The Game for Lovers

Story Info
An idea for spicy love.
793 words
3.62
34.6k
8
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The bedroom was only dimly lit with candles. The couple sat on the bed facing each other, she wearing a short silk gown with a black lacy bra showing where it fell open at her chest, her stoking covered legs tucked up underneath her. He was wearing a towel robe, naked beneath, his skin taunt and clean from having recently stepped from the shower. They both had a glass of wine in hand, the nearly empty bottle stood to the side on the set of drawers.

Between them on the bed was a box, smaller than a shoe box, square in shape. It was a fancy box, the type that you would buy to put an expensive present in, silver in colour and tied with a pink ribbon. The woman stretched out slim fingers and pulled the bow loose. She lifted the lid and put it to one side. She moved the box closer to her and looked down into it. Inside was a stack of small envelopes, three different colours, white, pink, and red, two sets of each divided down the middle with a card and each envelope sealed. Looking up at her man she smiled and flicked a finger back and forth over them, teasing before she made her selection and withdrew a white envelope from the stack.

The game had been his idea. It was a basically a more sophisticated version of 'Truth or Dare' as he had explained it to her.

'We write out cards for each other and then put them in the envelopes. There are different coloured envelopes, a sort of grading scheme – from a little saucy to very rude, white to red, see?'

'Yes okay, but what sort of things do you want me to put on them?' she asked.

'You write out whatever you want. Anything you'd like to do or maybe try.'

She considered for a moment, felt a little shy perhaps.

'Well, just give me some examples, to get me started.'

He thought for a moment, not wanting to reveal too much.

'Okay, I could write; go out and buy some sexy underwear together, you with no knickers on. That would go in a white envelope. How about that?'

She smiled back at him.

'We did that last year, don't you remember?'

'Yes, of course I do! It was just an example. But they don't have to all be new things.'

'Well, give me an example of a new one then.' She said, teasing him now.

He thought for a moment.

'Buy a dirty film to watch together, how about that? Phone me up from the office and talk dirty while I wank myself off.'

'What sort of thing would you put in the next level then? The red ones' She asked, her eyes locked on his questioningly.

He nodded seeing, where her line of questioning was leading. At least she seemed to be interested in the idea, even getting excited by it. There was a feeling of sexual tension growing in the air.

'Take dirty pictures of ourselves and post them on a website. Make a picnic and drive out to the country on a sunny day, find a nice spot and have sex in the open air on a blanket.'

Definitely warming to it. She leaned closer and wrapped her arms around his neck. She kissed him lightly on the lips.

'Anything else?' She breathed softly, kissing him again, this time poking her tongue into his mouth. Breaking away he says.

'Oh, I might write 'tie you up and blindfold you and then make you lick whatever I put near to your mouth and spank you if you don't do as your told?'' he whispered in her ear.

'What sort of things might I have to lick?' she asked.

'Fruit, chocolate, honey.' He suggested.

'Your lovely cock.' She suggested and pushed him back reaching for his jeans buttons.

After, later, he explained the details.

'We each write cards with ideas and grade them in the envelopes. When we pick one, you don't have to tell the other person what is written on the card, at least not until you have decided if you fancy the idea or not.'

'Suppose its something that we can't do then and there, say wrong time of day, or we haven't got what we need for it.'

'Then it comes as a surprise later. It just adds to the build-up.'

It had taken a little while to fill the box up with his and hers sections, but now finally here they were. She opened the envelope and holding it close to her slid out the card within. She looked down at it, read it and then looked up and smiled up at him saucily.