The Game Ch. 14

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Ron's face contorted in pleasure as he watched her deep throat him.

"Uhhhhhhhhhhh", Ron groaned as Rachel's throat fucked him.

"Uhhhhhhhhhhh", again in wordless pleasure and I watched in amazement.

I slid my right hand down Rachel's back, across her bare ass and then slipped two fingers into her pussy.

She moaned as I entered her and the vibrations of her moan reverberated up and down Ron's hard shaft.

Finally Rachel came up for air and Ron completely lost control. His cock popped free from her mouth and he reached down and grabbed his own cock.

Rachel arched her back and said, "Oh yeah jack off Uncle Ron."

I watched as his hand was a blur on his cock. I pulled my fingers from Rachel's spasming pussy and placed my hand flat on her muscular stomach feeling the waves of pleasure roll through her.

Her own hand found her clit and I could feel the heat and wetness of her on my thigh. She ground against me.

Ron was half moaning half screaming, "Oh my God, Oh my God, Oh my God" over and over again.

I watched amazed as they fucked each other and were not even touching. Ron's balls contracted and his body went rigid as he came. He ejaculated in a scream and the first hot, white stream of cum hit Rachel on her tongue. The second hit her cheek and a bit also hit my chin even though I was behind her.

Rachel's abdomen tightened and a hot stream of liquid hit my thigh. I thought "Jesus, she's pissed herself, and then realized that it was not piss but female cum spraying out of her as Ron came all over her (us).

It was a perfect symphony of pleasure. Rachel orgasmic contractions were in time with Ron's copious orgasm. He came spurt after spurt; more than I had ever seen any man cum. Rachel's face wet and white with Ron's cum; her pussy spraying as she masturbated herself.

After a moment both Rachel's and Ron's orgasm crested. Ron collapsed, his body slick with sweat. Rachel's body collapsed forward between his legs. She kissed the wet tip of his cock sucking gently. She licked him gently as her body trembled in post orgasmic pleasure.

She looked back at me, her face looked she had been cum on by ten guys.

She smiled at me and then pulled me to her. She kissed me on the mouth. I tasted Ron on her and I loved it. Ron watched us kiss and Rachel said, "I need a cock in me Sara. Give me a toy."

I grinned and went to the nightstand where I kept my vibrator. I came back to her and kissed her again.

Ron was watching us intently as I slowly used my toy on her. I turned it on and she sighed contentedly and I slowly pushed it in and out of her pussy.

Her fingers found her own clit again and I watched as I used a toy on hers and she masturbated openly for Ron and I.

Ron's cock was beginning to harden again and I could not blame him. Rachel was beautiful and two women nude together was a favorite fantasy of his. I licked his cum off Rachel's cheeks and her hand found my clit. I was ready and wet. When she slid a finger into me I groaned in pleasure.

Ron stroked himself hard as Rachel and I kissed and masturbated each other.

When he was hard again, I could not wait any more. I broke the kiss with Rachel and climbed on top of him. I straddled his body and he held his cock straight up for me. I mounted him and slowly slid down his shaft, loving the feeling of fullness as he was deep inside me. I held him there, knowing his cock was still wet with Rachel's mouth.

And then I began to ride him, up and down his cock slowly at first. Then I began picking up speed and intensity. His hands found my tits and my hardened nipples tingled under his touch. Rachel watched us as she continued to masturbate with my toy. I felt her hands on my back and then her lips kissing the small of my back.

I turned to look her inn the eyes and smiled seeing her tongue gently licking my skin. Her face still wet with Ron's cum as she kissed me. I turned back to Ron looking him in the eyes, loving him, fucking him, wanting him.

I rode him harder and Rachel's tongue traced down my back. I felt her hands on my cheeks and she gently pushed me forward. My breasts were in Ron's face; and his mouth licking my nipples. Rachel's hot, wet tongue licked gently across my ass cheeks.

Then she spread me open exposing my asshole. Her tongue flicking across it as Ron was deep inside me. The feeling was incredible. She pushed her tongue into my ass and the soft wetness felt exquisite in contrast to Ron's hard cock in my nearly cumming pussy.

Then she licked lower to my pussy and she was then licking Ron's cock and my pussy at the same time and I fucked him harder and harder. She tasted us both and it was such a rush, and I imagined what she must look like.

I pushed down harder on Ron's cock as Rachel's hands wrapped around my hips. Her fingers found my clit as her tongue returned to my tight asshole. She pushed in my ass with her tongue as her fingers worked on my clit. Ron was deep inside me and I was screaming in pleasure without even being aware of it.

I wanted more than anything to see Rachel's face as she licked me. I lifted my hips and let Ron slip out of me, hearing a soft smack as his hard cock slapped against his own stomach. Rachel relaxed her grip and I turned to face her.

I rolled over, sitting on Ron's hard stomach, his cock resting against my swollen pussy lips. Rachel was kneeling between Ron's legs with a perfect view of his balls and my pussy. I smiled at her and took Ron's cock in my hand and stroked it gently. Rachel leaned forward and licked the tip of him, tasting me on his dick.

I grinned at her again and raised my hips and guided the tip of Ron's wet cock to my tight asshole. Rachel giggled out loud and replaced my hand with her own, guiding his cock into my asshole. Ron held my hips as I slowly impaled my ass on him.

I closed my eyes with the exquisite mix of pleasure and pain as his cock slipped slowly, but deeply into my ass. When I opened them, he was completely buried in me. Rachel was massaging Ron's balls with her hands and I became aware that Ron was groaning in pleasure as I flexed my ass against his thick hard shaft.

Slowly we began to rock together as we fucked, his cock deep up my ass. Rachel leaned forward and put that magically wet, soft tongue of hers against my clit and pussy. I groaned as tingles rocketed through me from Ron's amazing penetration and Rachel's wonderful tongue.

I came a moment later; screaming my pleasure. As my body contracted and the waves flowed through me I could hear Ron groaning out and a hot flood of his cum filled my ass deeply. Rachel's face was glistening with both our cum now and she seemed to be cumming again on my toy.

I collapsed on my back on top of Ron and his strong arms enveloped me. I was panting, but loving the ride down from the wave of an incredible cum. After a moment Ron's softening cock slipped from my ass and his orgasm slowly dripped out of me.

I felt Ron tense under me and then relax. I leaned forward to see Rachel licking his now ultra sensitive cock gently with her tongue. And then she licked me; soft and gentle tasting every inch of my sex.

After it was over, we showered together which was a little awkward with three of us in one bathtub. In the end we rotated through the shower and all fell asleep naked in my bed with Ron in the middle.

***************** The next morning I awoke and the first thing I saw was Ron's sleepy looking face smiling at me. I smiled back and kissed him gently on the lips and snuggled up against his chest. He put his arm around my hip and squeezed my ass cheek playfully. I grinned at him and said, "Last night not enough for you?".

He grinned and said, "Last night was amazing. I knew I would like it but, Damn."

"Your welcome 'Uncle Ron'", Rachel's voice said playfully as she rolled toward us and slung an arm over both Ron's shoulder and mine.

"Cut the 'Uncle Ron' shit, you slut." I said playfully as I held her hand.

We hugged that way for a few minutes all waking up, and I felt Ron's cock, hard against my stomach. I loved that feeling and smiled and said, "After last night your still horny or is that just morning wood."

Rachel giggled and said, "Really he's hard?" I saw her hand go under the sheet to investigate.

Ron's eyes widened for a moment and then I heard Rachel say, "Wow he is big."

Ron shrugged and said, "What do you expect. I woke up with two naked hotties and you expect me to not want some morning fun?"

I laughed and said, "You know I love to fuck, but after last night I am a little sore."

Rachel giggled and said, "After last night I am surprised you can walk?"

Ron said playfully, "How about a helping hand then."

I rolled my eyes and said jokingly, "You've got two, help yourself."

Rachel laughed as Ron said, "Yeah, but mine aren't as soft as yours".

Rachel rolled closer still to Ron and said, "I might be able to help you out under a condition or two."

I leaned up on my elbow with an eyebrow raised knowing that Rachel's 'conditions' were sometimes unconventional.

Ron still thinking this was all a joke said, "Anything honey."

Rachel grinned at me as if asking permission. After a moment or two I shrugged as if to say, 'Whatever.'.

Rachel rolled away from Ron and opened up the nightstand drawer and came back with a bottle of lubricant that I kept there for masturbatory emergencies.

Ron was intrigued, not really expecting this to go anywhere. Rachel opened the bottle and drizzled the lubricant on her hand and reached down under the sheet again. I knew she was stroking him as he sucked in his breath.

"Ready for my conditions?" she asked as I watched the sheet over his cock move with slow stroking motions in what I considered might put Ron at a disadvantage in any negotiation.

"Mmmmmm" was all that he was capable of.

Rachel smiled and said, "Okay how about I keep going under the condition that I get a turn in the rotation in this game? That seems fair doesn't it."

Ron's eyes popped open but Rachel never stopped stroking him. Ron looked at me as I stared at Rachel. Rachel was looking at me and said, "Oh come on, I think I should get to play too don't you?"

I said in the most serious voice I could, "Rachel, Ron and I are playing this game because we are in love and want to please each other. You're not in love with either of us so it isn't the same."

Rachel considered me for a minute and said, "Your right, it isn't the same for me. I'm 19, and am not in love. Hell I am not even sure I want to be in love right now. Did you when you were my age? All I know is that last night was amazing and fun and I want to do it again. Hell if I were in love, what are the chances the guy would be into this kind of stuff anyway? Maybe someday I will be in love, but right now I just want to have some fun. And I think fucking is fun. I want to play the game. I am going to play the game. I want to play it with you, but if you say 'no' I still am going to play."

'Fuck', I thought. She's got me again. What could I do. She had a point and I knew it.

Ron silently watched the exchange and I wondered if he was still hard. Who was I kidding, of course he was.

I looked down at him for help and he seemed to shrug as if to say, "What can you do?"

Finally I looked back to Rachel and said, "And I suppose your turn is next?"

Rachel grinned and said, "I think it's only fair."

I rolled my eyes again and said, "Well you are jerking my boyfriend off so I guess he doesn't mind."

We all laughed together and Rachel said, "Well I think he can finish himself off." She took Ron's hand and moved it down to his own hard cock and flipped the sheet off of us all at the same time.

Ron was very hard and looked disappointed that Rachel's attention was gone. Then she moved up close to him and said, "I like watching a guy do himself and you can cum on my tits if you like." She kissed him on the cheek and slid down so that she was on her side with her face even with his hips for optimal viewing pleasure.

He shrugged and rolled on to his side facing her and began to masturbate watching her as she watched him. I rolled up behind Ron and pushed by breasts against his back and watched over his shoulder. I kissed his ear and whispered encouragement.

Rachel was watching intently at Ron's cock as he stroked. She played with her nipples and then her left hand went between her own legs. She apparently was not as sore as I was.

I watched the two of them masturbating and wondered which would cum first. A moment later I got the answer as Ron's whole body tensed as he squeezed himself tighter and let out a low moan.

Rachel closed her eyes just in time as Ron let go another torrent of ejaculation that not only hit Rachel's tits but also her chin, cheek, and forehead. Ron grunted and another slightly less powerful eruption coated her right nipple and breast.

And then Rachel groaned and bucked against her own hand say, "Yes so good" as she came.

After a moment both of them relaxed and I thought to myself, 'maybe I could go for a quickie'.

Rachel slid back up to her pillow looking satisfied and very very sticky. Ron used his thumb to wipe a drop of semen from her eye lid so she could see again.

"Thanks" she said. "Even after last night you cum in buckets."

Ron grinned and said, "It's the company."

I finally said, "You two can maybe stay home and fuck all day, but I have to get to work."

Both of them looked at the clock and sighed realizing we had overslept (well over-fucked).

Rachel got up and said, "Dibs on the shower. I think I need it more than you two. One thing though, which one of you should I send my fantasy to?"

Simultaneously Ron and I both said, "Me."

Rachel giggled and said, "Okay then" and ran off to the shower.

Ron rolled over and kissed me and said, "She's a little crazy, but I think I like it."

I kissed him back and said, "She's a freakin' loon. But I love her. You know this is going out of control don't you?"

He smiled at me and said, "When was this ever in control?"

I considered him for a moment and said, "I know, but this is really out of control."

He kissed me again and said, "Are you okay?"

I loved him for that and said, "As long as I have you."

"You do. Always." He said.

And with those words and a quick kiss we started our day.

12