The Gang-Bang Party

Story Info
Two hot couples attend a wild, sexy bash.
3.4k words
123.6k
21
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Len Bee
Len Bee
31 Followers

Mindy Allman and Paula Rice got out of their car after parking off to the side along the long driveway leading to the large house. Both of them were excited, having looked forward to this party all week long. Their boyfriends, Tom Richards and Billy Rambo, would meet them here. In fact, both girls realized that, if there was any booze at this party, Tommy and Billy were probably already here.

Both girls were foxes, to say the least. Mindy was a natural blonde. She was also tall, standing 5'8" and a bit in her bare feet. She had a slender waist and slim overall figure, with smallish breasts that stood out from her chest like twin cones. Paula, a brown-haired beauty, was an inch shorter, and with a more pronounced figure. Her breasts were 36C, her hips were also 36 inches around, and her slender waist was only 22 inches.

The girls walked into the large party room in the basement, immediately becoming aware they were the only girls among nine guys. Tommy and Billy left the group of guys they had been talking to and came over to hug and kiss their respective girlfriends. Then Tom led Mindy over to a nearby couch while Billy took Paula's hand and led her to the center of the dance floor. He put his arm around her waist, allowing his hand to rest on her butt, as they both began to sway to the soft music playing in the background.

Just then one of the other guys came over and started dancing with them, pressing himself against Paula's back to make a human "sandwich" with her in the middle. She giggled, pushing her hips backwards and into the guys crotch to rub against the hard boner he already sported there. When she realized what her butt was rubbing, she pulled away. She didn't want to telegraph the wrong signals to the guy, whoever he was.

But he evidently liked the feeling, because he pushed himself hard against her rear and moved his hips up and down. His hard cock rubbed seductively up and down the crack of her ass over the seam of her tight jeans. When she tried to move to the side, he moved with her, keeping his hands on her waist and his cock in her crease as they moved. When she started to complain to her boyfriend Billy leaned forward and planted a deep french kiss on her lips, effectively cutting off her protest.

Mindy and Tom were making out on the couch. She felt slightly uncomfortable, kissing her boyfriend so passionately in a room full of guys. Then she felt his hand on her breast, and that really scared her. He shouldn't do such a thing to her here, she thought to herself. It was disrespectful, to say the least. Tom broke their kiss as she pulled his hand away from her chest. He brought his lips near her ear. "Sweetheart," he whispered, "give me a blowjob."

"What?!! Her head snapped back and a look of total shock was on her face. She had never done anything more on their several previous dates than touch his cock through his pants as he played with her titties. She had never before even seen a live cock, much less do what he had asked her to do. Her emotions instantly welled up, and a little voice deep inside her brain was yelling for her to get out of there fast.

"No," she almost shouted. Then she started to rise, wanting to leave the room as fast as she possibly could. But Tommy held her hand tightly, pulling her back roughly onto his lap. She struggled as mightily as she could, but the young man was just too strong for her. He held her there and kissed her again. "Hey, Kitten," he said in a matter-of-fact voice, "I told you to give me a blowjob. Now get to it before you get me mad." With that he shoved her off his lap and pulled her around until she was kneeling between his legs.

"Tommy, why are you doing this to me. I thought you loved me? I thought you respected me? Why, Tommy?"

"Listen, bitch. You've teased me long enough. It's time now for a little action. Me and the guys want you to make us feel good, and that's just what you are going to do. Understand?"

"No, I don't understand. You? The guys? You've got to be kidding, right?"

"Sorry, baby. The time for kidding and teasing is long past. Now you have to put out for me and my friends. If you don't give, then we take. It's as simple as that, princess."

"Take?" Mindy knew she was in really serious trouble. Tommy was talking about rape. He and his friends were going to rape her, and probably Paula, too. Gang rape. "No, Tommy. Please don't do this. Please don't treat me this way. You don't really mean it, do you?"

"Oh yes, I mean it. Now, start sucking." He pointed to his crouch to emphasize his order. The beautiful teenage girl could only stare at the junction of his legs. She was frozen in place, unable to move any part of her body in the fog of the terror she was now feeling.

Suddenly Tommy reached out and grabbed a handful of her hair, and pulled her roughly towards him until her face was pressing into his groin area. "Suck it, bitch." he yelled.

Paula, still sandwiched between her boyfriend and the unknown youth behind her, heard Tommy yell and looked around. She saw her best friend on her knees in front of him and her head pressed into his crotch. "Billy," she almost screamed, "what's going on. Why are you guys acting this way?"

Billy smiled at her. "It's like this, Paula. Us guys want to have a really great party, and you and Mindy are it. Just relax, go with the flow, and you will have a great time."

"I don't understand? What do you mean?"

"What I mean is, we are going to fuck you and Mindy until your eyes cross and you can't stand up. Before tonight is over you will have been thoroughly fucked in all your available holes by every guy you see around you. You can either relax and just let it happen, or you can fight us till you drop. Either way, you and Mindy are still going to be royally fucked."

Paula didn't believe her ears. This couldn't be happening. It just couldn't. And she didn't resist when Billy took her by the arm and led her over to another vacant couch. He sat down, dragging her onto his lap in the process. She started to fight as he began feeling her tits. Then she felt two hands grab her wrists and pull her over backwards until she was laying on her back on the couch, with Billy holding her feet.

Another boy came over and began taking off her clothes as she continued to struggle. A fourth boy standing behind the couch reached over and began feeling her tits. He pinched her nipples very hard, causing her to scream out in pain. As she was attempting to catch her breath the last of her clothes was removed and tossed away. She was now naked, with her hands and feet still being restrained by the two boys.

Billy got up, instructing the other two boys to grab her legs and hold them. Then, as she watched, he began to remove his clothes. When he was naked he came back to her. Without hesitation he got onto the couch between her now widely-spread legs. He moved up until his cock was rubbing against her still dry crease. He rubbed the head of his dick up and down several times, finally placing it at the entrance to her vagina. Then she felt him begin to push into her.

She was still too dry, and there was no way he could get his large cock inside her. He shifted his position until his face was at her crotch, and he began to lick and suck her entire crease area, moving his tongue from her vagina's entrance to her clitoris and back again. He was making her wet, both from his saliva and her own juices which were now beginning to flow despite her terror and disgust.

Billy kept up his oral manipulations, enjoying the taste of his beautiful young girlfriend. He inserted a finger into her opening, both to see how wet she was getting and to add to her stimulation. It was at that instant that he realized she was a virgin, feeling her maidenhead blocking his finger. "Hey guys," he yelled to everyone in the room. "This bitch really is a virgin. Can you believe that. A damned virgin!" There were hoots and yells from around the room.

Paula was adequately wet enough in short order, and Billy once again moved up her body and repositioned his cock at the entrance to her pussy. He pushed in slightly, feeling the head of his cock touching her hymen. He looked her in the eyes and said, "Say goodbye to your cherry, little girl." With that he shoved his cock all the way into her, his balls slapping against the crack between her ass cheeks.

Paula had never before felt such a deep, searing pain. Her scream filled the entire room and most of the large house as well. She almost passed out from the mind-numbing extent of it. Then she felt Billy begin stroking in and out of her, further irritating the already torn and bleeding flesh of her most sensitive and private place. His big cock seemed to fill her to overflowing one instant, only to leave her deflated and empty the next.

And she was dimly aware of something else, too. Her personal horror at her current situation was slowly being superseded by another feeling. The intense sexual stimulation occurring between her legs and deep inside her belly was somehow beginning to feel strangely good. How could that happen, she wondered to herself. Here she was, being held spread-eagle on a couch by three guys while a fourth plunged his large cock into her, raping her totally against her own wishes. And she was beginning to enjoy it???

It was purely involuntary on her part, but she slowly began thrusting her hips upwards to meet each of his downward thrusts. Soon she reached his rhythm, and they began a perverted dance of love. And worst of all, she was beginning to moan as the pain was now totally gone, being replaced by the most intense pleasure she had ever felt.

While he had fucked several girls before tonight, Billy had never felt a pussy as tight and hot as the one he was currently thrusting into. He knew he couldn't last long, and he didn't. Less than seven minutes after his initial thrust he felt the familiar feeling deep in his balls that signals his impending orgasm. And, before he could slow his thrusting to make it last, it erupted from him. His body tensed, jerked slightly, and he began making short, deep jabs to get his cock as deep inside her as it would go and keep it there for his cum.

Paula felt his liquid release deep inside her, and she could even feel each individual spurt of cum released from his cock. It was too much for her, and she erupted into her own orgasm, complete with loud screams of pleasure such as she had never known before. She bucked her hips against him wildly as she sought to maximize her own pleasure. Finally she was finished, and her body slumped loosely down on the couch, his cock still buried to the hilt inside her.

Billy could not believe how wonderful his cum had felt. He kissed her face, then her lips, in a series of tiny lip-bites. She, on the other hand, came back to the reality of her situation and what he had just forced her to do, and she turned her face away from him as best she could. "Get off of me, you rapist," she half-whispered. "You rotten bastard," she also spit out. Billy removed his dick from her hot cunt and got off of her and the couch.

As he did, one of the guys who had been holding one of her legs took his place and quickly inserted himself inside her. His dick was much smaller than Billy's, she instantly realized. And she was relieved at the same time, knowing there would be little or no pain with this one. She just laid there and let him have his way with her, stroking in and out until she finally felt him cumming inside her. But he didn't go soft afterwards, and she had to endure another five or ten minutes of his fucking her before he came again and was finished.

Mindy was in serious pain, having her hair pulled violently the way Tommy was pulling it. And when she was ordered to unzip his pants and pull his cock out, she did it. When he ordered her to take it in her mouth and suck it, she made every attempt to look like she was obeying him. But, as soon as she got the head inside her mouth, she did what he did not expect. She bit down on him HARD!

He screamed, hitting her hard on the side of the face in an involuntary reaction to the pain she had caused him to endure. She fell sprawling to the floor where two guys grabbed her and held her tightly. Tommy was yelling at no one in particular and life in general, never having experienced such intense pain before. His dick was bleeding in three spots, a direct result of her act of resistence. He was about to fall on her and beat her savagely when another boy grabbed him.

"Hey, Tommy, don't kick her ass. There's a much better way to get even with that cunt."

"Yeah? And what would that be," Tommy shot back?

The other youth whispered something in his ear, and Tommy smiled. "You're right, Brad. That is a much better form of revenge. Alright, guys, strip her down completely."

The two lads holding Mindy began taking her clothes off . They were quickly joined by a third, and in less than a minute the girl was lying there on the floor, totally naked. The boys rolled her around until she was held in a spread-eagled position, her legs obscenely spread to their widest possible limits.

Tommy took off his clothes and took a position lying on the young girl with his cock rubbing up and down her still-dry crease. The two guys holding her legs lifted them a little until her pussy was at just the right attitude for his easy penetration. Tommy worked the head of his still-sore but steel hard cock into her hole as far as it would go under the circumstances. He felt it hit her hymen, and realized she, too, was a virgin. "Son-of-a-bitch, this broad is also a virgin. Damn, but I am going to enjoy this."

With that he thrust his hips forward violently, forcing half of his seven inches inside her. Mindy screamed with the sudden onslaught of intense pain she felt, her whole body being jerked violently as she fought to escape her tormenter. Tommy just laughed perversely and plunged into her again, sending his cock all the way to the limit of its penetration. Then, with the girl continuing to scream at the top of her lungs, he began to violently thrust in and out of her, soon getting her natural lubrications flowing which made his efforts much easier.

When he was finally sawing in and out of her without any undue friction, he knew he was ready for Phase two. He signaled the two guys holding her legs to lift a little higher as he withdrew his now wet cock from her pussy. Then, without any warning, he forced the head of his cock inside her anal sphincter and then shoved his entire cock inside.

Mindy's eyes grew as big as they could possibly get, and she screamed again. But this time the pain she was subjected to was just too much, and she lost consciousness. That was a blessing of sorts for the girl, because Tommy was relentless as he fucked her asshole with viciously hard jabs. When he felt himself coming he went for Phase three. He pulled his cock out of her ass, plunged it back inside her pussy, and began shooting load after load of sperm deep inside her. He knew there was a better than even chance his shit-covered dick would cause her to develop an intense vaginal infection. That would be his revenge for her biting his cock.

When he finished cumming he pulled out of her and got to his feet. Another boy who had already stripped took his place, plunging his cock into her now overly-wet pussy. He was a rabbit, and his ass appeared to be moving about a hundred miles an hour as he fucked the still unconscious young woman. He came in less than a minute, and quickly withdrew his now limp dick. Then another guy quickly took his place, fucking the girl hard as she began to regain her senses.

The night went too quickly for the guys and far too slowly for the two girls. And Billy kept his word, with both girls getting fucked in every hole they had. At one point two guys laid side by side on the floor on their backs. The girls were forced to sit down, straddling the boys with their cocks impaled deep inside the two pussies. Then, another boy entered each girl's ass so that each of the girls had a cock in her pussy and another in her ass. Then each girl was forced to lift her head as another boy kneeled in front of them and forced his cock into each of their mouths to fuck them at that end.

It was a long time before all of the nine young men were satisfied enough to end their attacks on the girls. Both were allowed to get dressed and leave sometime shortly after two o'clock in the morning. They somehow made it to the car, and then managed to drive home. They decided to spend the night together at Paula's house since her parents were away for the weekend. After a long, hot bath and several douches each, they limply crawled into bed and soon fell asleep.

* * *

EPILOG: Neither girl reported the rapes. They were afraid to go to the police, mainly because the guys who had so savagely violated them were part of a larger gang. Both girls developed serious vaginal infections from that night. Infections that took weeks to heal. And, what was possibly worst of all, both of then were impregnated. Mindy decided right away to seek an abortion, but Paula had different thoughts. She wanted to have the baby. It was only after a lot of heated discussions between the two that Paula also submitted to an abortion.

Two months later, both girls were standing in the school hallway, talking about what they were going to do on Saturday night because school was out for the summer on Friday. Suddenly they were approached by Billie and Tommy, and both boys were wearing broad smiles on their faces. Each boy handed one of the girls a small package, then they turned and left the young ladies standing there, wondering what was in it and why, suddenly, each of them had a knot in her stomach.

They went into a nearby empty classroom and opened the packages. Inside was a video cassette and a note. The note read, "This video shows all the fun you girls had, not including the first ten minutes or so, at the last party. There's another party this Saturday night. Same place, same time. Be there, or copies of this video will be given to every member of your church. And oh yes," the note continued, "be sure to bring two of your hot-looking girlfriends with you." The girls just stood there looking at one another. Tears began to well up in each of their eyes...

Len Bee
Len Bee
31 Followers
Share this Story

Similar Stories

Accidental Gangbang Wife-to-be ends up fuck-slut at her fiancé's bachelor party.in Group Sex
Gang Rape of Cody's Mom Sex-starved prisoners with an unlucky mom and her son.in NonConsent/Reluctance
Tara's Breeding Three men decide to have their way with fertile Tara.in NonConsent/Reluctance
Garage Gang Rape Claire gets into trouble when she can't pay her repair bill.in NonConsent/Reluctance
Taylor's Locker Room Gangbang A high school girl gets gangbanged after boyfriend loses bet.in NonConsent/Reluctance
More Stories