The Game Ch. 4

Story Info
Michelle experiences strip club first hand.
2k words
4.44
36.9k
4
0

Part 4 of the 5 part series

Updated 10/29/2022
Created 11/19/2001
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Hudson
Hudson
132 Followers

Michelle and I were both kicking back at home on a Saturday night both of us bored and niggling at each other, picking on the slightest thing that would irritate us. Michelle was going into her lecture about I don't do enough around the house when an advert came on the television advertising a strip club, Michelle stopped mid sentence and intently watched the commercial. "Hey lets dress up and head down there," Michelle proclaimed. "I don't know Michelle those places are usually filled with dirty old men," I replied. I turned around to try a more convincing argument however Michelle had already raced into the bedroom and started to dress.

The cabbie seemed a little surprised when Michelle proudly announced the address for him to take us. " I whispered to Michelle that he probably thought she was one of the strippers, Michelle let out a naughty giggle and started to play out the role of a stripper. 'Well honey, I hope there's plenty of horny men there tonight with big bulges you know how I love to dance on those big things." She said. I put my finger to her mouth and motioned her to be quiet as I thought she was doing a really good impersonation of Marilyn Monroe and not a stripper. Michelle slumped back into the seat of the cab and pouted her lips.

When we arrived at the strip club Michelle hopped out the cab and ran to the entrance, motioning with her waving hand for me to hurry up, it was like watching a twenty year old at her first Bon Jovi concert. I was feeling a little uneasy as I had been to many strip clubs with my mates however I had never taken a woman before and in fact had rarely seen another woman in a strip club except for the strippers.

We entered the strip club and to my surprise it was pretty classy, there was a large stage with the usual swings, poles etc, though this was unlike any club I had been into before the place had a dance floor, groovy music and there were a few women as patrons.

The hostess offered us a table by the stage or a more discreet cubicle towards the back of the club, I accepted the cubicle to Michelle's disappointment, I told her that I was a little uncomfortable being out in the open for all to see, especially if one of her work colleagues or clients showed up, "You don't want to ruin your reputation over an impulse," I said. Michelle looked at me with eyes that could have easily turned me into stone, her glare interrupted by a petite redhead, "Would you like a drink she inquired?" Michelle's eyes transfixed onto the topless waitress, "Ill have a large Vodka thanks, Michelle said staring at the redheads pert breasts. " Same for me," I replied.

Michelle watched the waitress walk to the bar, "Wow this is great, I wish you had brought me here sooner," she exclaimed.

As our drinks arrived the lights dimmed and a tall slender blonde appeared on stage dressed in a tight fitting cat-suit, the voice on the pa system urged us to put our hands together for Samantha, she stood silent in the middle of the stage with her legs slightly spread, her costume hugging her pussy pushing up hard against her groin making her pussy lips accentuated, Samantha raised her hands high into the air swished her long blonde hair and started to dance to the Prince song Cream.

Michelle watched the woman on stage her concentration seemed immense studying her every move. Samantha used the whole stage teasing every one in the room, not exposing any of her body, her timing impeccable as she took the same stance in the middle of the stage at the end of the song as she did when it started, once again she pushed her hips out slightly so the snug fitting cat -suit accentuated her pussy lips, every one in the room sat quietly there eyes all fixed on Samantha's crotch.

The silence soon shattered by the start of the next song, Samantha slowly unzipped the front of her suit exposing her skin for the first time, Michelle watched as Samantha slid the zip down just to the top of her bikini line and stopped, Michelle let out a little sigh of disappointment. Samantha's hands ran up along the insides of her suit stopping to rest on her breasts, she grabbed at the cat suit and pulled outwards releasing her large supple breasts, Samantha's head arched back as she felt the sensation of cool air on her skin, she turned her back and slowly pulled the cat suit down to her hips, I could feel the tension in the room every one wanted to see those pussy lips.

Once again Samantha took her spot in the center of the stage her eyes staring out into the dimly lit room, the words to the next song blared out "Give it to me baby" she smiled and slid the cat suit off; Michelle made a sound of approval. Samantha opened her legs wide the spotlight moved to her pussy, her lips swollen from their confinement glistened against the light, her hand ran down her flat tummy and stopped, she showed the audience her index finger and then ran it across her wet pussy, she turned and bent over pushing her arse upward revealing her tight whole, she ran her finger up and down stopping every now and then to flicker it across her clit, she then drove her finger deep into her hole and rocked her hips back and forth faster each time as the words of the song kept ringing out. "Give it to me baby, Give it to me," as the song slowed so did Samantha and she turned around and stood spread legged in the center of the stage giving the audience one last look at her perfect pussy lips.

The bright lights startled the audience at first, everyone's eyes taking time to adjust as they did everyone applauded Samantha, and Michelle cheered and yelled enthusiastically, I pulled at her arm to sit down. Michelle turned and smiled at me her hand running over my cock, "Well you certainly enjoyed that," she said. My face turned red from the embarrassment of having a hard on, Michelle slid her hand under her dress and wiped my cheek with her wet finger, "So did I," she said smiling.

Michelle inquired what happened next and I explained that there would be a break between each strip, I was about explain the rest of what goes on when Michelle looked past me and stared at the bar. I turned around to see Samantha walking towards the bar wearing a leather pink bikini and matching hot-pants, the type where the zip goes from front to back. "I wouldn't mind seeing her up close," Michelle exclaimed. "You can," I said. I explained to Michelle that between strips most of the strippers table top and lap dance for a good sum of money, Michelle's eyes lit up.

Before I knew it Michelle had excused herself to go to the Ladies room. I motioned to the redhead waitress for two more drinks, the uneasiness I had first felt being in a strip club with Michelle had disappeared replaced by my sexual desires, helped by the fact that Michelle was turned on by it all, I bet she is in the cubicle fingering her wet pussy right now I thought, the picture in my mind interrupted by Michelle's voice. "There that's fixed," she said. "I thought that was what you were doing, relieving your ache," I replied. "Not at all, this is what I was talking about" Michelle said.

Standing in front of us was Samantha, the spotlight swung to our table and Samantha climbed onto it, "Isn't this great," Michelle said smiling. Desire by U2 played, Samantha bent over and grabbed her ankles slowly running her hands along her toned legs over her tummy up to her breasts, and she slid them into her bikini and squeezed her nipples teasing them until their firmness showed through the pink leather. Michelle moved her hands towards Samantha I whispered that you're not allowed to touch the strippers she moved them away again a little disappointed.

Samantha removed her bikini and leaned forward pushing her breasts towards me and then towards Michelle pausing long enough to pinch her large nipples in front of Michelle. Samantha stood up and moved her legs either side of me standing on the bench seat her crotch inches from my face she motioned me to unzip her hot-pants, I slowly unzipped them exposing her freshly shaved pussy, Samantha eased her groin closer to my face and stopped as my nose touched her skin. Samantha climbed back onto the table and danced in front of Michelle giving her a seductive wink, she then straddled Michelle repeating the process moving her pussy only close enough to smell it, Samantha turned and exposed her tight pink arse to Michelle and slowly pushed it towards her, Samantha spread her legs until Michelle could see the wetness of Samantha's pussy, Samantha slowly moved her buttocks towards Michelle until all she could see and smell was Samantha's hot cunt, Samantha turned to Michelle and smiled, the music stopped and Samantha finished sitting spread legged on the table in front of both of us.

The lights dimmed and the Pa was once again announcing another stripper on stage, everybody's attention was drawn back to that direction. Samantha slid herself across the table so that her pussy was once again close to Michelle. "Lick me, I know you want to," said Samantha to Michelle. Samantha pushed her cunt into Michelle's face I watched as Michelle buried her mouth into the hot pussy licking as hard as she could, I watched Samantha grab the table with her hands hard, her buttocks slightly lifting off the table as she gyrated her pussy against Michelle's mouth, Samantha's thighs closed around Michelle's face and she let a whimper escape from her mouth as her orgasm ripped through her body.

Samantha opened her eyes and stared into Michelle's she slid off the table into Michelle's lap, her hands undoing the buttons of her dress, she slid the fabric away and smiled, "No panties," she said. Samantha moved close enough for Michelle to kiss her ample breasts, Samantha moved her hand down towards Michelle's pussy, running her finger through Michelle's soft pubic hair, Michelle's hips shook, "Oh honey you wont take long," Samantha whispered. Michelle grabbed hold of Samantha's thighs as Samantha teased Michelle's hard clit, her lips swollen, I could hear Samantha's finger sliding against Michelle's drenched cunt. Michelle's hips rocked faster with each stroke, Samantha and I both knew it would not be long, Samantha pushed down on Michelle's cunt with three fingers, Michelle's thighs started to quiver, Samantha wasted no time in burying her three fingers deep into Michelle's wanting hole, Michelle's thighs clamping Samantha's hand as her orgasm erupted.

Samantha buttoned up Michelle's dress and smiled, she motioned to the redhead waitress to come over, she introduced her as Mandy, Samantha explained that Mandy was exceptional at releasing a mans urge, and with that Mandy slipped under the table and before I knew she had my cock in her mouth, the intensity of the suction on my cock was amazing Mandy slowly pumped my cock four times and pumped it fast four times she repeated the process and after a short while I was squirting my jism into her mouth the sensation felt amazing, I opened my eyes to see Michelle smiling she had been watching Mandy's performance, Samantha and Mandy both left.

Michelle leaned towards me and whispered, "I have had a great time I can't believe we didn't come here sooner, let's go home and have some more fun?" We left the table and as we were leaving Samantha approached us, I thanked her for a great time, "No problem and Michelle when you come again just ring before hand as you did tonight," she said. I looked at Michelle in disbelief; she just smiled and said, "The game continues."

>o?To be continued...

Hudson
Hudson
132 Followers