The Games We Play

Story Info
Old lovers found again play games and fantasies.
1.9k words
3.36
10.9k
00
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The games we play, Marc and I.......married but not to each other. Old lovers and old friends, after a long time apart we found each other once more. Now he is my teacher and I am an eager pupil.

I have done things for him I never thought I could or would. He loves it when I come for him and I am only too happy to oblige wherever and however he sees fit. He gives me tasks to do, like this one – to publish a story here for you so you can read about the games we play. This is only one of the many tasks I have completed since we got back in touch over 2 years ago.

Our story starts over 16 years ago, 18 and fresh from college I went for an interview at a local solicitors firm. I got the job and turned up tentatively on my first day, in my new suit, excited about the challenges ahead. I was introduced to everyone but my eyes were drawn to the most beautiful man I'd ever seen, I couldn't take my eyes off him. He had long blond hair and strong shoulders, small black wristbands taking away the conservativeness of his smart shirt and trousers hinting at his unconventionalism.

One of my first jobs was to go around delivering the post to other solicitor's offices in the town centre and I couldn't believe it when it was Marc that was to take me round. The conversation was stilted at first. I couldn't form words as my heart was constantly in my mouth. This carried on for a few days and the conversation got easier. He was so easy to be around and we had quite a lot in common, the same music tastes etc. We started sharing the bus journey home of an evening having a laugh with his friend Richard who also worked at the firm.

I was in a relationship at the time and my dreams about him on a night of which I woke up sweating and damp, made me feel guilty but that soon dispersed when I walked in on a morning and he'd smile his gorgeous smile at me.

The flirting started soon after on our walks around the town......he'd ask me what underwear I liked while grinning his cheeky grin at me that made me instantly wet. One part of the journey we had to travel to the office in a small lift, usually we were silent, pensive even in the small confined space.

I'd be imagining what it would be like to kiss his soft full lips and feel his hands on my body. He never made any move on me physically.....I wasn't surprised what the hell would this gorgeous man see in me!! He flirted with all the girls in the office and believe me there were some stunners.

Anyway....one night it was my turn to work late and I was filing in the office when I heard two familiar voices. It was Richard and Marc, I thought they'd just popped in to gloat as they were going out on the razz and I was stuck at work! To my surprise Marc came round and said they'd come to take me out for a drink. In utter amazement I managed to agree and they waited for me to finish.

The 3 of us went out for drinks and had a really good time, Richard was a prat really and usually never realised most people were laughing at him and not with him but deep down he was a good guy.

Marc had a more sarcastic, dry, intelligent humour which just added extra points to my perfect man list. My head raced with the possibilities why they'd come and asked me out hoping that I wasn't the focus of Richard's attentions.....Marc and I were flirting but he kept his distance, I put it down to him knowing I was already attached.

After a really good night out we all walked to the taxi office. Richard went inside and Marc and I stayed outside and I can see him even now in my mind's eye leant up against the window, one leg bent, foot rested on the window in his tight jeans and trainer boots and green and white "pacer" shirt which we all took the mickey out of but I don't know anyone else who could actually pull it off and still look sexy.

I suddenly got this almighty urge to kiss him, dutch courage I suppose provided by the few beers I'd had. I didn't really care if he didn't kiss me back or pushed me away, just a few seconds would have lasted me a lifetime. So I moved in closer and gently pressed my lips against his, my eyes closed waiting for him to pull back. He didn't so I gently, slowly traced my tongue around his soft lips....."the Elizabeth kiss" was how he later described it to me. He never pulled away but grabbed me closer and kissed me with a passion that took my breath away. Even to this day no one has ever kissed me like he did.

Needless to say I ended my relationship and Marc and I had about 8 months together and I loved him with every inch of my being. It was awkward as we both still lived with our parents, Marc had left the office soon after to start a degree course in graphic design and we didn't have much cash. I used to go to his house and be in total awe of some of his creations, he had such talented hands both in and out of the bedroom. He'd often cycle to my house and we'd snatch time together and we once had the most memorable, although drunken, sex in a car wash!

Anyway it didn't work out between us and we went our separate ways, we stayed in touch at first still having sex occasionally but then both moved on to other relationships and eventually Marc moved out of town after he graduated and he used to write to me.

We met up again briefly about 5 years later and as soon as I saw him the old feelings came flooding back, he hadn't changed one bit. We flirted and spoke about old times but really, deep down, I just wanted to touch him, kiss him, fuck him. We parted again and lost touch after that getting on with our respective lives, although through the years I'd thought of him often.

That's the history now we are in touch again, tentative at first, the odd email asking how things were etc etc then we started chatting through MSN, politely at first then getting more and more risqué and here the story begins of the tasks.

He loved to tell me what to wear for work, i.e. no underwear which then evolved into me pleasuring myself in the bathroom at work, he loved it when I came back and described how my fingers had slid easily into my wet pussy and how I'd had to stifle my moans when other people came in. He told me to touch myself as I sat at my desk, it drove me wild with desire as I sat and played with my clit and my pussy under my desk as he typed on the screen and told me what to do. Scared that someone would see but also not caring enough to stop.

That then graduated to me leaving him answerphone messages as I was fucking myself with my vibrator, telling him how much I wanted him to fuck me hard and how much I wanted to run my tongue along his hard aching cock.

Marc is very imaginative and has lots of fantasies which I am helping him play out. It makes me feel good when I know I am making him hard. One of the most enjoyable recent ones was a little while back when I went away for a wedding. We hadn't spoken in a while as he had been busy with his business.

I suddenly got a message on my phone telling me my next task was whenever he sent me a message I had to come that many times within one hour. I was totally under his control for 48 hours and utterly loved it!

It was a little awkward at times and at one point I had to make myself come in the bathroom of an Italian restaurant. I was totally on edge and immensely turned on for the whole two days. My pussy throbbed everytime my phone beeped and my nipples were constantly erect causing some people to comment!

I was totally at his mercy.

Luckily my husband never commented on my frequent trips, usually to the bathroom, where I played and tugged at my constantly throbbing clit and my fingers delved into my wet aching pussy in order to live upto Marc's expectations.

I was totally rewarded with a message he left me as he pleasured himself, I could tell by his voice that he had enjoyed this task as much as I had and I listened to his voice countless times as I made myself come again and again.

On the same task I had the house we were staying in to myself for 10 minutes and texted him to ring me, as he did I placed my vibrating phone on my clit, the feeling was immense as Marc helped me come for the umpteenth time as my fingers probed my soaking wet pussy. I had just managed to sort myself out when the doorbell rang and my lift arrived!

Another was he wanted me to dress up as a naughty schoolgirl and send him some pictures. My pussy was getting wetter as I smoothed on my silky seemed stockings (his favourite)and attached them to the black lacy suspender belt.

I pulled on the white cotton shirt and the was material pulled tight over my voluptuous breasts encased in a black lacy bra, next short black skirt and school tie. I put up my hair in pigtails and applied some red lipstick. Marc was busy at an exhibition but I revelled in sending him messages telling him what I was doing, knowing he would be getting harder by the second and not being able to do anything about it.

He likes me being a bad dirty girl and I try my best to oblige, I sent him pictures of me posing in front of the mirror so he could see my aching smooth pussy wanting him and another with my vibrator deep inside. It was all too much for him and he made his excuses and used his laptop to talk to me as I came quickly and hard turned on by the prospect that I'd made him horny enough to do it.

Marc likes to push the boundaries and I am only too pleased to be a part of that, only the other day I found myself driving along the two busiest roads in my hometown, dressed in a figure hugging red wrap dress, stockings, suspenders and knee high boots....no underwear.....dress pulled aside, exposed. Slightly nervous but excited at the same time, pussy getting wetter by the minute. I then had to park up in the dark, my smooth skin illuminated by the moonlight fucking my glistening smooth pussy with my vibrator sending him texts everytime I came for him.......6 in total, knowing it would be driving him wild.

So, those are some of the games we have played....it would take too long to tell you about them all, hopefully one day I will graduate with honours and then who knows...........