The Games We Play Ch. 03

Story Info
We all have our bad days.
1.4k words
4.17
9.3k
1

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 12/31/2005
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
- K -
- K -
1 Followers

Ch. 3 – The Trials of Love

It had been a rough afternoon, to say the least. We had both had our bad days, the days when nothing would go right, but it was seldom that we both had a bad day on the same day. That was disaster in the making.

We had both had our share of grief today, I with an impossible producer, and her with some family matters. We both seemed to get peeved at the slightest things. I'll admit I was the one who started to get peeved first, and then she started to get peeved at me getting peeved and it was all downhill from there.

She had stormed angrily out of the living room and was sitting on my bed enraged almost to the point of tears. I was torn up inside. I knew that the things I said upset her, causing her to say things that only upset me more. I didn't know what to do as I sat alone on the couch.

Should I apologize? I knew apologies to her were only kindling on the fire. I was also hurt as well, should I demand an apology from her? She had said some things that really tore me up. I was upset, sad, confused, and now I was alone. The sofa seemed enormous and frigid without her.

It took me a few minutes, maybe even twenty to finally just take a deep breath and go over to her. She was under the covers of my bed, scrunched up angrily and facing away from me as I came in. I could still see her delicate figure through the covers as she shifted around. Maybe she heard me come in and was hoping I wasn't staying long. I walked over quietly and sat next to her on the bed.

I didn't say anything. After all, what could I say? We were both at fault no matter what we did now. I loved her far too much to say the things I did, but when stresses add up, bad things come out.

I could see her face from where I sat. She was not looking at me, and consciously so, but I still had full view of her. It was the face I had grown to love as much as the girl that resided in it. Her soft cheeks and big brown eyes could always take away my troubles. Her smooth ebony skin was as soft and delicate as the finest chocolate mousse, and every bit as sweet. How could I ever hurt a creature so incredible and beautiful?

My shoes fell to the floor with a soft thud, and then I pulled back the covers and slid into bed next to her. I didn't speak or try to get her attention; I just reached my arm around her and pulled her close to me. She didn't resist, in fact she placed her hand on my arm. I knew she was still mad, but we were both hurt right now, and when I get hurt, even by her, all I want to do is just hold her in my arms. I don't know how many nights I had spent clutching my pillow to my chest, hoping when I opened my eyes it would be her. Yet nothing could ever replicate the feeling of my arms around her and her soft, warm body pressed against mine.

"Why does this happen?" She said, a touch of anger and sadness in her voice.

"I don't know." I usually would try to say something to brighten the situation, like "Maybe to remind us how much we need each other," or "Because to love someone means to hurt them like no one else can," but tonight I just had to be honest: I didn't know.

Thirty minutes, maybe an hour passed while we held each other. Every now and then we shifted, encircling each other tighter with our arms, and every now and then I would gently kiss her on her cheek or neck, like I could kiss her and make her happy again.

"I wish I could just kiss away all the pain from tonight." My words shattered the silence almost too roughly. There was a long pause, and I was scared that either I had either made her mad again or that she just didn't want to listen to me anymore.

"You could always try." Her rich, soft voice filled my ears with pleasure because I could no longer hear the anger. She was right though, I might as well give it a shot. Pulling her closer to me, I kissed her cheek again, this time longer. Then again, then again closer to her lips. Finally our lips met in the absolute slowest, deepest, most passionate kiss I had ever experienced. Our tongues danced together like a slow song, and the sweet taste of her lips filled my mind. I didn't have to hear her say if she loved me as much as I loved her, I could always taste it in her kiss.

We held that kiss for a very long time. I would have held it forever if I could. Eventually our kisses drifted to our necks and shoulders. Our anger and pain giving way to the love and passion that still burned deep within us. I don't remember how our clothes got off or when the condom from my dresser found its way onto me, but at some point I could feel the hot silk of her body pressed up against mine. Every nub and curve, every sweet centimeter of her goddess-like body could be felt in my arms and against my body. We kissed, a lot. In fact, that was mostly what we did. It felt so good to feel her loving lips against mine again.

Only once we broke the kiss and I looked deep into her eyes as I felt the warm valley of her sex engulf mine. We both gasped lightly I penetrated her warmth. Our bodies slowly pressed up against each other, fueling the fires within us. We went back to kissing. Deeply, passionately, each kiss embodying all the love we had for one another. Hers in soft moans and her tongue lightly tracing along mine, and mine in the deep kisses and the unquenchable thirst for her sweetness.

We made love like never before. Slowly we built our passion, taking all the time needed. We might have been there in each other's arms for more than two hours, but still not long enough. The walls of her passion caressed my pride, the sweat on our bodies making us glow together. We didn't speak, save the sweet sounds of lovemaking.

All I wanted to do all night long was kiss her lips and neck and show her how much I loved her despite all we went through. I wanted the burning pleasure that was joined between us to last forever and take away everything, leaving nothing but our unadulterated love for each other. A mountainous testament to the way we make one another feel.

Yet, even mountains erupt eventually. I could feel the unstoppable charge fire and pleasure building up inside us both. I sped up the pace a little, our moans fading together in the sweet chorus of love.

"Oh, Kitty," I whispered in her ear, kissing her neck some more. "I love you so much." I felt like my body was about to bust within hers.

"Baby, I love you too." She said back to me before leaning her head back and losing herself in the pleasure.

It didn't take much longer for our pleasure to spike. The fire exploded between us as I drove my passion as far as it would go. Her back arched and her hands clenched my arms. An earthquake rocked my entire existence as I felt my passion erupt. Hers did as well, the feeling of her inner fire consuming me. We didn't hold back, riding the pleasure as long as we could, both feeling the most incredible pulses of passion, and both at a lost for words.

The earthquake began to die down, and I lay down on her chest without breaking the bond between our bodies. Our steaming flesh pressed against each other, leaving a warm glow between us. No words were spoken as we drifted quietly into blissful sleep. Once again, she didn't have to tell me how she felt, I could feel it.

- K -
- K -
1 Followers