michelle let out a sigh as her finger penetrated her swollen lips, she ran her finger slowly up and down her drenched pussy, the pleasure she was giving herself forced her head hard up against the seat, I watched as Michelle fingered herself, as the intensity grew within her body she slipped one finger into her wanting hole followed by two more fingers, her hips rocked as she pushed her fingers deep into herself, with every thrust Michelle pinched her nipples harder.

Her legs started to tremble she was close, Michelle withdrew her fingers and sucked on them savouring her juices she turned and smiled at me, then with out any warning Michelle took off her dress exposing her naked body for the world to see, she was unperturbed by the other motorists on the freeway. Michelle ran both her hands along the inside of her silky thighs, until they reached her pussy, she pushed three fingers back into her cunt, and started pumping them back and forth inside her. Michelle's other hand explored her body running up and over her breasts, she then sucked on her fingers like they were a cock; her nipples were hard and erect teased by the hot wind dancing across them.

Michelle's hips rocked faster, she pushed her feet hard against the dash for more leverage her fingers forced deeper into her tight hole, she squeezed her tits and pinched her nipples holding them longer and tighter with each stroke of her fingers, Michelle started to moan, her legs trembling once more, Michelle screamed as her orgasm ripped through her body her thighs clamped around her arm holding her fingers deep within her not letting them escape, as the ripples through her body continued with more intensity, finally her legs opened releasing her fingers, Michelle stroked her pussy slowly until her ache had subsided. Michelle placed her fingers to my lips I sucked at them eagerly lapping her juices savouring her taste, Michelle giggled.

Michelle looked deep into my eyes, I felt her hand on my hard cock, she unzipped my jeans releasing it from its confines, she slowly stroked me with her hand her thumb sliding over the top of my rod easily from my pre cum. Michelle positioned herself, her naked arse and pussy pointing skyward. Her tongue licked at my cock, Michelle teasing me flickering the tip of her tongue over the eye of my dick, she started to suck my cock shallow at first as if it was a lollipop. I was finding it hard to concentrate on the road, with the car horns and cheers as cars passed us, this seemed to make Michelle even more horny she pushed her arse up as high as she could exposing more of her wet swollen cunt for the world to see.

Michelle swallowed my cock deep into her throat, her chin touching my balls, her mouth pausing for a few second's, Michelle's mouth hummed, the vibrations against my balls sending quivers through my groin. Michelle ran her finger along her pussy up to her anus smearing her juices over it, her mouth drawing up slowly on my cock, she increased her strokes, faster and faster her mouth's suction more intense with each thrust. Michelle's finger turned its attention to her hard clit her finger flickering in rhythm with the strokes of her mouth around my cock.

Michelle's hips started to buck, I could feel the tension in her body as her orgasm was building inside her, Michelle quickened her pace around my cock, her body lurched forward as she experienced her second orgasm, my balls tightened and I pumped my jism into Michelle's, mouth she gulped my hot cum down her throat, sucking every last drop she could out of my balls. Michelle cleaned my cum from my cock, and then kissed me, I could taste the saltiness of myself. I looked down at the Speedo and I had slowed down to 3o kmh on a 160 kmh freeway. Michelle tucked my flaccid little soldier back in my jeans and sat back in her seat relaxing and enjoying the sensations she had just experienced.

Michelle stayed naked for most of the trip home even into the lower side of town, sitting back enjoying the hot wind rushing over her exposed body. It was surprising how many people in passing cars that did not notice a naked women travelling beside them.

I pulled the car up into our driveway, Michelle turned to me and said "So I guess you would call that the actions of a reserved person then?" She jumped out of the car and walked towards the house, calling out "let the game begin!"

To Be Continued...

Please remember to vote for this story!!

Hudson
Hudson
132 Followers