The Game Ch. 5

Story Info
Michelle knows what goes up must cum down
1.5k words
4.44
23.4k
2
0

Part 5 of the 5 part series

Updated 10/29/2022
Created 11/19/2001
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Hudson
Hudson
132 Followers

Our lives had changed completely since that night, an innocent comment about how I thought Michele had become slightly reserved, it wasn't a complaint just an observation, since that night something has been released in Michelle, her whole attitude towards sex has become almost an obsession, not in a bad way but good, it could even be considered healthy just a little weird at times, even for me, her desire to fill a voyeuristic urge is almost at times uncontrollable. Today was no different.

There had been no break in the weather and this hot spell did not look like going away, six days of dry heat was making every body unbearable except Michelle, being able to run around in almost nothing seem to excite her. I awoke to the smell of fresh coffee brewing I stumbled out of bed and headed down to the kitchen. Standing in front of the sink was Michelle wearing a silky pajama top that barely covered her buttocks, she turned and greeted me good morning, only one button held her top from gapping open, her firm breasts barely contained behind the thinness of the silk. Michelle bent down to retrieve the teaspoon she dropped exposing her beautiful pussy lips her legs closed in such a manner making her lips pout and fuller.

I walked over to Michelle and gave her a sensual hug, letting my hand roam over her breasts caressing her nipples to hardness. "Stop that cheeky boy, sit down and Ill make your coffee," Michelle said. Michelle had finished work at the legal firm she had been with for five years two days ago, she had been offered a position with a larger firm with more opportunity, Michelle wanted to drop into her old workplace and pick up the last of her things, I wanted to stay inside from the heat we both agreed we would collect the rest of her stuff on the way to her cousins engagement that night.

When it's this hot I find it hard to be enthused to do anything and I did just that, I sat down and turned on the television, there had to be sport of some kind being televised. Michelle hovered round the lounge cleaning and singing, she would dust the door frames just out of my view on her tippee toes so that her silk shirt would ride up enough exposing her smooth pussy to me, or she would bend over so that one of her tits would fall out the shirt leaving it there long enough for me to notice and become aroused. During the course of the day I made several advances towards Michelle only to be subtly told to stop it.

Being able to read Michelle and her wants or what she may have in store for both of us has become harder to read and that's just how Michelle wanted it the element of surprise was all part of the game.

The sun was starting its descent and the temperature was finally dropping, Michelle had made it no secret that we were not to be late for her cousin's engagement and she hurried me into the shower. Michelle was applying moisturizer to her body she put her foot up on the ledge of the bath tub and bent over pressing her tight arse against the glass of the shower as she slowly rubbed the cream into each leg, "We really need to make this bathroom bigger," she said laughing.

I quickly showered and by the time I had dried off Michelle had slipped into a pretty summer dress, "How does this look?" she asked, "You know you can see your bra and panties through it," I replied. Michelle laughed, "You are a prude, now hurry up or will be late we have to call into the office remember?"

We arrived in the car park at Michelle's old work, and entered the lift, Michelle straightened her dress and checked her hair in the mirrors, I pressed the button for the tenth floor, as we approached the ninth floor Michelle hit the emergency stop button, the lift coming to an abrupt halt. "What are you doing?" I said in a panicked tone. Michelle moved close to me and maneuvered me into the corner of the lift, "Ever wondered what it would be like to do it in a lift?" she said. I smiled.

Michelle turned her back to allow me easy access to her breasts and pussy, I ran my hands up along her outer thighs up along her body, running my hands through her short cropped blonde hair and then over her shoulders and over her breasts, I undid the buttons at the front of her dress and slipped it off her shoulders letting it drop at our feet. I cupped Michelle's breasts in my hands squeezing them gently, the lace of her bra stimulating her nipples, her breasts swelling from the pleasure. I released the hook from the front of her bra peeling it away, Michelle groaned as her breasts were freed, I cupped them in my hands squeezing them slightly harder than before and flicked my thumbs over her large erect nipples, Michelle groaned with pleasure. My hands slid along her flat stomach and I teased her pussy letting my hands rub around her groin careful not to touch her pussy

Michelle's hips started to sway, I eased her body forward and squatted behind and pulled of her soaked panties, I could smell the sex oozing from her pussy I moved back to my position and ran my hand down to her pussy, my finger easily parting her sodden lips, Michelle's legs buckled from my touch, I could feel her hard clit spasming. She turned to me and dropped to her knees, she undid my pants and pulled them down and moved me so I was in the middle of the lift, I watched as her mouth opened and her tongue slowly touched the end of my cock, Michelle slowly descended her mouth down my entire cock, Michelle at all times watching our reflection in the mirrors, watching her mouth over my cock and her fingers sliding up and along her wet cunt. Her mouth clamped around my hard cock and Michelle sucked on it hard not letting go for a minute at a time, I could feel my balls tightening.

Michelle released her grip on my cock and stood up, and deep tongue kissed me. Michelle put her hands on either side of my face and stared deep into my eyes until I felt that she was touching my soul, " Do me doggy style, I want you to fuck me from behind, I want you to fuck my cunt so hard, do me now," Michelle demanded.

Michelle positioned herself so that she could watch herself being fucked in the mirrors, she was edgy I knew she needed my cock now or she would resort to fingering her wanting cunt herself. I quickly undressed and slid my cock straight into her pussy, Michelle lurched forward as her tight whole tried to quickly accommodate me, I thrust my cock into her pussy grabbing onto her hips and pushing her hard against me, holding my cock deep inside her warm tight cunt, I reached around her body and pinched her clit squeezing and holding for short periods, Michelle screamed from the sensation, "I need you to fuck me hard now," she demanded, I kept holding her tight pulling her against me forcing my cock to go as deep as it could inside, my fingers clenched at her hardened clit for longer periods, Michelle rocked her hips trying to feel my cock move in her. I could see the anguish on her face in the mirrors, "Do me now or get off," she screamed. I released my grip from her hips and moved my cock slowly in and out of her swollen cunt, Michelle pushed her arse higher into the air trying to force me to move quicker, I increased my strokes longer and deeper and faster, I could feel Michelle's cunt muscles tighten, her body started to shake and she went quiet, her anus tightening and spasming, Michelle let out a hell raising scream as her hips rocked back and forth, her body quivering from the intense orgasm.

Michelle pulled away from me releasing my cock from her contracting pussy she laid on her back, "Cum on me cum on my clit, Michelle said, her eyes dark and demanding, I kneeled between her legs and wanked my cock, I could feel my cock pulsating as my cum shot out from my cock, the hot jism splashing onto Michelle's clit, the sensation of this gave Michelle another orgasm, her hand quickly diving between her legs trying to control the wave after wave of her quivering clit.

"Shit look at the time," Michelle said, she pushed the stop button and the lift started moving when we reached the tenth floor, Michelle led me down a hallway where we passed a dimly lit room with a bank of security monitors one of them showing the inside of the lift. "Hi Jimmy this is, well you know who he is don't you?" Michelle said. Jimmy smiled as he tried to hide the discarded tissues on his desk. "You didn't tell me the building had security," I said. "Didn't I, I guess I forgot to mention that part of the game plan," Michelle said smiling.

To Be Continued

Hudson
Hudson
132 Followers