The Games People Play Ch. 1 & 2

Story Info
A new wrestler catches Triple H's eye.
4.1k words
4.37
22k
6
0

Part 2 of the 3 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 10/14/2001
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
EvaBlue
EvaBlue
2 Followers

~Disclamer- WWF and all related wrestlers do not belong to me. Reina Thurston/Mistress Blue Rose and Serj are wrestlers from my imagination. This work is a product of my overactive imagination, and soley for entertainment purposes~

Ch.1- Asserting Dominance

Reina Thurston could hear the roar of the awaiting crowd and a knot formed in the pit of her stomach. She looked down at her attire with a groan: dark blue leather body suit, practically painted on her small body, and a dark blue cloak wrapped around her from shoulder to floor. The bright blue curls of her hair contrasted nicely with the darkness.

Fuck.

How was she supposed to wrestle in this? How was she supposed to wrestle in front of all those people? She let out a long sigh. What if she forgot her lines or threw up in the ring?

Training camp was different. Rehearsals were different. There hadn’t been a hundred thousand people at either of those. This was real. This was the WWF. This was Raw is War. She was Mistress Blue Rose, The Undertaker and Kane's little sister. Fuck. This was too god damned deep, too surreal.

How the fuck had she let Kevin talk her into this? Asshole wouldn't even get in the ring himself anymore, but talked her into following this dream of hers. Damn him. She would feel better if he were here with her, but he had something 'urgent' come up. Reina knew what that something was, though she wouldn't admit it to herself. It was the same something that he'd have come up many times over the last year: Scott Hall.

Reina nearly jumped out of her skin when she felt a large, heavy hand rest carefully on her small shoulder. She turned to find an almost 7 feet tall mass of muscles looking at her with concern. "Are you ok, Little One?" A smile crossed her tight face at his term of endearment for her. Mark. Bless his heart, he was still worried that she wasn't ready for this. He was probably right...

"Not as ok as I would like to be, Mark. Far from it. I am scared to death" she confessed to him and he wrapped his massive arm around her shoulder. The two of them had become friends since Vince had come up with her role, her gimmick. She had been relieved to know that he wasn't as dark and brooding as the scripts portrayed him to be.

A soft smile crossed his lips. "Don't worry about it, Reina. If you choke up, just give me or Glenn a look, and we will help you out. Hell, we. . . I. . . can do all of talking if you want me to. Fuck knows I always have something to say." They both laughed at his admission. Mark Calloway was never at a loss for words.

Reina wasn't worried about choking up, not really. She knew that once she was out there that she would be fine. What she was worried about was saying to hell with the script and beating the shit out of Stephanie McMahon-Helmsley for real. "That's not it, Mark. What I am scared of is putting the whore in the hospital...Or her grave." A dark gleam flashed in her eye then, dark enough to make even the Deadman flinch.

There was definitely no love lost between the two women, Mark noted to himself, and he couldn't blame Reina for it either- Stephanie had been a bitch to her ever since she started training camp. Reina had tried to ignore her, but Steph wouldn't leave it be. Finally, not being able to take it anymore, Reina clocked her right in the jaw during rehearsal one day. Vince hadn't done a damn thing to her, either. He probably figured it would make the ring rivalry more real. Mark knew that this was a good sign.

Reina noticed the red mass known as Kane walking toward them. Glenn Jacobs wasn't much different in real life than the character he played- kind hearted and soft spoken. His face wasn't mangled like the story read, but he did have light scars over his face and chest from the burn he suffered so many years ago.

Reina saw the smile that appeared on his face when he saw her, and she returned it. The one thing she knew wouldn't be hard for them to do is act like siblings in front of the crowd, for he already called her Lil Sis backstage. It was nice to be cared for.

Fixing his mask over his face as he arrived, Glenn pulled her in a tight hug, reassuring her that she would be ok, that everything was gonna work out fine. She returned the hug and started to speak when she heard the music cue up. The butterflies knotted in her stomach again and her face paled. She looked up at her two 'brothers' for support, which they gladly gave her.

"Come on" they chimed "The crowd awaits you, Mistress."

*****

Hunter Hearst Helmsley peered around Vince McMahon's cramped office, and tried not to laugh aloud as the old bastard chewed out half of the people in here with them, Reina in particular. Apparently Vince was none to happy about her putting Steph in the hospital. He wasn't sure of everything that had transpired earlier that night, but he had seen enough to know that it wasn't pretty.

He was sitting in the lounge, feeling sorry for himself, when Road Dogg had burst in screaming "Slut's getting her ass KICKED, dude" and turned on the monitor. Hunter didn't really care- his wife deserved every ass kicking she got- but he was not prepared for what was flashing out of the screen in front of him.

He had expected to see Reina whipping Steph in a street brawl, but she was doing some serious wrestling moves: Dropkicks, clotheslines, gorilla press slams, a hurricanranna followed by a senton slash and a rolling German suplex.

A rolling German suplex?!

Women never did maneuvers like that in the ring...They might brake a nail! Hunter chuckled to himself. Obviously Reina wasn't a preening beauty, and the crowd ate it up like nothing he had ever seen. It was about fucking time the women here started wrestling instead of sucking dick.

Road Dogg hollered "What the FUCK is THAT?" and nudged Hunter, who had turned away from the TV briefly. When his eyes focused on it again his jaw dropped and he couldn't answer his friend. He had no idea what the fuck Reina had Steph in; some kind of submission move he had never seen ANYONE do.

She had Stephanie on her stomach, with her right leg hooked under Steph's neck and her left leg hooked under Steph's's right leg. She was pulling Steph's left arm and leg toward her, leaning back as far as she could, and her feet were locked together between her legs. "Jesus, that has to hurt like hell... wish I had thought of it" Hunter admitted out loud.

Stephanie tapped out almost immediately after Reina got it locked in, but Reina didn't care. She seemed to be in her own world, driven by hatred. She cared for nothing but the limp woman she had control of, and Hunter mused that 'Mistress' seemed to fit her perfectly. Fuck, the display was turning him on...For 5 minutes she held Steph like that, not relenting even when Kane and 'Taker tried to pry them apart. Finally the entire security team was able to break them up, and they immediately placed Stephanie on a stretcher and carted her off to the hospital. Reina grabbed the mic and got the crowd chanting "Let her body hit the floor" mocking Steph's entrance theme. Kane and 'Taker were shouting with her. Fuck she had powerful friends. Hunter was glad he wasn't her enemy.

Vince had chewed his ass for not going to the hospital with his wife, as if Hunter gave a flying shit about the bitch. He didn't give a damn how bad she was hurt or even if she was still alive. He stopped caring about her a long time ago...

He did, however, want to get to know the woman who was blatantly ignoring Vince at this very moment. She intrigued him like no woman ever had, simply because she had a love for the business and didn't mind breaking the rules. You could see it in her eyes. Passionate eyes. Hungry eyes. It was no wonder Kevin found her so attractive. She was all woman but not dainty.

Perfect.

Reina felt someone staring at her, and was suddenly brought out of her daydream. The buzzing in her head still hadn't gone away, even though it had been almost an hour since the match. Her knees were killing her from having kept that hold locked in for so long, but the adrenalin pumped the pain away as quickly as it came. She wasn't even listening to Vince rant anymore. Bastard.

She looked around to find the being that was burning a hole through her flesh, and a jolt of electricity shot through her when she found him. Their gazes locked, and she could feel the heat in the small office build up between them. She felt a tingling well within her muscles that she hadn't felt in a great while. She couldn't put her finger on what it was, so raw, so intense...

Longing. That was it. Intense longing. Fuck.

She let her gaze fall down his face to the lustful smile that rested on his pale pink lips that begged to be tasted. Fuck. Could he tell what he was doing to her? Could he feel the arc of heat between them?

"Are you listening to me, god damnit?" Reina's head snapped around to face Vince once again. What the fuck was he saying? "I should fire you for this, Reina. What the fuck gives you the right to do whatever the hell you want out there?" he growled at her, his voice seething with anger. Reina laughed in his face. "Fire me? Bullshit Vince. Too many of the fans loved watching me kick the shit out of the cunt... it wouldn't be economially sound for you to fire me."

Their eyes stayed locked for several heartbeats before Vince conceded and turned away. She couldn't believe it. She had won. She had out witted the boss. The Blue Rose was here to stay, like it or not.

With that thought she slowly arose from her chair and calmly walked out of the office with a confident smile on her pouty full lips. She didn't notice the hazel eyes that followed her until she was out of sight...

Ch.2- Allure of the Game

“So all I have to do is go out there and look pretty while they beat the hell out of Booker and Test... that’s what you are saying, right?” Reina questioned Vince, her voice thick with anger. “I already told you I wasn’t going to be eye candy. I came into this business to actually wrestle, Vince. This is total bullshit, and I will NOT do it” Bastard.

Vince leaned back in his chair and propped his feet up on his desk. He had expected this reaction and already prepared a counter. “Fine. You don’t have to... But if you don’t that means you aren’t part of Royal Rumble... at all”...At least not until you find out Stephanie is going to be at ringside during ‘Taker and Kane’s match against Booker and Test ...he added to himself with a smile. He knew he shouldn’t promote the rivalry between Reina and his daughter, but the fans had loved it too much. Besides, he was sure he could keep Reina from hurting Steph too badly...

Reina held his gaze for a few heartbeats and relented. “Fine, I can deal with that. But who the fuck are you going to get to replace me for the women’s title match against Lita?” she challenged. She knew Molly was already scheduled for a match, and Jacqueline wasn’t even in Atlanta, so she took a gamble that Vince hadn’t thought about that. Judging his fallen expression, she could see that the gamble paid off, so she continued. “I fought for that shot, and I will be damned if I am not going to get it tonight... The fans are counting on it” She knew he wouldn’t be able to deny the fans what they wanted. Greedy bastard.

“She’s right about that, Vince.” a soft husky voice drawled from behind her. She turned around and saw Hunter leaning against the doorframe, arms folded across his chest and his signature smirk on his face. She felt a tingle ripple through her entire body and thought 'Jesus, he’s hot'... “The fans are expecting their match, and if they don’t get it... Well, you know it won’t make them happy with you.” Hunter’s eyes inspected every curve of Reina’s body as he spoke, and he felt the growth in his jean shorts. He had come to discuss his match against Duane with Vince, but now... fuck... Now all he wanted to do was bend Reina over the desk...

“This is not your concern, Hunter.” Vince stated plainly, snapping Hunter out of his thoughts and causing Reina to turn and face him again. The old man was right-it wasn’t his concern, and he had no idea why he was taking Reina’s side. There was just something about her that intrigued him. Excited him. “No, Vince, it’s not. But do you have someone to replace her in the match?” Defeated, Vince shook his head no.

Reina had no idea why Hunter was taking her side on this. Hell, she didn’t even really know him at all, but she was thankful for the help. “So I guess I will be participating in the women’s title match but NOT parading around like some tramp. Correct?” She couldn’t help but get a tingle of excitement when Vince lowered his head and nodded. It was so easy to manipulate the old bastard. “I’m glad you see it my way. I will be going to get dressed now, Vince. Pleasure doing business with you.”

When she turned to exit, Hunter was still in the doorway. Staring. A shiver went up her spine when his gaze drifted down her body, and she could feel her cheeks flush. Damn. What the hell was it about him that made her brain buzz and her body go numb? She waited for him to move out of the way, but it was obvious he wasn’t going to do anything but stand there like an idiot and stare at her. She wanted to say ‘Get the fuck out of my way’ or ‘Take a fucking picture’ but the only thing that made it out was “Excuse me, I would like to leave.” Fuck. How lame... Did he hear her voice shaking?

Hunter’s eyes snapped to her face when she spoke, and he realized he had been gawking like a school boy. It was as if her very presence had cast a spell on him. The way her eyes burned through his. The way the soft blue curls of her hair caressed her shoulders and hips. The way her flesh seemed to beg to be touched... Jesus, what the fuck was wrong with him? He turned his body to the side, giving her just enough room to pass through, and she regarded him for a moment before doing so. She tried to not to touch him as she passed, but it was unavoidable, and when the tips of her fingers grazed across the bare flesh of his leg an electric current shot through both of them.

Fuck. This was going to be a very long night...

*****

Reina was sitting in her dressing room watching Mark and Glenn beat the shit out of Booker T and Test not really caring about it. She tried to rehearse for her upcoming match as well, but that had failed miserably. She couldn’t keep her mind off Hunter’s hazel eyes and golden hair. The curves of his body. The tan of his flesh. The way that flesh had felt when she touched it...

What the fuck was that? She turned her attention back to the monitor and her eyes flashed red. That CUNT! When the fuck did she get here? God damn it! Stephanie was in the ring with a chair, beating on an unconscious ‘Taker. What the fuck did I miss? Shouldn’t she still be in recovery? Reina’s mind raced. Why the fuck hadn’t she gone to ringside like Vince had wanted her to? Did Vince know his slut daughter was here? Who the fuck did Stephanie think she was, anyway?

Reina looked down at herself. Fuck. She was still wearing a pair of ripped out jeans and blue Nike sports bra... she hadn’t even taken her boots off. Fuck it. She had to show that bitch what interfering in her partners’ match would cost her, so she flung the door of her dressing room open and ran down the corridor... and smacked right into Hunter, who was preparing for his match.

Fuck. No time... “Get the fuck outta my way, god damn it!” she yelled as she pushed against him, cursing her body for the warmth it felt because of his. “What’s the rush?” he inquired, and she moved passed him mumbling something about having to kill a stupid whore. Stupid whore? Who the fuck- “Oh-oh! Little girl Blue just found out that Slutany is in the building!” Hunter heard someone yell. Oh fuck. He ran down the corridor to catch her, but he was too late. He heard Reina’s music cue up and saw the crowd jump to their feet..

Reina heard her entrance music, ‘Psycho Holiday’ by Pantera, cue up as soon as she broke out behind the backstage curtain and laughed to herself. What a bastard... he set up his own daughter. Everyone was laid out both in and out of the ring... everyone but Stephanie that is. By the time Reina got to the ring Stephanie was just breaking through the ropes on the other side. Launching herself across Mark’s chest, Reina dove for the foot of her enemy... and caught it! Stephanie’s eyes widened and she pleaded for Reina to let her go, but Reina just stood there holding her foot, her eyes glazed a in a dark blue fury...

Vince watched the monitor with a devious smile when his daughter was once again locked in that damn submission move-Tangled up in Blue it had come to be known-and felt only the slightest twinge of guilt when tears streamed down Stephanie’s face. She immediately started tapping in hopes that Reina would let up, but Reina just laughed at her and locked it in tighter. The crowd went wild and started chanting “Let her body hit the floor!” Vince just smiled and relaxed to watch the show...

Hunter didn’t really care about his estranged wife, but fuck, Reina was gonna break her neck! As he watched Reina untangle Steph only to throw it back on again, he battled with his own thoughts. God damn, watching Reina show no mercy on the woman she hated made Hunter hot as hell, but he knew it wasn’t fair to Steph to let Reina torture her... Then it hit him...

The crowd would eat it up if he went out there and evened out the playing field...

Reina opened her eyes and tried to breathe. What the fuck just happened? One minute she had Stephanie Tangled and the next thing she knew she was laid out in pain... She felt like she just got hit by a Mac truck. Her ribs ached and her head was swimming, and she shook her head in attempt to clear her mind, to focus. Had Test or Booker recovered and plowed her? Then she heard it... the music... “I am the game you don’t wanna play me. I am control, no way you can shake me. I am heavy debt, no way you can pay me. I am the pain, no way you can take me...”

That fucking ASSHOLE!

Reina looked up in time to see Hunter give that smug smile as he walked away from his helpless wife. What the fuck? If he wasn’t there to help Stephanie then why the fuck HAD he come out there? Before Reina could ponder this any further, her world went black...

Every man in the locker room jumped when the door flew open and Mark stormed in carrying a dazed, but finally awake, Reina. “Where the fuck is that bastard” he growled and everyone readily pointed toward the showers. Mark headed in that direction, but stopped when he felt a hand touch him lightly on the face. He looked down into blue eyes of fire. “No, Mark. Let me deal with this.” Reina sure as hell didn’t want to be near the bastard, but anger had control over her. Anger. Pain. Lust.

“Are you sure, Little One? “ Mark didn’t like the idea, but he gently lowered her to her feet. He had learned from experience that when she set her mind on something there was no stopping her. She nodded her head slowly, methodically, and started toward the back, ignoring the whispers and cat calls she got as she walked through the locker room...

Hunter stood under the stream of hot water and hoped it would scald the fire that burned in his body. He could still feel the blue silk tresses of hair draped across his chest. The soft skin buckling under the force of his impact. The hardness of his cock pressed in the groove of her hip... He let his hand wander down to his manhood and a moan escaped his lips at his own touch couple with thoughts of her. Rhythmically he began stroking himself, and he wondered what her soft mouth would feel like wrapped around shaft. Jesus, it was driving him insane. The need for release overtook him and he increased his pace as his thoughts turned to the soft curves of her breasts, the tightness of her walls...

EvaBlue
EvaBlue
2 Followers
12